Always In Our Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A park somewhere

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A park somewhere  - Page 2 Empty Re: A park somewhere

Post by Trigg Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:49 pm

Nickolas shrugged as he’d clearly spaced out, “Voices? In my head?” he thought that was little creepy what she said after hearing a much deeper demonic version of his own voice inside her mind just moments ago. His eyes turned soulless black once more as she stared into his eyes had the evilest smirk on his face as he places one hand on the side of her head.

“Who are you? Little princess…” The Alcara Demon said to her. He pushed her back hard letting her fall to the ground but he made shore she was still watching him. Limey green mist follow from his fist down his arms as it swirled around his arms his flesh started peeling off it was very gross and dipped Nick red blood all over the place, the blood was soaking him. He forms a balls of limy green light in the palm of his hands as he then shoots it at the tables. It coursing a huge rumbling explosion, making the table fly up in the air and some of them break into the pieces as well as a deep whole in the ground. He laughed evilly as he glared at her, “Watch as I take everything you love little creature and turn it to dust!” He said as horns start pricing though the skin on his head as they grow longer forming into a curled shape. He hissed as his huge dragon like wings grow out of his back as he stumbled forward he bomb the food stall out of his way and pick up the man who’d been severing back his neck. His nail glow to sharp black claws as he flow up with the man into the air. He punched his other hand though the guy gut right through the other side and left scorch mark from the hot limy green flames. The guys guts spray out all over Sarah, coating her in blood and a few organs. The day sky turned to night and the next minute all the tree where a light in blazing green flames and ash fell down from the pitch black night. He roared a menacing roar that would give any chills as he fully transformed. Everything was on fire or destroy it was like it was the end of the world.

A park somewhere  - Page 2 Nick_a10

Then after it had felt like hours the world returned to normal as he removed his hand form her head, “I am the end, and this is the begin of the end.” He whispers in her ear leaning in really close. The a spilt second later he returned to normal his eyes were once brown again and he felt like a had an awful headache as he lent on her almost feinting, but he was still slightly with it.

Andrew wasn’t trying to hurt her, he turned to Blaine, “I’m going to have to give her a shoot.” It was luckily he was already a werewolf for after all these years of treating wolves and some occasions other supernatural creatures he’d been bitten and scratched more time then he could count. Not that anyone would notice as he healed some time after each ordeal, “Can you try to hold her still please.” He said that as if he was worried about Blaine getting bitten or scratched as well, even family members or best friends could lash out when in pain. He turned around going through her cabinet and pulled out a locked case. Taking the key out of his pocket he unlocked to relive a dart that was as strong as an Elephant trunk dart which was enough to smooth her but she’d still be alive. He didn’t have stronger stuff that could knock her out but he didn’t feel like he need to go that far and a lot of his special patients didn’t like going under so they weren’t at his mercy.                    

Blaine stood where Maya could see him as he pulled the hoodie back, “It’s going to be ok, you can trust my uncle.” He said she he gently stroked his finger though the fur on her head and rubbed her ears a little trying to calm her, “Her name is Maya.” He told his Uncle.

“Maya I’m not going to lie this is going to sting a bit.” Andrew told her as he got the needle ready her gripped her wound leg tightly as she wouldn’t move, she still could if she really fought him but it would probably hurt her. He held the needle just above the wound and then he pressed down putting the needle into her, it would have stung her but after a while she would start feeling more relaxed. He poured antiseptic on a clean cloth which he rubbed over the wound yeah that would have hurt to, though the effect of the needle would have been kicking in. Inless for some reason her species was immune to such medics or she need a stronger doses due to the fact some wasn’t really a werewolf.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

https://alwaysinourhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:38 pm

Sarah seen at the horrible things around he, it felt so real! She couldn't move or speak all she could do was watched as she world burnt. It felt like she was there for a full day but really it had been seconds
The moment that the mind link was broke moved back from Nicholas and fell onto her back as she had tripped over a chair as she did.
"What? Was that?" Sarah whispered as she then looked around her, everything was normal again and Sam the guy at the from he shop was alive. She felt like she was losing her mind, all that she had seen didn't happen but it had felt so real. All she wanted to do know was go home and have a shower.
"I think I've officially gone crazy!" Sarah said softly sat on the floor and placed both her hands on her head, the strange thing was she didn't feel fear, it was a rush of excitement and a mix of all different feelings now that she knew that it wasn't real, for the first time she didn't feel like something was missing inside of her, when The Alcara Demon has shown her that his power had interrupted her fathers.
---
Maya over heard shot and thought it mite mean the loud weapon that humans seem to use to kill thing, she didn't want to be shot!
Maya was about to fight him as he then Blaine then moved over to her and started to pat his fur and talked to her, Maya relaxed as a little as she then moved her eyes to look at Andrew as she watched him get ready to giver her the shot, Blaine trusted him so she was going to try to. She was listening to him as he warned her that it was going to hurt "okay Mr uncle Andrew sr... I'll try to be brave" Maya didn't under stand that his name was just Andrew but she was trying her best, and whimpered as he put the needle into her leg, she closed her eyes as she started to breath heavy, she was trying to stay calm, lucky the the numbing started to work

