Always In Our Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lydia's and Families Home

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lydia's and Families Home  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lydia's and Families Home

Post by Melliebee Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:10 am

Victor had just gotten to her as she had gotten up from the floor and left for the the bathroom, he sat there on the floor at little stunned and not shore why she had left him, Maybe she had felt sick after her fall? He didn't know where she had gone to as he didn't know the layout of he house. "Well....... crap" Victor said to him self as he sat there in front of the doll house and looked up at the bed
~
Ivory had gotten to the house wile Lydia had been in the bath room, as Josh came to the door Ivory smiled a and gave a wave "hello... I'm David, Victor's dad" Ivory said as he then stepped in as Josh stepped aside and let him in telling him that they where up in Lydia's room, ivory flinched as he heard the car horn and looked back at Trigg, Ivory placed his hand on his head "sorry about that.. he's just extremely excited to go home and change into his costume " Ivory said as he glanced back as Trigg and shook his head as to say don't do that' he as to be have to be as fast as he could, or Trigg would annoy the whole naberhood. Ivory went inside and then followed Josh up to where Lydia's room was, he then tapped on the door fram "Knock Knock... I'm here to pick up Vic" Ivory said as he had his hand over his eyes kind of peeking threw the gaps of his fingers, he had waited to hear a reply "I'm coming in okay" he didn't just want to walk in in case Lydia was getting changed or anything like that, he figured they would keep her door open so they could check on her, as he didn't he looked into the room. it looked like a purple glitter bomb went off in here, ivory lowered his hands as he then looked around and seen Victor on the floor, next to the doll house
"Playing with dolls again are we"
~~
Victor almost went red as Ivory was acting like he was a skill child, he was so imbacing "oh come on..." Victor said as he looked up at his goof of a abdopive father "please... stop" he said as he was almost fully red from embarrassment.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:57 am

Josh glanced into the bedroom when he didn’t see Lydia he went to the bathroom door and knocked on it, “You ok?” he asked concerned for her, “Victors father is here to take you to the party.” He added as he stepped back a bit.

“Just a minute,” Lydia said out loud as she then stepped over the toilet flashing it portending she had just gone to relieve herself and then she turned and run the tap, “Coming,” Though Victor would have realized she’d been gone for about thirty minute and probably thought that to be somewhat odd. She opened the bathroom door as she moved towards her bedroom, “Sorry for making you wait.” She said to anyone listening to her as she wasn’t so shore on were everyone was standing. She walks over to the bed trying not to knock anyone as she moved her hand around on the bed looking for her overnight bag. She found the handle and pulled it towards her as she put a toothbrush inside her bag, “I am ready... Victors dad.” She said not knowing his name yet but assumed he was standing there since her foster father had said he was here. She reached for her walking stick as she brushed Victors air instead, “Are ok down there Victor?” She said hoping he was alright, she didn’t just want to leave him like that she just had to. She found her white walking stick leaning against the doll house as she held it in one hand and her bag in the other.

Margent walked over to Victor after seeing him on the floor, “O are you alright dear?” She thought maybe he fell and couldn’t get back up. She put her arm around him and lifted him up so he was leaning on her, she was completely supporting his weight.

Trigg played with the stirring wheel of the car though it wasn’t turned on as he waited for them to return.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

https://alwaysinourhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:09 pm

Ivory looked at Lydia as she walked out of the bathroom door, she was rather pretty "no problem.." he save a smile as she said that she was ready and called him Victors dad "call me David, or Mr Blackwood what ever you would prefer" Ivory said as he didn't want to let them know his name of Ivory as he was actually pretty well known for all kind of thing, from bodyguard jobs to even vampire hunter jobs as he took what he felt like, he was always secseful at his jobs and well, that was how he become well known, it was just safer to tell people his real name not his aliuse.
All though he looked like what they described him as.
--
Victor didn't want to say anything to get Lydia in trouble but he was worried "are you okay now?" He asked as he then smiled a little "I though you weren't going to make it in time" he said joking with her as if to try and play it cool, he was worried and she should be able to hear it in his voice but he didn't want to get her bambarded with questions from her family
"I'm okay" Victor said as he look at Margent " sometimes feel safer on the floor" he said he was being honest.
-
Ivory moved over to Margent and then took his and around Victors waist and he took him off of her.
Some times it hard to forget he has a robotic metal right arm from his shoulder down, a robotic metal left leg from just above his knee and a robotic left eye. Victor made them and did a good job and covering them with sinthedic skin to make them looks and feel real
"I have some one in the car, but there is no rush" he said as he looked at Lydia "do you have very thing?" He asked as he was as he wanted to make shore she was ready, as he looked to Josh "I'm going to take Vic down to the car" he said as he then smiled and walked down.
There was romurse that the reason ivory was so good was he had gadgets that no one else had and they where made by his some, even weapon to fight magical creatures that even hunters had not developed yet.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:05 pm

Lydia nodded as Ivory asked her if she was ready, “Yes I am ready,” She also added as she realized she was probably not even facing him. Her foster mother helped her down the stair with her father in toe as they head for the door. They walked outside to see Ivory walking to the car still with Victor now in his wheelchair as she turned around giving both of her parents a big loving hug. As she tapped her walking stick on the ground as she moved towards the car and her father was holding her arm as he lead her there.

Trigg looked to see them as he was still in the drivers sit. He got out of the seat as he walked around the side of the car to join the group gathering beside it, “O so where’s your mate Victor?” he asked him with a cheeky grin on his face as he lent down over him, “Will you still have time for me?” he said jokingly as he leant closer kissing Vic on the cheek and ruffed his hair with his hand, “Your just too cute,” he whispered in the boy’s ear, “Clearly she can see that to.” He adds as he gave Victor little bit more space leaning back.

Lydia made her way over to the car as her father let go of her arm, “Thanks daddy,” She said with a smile, “Umm… so where should I sit and put my stuff Mr. Blackwood?” She asked as her dad stood back a bit giving them some room, though her foster dad had given Trigg a weird look. She had Trigg funny laughter, “Who is that? You have the cutest laugh.” She said as she thought it was sweet but did sound super goofy still.

Trigg tiled his head to the side cutely as if butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth as she was talking to him, “You look like a fairy,” he said bluntly, “Is that one of though human sometimes covering?” he meant was it a costume to sometime wear for fun and not very everyday wear like Ivory had pointed out to him earlier, “Or are you a fairy?” he lent in really closes to her but he didn’t realize she was blind and couldn’t see him.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

https://alwaysinourhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2