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:12 pm

Nickolas stumbled as she fell over almost going down with her back he stead himself at the last second and held his hand to his head. He stared down at her on the floor as he was in a bit of a daze, “Are you alright Sarah,” he asked her in his normal voice and he sounded a lot kinder. He flopped down on the floor beside her still rubbing his head, “I guess will have a panic on the floor then.” He said with a smile as he knows she needed to eat something, “Did I push you?” he asked her looking a little confused, “Sorry, I don’t know… I just got this pain in my head and felt dizzy, I must of knocked you over by mistake.” He said with a frown, “Really sorry about that.” He really didn’t know what happened but he felt the need to say sorry regardless.

Andrew cleaned out the wound as best he could and then he give her like an animal booster shot that would help fight off infection, that one was quicker and just a little prick. He leant his elbow on her back leg to hold it down as he threads a needle and started sewing the wound back together. After about twenty minutes he was done, “I’m shore I don’t have to tell you this,” He said in a joking tone to her, “But don’t bite your stiches out or I’ll have to pop a doggy cone on your head.” He went over to his cold storage fridge as he took out a bag of liquid as he wanted to get flows into her body, in her state this was the quickest way. He set up the drip and then with another needle put it into her left front leg just above her paw.

“You need to rest for a bit,” Blaine told her as he pulled up a stool and sat next to the table as he watched her closely making shore she was ok, “Thanks. You’re the best Uncle.” He said with a playful grin.

“And you know it,” Andrew laughed at him as he then moved so Maya could see him, “You need to rest for now and then we can try you with some food.” He added, “Maya you can stay here overnight if you’d like?” he did mean in one the cages out the back, he didn’t have hotel rooms here with beds, and mini bar.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:11 am

Sarah moved her eyes to look up at him as he spoke to her, she realised that he was dizzy as he almost fell she moved her hand out to touch him out of reaction her hand touched his leg "Are you okay?" She was worried about him, at the same time she was checking him for green gas from his body.
Sarah looked at him as he sat down next to her as he then smiled as he did and then placed her head oh his head, she has a little bit of a head ach from it to but a creature did just force a projection into her mind, not that she knew that is what happened
"You didn't push me...I don't think" she said as he then remembered what she has just seen in her mind and then placed her hands around her knees and brought them up to her chest, her rashinal mind was telling her that it was her going crazy, but thats not how she felt, she felt that some thing had done that, but she didn't understand any of this.
"Yeah, party on the floor here" Sarah said with a laugh as she looked at him, the laugh almost sounded forded as she moved over so she was sitting next to him on the floor with her leg and hip touching his. What had been shown to her was terrifying and horrific, but she couldn't help but be fascinated by it, almost tempting fate by being that close, but she kind of wanted to talk to it, she was curious, maybe not a normal reaction to the horrible thing she has seen but they where not real even if they felt at the time.
--
Maya didn't really feel the booster shot that he had gave her as it was just a quick pin prick, kind of like a mosceto bite. This uncle Andrew was not so bad, he just hurt a little but he was trying to make her a lot better so she didn't wiggle or fight against him making his job a lot easier to do.
"I can rest here?" Maya asked as she looked at Blaine as he told her that she had to rest, she seemed to be asking if it was okay, she just wanted to know if it was safe "I has to stay as wolf?" She didn't have much strength and they may think it better if she did as the change was stressful on the body and she was already very weak and it would be easier for them to look after her and explain. She was just about to nibble on the IV cable as she then looked at Blaine, and moved her head away from it with sad puppy dog eyes as if she had been Cought doing something wrong.
Maya's attention move to Andrew as he moved to in her view as he joked around, her tail started to wag, cone? What was this cone he was talking about "is it fun?" Maya asked honestly as she had not clue to what a cone as she seen Blaine shake his head "I'll be good" Maya said wagging her tail at him, but if it was itchy she mite forget and do it, so the cone may be a good idea but it was Andrew call on that, he would be able to see that she was as impulsive as a puppy.
"Sleep.... won't the dead ones find me?" Maya was asking about vampires as they had stopped her from getting sleep before, and had hurt her in the first place.
"I like this uncle Andrew" Maya said in wolf cutely as she waged her tail as she looked at Blaine "he is nice" she was almost about to say for a human, but she didn't but that is what she thought he was, Blaine was the first other that she had met that could change froms like she did, so she didn't know there was other.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:41 am

Nickolas smiled at her as he felt her move closing to him, “I’m ok,” he said as he was feeling a bit better and moved his hand from his head to rest of the fall. He opened up her food pack as he put it in front of her, “You really should eat something,” he said as he said a little worried about her getting sick if she didn’t have some food, “What are you doing after this?” he wondered as he heard his phone buzz again this time it was Kevin the mute boy, which sort of made him think of Maya as well again. He looked down at his phone as he read the message as it read, ‘Status update,’ it was a message to all of the recruits so it wasn’t very personal, ‘I’ve been watching to target for a few days now,’ Kevin was talking about Katrina the girl they were meant to take down and catch, bring her back the mini bases recruit headquarters, ‘She seems friendly but I guess there must be more to her I suppose,’ Nick frowned as he wasn’t really shore about hurting people but the uncover Voltaire recruit leader said this was something they had to do and make it sound like these were bad people, ‘She crazy girly, but also has a lot of skills in decking out cars. So I guess it likely to run into her at a clothing sale or hooning around the streets,’ he laughed a little to himself, but he guessed even bad people liked a good sale, ‘She also seems to like a good drink or to, a real party animal.’ He put his phone back in his pocket as he realized at some point he was going to get back to work before he got kicked out of the recruits, he applied in the first place so he could make money and support his mother.

Blaine nodded, “Yes is safe to rest here back in the back would be better.” He pointed out as his Uncle needs this room to look after other patients may they be big, small or insanely supernatural all sort passed through here. He slipped his hands under her being as gentle as he could as he cradle her as best he could in his arms, “Yes stay in wolf form as there are some humans work here as well and would be pretty shocked to see a naked human in one of the back boarding kennels.” He mentioned assuming she understood more about this world then she clearly did. He followed his Uncle as Andrew opened the door with him and head to the kennels, ‘Want the dead people get me?’ he pounded that question as they walked as to what she meant.

“You’ll be safe in here, you just have to put up with the other kennel guests.” Andrew said as he opens the door where there were birds, dogs, cats and a rabbit in recovery. He opened up one the cages as he watched Blaine carry her inside.

“You mean the vampires?” Blaine realised she meant as he laid her down gently on a soft blanket, “You don’t need to worry about them,” Although there was nothing stopping the vamps from getting into the building if they really wanted to, “I will stay with you tonight.” He said as he took the robes of off and put her stuff in the back corner of the cage. He transformed into a wolf before his Uncle started complaining about his eyes burning from seeing him naked.

“I’ll get you some food,” He left and then moment returned with cold roasted chicken and some bones that had raw lamb meat on them he tossed them at the kids. He placed the chicken down in a bowl and put down a bowl of water for them, though Maya still had the drip in her. He shut the cage door but didn’t lock it, “I need to go check of the pack and tell them why you’re not coming home tonight.” He said as he turned as he walked away and out of the room.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:09 pm

Maya lay in Blaine are as he carried her to the recovery room, Maya seemed a little confused as this uncle Andrew could understand what she was saying in wolf. Blaine was the first she had ever met that was a form changer and this was all new to her. Maya watched at Blaine changed as she wagged her tail a little more, she seems to get a little more energy back as she was feeling better, she still didn't get to her feet but as she lay there. Her head lifting when the smell of food came over her as she then let out a happy sound as she would get up but still was very weak.
"is uncle Andrew like us?" Maya asked as she watched Andrew, that comment would raze some suspicions with both Blaine and Andrew as she said us as if she thought that they where the only two.
--
Sarah was thankful that he was feeling better or was said he was okay. He was right she should eat something, she opened her bag and then pulled out the bacon and egg sandwich
"What am I doing after this?" She said out loud kind of think of what she had to do "well other then ran this food to my dad and sister.. nothing really" she said as she then looked at Nicholas and smiled, she didn't means to read his text but she was sitting right next to him so when he looked at it she glanced over, she was over curious, one of the main ways she got herself into trouble.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Blaine laid down before as he sniffed the food but decide to leave it for her to eat as she need it more than him, “Are yeah, My Uncle is wolf kin.” He said a little confused by her odd question. His Uncle had already left them before hearing her ask that thankfully or he would have been asking her a load of person questions and stuff about her past, Andrew would have been very suspicions of her probably as well. He grabbed one of the lamb bones as he chewed on it, “Maya, don’t you remember anything about your pack?” he asked her between ripping meat of his bone, “Tell me something about yourself and maybe we can work out with going on here together.” He was trying to figure out why she acted the way she did and just learn stuff about his new friend as he was interested.

Nickolas smiled as he watched her eating as she looked like she need it, “I’ll walk you home then if you like.” He just wanted to make shore she got home safely, and was ready to go whenever she was wanting to return home.

A park somewhere  - Page 2 Nick10

Pick a path…

A. Nick got up as his pocket started buzzing, he pulled out his phone to see it was Zeek calling him, “Hello?”
“We are regrouping at the Cockburn ice skating ring,” Zeke told him,
“That’s an odd place...” he Said wondering why there of all places.
“What?” Zeke said sheepishly, “We are undercover and I like ice skating.” Clearly Zeke had chosen the meet up location, as the all the recruits had been out on mini missions the last three days.
“I’ll be over us soon as I can,” he said as he said bye and then hung up the phone. Nickolas turned to Sarah, “I’m really sorry but I have to go, but we can meet up again sometime if you’d like.” He said with a smile.

B. Nickolas felt like he was really not himself today as he sat there quietly for a bit. All of a sudden he wrapped his arm around her waist with a wicked smirk on his face, “Miss me princess?!” The Alcara demon said to her in a sinister tone and deep demonic voice. Though he didn’t change from this time as he wasn’t casting a version on her this time but his eyes were as black of night. He tapped his finger on the side of her hip, “So what’s your story?” He’d sense something from her, something not so human but he couldn’t put his finger on it as if keep flicking in and out like she was cloaking herself or something like that, “So where should I burn first princess?” he said as if she was choosing who would die first, ‘I need to found that Druidic,’ he thought, though his thought were interrupted by Nick freaking out in his head and what was going on.

C. Nick lent his head back staring at the sky as he saw the clouds rolling in overhead. Suddenly it started to spit rain, “Looks like a storm is rolling in.” he pulled his jacket off as the sky opened up and started soaking them. He hastily covered Sarah with his jacket stopping her from getting wet. He smiled at her as water was running down his face and his brown hair was soaked though. He was just starting to notice how beautiful she was as she seem to just sit there in the rain, “Did you want to,” he blushed a little, “I mean..” he was stumbling over his words, “…go on a…” he started what he was saying when a thunder ego in the sky, “Maybe we should get out of the rain.” He said not wanting her to caught a cold and get sick.

…You can only choose one, enjoy
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:22 pm

"My pack?" Maya said as she then moved her head over to the food and sniffed it, she bit a little bite out of it, she was eating very slowly but she was eating it so it was a good sign
"I remember we lived between a... mountain.. and the ocean" the paws was for her tying to remember the worlds used for them "but that was when I was a little puppy" she said as she moved her head to look at Blaine "but I got lost, and I have been alone for ever" Maya had been alone almost all her life, with a few people here and there but they ether left her or she got lost and couldn't find them.
-
Sarah moved her eyes to look at Nicholas as his hand grabs around her waist as she then looked very shocked at his reaction, what was going on here?
"Nicholas, what are you doing?" She asked as she then moved her and to his chest and tried to push him back and give them a little room between them. Was this happening, was this really real or did she space out again
"What do you mean, what am I" she looked at him "I'm a girl, a teenage girl, going threw school and looking after her family" Sarah said defensively, he would be able to tell she was not lying, that she didn't know what she was, and that she was the only living female of her kind as they where almost all whipped out centuries ago and have been in hiding within human kind, their where at least ten to fifteen male of her kind living all over the world but.
"You said you where the end, what are you but?" She asked as she looked him in the eyes, she wasn't afraid as this must have been a day dream like before
"Nicholas stop being silly" said as she tried to move from him but he was stronger then he looked.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:33 pm

The Alcara Demon smirked as he held her tightly to other it may look like they were hugging. His pricing black eyes stared at her as if he would consume her, “Normal,” he makes a noise that was like saying shore you are darling, “Shore you are princess. Keep telling yourself that so you can sleep at night.” He was enjoying this the more she embraces that he was here the more he could break though and take over his human form. He was still Nick and Nick was the Alcara Demon, but Nickolas had no control over the beast making it seem like a different personality all together, “You ask to many questions,” he said as he got up letting her go and walked off to course some chaos before his human side try to take over once more.

Blaine frowned as he heard she been by herself for so long, “I am sorry about,” he said not that anything he said could really make that any better for her. He rolled over onto this back as he played with the bone, “Andrew might let you live here a little longer then a night if you really need it.” He wasn’t shore about talking her home with him, mark would probably be unhappy with him bring home more strays.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:03 pm

Sarah look at Nicholas as he seems so much different to want he was a few minutes ago, as he smirks and scoffed at her answer, but she was being honest. "What Do you mean" she asked as she looked at him, he knew more than he was saying, "please... tell me what you mean!" She said as she then watched him get up and started to walk away, she looked down as she seen he left his food "wait" she said as she grabbed both the bags and ran after him.
-
Maya looked at Blaine as he said he was sorry that she had been alone for a long time "why? It's not your fault" she said not as she then wagged her tail at him, she still was getting use to the human language again and picking up on the meaning, but the more reaction with people she would get better at this "your here now.." she said as she then ate some more
"I think that would be nice" Maya would like that to give her time rest but she would only like to stay here at night, she would still enjoy some fresh air in the day

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:34 pm

The Alcara Demon flicked his hand towards her as she came running toward her trying to blast her with his limy green light but it was an epic fail in the real world. His powers were still sealed, “Fuck,” he muttered to himself, that was going to be an issue if he run into a Druidic demon in his travels, “Hmm… the humans needs a reason to need power or feel a great deal of angry to broke the seal.” He said out loud but was talking to himself. He groaned as he saw Sarah trying to hand him the bag of food, “You’re not human, your just fooling yourself princess.” He couldn’t say it any more bluntly to her, “Are you a creature of darkness? Or Light?” He spat the world light out as he wasn’t fond of them, “Hmm… I could kill his mother, well my mother.” He said with evil laughter. It wasn’t uncommon for an Alcara demon child to eat their parents which is why they were normal left to look out for themselves after birth.

Blaine yarned as he rolled onto the dog bed and land his head down. It wasn’t that late but he felt like a cat nap or in this case a puppy nap. He stared at her, “I’ll do what I can,” he said with another yarn as he blinked, “Maybe my cousin and his mate can help us out.” He was talking about Scott and Narda, even though Mark wanted Scott to mate with Dianna which would probably confuse Maya if she ever meets everyone at once. He drifted off to sleep as he looked pretty tried.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:32 am

Sarah was running up to Nicholas as she seen him flick his wrist at her, out of pure instincts she changed the detection quickly as if to dodge, Sarah didn't even know why she did she just felt like she had to, and the Alcara Demon would have picked up on that.
Sarah wasn't close enough to hear him talk about braking the seal.
Sarah go to him she held the bag out to him "you forgot this" she said as he had left with such haste that he hadn't took them with him, when he refused to take it she lowered it to her side, as he told her she was not human and she should stop acting like she was "you say I'm not human... then what am I" Sarah asked him as she looked at him as he was telling her that she wasn't human "and stop calling me princess!" Sarah was getting angered and frustrated he would hear it in her voice, but she was showing no fear as she thought that this was still a day dream.
"What? Darkness or light?" She was trying to figure out what he was meaning by that. By now it would be pretty clear to the the Alcara Demon that this girl had no clue that she wasn't human or even what she was and the clocking was not being done by her, someone else had been doing it and misleading her to what she really was.
As he talked about killing his own mother she looked shocked, she moved both bags to one hand as she lifted the other hand to him, it was giving off a slight pulse energy and slapped his face, it would have stung and throbbed but not injured him in anyway other then coursing pain "what are you talking about... you can't do that" Sarah said as she then placed her hand on his shoulder.
The pulse of energy would have been strong enough for him to kind of sence what she was, but the Alcara Demon may be a little confused as they where meant to have been all killed off a wile ago from a number of different wars threw the ages and other creatures almost hunting them down for all different reasons, not even they knew how meany where left or even where they where
--
Maya looked at Blaine as she to yarned as she also felt sleepy, moving close to him she snuggled her head to his fur and then drifted off to the first peaceful sleep she has had in a long time

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:56 pm

Alcara Demon just stared at her coldly as she rambled on as he then outright shock as she dared to hit his face, “Seriously something wrong with you princess,” he ignored her on about not calling her princess, he would call her whatever he liked and she’d just have to live with it. He gripped her wrist as she’d slapped him as he held her tightly, ”You really don’t know do you?” he said with a smirk playing across his smug face, “You’re a Fossa nature spirit, but your pretty far from your homelands.” He pointed out to her as he thought it was amusing to crush her reality of being a little human, just another face in the crowd, “Fossa are not dark or light, let just say you come in both flavors.” He said with a grin, “But I can see you clearly prefer me over the human the world has try to mold me into.” He dragged her along with him as he walked along the path into the parks car park area. He looked around as he spotted a motorbike for the taking which so foolish human had left the keys in. He hooped onto the bike gripping the handle as he turned his head to her, “Coming princess?” he held his hand out to her.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:01 pm

Sarah looked at the face that Nicholas pulled after she slapped his face, she slightly regretted slapping him but it was to late to now. He seemed more shocked at her actions so she was hoping it didn't hurt him to much, it did change his focus towards her but.
"I said don't call me Princess, Sarah is my name" she said but she kind of knew that he really wasn't going to listen to her plead but she has to try.
Sarah flinched a little as he grabbed her wrist tightly she pulled a little but stopped when she realised that it was no use "I'm a what?" She asked as she herd his words but still didn't really beleave what he was saying 'a fossa nature spirit' Sarah thought as she was trying to prosse what was just said to her "nature spirit" Sarah sounded a little sceptical as she looked at him. As he said she prefers him over what the world tried to shape him into "or I am keeping a eye on your crazy ass!" Sarah said as Nicholas dragged her along as he did she couldn't help but check him out, all this felt so real, Sarah looked around the car park as she was wondering why they had stopped there as he let go of her wrist and walked over to a bike "Nicholas, are you going to... you are" Sarah then sighed as she was thinking of what he could do without her. Sarah then moved her hand to hold his "can you drive this thing" Sarah said as she then reluctantly got onto the bike and placed her hand around his waste

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:38 pm

Alcara Demon had the slightly of smiles on his faces as she took his hand as if he was pleased with her decision. He pulled her up onto the bike, “I suppose we’ll find out.” He said as Nickolas was only sixteen and not old enough to have a driving license. Though as the Alcara Demon he could tap into the memories of the Alcara Demons before him and use though memories to learn. He turned the keys in the engine as he raved it, “keeping an eye on me? ...Hmm... if that’s what you need to keep telling yourself princess.” He instead of backing up, he speeds forward into the park ripping up dirt with his wheels and spin in a circle. He grinned as glanced his mirror at her, “Might want to hold on princess or fall off your choice I suppose, each option has an interesting ending.” He said coldly as he speeds off throw the park and then out on the road as he was weaving through traffic, “So where should we course chaos?” he said as if some was going to help him bring the world to his end.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:33 pm

As Sarah took his hand he seemed to be pleased and was even smiling as it didn't look like a evil grin or smirk but a smile "your face might crack if you smile like that" Sarah said jokingly "or get stuck like that... heaven forbid you look happy" Sarah said as he pulled her onto the bike behind him
"What do you mean, we will find out" Sarah's voice sounded a little worried about that statement. As he started the bike her hand grabbed onto his jacket, She was a little happy when he stopped, her eyes met with his as she looked her in the mirror, Sarah looked deep into them, there was something about them. Moving her arms to wrap around his waste as he told her she may want to hold on, she rested her head on his back "I don't think you should" Sarah said with her body pressed up against his and her head on his back "why... why do you want to... course chaos?" Sarah was asking him and she wanted to hear his answer, did he want to do it or did he feel like he needed to do

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:09 am

Alcara Demon blazed though the traffic cutting in front of a few cars a illegally but beside that he seemed to be able control the vehicle. He came to a light was about the change red as he speeds up and shot though the changing light as the air around rushed over them. His short brown hair was blowing around as he glanced at her in the mirror, “Why?!” he felt her arms around him as she was holding on tightly, she felt warm… it was an odd feeling. He speeds around a corner leaning the bike to the right, “Why not?” he said with a cheekily smirk, it was in his blood to course chaos it was what he was breed for in the thousand year long war. He wasn’t in that war but he had his ancestor’s memories and blood flowing though him. He’d only been alive as long as his human half, so he was sixteen years old like human called Nickolas. Though he acted much older and more knowledgeable due to his powers, “I need to, it feels great to, its why I am me.” He said simply, he didn’t mind talking openly to her after all he could just snap her neck or through her off the moving bike if she was going to get in his way. He started speeding up faster and faster, “Why don’t you want to course chaos?” he ask her as if he found it strange to not want to do that.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:50 am

Sarah seemed to hold him tighter as he drove reclasly, at one point of his weaving threw the traffic she closed her eyes and screamed a little, it was a mixture or fear and excitement all in on. This was the most dangerous thing she has ever done in her whole life. When he spoke about why he was coursing chaos it felt like it was the most honest and true answer. Sarah moved her hands from around his waste to his chest so she was still holding on but it was more of a hug at the same time 'he does, because he is' Sarah though to her self, he didn't have to, and he didn't just want to, he was chaos.
As he asked her why she didn't want to corse chaos in a manner that was some what confusion "I have to much responsibility... I have to look after my father and little sisters" Sarah said as she opened her eyes, she has had them closes since he had run the red light "I can't just do what ever I want" Sarah still thought this was a dream as when her fathers powers had started to weaken she was having lots of lusid dreams, talking stuff over with what seemed like copy's of the main people in her life and even her dead older brother, even when he was alive she still had a lot of responsibility. She wanted more freedom to do things and not have to worry about what it would mean for her family, she just wanted to be a teenager not have to be a caretaker for her crippled father and her younger sister. She didn't want chaos but just a little more freedom, if the Alcara Demon was able to read or sense this kind of thing he would be able to tell she felt trapped.
"You are going pretty fast" Sarah said a little worried as she had just noticed that the soroundings where flying by pretty fast, he was being so reclouse and could get someone else killed or themselves

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:47 pm

Alcara Demon Skidded around the corner as he took a hastily left, “I see, so if your father and sister weren’t an issue you could be free from your chains that tether you to this human life.” He said with a wicked smirk playing across his face as he could sense her feeling but didn’t completely understand them, as an Alcara Demon didn’t know love, their partners abounded them at birth and most creature loathed them or where so scared of them they wouldn’t come ten meters near them, enslave they trying to catch the Alcara Demon and enslave it. The Alcara Demon and Druidic guardian of light where sort after many who seek to use their power for their own will, “I can free you from your bonds princess, if you wished it.” He was suggesting sleighing her cripple father and young sister so she was free of responsibility. He speed up faster as she told him to slow down and he felt her garbing him, in a hug? He disregards it as her holding on for dear life, “Where are they princess?” he asks her as he as he went around a round about a couple of times for the pure fun of it.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:47 pm

Sarah listened to him as he was talking about her family as if they where nothing, desposible. She didn't find it that odd she was having dreams of people telling her that she needs to get kill her family to be free, all times she has refused and today was no different.
"Killing them isn't what I want.. I could never... they are my family" Sarah said as she then looked at his face, it was very strange that she would be dreaming of this guy she has never seen him before today.
"If anything I just want them to be able to cake care of themselves more" Sarah was not going to kill the only people she has left. All this time the thought she had been taking to what she sees and her inner desires,impulses, recklessness even lust as she was attracted to Nicholas.
Sarah then moved her eyes to look at the bags that she was holding as she then sighed "I need to get back to them" Sarah sounded tired, more exhausted then anything, having to run around for stuff for her family, caring for her father, trying to make it look like they can take after themselves, trying to keep the government from taking her and her younger sister away from her father, as well as trying to be a normal teenager at school, putting in the fact that she hasn't slept well as the dream often made her feel tired.
"I Need to go home now Nicholas" Sarah said as he then looked at him "I need to wake up...." She seemed like she was talking to herself, as if she truly believed it was a day dream

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:11 pm

The Alcara demon feel a strike of pain his mind as the human with him could hear Sarah wanting the dream to end, ‘Am I dreaming?’ Nickolas thoughts play though out the Demons head, ‘Why can’t I wake up then?!’ he was fighting against the demon to take control of his body, he was fighting with himself. Alcara demon took one hand off of the handle bar as he held his head in splitting pain, “Aaahhh!!” He wailed in a freighting demonic growl, ‘Stop it?!’ the demons screamed at the human in his mind in response to his outburst.
‘Where am I??’ The human said in fear,
“I am you, you fool.” The demon spoke out loud this time but was speaking with the voice in his mind.
‘It’s so dark and cold here,’ The human sat in the darkness, in his mind he took the image of a young child.
“Stop fighting me!!” The demon growled as he suddenly lost control of the motorbike. The bike speed off the road and over a ditch of running water.
“SARAH!!” Nickolas voice screamed out in demonic and human at the sometime as one. It a split second he blasts into his full demon form breaking the seal as he feared for Sarah’s life. He grabbed her in midair wrapping his body around her and shield them with his wings. First he heard the bike crush into the river and then suddenly they were under water. He roared out as he was going to drag her out of the water but he suddenly transformed back into a human and start sinking with her, as he had feinted.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:18 pm

Sarah was a little confused as Nicholas started to act strange "Nicholas....." Sarah called his name with worry in her words as she tapped her fingers on his chest, trying to snap him out of what ever he was going threw "watch the road" Sarah sounded afraid as she seen him take his hands off the handle bars,even if she thought this was a dream she still was frightened.
The bike lost control and they where flung off of it down into the air, it happened so fast as it did she closed her eyes, Sarah could have sworn she heard a strange voice call her name then felt something holding onto her, she felt safe in his unbraced as, it them become cold as they hit the water.
Sarah opened her eyes to see Nicholas next to her but he was out cold, she looked around, they where under water, she had to help him, grabbing onto him Sarah began to swim to the side, she wanted to save him.
As she used all her strength to pull him to the side she looked him over he was not moving, she placed her and over his nose tipped his head back and started to do CPR into his mouth, he had swolled some water when he had lost consusness and she was worried he was drowning in his own lungs, she placed her hand on his chest, she was so busy doing CPR she didn't notice the slight glow of her hand over his chest, she was thinking about how much she wanted the water in his lungs to come out. She wanted to so bad it was all she could think of, as she did energy came from her hand into his body not harming him at all it started to affect the extra fluid in his lungs and bringing it up and out.
Sarah stoped don't mouth to mouth as she felt the water coming out and turned his head to let the water come out. A strage green tattoo appeared around her belly button and on her right shoulder as she had broken threw some of her fathers protection to try and save Nicholas, she didn't notice the tattoos that had appeared out of no where. The one on her belly my be visable to Nicholas or the Alcara demon which ever one woke up.
Sarah then moved to sit on the bank with Nicholas head resting on her lap. "This isn't a dream" Sarah said as she relised this was all real as she started to sob, they where so close to dieing again, she was cold and shivering as she looked down at Nicholas and wondered when he was going to wake up.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:01 pm

Nickolas coughed as he felt the water coming out of his mouth and he gasped for air. As she rolled him to his side he was breathing heavy. He felt her pulled him onto her lap as he opened his brown eyes staring up at her and let out a groan of pain, “Sarah?” he ask if checking this was real and he wasn’t still trapped in the prison in his mind. He just lay in her lap for a while taking in some air as he then suddenly notices he was staring right up at her boobs and he blushed a little, “Sarah what just happened?” he had flashes of him riding a motorbike as he was fighting for control over his body and a falling feeling, as well as… turning into a monster! To save her from injury in the crush and then nothing. Nick sat super-fast coursing his head to spin as he looked down at his hands checking for claws, “Did you see that?” he asked her, wondering if she’d seen him as a monster and if it had really happened. He quickly turned face her as he realized he hadn’t check out if she was ok, “Are you alright Sarah?” he sounded concerned about her.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:54 pm

Sarah was relived as Nicholas opened his eyes and looked up at her and started to talk. She was almost not really listening to what he was saying, she heard it but it took a little for her to register what he had said. As Nicholas sat up and and checked out his own hands she kind of snapped out of her trance as Sarah whipped her tears that where coming from her eyes and looked at him " I don't know, the bike went out of control and we where flung into the air...." Sarah said as she then rubbed her hands up and down her arms, to try and warm up as her green hoddy white T shirt and black tracky pants where went all the way threw, they had lost the bags of food and she had lost one of her runners in the fast moving water "I closed my eyes and I think you hugged me to take the brunt of the crash" as she said that she looked at him, he could have been injured, Sarah moved her hand to him as she then started to look him over moving his cloths slightly to check his arms stomach and back for injurys but he had non.
"I'm okay, I don't think I'm hurt" Sarah said as she shivered a little and brushed her wet hair out of her face. If he has done he same to check her over he would find bruises all over her back chest arms and legs all different sizes and all in different stages as she was bullied at school a lot from a group of guy, as well as the tattoo like markings around her stomach and right shoulder, the demon in Nicholas would recognise the makings as a sign her powers where starting to come threw.
"Where even are we?" Sarah asked as she shivered and looked around at her soroundings

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:04 pm

Nickolas noticed she was shivering as he moved closer to sit beside her and hugged her close him trying to keep warm though all of his clothes were soak though as well, “O no,” he said sounding upset as he reached into his pocket to pull out his iPod that his mother had saved so long for to get him for Christmas and his birthday in one last year, “I’m so sorry mum,” he said out loud as he held the water soaked iPod and his phone that was broken as well. Both devices were dead and useless. He knows his mother would be more worried about him then the silly iPod but he was shore after she found out he was alright she’d ground him for almost giving her a heart attack. He stared into the river at the upside down motorbike that was sinking, “I..I don’t know how to driver a motorbike.” He said though clearly the crush said that to but it wasn’t what he might, how did he drive it this far. He felt so bad, he wasn’t complete shore what had went down but it felt like he had put Sarah in danger, “I need to get you home before you catch a cold.” He looked her over checking to see if it was ok to move her, “Those bruises don’t seem fresh. Are you ok?” He was concerned that someone was beating on her now and then he saw the tattoos as he run his finger over it he got an odd feeling like he knew what it meant.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum