Always In Our Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A park somewhere

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A park somewhere  Empty A park somewhere

Post by Melliebee Mon May 29, 2017 9:15 pm

It was a nice day warm sunny day, the birds where singing lovely songs and darting about the trees and bushes chasing small bugs or gathering pollen from flowers for there meals. It was mind morning about 9:30 and there was almost no one at the park, there where a few people walking there dogs along the paths on the outer primates of the park.
A figure walked out into the grassy clearing of the park carrying a brown smallish brown bag in there left hand, they where wearing a plan gray hoddy with black along the arm cuffs and inside the hod, it was at least two sizes to big for them and kind of old and looked well worn in, it was partly unzipped with a what looked like a green T-shirt showing from under it, it to looked old and had small holes alone the collar where it had just been worn thin, they wore think pair of dark old jeans with dirt stains all down them and thin tartery bit at the bottom of the legs where they had dragged along the ground as there where a little to long, but they had bare feet. Curling there toes in the soft grass they lay then lay back onto the grass resting he bag beside them. It was nice to be able to rest in the warmth of the sun with out anyone chasing them off, they where homeless and often got moved and asked to leave places as a lot of people wanted to forget there where people living like that, out of site out of mind.
Lifting her hand up to cover her right hand to shade her light gray eyes from the sun she sighed and hoped they she would be able to stay here for a wile without being bothered, there where very little people out here at this time she came here often after collecting her food from the volentears at the food van that was set up for the homeless, they where able to get something warm and some what nutrisois to eat in the morning, it was pretty much the only meal she would have a day, so she was rather thin, not unhealthy looking as she had a small frame and could be mistaken for a boy as her daggy cloths and thin body hid the fact that she was a girl, not to mention she had short shoulder length copper hair that often was covered with a old black hat or the hod of her jumper.
She didn't have food in the small brown bag, they where made to eat the food near the food van to make shore they got to eat it and it wasn't taken away or even thrown away. She has two small notebook and a pencils in the bag.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

A park somewhere  Empty Re: A park somewhere

Post by Trigg Tue May 30, 2017 1:47 am

Blaine was wondering though the park as it was quiet this morning as he sniffed around in his brown black wolf form. He tried not to look to the threatening and past himself off as a stray dog, as not to scare off any early morning joggers screaming 'WOLF!!' 'Call the ranger! It's as big a wolf!' he'd been back into that corner once or twice before. Having to run as fast as his paws could take him and then end up changing into his naked teenage boy body which left him in another awkward mess to deal with. But it was better then being darted by animal control and crated off to a zoo.

Nicholas was wondering down the pathway jogging, he was taking a break from his recruit training as he sneaked out for some fresh hopping that no one noticed before he got back, "No one around," he said softly to himself as he was listening to his ipod, playing let it go from frozen which he was glad no one else could hear. But hey it was a great song. He thought about going to go visit his mother though if the recruitment place was tailing him, he didn't want to put his mother in danger but she had no one else looking out for her which is why he wanted to make some momey to support himself and his mother. His family weren't that well off but they got by, his ipod had been a gift form his mother sixteens birthday. His mum had been saving for it for two years, put money aside when ever she could. He didn't want to take, as he thought that money would of been better off spent on food but he know how much it meant to his mum and she be heart broken after all her hard work it he didn't accept it.

Trigg sat up in one of the tree in his human form as Luke had told him over and over that people wasn't ready for his true form. That it was scare, which Trigg had turned to him chuckled teasing that he would do it for fun even though he was listening this time. He watched as the creature robbed in raggy clothing sat down in the grass below, 'What's that? One of though humans?' he thought to himself, he watched the creature closely wondering what they were doing and why they were linger here. He'd left the brothers in search of the prefect gift for Luke's birthday, he had no money...that thing humans used trade to each other for objects, "Where do I get though little bits of paper humans love so much to trade?" he pondered to himself out loud, 'Hmm.. I wondering if that creature has some paper?' he glared down at the girl with his deep blue eyes considering to take her paper for trades to buy Luke gifts.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

https://alwaysinourhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Tue May 30, 2017 10:04 am

Maya sat on the grass for a little as she socked up the fresh air and warm sun, it was nice to relax where she wouldn't be told to leave every few minutes as there was very little people there so she was safe for now. Her attention moved to a black dog sniffing around the edge on the park, it was such a lovely and beautiful looking dog, although it looked more like a wolf. As she watched what she thought was a stray she smiled a little they where both the same in that way or she thought so anyway. Maya noticed there where more people coming to the park and a pair of men had noticed the big black dog and looked like they where becoming suspicious of the stray, she didn't want the poor thing to be caged up or worse put down if it was what they would call aggressive when it would only be trying to defend itself.
Maya desired that she would help the dog and try to stop that fate from coming on suck a beautiful creature. Getting to her feet Maya started to walk briskly to try and rush over there but she was not looking where she was going and bumped into Nicholas as he jogged as she hit him from the side the brown bag she was holding flung up into the air and hit the ground as she fell on top of the poor boy that was running, she lay there in shock for a little as she then looked at his face and got off of him, she sat there next to him on the ground looking like she didn't know what to do in this situation she looked sorry as the looked him over to see if he had been hurt as it would have felt like he had hit into a brick wall as her body structure was different to humans she had thicker dencer skin and bones.
~
Sarah was walking briskly as she was hurrying to go somewhere, she was hoping that she would be able to get some of the food from the food van for her father and her sister and herself, they knew Sarah there and would often give her a hand to help out as they where donating food for the not so well off and knew her father was in a wheelchair and her sister was most probably at home with him still.
Sarah walked along the path as she did she noticed what looked like a stray dog and a two men that had started to walk over to it, they didn't look like they meant well and most probably would stress the dog out and make is hostile towards them and the dog would get all the blame for that. Sarah started to walk over to where the men where as they where closer to the dog, she didn't know what else to do and started to call out " here boy! Where are you! Come on boy" she was doing the first thing that came to mind portending that her dog had ran away from her, as she came to the men she looked them "you would have happened to see a blackish brown dog would you, it's this big, and fluffy... he jumped the fence again" she had to quickly think of a reason she didn't have a lead with her and that was the best thing she could come up with, all this was going on working hearing range of Blaine. Sarah was hopping that if this worked the dog wouldn't go bite her but at the moment she didn't need to worry about that.
~
Driving around for a little wile looking for a missing trigg, he has been told that he had just up and left and the boys where worried about him and where to busy to go look for him so ivory volanterrered to go, he did have a little free time as he had finished a eron for his inployor he had almost given up hop when he had spotted the boy sitting under a tree. Pulling into a car park he got out of his car and then started to walk over to the tree, he noticed that trigg wasn't looking so he then smirked as then grabbed him in his arms and picked him up "I've been looking for you" he said in his best omines voice as he then laughed and put him down on his feet "the boys where worried, why did you just run off?" Ivory asked as he looked at him

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Tue May 30, 2017 9:22 pm

Trigg had his eyes closed when Ivory had grabbed him pulling him down out of the tree. His ears twitched at the sounds of his menacing voice as he flinched for a second thinking he was in danger from Frey, “Master?” he utter in a pitiful voice trying to not get a beating for loafing off from his assignments to collect his master powers, to fuel his master ever growing strength. He opening light blue eyes, ‘That isn’t Fray’ he thought to himself as he couldn’t feel the raw power of his master looming beside him. He could sense powers within people and his master was chock full of all sorts of magical powers.

As Ivory put him but on his feet he turned around to glare at the man, “I was looking for an offering for Luke’s Birth celebration day,” he shrugged as he looked at the place he’d been taking a cat nap, “I don’t have any papers to trade for goods at the markets.” He pointed out as he tried to pretend he hadn’t just freaked out and said stuff about his master, hoping the human would past it by without notice, “Is Luke ready for his test? To ride the horses?” he was referring to Luke’s driving lessons, “I to will tame to metal beast and harness its hidden mini horses. Where did you humans hide them?” he wondered, that metal boxes human travelled around in was an odd enchanted creature indeed.

Blaine sniffed the air as the scent of the hostile humans approached him. He let out a low growl in till he heard the voice of a girl calling from her lost doggy, ‘Is she looking at me?’ he thought, he inhaled a strong scent of flowers as it lingered around him. It was amazing, for a second he completely forgot about the men as if he was drunk on the scent of flowers he stumbled towards her and pressed his noise to her hand inhaling the sweet scent he’d ever smelt before. He glanced up at her with his deep brown eyes, ‘What is this scent?’ he was like a little pup again wagging his tail and bouncing around her. The man walked away from the scene after seeing Blaine puppy actions believing no wolf would clearly act that way, little did they know.

Nickolas groan as he hit the ground laying on his back he turned his head to look at the girl? Boy? He wasn’t shore, “Did you just hit me?” he uttered in shock getting his head around what had just happened to him. His eyes flashed to full soulless black for a moment only a second and then back to his deep dark brown. He sat up looking the person over, “Are you ok?” he had a feeling this person was homeless or playing D&D in the park in those clothes. He pulled both of his ears pieces out that where playing his Disney music, “My names Nickolas, and who might my attacker be?” he said in a light tone joking around with her.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed May 31, 2017 6:35 am

Ivory herd trigg mumble master and sound frightened, that was a little odd but ivory knew not to ouch such matters or ask until they where ready to talk, Instead of mentioning it ivory just let that slide for now as he looked at trigg glaring at him "oh come on, you would have done the same thing if you where in my situation, it was way to good to pass up" ivory said as he then placed a hand on trigg's head. Trigg's reaction troubled him a little as he new it was pure fear toward but towards who or what.
"Ah, you wanted to get a gift, then stoped for a nap in the tree" ivory said as he at Trigg as he then crossed his arms and looked down at him as sternly as he was able to "next time tell some one of your plans to leave" Ivory said as he smiled, he couldn't hold that face for long before it turned to worry "I got calls from Luke and jack saying that you had vanished and they looked for you everywhere" they where worried someone had grabbed him or that he had shown his true form off to people and some one had dragged him off to get cut up and egsamemed in a lab somewhere.
"Oh his driving test... I think so, he hasn't really had his mind on that lately" ivory had noticed that Luke had been preoccupied with some other stuff, other then training and school true he was doing a quick corse over the computer to finish year 11 and 12 and only had to go in to a class once a month has been off with his head in the clouds and if mite have had something to do with trigg and how much Luke liked him.
"There is no horse in it, they just measure the strength of the engen by horse power as before cars that was the mode of transportation and it was a measurement they understood" Ivory said as he the realised that Trigg would most probably had more questions about that. Ivory cleared his throat and decided to change the subject "so, what did you want to get him? I could have a look with you if you would like" He looked at trigg as his eyes cased the soroundings out of habit, he has been doing it almost the hole time he had been here.
~
Sarah let out a sigh of releaf as it had worked and they where non the wiser, her eyes watched as they walked off then turned her attention to the bouncing existed wolf next to her. Reaching her hand down she patted him from his head down the length of his back "now what am I going to do with you" as she was taking to herself out loud "I can't just leave you here alone" Sarah knelt down next to him as she was feeling him over with her hands, patting him at the same time as she was searching for any form of ID, even over his back to see if she could feel where a chip could be but she didn't feel anything, he had to be someone's pet he was well behaved and in good health too. Sarah moved from kneeling to sitting on the ground next to the dog as she was trying to think of want to do about him.
~
Maya shock her head to say no when Nicholas asked if she had hit him, she didn't see him there and had just bumped into him. Maya noticed the eye flash as she then trucked her limbs into a ball her arms protecting her head as she expected him to start betting her or something but instead he started to joke and tell her his name. Maya lowered her arms from her head as she then started to look around for the bag that she had dropped ever more frantically as she spotted it she rushed over to it and opened it as fast as she could to pull out a note book and pen as she then pointed to her name 'Maya' written down on it, she then opened it to point to the words 'I'm sorry' Maya had a few pages of more common answers so she didn't have to spend to much time writing them down. Maya then flipped some pages and started to write 'I didn't mean to hit into you' Maya turned the pad to show Nicholas and then continued to write 'I wasn't looking where I was going and then you where there, I could stop fast enough'

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed May 31, 2017 9:52 am

Trigg pondered for a moment as he then chuckled in his goofy laugh Ivory was right he would have sneaked up on the Ivory or one of the brother to spook them if he got a good laugh out of it. He was just court off guard that was all, “Luke was worrying about me…?” he said as if he found it hard still to believe someone could love him that much to care if he was missing or not, it surprised him more that Luke’s elder brother Jake had been looking for him as well. He was starting to think he’d made a mistake just outright leaving while Luke had been taking a shower this morning, ‘Was that incorrect? Are there more human rules?’ he thought to himself, Ivory would of been able to see the puzzling look on his adorable face as he rubbed his chin.

He sighed realizing this was similar to the letch his master kept him on or so he thought, “I see,” he said in a tone that lack all feeling, “Luke has more rules for me to follow, yes?” he asked waiting for a long list of can’t do’s because they were playing the new roll of his master. Even though at least these masters didn’t beat him and abuses him as of yet, give it time as he had a lot of time to wait. He raised an eyebrow as Ivory said there was no horses in the modern day device, “Is that the case, it is a very foolish name then.” He still didn’t completely understand but was probably best not to come off as a complete idiot, “Did you bring the metal box?” he was referring to the car, “I do remember you saying you would teach me to harness its rains.” He reminds the man, he was never going to get to speed if he didn’t try out new stuff once and awhile when he was allowed out every so many hundreds of years.

“What would Luke like as an offering?” He asked, as he smirked thinking of all the naughty things he could do to the boy in Luke’s bedroom for his birthday, “Gold?” he knew Fray had a large treasure chamber, “Gem stones? Something of great wealth to grow his empire?” He’d spent too much time around kings and queens that sort riches to gain power over their lands in past.

Blaine shock his head as if trying to snap out of a lurking trace, ‘That smell, the sweet scent of flowers it is calling to me, have I smelt this before?’ he was confused as he dipped his head down rubbing his noses with his front paws. His efforts were in vein as the girl let over him and run her fingers though his fur he making a whipper as she run her hand long his back leg. She would probably think he was injured there but in case he scent was just surrounding him in a cloud that to no fault of his own was totally making him rock hard right now. He couldn’t help it, this girl or whatever was. Was giving for a scent that would make any werewolf… well a little heated, ‘I should run,’ he utter to himself but his legs did make, ‘Is this the scent of a human?’ he doubted it was couldn’t be shore, ‘How can she smell this way?’ he couldn’t get his head around it, as started to think this could be a hunter’s trap, if they bottled this scent it could be the end of his kind that frightened him.

He rubbed his noses in the dirt trying to break for her spell on him as he growled at her, a low rumbling sound in the back of his throat it said like a warning. He leapt forward into the air as he paced on her pushing her down onto the wet grass baring his teeth slightly, ‘It’s a trap?’ he tried to tell himself to keep his mind was drifting as where, ‘Scott? Uncle Andrew? …Mark?!’ he was just thinking of his family trying to focus his mind on them, Mark was the alpha of their pack and his cousin Scott’s father, as Scott was being raised to take his father place as alpha of the pack one day. He opened his jaw, in a second he had his jaw around her throat pressing his teeth to her skin but something held him but from ripping her throat out and then a moment later he was nuzzling his head into her neck as he was so drunk on her pleasant scent. She would have felt his rock hard cock pressed against her as he laid on her.

Nickolas smiled slightly as he realized she was mute? Like Kevin, or perhaps she wasn’t tore to speak well? Or maybe he was reading too much into that and she just could speak English to him so he understand her. Though clearly she was writing in English so that seem silly to think that, “Its ok,” he said placing his hand on her should trying to calm her, “I should of be paying more attention as well. Instead of listening to my iPod songs.” He looked down at her noted pad as he pondered, ‘This girl and Kevin would make for a funny meeting,’ he wasn’t judging her as he laughed a little but mostly to himself as she wasn’t know what he was thinking and get the humor in it, but come on it was funny, “Are you ok?” he asked as he looked over her clothes, well rags, he didn’t have the best of clothing but her made his look like he was a royal wear of a prince and not to be rude but she was giving of a bad smell of not bathing so often.

“Did you want me to walk you home?” he had feeling this girl need some help and he was willing to give her a hand if she’d let him. His phone buzzed he took it out as he saw a text message from the recruit trainer well the one who was pulling the strings. It was a mess text all the recruits of got it. It read –It is time for you all to prove yourselves to me. You remember your missions and the list of people you have been told obtain. Further names will be released to you all over time. Let see which of you can work together or are you going to take out your completion and be the last recruit standing!’ He felt a little off about that last line but after meeting Stone he knew to watch his back just in case.

Nickolas thought back to when he first joined the recruits…

Voltaire had gather the new recruits in an old pension, it looked like run down and abounded from the outside but inside it had been deck out with tech. It was like mini off site base to train new people in before letting them into the fold. There was a couple of rooms the recruits who survived would have to share though out their training. They were standing in a large white room with really nothing it in but themselves and a lot of doors leading off to smaller rooms. There was a lab on site, a small kitchen and living area, three bedrooms that would bed nine recruits though there was twenty recruits standing in the room.

Voltaire stood in the middle of the blank white room as he raised his arms and ten platforms raised out of the floor around him in a circle, it looked like an awesome Jedi trick but he'd been holding a consoled remote in his right hand that he'd activated the pillars with that were standing four foot tall to come out of the white titled floor. He lent on his cane as he addressed the recruits, "Welcome," he panned the crowd with his eyes, "I am here to be your mentor and take you through your training." he walked closer to them as he stood in front of Blake as if he was going to do something awfully to the guy but instead he smiled and held out his hand, "Feel free to be yourselves... no rules." He shook Blake's hand firmly as he wanted them to treat him like they would anyone else and not fear him because he was their future boss. He knows he'd learn a lot more about the newcomers if he pretends to be their friend and mentor.

Blake shook the old men's hand as he grinned, "No rules?" he muttered under his breath. As he looked at the pillars each one had a set of two items sitting on top of the pillar the same but each pillar had different items. The red pillar labeled '1' had two daggers resting on the top, going clockwise the next pillar which was blue labeled '2' had two nets hanging over it, the orange pillar labeled '3' had two key cards laying there, the purple pillar labeled '4' had two small guns, the yellow pillar labeled '5' some yellowy liquid in two separate jars, the green pillar Labeled '6' had two crossbows, the violet pillar labeled '7' had two needles with unknown liquid inside them, the black pillar labeled '8' had another two key cards, the dark green pillar labeled '9' had two sets of claw gloves, and the final pink pillar labeled '10' had two adorable soft toy my little ponies sitting on top of it, it was a doll the likeness of Pink Pie.  

Voltaire stepped to the side as he smiled almost creepy, "Each of you pick a item of your choose." He stood back as he watched them looking over the pillars and what was sitting on them.

Nickolas a young sixteen-year-old boy was the first to pick his item as he took one of the heavy nets into his hands checking it over. He walked around looking out the other people as he bumped into Dianna standing the same height as her 6.2 foot. He turned around to look at her as his eye widen as she was so beautiful, "Hello I'm Nickolas, though most people I know just call me Nick." he swag the net over his shoulder holding it with one hand as he held his other hand out to her to greet her, "Nice to meet you," he smiled at her seeming pretty friendly.

Styxx walked over to pillar five as he picked up one of the jars of yellow liquid looking it over and then smiling slightly as he seemed to realized what the chemical was, "Interesting is he insisting fighting with this?" he said as he looked to his twin brother Zeke, "It's a little harsh, don't you think brother?" He had short styled blonde hair and deep blue's eye that matched his brothers, there was nothing about them in looks that was different and they were even dressed the same to confuses people. No one would be able to tell them apart innless they really know them and even then it would be hard.

Zeke placed his hand on his brother shoulder as he stared at the yellowy liquid, "I'll take your word on it. If it is watch where your tossing it, ok." he didn't have the same knowledge of chemicals his brother did but he was in to science's as well in a different field studying the intelligence of animals and trying to train them in his experiments, "I think I'll favor the luckily dip, just really want to find out what's behind door number one." He moved over to the orange pillar picking up one of the key cards.

Astrid, Artie, Blake, Freya, Stone, Gath, Denial, Adam, David, Peter, Jake, Kevin, and three other random people walked around the room looking over the items, as well as mingling with each other.        

Blake stood holding a Pink Pie plushy as he frowned, "What the hell am I meant to do with you?!" he grumbled to himself as he looked over to two of the other recruits chatting with each other they weren't too far from him as he tossed the toy flying through the air at them.

"Hey?!" Female Recruit Nameless One uttered in annoyances as the soft animal hit her in the head and she court it in her arms, she turned to glare at Blake looking piss off with him. His luck of allies there might have just gone out the window.

"I'm sorry," Blake cringed as little as he stood where he was with the look in her eyes he doubted getting any closer to talk with them would gain him bonus points towards an alliance, "Honestly I wasn't aiming to strike you in the head." He told the two girls holding his hands up in surrender as he stepped forward slightly.

"Awww.. It's so cute!!" Female Recruit Nameless Two grabbed the plushy out of her hands and hugged it to her chest.
"Do you hear something?" Female Recruit Nameless One asked FRNTwo as she listened closely to a ticking noises and had a puzzled expression on her face.

"Nope!"  Female Recruit Nameless Two shock her head she seemed like a real airhead, "Wait hang on is it a soft tick.. tick... tick?" She said as she looked around for the source of the ticking still hugging the soft toy.

"Ticking?!"  Female Recruit Nameless One face paled as she suddenly realized the Pink Pie doll was no innocent children's toy and was in fact a bomb! She went to run leaving her newly find ally to deal with it herself but it was too late. The bomb exploded sending blood and guts of FRNTwo sprayed all over the shiny titled white floor. She held up her hands as it happened so quickly she was blasted back. Her body split in haft and her brain oozing out onto the floor beside Voltaire's foot.

Voltaire almost smiled in delight at the foolish recruits, "My my it’s getting harder and harder to find good quality employees these days," he shook his head at them and crossed his arms stepping back out of the line fire at a safe distance, "And on that note." He shouts of their chatting talking about the explosion, "Let the combat begin!! Though who don't foolish kill themselves." he said looking down at the female recruit’s corpse sighing as he would have to clean his black dress shoe latter, "And though who don't die by another reveal recruit’s hands. I'd be performing interviews with you," he went to go sit down in a chair he'd placed pretty far away from them, "Then I shell brother to remember your names." he muttered that last bit as he watched in silence wondering to see what the new recruits could do.

Blake laid on the ground as he felt really dizzy as he sat up realizing he couldn't hear anything around him but a loud buzzing noises ranging in his ears. He winced in aching pain as he looked down to see his left foot was messing, "Fuck?!" he swears out in horror, as he saw his spattered foot painted over the white floor behind him. He moved his hands to his leg holding his hand over the wound as blood was rushing out, "That was a bomb?!" he shouted everyone would of hear him as he was shouting so loudly as he couldn't hear himself speaking over the insane buzzing noises.

Artie looked down at Henry from inside the MechWarrior he felt pretty untouchable inside the machine had no attention into getting out for no one. This was his shore ticket for win, "Hello small little boy," he laughed as he said that as he could see guy was probably older than him but was looking pretty small from the cockpit of the machine. He waved back using his robot hand, "Let me guess, you've seen my prizes and now you want to ally with me?" he almost ducked inside the machine as he covered his head with the robot hands as a reflexes when he heard the explosion and then saw the two dead recruits. He gasped in horror as he realized he could die today, "Alright I back you up." he agreed with haste as it would at least be one less person gunning for him. He heard what their training said about the fight starting as he forms fists with his robot hands hitting them together, "What's your name? I'm Artie." he walked out of the hanger making shore to Henry on the way though.

Gath almost cringed as Peter was waving to him and holding another Pink Pie doll in his hand, "Don't take your grip off the doll!" he said in a panicked voice, "Its a pressure bomb, if you release your grip even for a moment it was start counting down and then BOMB!!" he said as he shouted the last bit for effect which made a few of the other recruits around them jumped again. He know a thing or two about bombs and from what he'd just seen exploded he know he was corrected, "Want to team up?" he looked around seeing a lot of other forming teams so he didn't want to be left on his own. He was aimed with a crossbow and some spare arrows.

Styxx glare over to Blake bleeding out on the floor, 'That looks awfully painful,' he felt like he should see if the guy needed some help but he wondered if it was him bleeding out on the floor would anyone besides his twin come to his rescue. He glanced a look back to his brother his blue soften eyes seemed to say it all that he wanted to assist Blake.

Zeke placed his hand on Styxx's shoulder as he went to move towards the bleeding guy, "Your being too soft brother. They would happily leave us for dead and deep down you know it's true." he whispered into his brother’s ear as he was giving Dianna a stare as she approached them, 'You're going to get me killed Styxx,' he thought to himself as he cast a look to Blake, 'It's too late for him, he's lost to much blood just let it go.' He told himself as he didn't want to get roped into his twins heartwarming rescues mission.

"Hello, friend or foe?" Styxx pouted a little as he saw Blake trying to breath as he and Zeke said the something at the same time. He waved to Nickolas and Dianna as his twin copied him at the same time as they were in prefect sink with each other. There was no difference in their physical looks, their voices sounded the same as well and they were dressed the same so there was no telling them apart. Even the loin was doing a double take as it circled around them not shore which one it was meant to be listening to as it had been trained to follow the one that let it out of its cage.

Nickolas blink as they did their twin thing it was freaky to watch, "Umm friend..." he cast sideways look to Dianna, "Friend right?" he asked her as they kind of had join up together as a team without asking each other. He smiled at the twins being friendly, "Hi I'm Nickolas, but you can call me Nick if you prefer." he looked around watching out for if anyone try to attack them.

Stone run over to Blake as if he was going to assist him but to Styxx's horror the brut in paled his metal claws right though the guy’s chest ending his life and Stone seemed pretty smug about it that he'd gotten a kill.  

Nickolas was lost in his thought for a moment but turned to smile at the girl, or boy?
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed May 31, 2017 2:38 pm

Ivory had to smile at Trigg's goofie laugh as it was had not to with a sound like that, Ivory moved to gently place his hand on Trigg's should "it's not really a rule... it's just if you leave without telling people where you go they may become worried" Ivory could see that Trigg's was a bit confused and didn't understand the reasoning behind everyone's reaction but it wasn't the boys fault and he could see he didn't mean to make them all worry "Luke cares about you, and that also means that we do as well seen as you are like part of the family now... so next time just tell one of use before you go somewhere so we don't worry, ok" there was no point on scolding him as it would have confused Trigg more.
"People do tend to give things silly names" he said with a chuckle as it was true if there was no form of horse in there why bother calling it horse power they could have just as easily made up a new word to explain it. Ivory looked at Trigg when he mentioned that he has told him that he would teach him how to drive, he then thought quickly of the damage that someone like that would do behind a thing with that much power "I did bring a car, but maybe now isn't the best time to teach you" he said as the then smiled a little "you want to get Luke a gift so we should focus on that first" hopefully Trigg would except that answer and leave it for now.
When Trigg stated to list off a lot of thing that would make people ritch he shock his head "I think Luke mite like it if you made him something, like a card or gave him something that means a lot to you" he said as he knew objects didn't make Luke happy people, family and friendship did "if you want I can take you somewhere to pick some stuff up and even help you with it.. I think Luke would cherish something you made to represent the love you both have for each other" ivory said as he looked at Trigg and then placed his hand on his own chin "got anything in mind?"
~
Sarah heard Blaine whimper as she lifted her had off the spot as she was not shore if she had hurt the poor dog "oh, I'm sorry, did that hurt" she said talking to him, not that she thought he would understand but like lots of pet owners she still talked to him as if he mite.
Sarah looked at Blaine as he rubbles his noise with his paw 'something must be bothering him' she thought as she then looked a little worried, maybe she should take him to the vet or something to get checked out, what if he was sick she would feel horrible for not getting him help, but she didn't have the money to do that!
Sarah let out a little short yelp as Blaine out of no where knocked her back and had his teeth around her neck "hay.. I'm on.. your side" she said taking breath between her words as he has winded her. She was frighted, Blaine would be able to smell the slight change in her sent it wouldn't have been much but enough to indicate she was stressed or in trouble.
She relaxed a little as he took his teeth from around her neck and nuzzles his snout into her neck instead, this was a little better but she was still pinned by now what seemed like a very frisky dog. Sarah mover her hands to try and push him back but with no luck as she was not strong enough 'some one please... help me' she thought to herself as she could seem to talk as she was still trying to push him of "please....stop!" She said softly As she pantted from the stran of trying her hardest to get him off of her.
~
Maya was not completely mute, she could make sounds and mimic animal calls and other things like that because her anatomy was different from a humans but that meant that she was unable to make the sounds needed for the human language even though she was able to understand the main languages. Maya relaxed a little as Nicholas placed his hand on her should, it was clear he didn't have any intention to harm her over the mistake. A confused look came over her face as Nicholas laughed a little, did she miss something? Why was he laughing? Did she do something that was funny to him.
Maya's confusion was broken by him asking if she needed him to walk her home. She looked a little worried as she didn't really know that to say, tell him and lie and refuse his help or tell him the truth that she had no where to go and have him look down at her like so meany others did. Hesitantly Maya decided to tell him the truth she started to write in he pad 'I don't have any where to go' Maya turned to pad and waited for his reaction, she was ready for him to be descusted by her and readed herself for what she was exspecting to come.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed May 31, 2017 3:45 pm

Trigg almost gasp over Ivory words of calling him family. He hadn’t had family since well a very... very and I mean very, like hundreds of thousands of years ago. His mother screamed still echoed in his ears as he saw his mother being slain by an Alcara demon. He felt something strange in that very moment something that he hadn’t felt for a long time, “Alcara Demon,” he said he looked around trying to sense it once more. He stood in front of Ivory as if protecting him as his eye glowed their vibrant yellow gold colour and he spoke Druidic making his sound deeper, “I can sense your power demon.” He looked around quickly as if expecting the vile beast to appear before him as the Alcara Demons creature of darkness loathed their counterpart the Druidic warriors of light. All though Trigg had fallen from pureness many centuries ago after the Enslavement by his master and thousands of centuries of torture.

“Come face me!” He said pretty loudly in Druidic which would probably draw some attention his way, but as quickly as the feeling of the demon nearby had come it swiftly disappeared without a trace as it was being cloaked somehow or the demon had run away at his offer to fight him. He turned to Ivory still with his normal eyes showing and begin speaking his broken English once more, “Make something? Something of mine?” he wonders if he even had anything he could call his own, there was his armor and weapon but that was locked away in Fray treasure chamber and he knew his master would make him regret it if he even tried to claim them as he learnt in the past a few time. It hadn’t ended pretty, “I can’t obtain my only items of worth, they are out of my reach.” He pointed out not really being all that clear on the subject, “Take me to this place you suggest.” He said as he looked around once more for the demon with his eyes. He needed to act fast if he was going to get Luke the perfect gift by tonight.

Nickolas stood to his feet as he saw what was happening with the girl and her way over playful dog. He didn’t mean to disregard the message Maya had just written to him about being homeless but she lost his attention for a moment since she was pretty much mute. He got up quickly rushing over to the girl being loved to death by her dog, yeah it was a little odd. He wrapped his arms around Blaine neck with an unknown strength he pulled the wolf off her. Though he was gentle as he could be with her dog, “Are you alright?” he held his hand out to the girl, “I think you need to keep your dog on a lead if his going to take charge like that over you.” He glanced around as he heard Trigg shouting in words he couldn’t understand and yet seemed familiar in some way.

Blaine bounded away from the girl trying to get some distance from her strong scent. He turned his head to look at her with a sorry look in his puppy eyes. He hadn’t meant to get out of control like that. He walked over to where Maya was with his tail tucked between his tails, ‘What just happened to me?’ he thought as he sniffed the girls bag, he could smell food inside there.

---Past events

Styxx tryed to roll over as he heard a loud banging on their team room door. The least thing he remembered was dumped outside the mini bases as he was bleeding out but now he seemed to be laying on something much softer then a rocky road. He blinked as he came face to face with Dianna, she was so closes to him their lips were almost touching. He was shocked he couldn't feel any pain from where his arm was coming off. His heart started racing as he began the freak thinking his arm was missing if he couldn't feel the pain.
He was wriggling around a little though Dianna seemed to have him in a death grip. He stared at her with his light blue eyes as she seemed so sweet and peaceful like that. He flinched as her gentle hand run along his arm that was when he relied it was still there and seemed fine, "What the..?" he pulled a puzzled expression as he couldn't explain how he was now fine when he'd had such a bad injure only last night, 'Was it all just a really bad dream?' he frowned as he heard the banging on the door once more, 'No! I remember it to well and I remember the feeling of the pain.' he sat up a little as he pulled Di up with him as he did she seemed really sleepy and her head flopped down onto his lap.

"How you feeling?" Zeke rolled out of bed to the noise to his brother stirring as he head for the door, "Alright don't give birth to a cow!" he shout throw the door as he unlocked it and stood there to see Voltaire glaring at him looking a bit pissed, "Arr.." he stumbled on his words as he back peddled on what he was saying, "I wasn't talking to you then," he came back with a hastily lie as he rubbed the back of his head nervously.

"Get your lazy asses out of bed recruits!!" Voltaire shouted at them, he was little on the inside as he watched Nick jump out of bed and Adam almost wet his pants. He can't believe that guy had even lived this long the group must of be carrying his weight all this time, "Right front and centre. You've all finely made it to the fine test." he enlightened them as he turned leaving them all the stumble out of bed as he returned to the main training area to address everyone at once the information on their final mission before they were accepted into his employment and thrown on the payroll. For now he was working their butts off for nothing.

Nick yarned as they had a really long time looking after Styxx's. He was a little on edge wondering who could of done that to the boy. Though Styxx's had been muttering something about green watchers when they'd carried him in here but he seemed pretty out of it and could of just been mattering nonsense's. He looked the Dianna that seemed to be slowly waking up and he saw her jump back a little as her face had been planted in Styxx's lap, "Come on sleepy head. Seems like the trainer has something super important to yell at use about." he slipped his hand into his pant pocket as he pulled out his phone checking the time which read 11:34am. He raised a eyebrow, 'Wow we really did sleep in.' he thought to himself as he walked out of the room following Adam.

"Umm.." Styxx's moved his arm around as if he was in shock that it was fine, "..I think so." he said with a little doubt in his tone of voice. As he pulled a sheepish look towards Dianna as seemed all in embarrassed from pretty much having her face on his groin. He was happy at least the daze he was in had stopped him from getting a hard on or that would of really looked bad. He walked down the ladder off the stop bunk and held his hand out to assist the zombie like Di as she seemed a little dazy to.

"You muttered things last night, something about green watchers attacking you," Zeke pointed out to him as he lent on the door frame watching his twin walked with Dianna out into the training area and he followed suit.

Styxx winced a little as Kern shuffled over to stand on the other side of Dianna and gave him a deadly look of why are you touching my little girl human! He quickly held his hands up in the air letting go of her in his defenses, "It was the green watchers!" he lent over whisper in his brothers ear not wanting to involve ever in the room in his conversation.

"All your training has come down to this final mission. I won't lie, it won't be easily on you." Voltaire smirked as if he was really enjoying himself as he tapped his finger on a folder he was holding, "Your mission is to poses as green watchers and kidnapped a list of targets." he laughed a little evilly, "You must catch them, hold them, question them and by all mean torture them. I believe your training is coming clear to you now." he fiddled with the folder getting ready to show them the first target, "That it has all lead up to this one mission at hand." He tossed the folder down on the table they were standing around as it flopped open to show a picture of Katrina and a few details about her. His plot was to test the some of his employs as a sort of training test and the recruits at the same time.

"She does look very scary, it's just a girl." Stone scoffed as he across his arms feeling like he could take Kat all on his own.

Freya glanced over to Kern blushing a little as last night killing spree and fired him up, they ended up getting to know each other a lot more. She thought he was pretty great but he didn't seemed to be a emotional sharing person and it left her confused. She smirked in delight at the thought of cutting this young girl throat.

"I have one rule no killing them." Voltaire glared at Freya as if he read though her expression and watched as the girl grumbled to herself seeming pretty disappointed. He thought that was pretty funny as it remember of the why Soraka would act when he told her to stand down or hold back.

"So simply obtain, keep contained, grill for info and do what it take beside killing to get it." Gath repeated so he was clear on the mission they been tasked with and so it was clear to his team as well. He stood strong with Kevin, Artie, Peter and Henry standing at his side. He stood as if he was their guardian and would protect through this last challenge so they could all pass.

"If you survive and complete the mission to my satisfaction. You would have passed." Voltaire added as he held out a sack that had blue and red colour balls in it. The people that pulled the red balls would be going on a scouting mission to the base. Uncover posing as employees so they could gather information on the targets as the targets were reviled in time. He held out the sack as he watched all of them pull out a coloured ball.

"Is blue good or bad?" Astrid seemed afraid to hear the answering as she clenched her blue ball in hand.

Kevin glanced around the room to see there was less red balls to the number of blue ones. He held his red ball up not knowing if that meant he got a free pass or was on the uncover job.

Zeke frown to see his brother had a different colour ball to him as his was blue and his twins was red so neither way they were going to separated.

Styxx smiled slightly as he placed his red ball next to Di's as he realized they matched. He looked around the room to see everyone else got a blue ball and it hit him they were it.

"Right.. Dianna, Styxx and.." Voltaire pointed towards Kevin, "..whatever your name was kid are the chosen few to spy on the base as uncover agents." He stilled hadn't bothered to learn much as their name as really they could be dead in under a week if they didn't fight strong and wise through this mission, "The rest of you will stay here for more training and planning for obtaining your target. There are five targets in total once you retrain the first I shell relive the second to you and so on." He started a training exercise with the left over's as he turned to see Kevin, Dianna and Styxx just standing there, "Well? What are you waiting for?! Christmas! Get to it recruits. NOW!!" he ordered to them as he returned his focus to the others.

Though Zeke and Nick were standing off to the side were the choose few where gathering to discuss. As they didn't want to see them left without at least seeing if they were alright to do this not that they really had much of a choose.

"Try not to get yourself into more trouble." Zeke mentioned to his brother as he nudged. Though he had a tricky plan to swap out with his twin sometimes when it suited them sense people wouldn't be able to tell the difference between and strangers won't know there really two of them.

Nick didn't really know what to say so it just come out sounding sort of silly, "Arr.. stay safe ok." he fell a little foolish more he'd gotten to know his team a lot and felt like they were good friends over the time they'd spent here. He wasn't shore if his group felt the same towards him but they all seemed like pretty nice people.

Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed May 31, 2017 4:39 pm

Ivory raised a eyebrow as he watched Trigg as he seems to lose interest in there confiscation, he heard him say Alcara Demon, Ivory followed Trigg as he moved from where he was standing before and was just about to grab him and tell him to settle down as he was yelling something in what seemed like jibberish to him, but before he could Trigg had stopped and then started to pay attention to Ivory again, Ivory was releaved as he then smiled at Triggs comment on not having much as what he did have he couldn't get to.
"It's more of something that you both feel connected with" ivory stopped as he placed his hand over his face "and I don't mean Sex! Thats not a gift you can give wile others are there okay" He just put that out there as Trigg being well Trigg he was shore that would come up somehow and he wanted to get that over and done with as fast as he could.
"Do you have a costume?" He thought as he then remembered that it was a dress up party and he wondered if he had even got anything to dress up as "how about I take you to the shops.. then we can look for things you may need" ivory said as he then placed his hand on his shoulder and started to walk him over to the black fourb he unlocked it, waited for Trigg to get in the front passenger side and got into the car.
~
Sarah lay back on the ground as he sighed, she was very Thankful for the help of his boy as she didn't know what would have happened to her if he hadn't intervened. Sarah looked at Nicholas hand as he held it out to her "your a like saver" Sarah said as she placed her hand into his getting to her feet with his help "he's not my dog" Sarah said as she padded herself down getting off the grass and dog fur off of her cloths "I'm dog sitting for a friend, and he jumped the fence again" Sarah said quickly correcting herself as she didn't want Nicholas to know the truth on how that wasn't really her dog or even a dog she had known as he would most probably think she was foolish for going up to a stray dog as she could have really gotten hurt. Sarah stopped to think for a moment, she really could have gotten hurt, her neck was in the dogs mouth one hard bite and she would have been a gonner, then who would have looked after her father and sister. Sarah moved her arms crossing them as she kind of hugged herself, her eyes started to tear up as it all started to sink in, she could of died.
~
Maya watched as Nicholas had ran off, that was also another normal reaction. She didn't realise that he wasn't running away from her but instead he was running to help the poor girl that was being smothered my a frisky pappy. Maya sighed to her self as she then moved her hand to go feel for the bag of food she had dropped, as did her had came to feel something soft and furry, confused Maya lifted her gaze to fall apon the wolf that was sniffing her bag. Quickly she moved her hand off of the creatures fur and she didn't want to startle it, Maya moved her body language to a timid and submissive vibe as she really didn't want to seem aggressive to Blaine, Maya slowly moved her hand to the bag she opened it, there was a pollistirine box that they use to put food in and a small cup of chips, Maya grabbed the chips in one hand and opens the pollisitirine box with the other reviling a few strips of bacon scrambled eggs and a beef sosage, Maya moved back to let Blaine eat, it was common for the weaker animal to offer the stronger one food as kind of a pease arrangement, Maya sat back and started to eat the chips as she watched Blaine.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed May 31, 2017 5:22 pm

“It’s not?” Trigg said in a surprised voice towards the sex comment. It wouldn’t be his first time preforming for a crowd but he knows what the man meant and had a chuckle over it, “Am shore Luke would very much like the gift of sex.” It was a little strange to him to see that as a gift considering what he was put though on that subject but with Luke it was different, it was magical and he wanted willingly to do it. His eyes returned to his human eyes of light blue which where a dead ringer for Luke’s as he’d image his human form similar to looks. He walked with him towards the car as he was listening to him, “Dress up? You mean wear clothes? I have clothes on today.” He said that as if that was a rare thing to happen as he hopped into the passenger seat. He lent back in the seat with his arm behind his head and his bare feet up on the dash broad that were covered in dirt.

Blaine watched her actions as she placed the little box of food in front of him and he wagged his tail slightly seeming a little unshore to take this food from her but she was offering. He stuck his muzzle into the lunch boxes as he scoffed down the treats. He looked up at her with the sausage hanging out of his mouth as he noted her submission pose, ‘What’s she doing?’ he wasn’t use to human following animal law and trying to talk to him as a wolf would. He brushed her hand with his cold wet noses, she would be able to feel his warm breath on her hands, he dropped the half chewed sausage into her hands as if he was treating her little a pup in response to her speaking on his level. This girl? Or boy? Didn’t smell of flowers but of soil and the smells of the wild. He would talk to her but that would involve taking human form and she probably didn’t want to see him naked.

Nickolas wiped a tear from her cheer with his finger as he could see she was fighting but the tears and was frightened, It’s ok to let it out.” He said softly to her as he then suddenly remembers the other people he’d been with, “I need to check on someone else,” He grabbed Sarah had without thinking and took her with him to rejoin Maya. When he got there he saw the dog as well, small world, but at least the dog hard run off to far as Sarah would be in trouble with the owners for shore, “I hope your being a bit more friendly pup.” He said to Blaine.

Blaine response was a sneezes as the scent of flower returned.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed May 31, 2017 6:00 pm

Maya watched Blaine and she then relaxed as he seemed to take her offering of friendship, he must have been hungry as he scoffed the food down maybe it had been a wile since he had eaten, they are the same in that way.
Maya made what seemed like a laugh as she looked at Blaine with the sausage hanging out as he looked so cute, as he placed it in her hand she nodded as she moved her hand to her mouth and ate the other half of the sausage, she didn't seem to care that it hand been in his mouth at all, it would have been rule to refuse and it was food and she was hungry and it still tastes good as well.
Maya moved her eyes to look over at Nicholas as he came back over with a girl, as he did the sent hit her, she was fine before as it kind of mixed in with all the other smells around them before as Sarah was so far away but now she was close it was almost over powering, Maya moved the cuff of her jumper to cover her noise, it helped as it smelt like old meat, grass and dirt and thinned out the smell of flowers. Maya noticed that Blaine seemed to be reacting badly to the smell as well, Maya moved her free arm to hover her other cuff over his noise to try to help him, this one smelt of ash from a wood fire some clover as well as a mix of her smell to, Blaine may think Maya was a werewolf or something along the lines of that seen as it would seem sus that she did the things she did.
~
Sarah cried as Nicholas told her to just let it all out, this was the last thing she wanted to do in front of a stranger but she was not able to help it. Walking with him as he made his way over to where Maya and Blaine where as she looked at the dog, she didn't release she did it but without thinking she moved to step behind Nicholas a little, he had saved her the last time and seen him as the only thinking that would stop it from happening again.
~
Ivory then looked at Trigg as they had a good laugh over the sex thing he sighed as he then felt his phone ring, pulling it out he seen it was Victor "Vic, what's happening? Are you okay, are you hurt..." ivory sat there listening as Victor talked "a girl" he said as he then listened.

After a wile he finished on the phone closing it and putting it back into his pocket and turned to Trigg "sorry about that" ivory turned the car on as he then smiled at what Trigg had said before "well dress up as in a costume, it's not just normal cloths... you know what I'll just take you to a place and explain the difference there" Ivory said as he put on his seat belt and then started the car and drove off

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed May 31, 2017 8:05 pm

Blaine was shaking his head it was so hard to have something so nice you couldn’t even get closes to it. She girl smelled like she could take away all his worries, but the lurk was so strong he figures she would take more than that. If he was so engrossed in her lovely heavenly scent he’d probably not even bother feeding himself or even return to his family. He had such mixed feelings on the issue at hand because she smelled as sweet as rainbows. He glanced over to Maya as he noticed her covering her noses as well, ‘Can she smell it to?’ he wondered, he pushed his nose into her sleeve as she held it in front of him. It smelt of coal and smoky fire, there was a hint of clover. That action calmed him down, though he smelt something else on her scent under all of the thick smells masking, ‘Was she a wolf?’ he was no shocked if it was true since I hadn’t meat many female wolves outside of his pack, “Maya?” he said out loud, he’d over heard her name before. Only a wolf or animal type creature would be able to understand him otherwise it would have just sounded as a bark.

Nickolas looked down at the dog and the girl covering their noses, ‘Do I smell your something? I know I worked up a sweat jogging but geez it can’t be that awful,’ he thought to himself as he heard the dog barking and at that moment he felt Sarah cling on his jacket, “Umm I don’t think I court your name?” he said to Sarah, he may have just missed it in all what was going on and he was sorry for that if he had. He turned his head slightly looking at her, “Did you want me to help you take the dog back to your employer?” he was getting the vibe Sarah had a nothing of dogs around her for one day, “Maya are you ok?” he was pointing out to her covering her face.

Trigg relaxed as he closed his eyes enjoying the ride, “Can I drive now?” he asked Ivory with a smirk on his face knowing the answer was going to be a big fat no but he enjoy poking the bear and at some time point he’d wear him down to a yes. Better yet he’d get Luke to take him instead if this human wouldn’t teach him. He sat in the car pretty silent as he thought about the Alcara demon he’d sensed before, ‘Was that really Alcara magic?’ he was starting to doubt himself, it could be true. To keep the balance there is always one of light and one darkness, there use to be many before the thousand-year long war. So it only made sense if he was still alive then the Alcara demon was out there somewhere to coming to fight him at some point.

He looked out the window as the car drove into a parking lot beside a large build where many of humans were meeting, it was like a herd of humans going to a watering whole. He stepped out of the car as it was parked, “So where are these so called costumes?” he asked Ivory as he waited for him to lead the way though the crowds of people, he wasn’t all that conformable with all these smelly humans around him.

Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:54 am

Sarah was still very shaken up form her ordeal with the stray dog, or at least what she thought was a stray dog, she hid behind Nicholas as she heard the dog bark, jumping a little she kind of ducked behind him as she was shaking a little, she couldn't stop herself as she was frightened by Blaine now, it was rather sad if only she knew that he really didn't mean anything by it and had lost control of himself because of her sent "Sarah" she said replying to Nicholas as he mentioned that he hadn't cought her name. Sarah grabbed his hand, she didn't mean to be like this around him, he must have thought it was odd that she would do something like that to someone she had just met but then again she was very scared.
"I just want to get away from it" Sarah said as she looked towards the dog shaking, that was all she could muster for words as she was still sobbing a little from crying before.
~~~
Maya was glad that her cuff of her jumper did seem to settle Blaine down as he was almost going crazy over it, not that she could blame him it was almost intoxicating and could really bring out the wild side of most animals. Unconsciously Maya reacted to Blaine as she understood what he had just said and she made kind of cute sound that was the equivalent to 'uh?' Or 'what?' in wolf, lucky as her hand was over her mouth Nicholas and Sarah would have most probably thought it was just Blaine making the noice. Maya looked at Blaine in the eyes, what was going on here? There was no time to think of wonder about that, something had to be done about that sent, it must have been coming from that girl.
Maya faked a cough sound as to try and give herself a reason to be covering her face with her cuff, she had to think of something. Moving her hand away from her nose her sense of smell was not as strong as Blaine's also she was the same sex as Sarah and if anything the smell was just making her light headed as well as she was fighting the erge to just get up and hug the girl. she grabbed her pencil and started to write 'maybe you should take Sarah away from here' Maya turned the pad to Nicholas so he was able to read it, she then put the pad down and pointed the pencil at Sarah 'she looks like she needs to get away to calm down' Maya lifted the pad to Nicholas for him to read as she closed her eyes and shock her head as the sent was getting to her, she had to be quick she opened her eyes again, but instead of the gray colour they where before they where a light amber, but her head was down so Nicholas and Sarah wouldn't see it at the angle they where 'the dog looks calm here now, I could watch it if you want to go confit her first' Maya wrote that fast as she was rushing to get it done but it was still readable, after she had finished it she held it up for Nicholas to read then put the pad down and placed her hand back over her nose and fake coughed again to cover up the real reason. Maya turned her head to look at Blaine, he would have seen her eyes change back from amber to gray again.
~~~
Ivory glanced over towards Trigg as he had asked to drive the car now! He sighed as he was just going to say something but noticed the look on his face, and he picked up on what he was trying to do, he had raised some cheeky boys so he realised that Trigg was just trying to get reaction from him. Ivory let out a laugh as he wasn't angry at Trigg as he did remind him of his own boys.
"Nice try! But I'm not going to let you behind the wheel of a car until you at least sit down and read or at least learn more about them" he had to hand it to him, he was determined to, but ivory would feel better trying to teach the boy after Trigg had sat down and learnt a little about cars with Luke first "I'm shore that Luke would like to teach you a little" Ivory said as he hoped that would satisfy him on the matter for now.

As ivory pulled into the car park he picked up on the unease of Trigg, he watched him as he then scanned the sorounds, turned off the car and got out "there should be a store this way" Ivory said as he walked over to Trigg's side as he waited for him to get out of the car before he locked it was central locking
Ivory placed his hand on Trigg's shoulder as he began to walk with him leading him to a medium size store on the outside of the shopping centre, there where a few less people in this part as most of them where in and around the main part of then shopping centre. Ivory walked in as he looked around seeing a okayish collection of costumes from Tv shows, comic books, amine and manga as well veriations of the normal universal princess an prince, witch and wizard, angel an devil, cowboy and Indian costumes. They walked in as he looked around, he knew there was a theme but Trigg being in clothes when he didn't seem to want to was probably enough "have a look and see what you like" ivory said as he smiled and looked around a little.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:58 am

Nickolas flinched a little as she gripped his hand in herself, “Arr.. Nice to meet you Sarah,” he said with a friendly smile, “I know you want to get away from him but I don’t think we can just let him roam the streets. If not for other people’s safety, for the dogs.” He pulled her out from behind him still holding her hand to comfit her, “What is his name?” He asked Sarah, as he glanced past her to the dog, that he was starting to look a lot like a wolf close up. He nodded as Maya was writing to him, “Yes that may be best,” he started walking away with Sarah as he turned to look at Maya, “Are you catching a cold? You should get that checked out.” He felt bad leaving the girl when she seemed sick but he was having a hard time helping them both at the same time. He walks down the path taking Sarah with him, “Where did you want to go for some fresh air?” he asked her with a caring smile on his face.

Blaine brown eyes widened as he heard the girl response to him in wolfish, “You’re are a wolf in humans clothing?” he made a pun on the saying a wolf in sheep clothing, the tale of the cunning wolf that know to lay in wait to get his next meal, well that was the way his mother had told him the story when she been alive. He whimpered a little as he thought about his pasted mother, she had die in a car crush. He still had his father Samul, as well as his pack to be by his side. He moved a little snorting sound in relief as the girl of flowers left them clear his senses which was when he saw her amber eyes, they were so beautiful, they almost flicked like a flame, “Are you wolf kin?” he asked more of a question this time, because there were other creatures that and animals that could understand this wolfish speech. He wagged his bushy tail as he touches his wet noses to her human noses, “I am Blaine,” he told her, which sound like woofs, doggy noises and barks to anyone listening that could understand them.

Trigg was spoiled for choice as he entered the cosplaying store. At first he just walked around looking at all the costumes and looked though a few, “I can where this as normal clothing? Around humans?” he questioned that as he saw some of the onezy of panda’s, loins, and puppy dogs as well as so many more. He turned to Ivory as he held up a princess dress, “What does one need to learn to drive the metal box?” At least he stopped saying to had horses in it that was a start as he had the sparkly beauty and the beast dress to him smirking a little as he put it but on the rack and moved to look at others, “What sort of body coverings in Luke wearing to his birth day?” he ask wondering if he could try and match with the young boy.

He finds the prop area at the back of the store wear he saw a Rome like sword not as well-crafted as his and so light weight, “This is also an armoury?” he wondered, “This weapon is useless,” he said as he pointed Ivory in the gut with the pointy end just playing around. He tossed it back as he then saw a costume with fur, skimpy cloth and horns, “What about this one?” he said with a cheeky grin playing across his face.

A park somewhere  9afbd4588e00e5e094dbb6a5e7f4af5b
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:22 am

"Just away" Sarah said as just seemed to follow Nicholas's lead as he walked away from the dog with her, as they got further she got a little more relaxed and loosened up a little as she then looked down at her hand holding his as she then got a little flustered, she was the one that grabbed his hand but still that was out of fright and he had saved her before.
"Thank you" Sarah said as then looked at Nicholas, She felt really bad for leaving the dog with the other girl, Maya she thinks her name was "is your friend going to be okay" Sarah asked as they walked, they where pretty much all the way on the other side of the park almost out of view.
~~~~
Maya nodded sightly as Nicholas asked if she was getting sick or something like that. Maya seemed a little confused with his question on is she was a wolf in human clothing, Maya moved her arms as she sniffed them, it would have looked a little adorable. Maya wasn't exactly a werewolf like he was but it she would easily be mistaken for one as see was originally from another demention, she was a forest gaurden and a bridge between the human like people of that place and the animals. A large wolf with gray fur with amber eyes was her most common and comfortable animal form.
"Are you okay" Maya said in wolf as she had heard his whimper and wondered if he had been hurt at some point. Maya looked Blaine as he pressed his wet nose to hers "Blaine..... hi" Maya moved her hand to pat his head from behind his ears to just between his shoulder "should we run?before they come?" Maya kind of figured out that Blaine didn't belong to Sarah so that was going to be weird when they did come back. Maya had not met a werewolf before and only thought that Blaine was a wolf, so if he changes to human it would surprise and intrigue her.
~~~~~
Ivory looked at Trigg as he asked about the onezy's, ivory shook his head, he couldn't ware them as normal clothes. Ivory looked threw the onezy's as he pulled out a tabby cat one as he smirked and took it off the rack, it would make a good gift for Luke.
"You need to learn more about a car.. like how it goes and stops... and how not to run people over" Ivory said as he then watched as Trigg picked up the dress, he was kind of releaved when he put it down, he could get it and ware it when he was just with Luke and the boys but I'm sore they want to him to do it with others around.
Ivory acted as if Trigg had hurt him when he poked him with the fake sword "ah... I'm a gonner!" Ivory was having fun fooling around as he then stood back up.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:03 am

“My friend?” Nickolas said then realized she meant Maya, “We just meet, I hope she’ll be ok.” He wasn’t shore but the dog did seem to be being friendly with the girl as they’d left. He let go of her hand as he notices he was still holding it and it probably was getting weird by this point, “I just meet you to, it must be one of those days. All the good person are out in the park this fine morning.” He said with a happy smile, “So Sarah was it? What brings you to the park this fine morning. Myself... I just need some fresh air to think.” He kept walking with her down the park way, as they walked pass a food stall that sold stuff like ice cream, hot drinks, burgers, chips and hotdogs.

Blaine chocked his head at her dismissal of his question if she was a wolf but her actions as followed were awfully cute. He woofed in a agree to leg it he started running with the wind blowing though his black brown fur, “Coming?” he barked as he halted for a second to looked back at her and spin in circle egging her on to follow him. He dashes off again almost out of site as he stopped at water fountain and lent his head down to lap up some cold water with his tongue, “Where are you from?” he asks her but she may not have heard if she could court up to him as of yet. He was too thrilled to have someone nice to play with that he forgot to answer her question about why he whimpers so, “I was just thinking of my mother,” he said softly as he looked up at the statue in the fountain it was of a lady in a following dress playing with her golden retriever.

Trigg took Ivory silence as a yes that is a wonderful costume Trigg and you should totally get that one, “It’s the prefect one then,” he said with a glint in his eyes and playful smirk on his face as he dragged the man over to the counter. He watched closely as Ivory took out a thin plastic card which he handed to the shop keep and then she swiped it saying it was twenty-four dollars. He watched as Ivory as he pressed some buttons on a key pad and then the item belonged to them. The girl bagged it up in a paper bag with a handle and hand it to Trigg. He nodded as he took to in hand and started walking out of the store, “Can I have one of though enchanted pieces of plastic?” He asked as he reached into the bag pulling out the horns and he put them on his head, “Do I look horny?” he said with a goofy chuckle.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:10 pm

Thankfully Nicholas did seem too freaked out by the fact that she a stranger has just latched onto him like that, she had stopped crying and looked at him as they walked and talked. He has only just met her as well, but he said he had to check on her, was he just that nice that he would be so kind and thoughtful like that
As they walked past the food car she stopped and looked at it, her stomach grumbled as she looked at all the tasty treats with longing in her eyes "I actually was on my way to get breakfast" she said looking at it then shacking her head as she turned to look at him "why did you need fresh air? A tough week?" Sarah asked curiously, she didn't mean to pry but he had said it as if there was a lot going on and he had needed some space.
~~~
Blaine didn't give Maya much time to respond to his actions as he took of, Maya then had to quickly gather all her things and take off after him, she was no where as fast as him, she was tired as she very rarely got must rest between the people moving her off in the mornings and the vampires lurking around at night attacking her if her spotted her, she was still nursing a deep sword wound she had gotten on her right leg just between her hip and her knee, it hadn't healed as fast as it normally would as she was very under fed and weakened because of that fact it had also started to get a infection in it, the wound would be easily fixed if some one just cleaned it and dressed it as well as if she was fed and bathed.
Maya only just cough up with him as he told her he was thinking of his mother and that was had made him sad, she put it together that she must have passed on to the sky "you mum is a shining dot in the sky at dark time?" Maya said in wolf as her way of asking if his mum was indeed gone and if she was now a star in the night time sky, something to lead his way in a dark time. Maya was clearly tired out from that and was using the frame of the water fountain to help hold her up "where.... is your home? Do you have one?" Maya seems to struggle to stand a little as she looked at him, kind of suggesting he maybe should go there as it would be a lot safer then here.
~~~~
Ivory watched Trigg watching him pay with his card and then kind of guessed what he was going to say from there, he walked out of the shop with Trigg and past a few more shop "you need to have the money..." he said as he then thought of a way to put it "this is kind of like a portal for money.. I have then money in a safe place and I take this card and use it and the money goes from the safe place to the shop keeper, to trade for good" Ivory said as he then looked at Trigg put then hones on "oh dear" he said in a worried tone as this was going to be a long shop, Ivory then came to a arts and crafts shop and stopped looking threw the window "did you want to make Luke a card?"

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:23 pm

Nickolas stopped in his tracks as he heard a grumbling noise as he looked at her and smiled, “Sounds like you never made it to breakfast.” He placed his hand on her shoulder as he turned her around to face the food cart, “What would you like?” he stepped behind her for a second to let her have a look as he slipped his hand in his pocket to see how much money he had, ‘Let see seven dollars and forty-five cents,’ he thought to himself as he was counting it, ‘O well I’ll just get something for her,’ thinking to himself he held the money in his closed fist as he stepped closer to her, “Anything you want?” he waited for her answer, he was a very kind and happy to go without if it meant seeing her feed. That was just the kind of person he was, his mother had raised him well to always be a gentleman and to think of other first. His mother said often we may not have much Nick but we have the most important thing each other, so we can afford to share our love with others.

Blaine looked at her seeming a little worried as she was so tried out, “Are you ok? You want get far on though skinny human legs.” He said as if suggesting she should shift and run with him. He glanced up to the sky, “Yeah, my mother is running with the sky wolves now.” He said with a slight smile as if he could still feeling her looking down on him and looking out for him, and his father. He let out a howl as if he was calling to his mother, “It was a car crush,” he told her as he stood beside her pushing his head under her arm so she could lean on him, “The humans killed her, she was blind by the light and I don’t think they saw her as they came speeding around the corner.” He had been there with her as just a very young pup. She had taken the full blow shielding him with her body, “They just left her there...” he sounded like he was upset but he couldn’t shade tears in his wolf form, “And me..” he muttered softly.

His mother sat on the side of the road as she was speaking to Blaine, “There is something worse with then rival packs and vampires out there my son,” She was giving him a life talk lesson, “Soon you will take the form of a human Blaine, but remember you are wolf and don’t lose yourself to them.” She nuzzled him, he was born as a wolf it didn’t always happen but sometime it did but he was still focused to undertake the charge. Frist he would loses his fur, have to live as a human in till he was sixteen and then under his first full moon shift. Blaine tiled his head all adore like, “Yes mother, I will be a proud wolf.” He said as he was playing with her and then dash out front of her, “Mother… mother…” he barked, “come play with me mother.” He bounced around playfully. His mother’s ear twitched as she heard the car coming, “Blaine run!” She shouted to him, but it all happened so fast and the car was upon him. He froze in fear in the headlights unable to move. The last thing he saw was a blur of brown fur over his faces and a loud thud, and he heard his mother let out her finally howl.

“Mother what was that?” He said as he popped his head out of her fur to see the car driving off into the night, “Its ok now mother, the large creature is gone, it didn’t want to eat us.” He pushed his paws into his mother as he poked her trying to get her look at him, “Mother?” he wriggled out from under her as he moved to her face to lick her, “Mother? Are you alright mother?” he howled into the night, all night, “Mother!” he looked around, “I am… I am.. a proud wolf… I am… a proud wolf.” He repeated to himself over and over again. He wasn’t find instill the morning by his father. The tragic event had brought on his change as his father found him as human in morning trying to keep warm in his mother fur.

“Oo portal magic, I see. So much have some worth trading in a safe place first and then cast magic on that card to make it a portal grate way.” Trigg thought that was great, though he could feel any magic radiating from the piece of plastic, ‘Is it cloaked so no one can steal from his treasury?’ he wondered as he followed alongside Ivory as he was playing with his horns. He stopped and looked in the window, “A card? You mean like a hand written letter to him?” He’d never sent a birthday card before but he had written letters in Druidic with a feather and ink, in some case blood, “Does this market sell writing feathers? And paper? Or perhaps animal’s skins to write on?” he asked as he wondered into the art shop, “I would like to do this,” he announced but he couldn’t really write in Luke’s spoken tongue. His powers allow him to understand all languages when spoken, but some he misunderstood things and wasn’t that good at speaking it himself.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:10 pm

Sarah felt hungry but she was not able to by food from this place, she looked at Nicholas as she then smiled he had checked his money but she couldn't have him paying for her
"I know a place" Sarah said as she then grabbed his arm and walked a little ferther as she got to the food place that was giving food to the homeless and poor
There was almost everything kind of hot and cold breakfast food you could think of and they knew her there as she was a regular she walked up to the counter as there was no one waiting in line and looked at the man there
"Hi Sam, can I have a bacon and egg sandwich, fruit salad and a hot mix breakfast" Sarah remembered she was ment to be getting this for her family to, the hot mixed breakfast was what Maya had in her bag with chip
Sarah handed him three cards that the guy punched a hole in to say that she had collected her free meal for this day and told her it will be out soon
"Sam, this is my friend Nicholas" Sarah looked at him.

Man looked the boy over and seen he didn't look like he has much as he then smiled "would you like one food card or more?" Sam could hand the card out to him and him and a family could get one free meal a day "we are a company sponcered food donation place.. you only need a card to collect the free daily meal, breakfast lunch or dinner" the man looked at him "we are here to help the poor and homeless so it's free no sign ups or anything"
~~~
Maya smiled as he told her she could move faster as a wolf then a human, she could change but still her strength probably wouldn't be there as she was fighting off starvation as she would need to eat as much a the werewolfs did and she only had one meal a day, she was over tired and she was getting sick from the infection in he wound, but she would try.
Mays could feel the pain coming from Blaine as he told her want had happened as she looked at him with a sad face. Maya then smiled at she spotted a bushy section away from the park where no one would bother them as they could hide deep inside of it "come... I'll change" Maya said as she then started to run over to it, Blaine would be able to keep up with her easily as she wasn't running that fast.
Maya went deep into then bushy section till people from the park or road around couldn't see, Blaine most probably was right behind or beside her as she made it there, when she was shore no one could see them she started to undress, taking of her jacket first then her top, she didn't have much chest only a B cup so she didn't have a bra on, she had a trible spiral make on her back between her shoulders depicting water and forest crossing over each other, she move down to work on taking off her jeans she managed to take them off showing the wound on her leg but lost her balance and fell onto her back she lay there in shock just in her nickers.
~~~
Ivory looked at Trigg as he talked about the magic of the card, it was close enough anyway.
"Yes a card with words.." he said as he followed Trigg into the shop and looked around, there was bout to be something there like that. He looked over the place "got one!" He said as he pulled out some ink and a writing feather, he also grab some different glitter a few papers in all colours, little odd pleased to glue to it "do you see anything you want"

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:18 pm

Nickolas returned his coins to his jeans pocket as she pulled him along with her over to a more private part of the park. He looked around the see a tent set up where they were cooking hot food for the homeless, “Sarah,” he said sounding sorry for her, “Are you homeless?” he wasn’t being rude, just interested in learning more about her that’s all. He wasn’t going to ask the men for any food, he probably had just as much right to as Sarah did but he didn’t his best to not be a burden to anyone, not that Sarah was doing that. He rubbed the back off his head as he looked to the man, “Would you like some help Sir?” he said offering a hand to the guy, give on to others and you will be truly the wealthiest of them all his mother words rang in his ears. He wondered if Maya was homeless as well? And if she came here, “Umm I’m ok Sir,” he paused for a minute, “Perhaps something for my mother,” he said sheepishly, he thought his mother would love a nice warm meal.

Blaine dash after her as she said she would change as he followed her into the thick brushes. He almost knocked into her as he bound though the brushes but halted fast as he saw she was undressing. He wasn’t to shock, he couldn’t count the number of times he’d woke in a pile of naked werewolves with all the members of his family around on the change. He stared right at her as she was changing as if he didn’t find that weird. He noticed the wood on her leg, “What happened to you? Get your leg court in a trap?” he asked her as she then fell over. She seemed really weak as he went over to check on her, “Do you need help?” he looked down at his paws realized this was not going to work. He groaned as he shifts out of his form into his human form he was seventeen one-year-older than his cousin Scott.

He hovered over her completely naked it was good no one could see them right now. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her to lean on him, ‘I hope she is wolf kin or I just broke another pack rule for Mark scold me on,’ he thought to himself as he looked at the tattoo like marking on her back, “What does that marking mean?” he asks her, he didn’t have any clothes on him so he couldn’t carry her out of here.

A park somewhere  Blaine10

Trigg looked at the all the items Ivory already had as he saw fishy stickers that were scratch and sniff, “hmm… smell like fish, can I eat these?” he grabbed a pack at put it on the man pile, “I made Luke a birth day cake,” he said with glade he’d been keeping it a surprise. He had put it in the freeze back at the brother’s house. He couldn’t wait to see Luke face when he gave it to him. He throw a few other crafty things on the pile as he then watched Ivory use his portal card once more, “Ok I will make at the house,” he was going to draw and colour Luke a picture for his birthday and have some sexy times, he chuckled as he thought of that. He followed Ivory out of the shopping center and back to the car.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:10 pm

Sarah looked shy as Nicholas asked her if she was homeless, Sarah rubbed her arm "not exactly, it just helps us out... most times after we pay our bills and rent we don't have much left over for food so this helps out a lot" Sarah said as she looked at him, she did help out a little here to on the weekend for two hours as that is the longest they would let her.
The Man looked at Nicholas, he had come across people like this before, they didn't feel right just taking food for nothing "Sarah, maybe you could bring you friends on Sundays when you come to help out" the man moved his hand to grab a bag and put a Sarah's order in the bag then sent a order for Nicholas, fruit salad and a Mix breakfast "dose that sound good to you?" He said as he hand Sarah her order then bagged Nicholas after some one in the kitchen had finished it
~~~~
Maya thought of what her mark on her back meant, she want really ever told she has had it for as long as she could remember but "I'm not to shore..I've always had it" Maya said in wolf as she lay on the ground looked at Blaine as he turned into a human, she moved her hand to touch his chest as she seems surprised but curious she was not frightened of him but or seem to care that he was naked ether
"The dead people, with teeth like this" Maya moved her fingers to point out of her mouth like fans "there are lots here...they don't like me... and hurt me if they find me" Maya moved to rest her head on his chest and listened to his heart beet, she was so tired and this was so relaxing this was the safest she had felt for a wile she almost drifted off to sleep.
~~~
I'll move ivory to Lydia's house

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:38 pm

Nickolas nodded, “That sounds great Sir, thank you very for the food.” He took the bag as he looked the Sarah, “So what do we do here next Saturday?” he hopes he was free then, he never knew when a mission would come up but he would make this work. After all he need to pay the man back for his kindness. He moved to one of the tables, before sitting down he pulled out the chair for Sarah, “Yeah, it’s just me and mum sometime it get a bit ruff.” He told her trying to say he understood where she was coming from, “Is there anything I can do to help you and your family out?” he asked, as he wanted to help people as best he could.

Blaine was starting to notice that this girl seemed very kiddy, well acting younger than her age, “Maybe the mark is your packs calling sign.” He suggested but he couldn’t be shore. He looked puzzled as she continued to talk to him in wolfish even in his human form, “Did the change go wrong for you?” he didn’t want to be rude, but maybe when she came of age the change failed sort of. Well clearly she lived thought it but she seemed damaged. He looked down her almost sleeping on him, “I can take you somewhere for help, to get your leg checked out.” He sighed, “But I have no human’s clothes on me, will have to move as wolves.” He pointed out to her, “My uncle is a doctor, well sort of.” His uncle Andrew was in fact a vet but that work out good for them as if was a great way to cover up injures in the family without involving the humans. If she really couldn’t run with him, he cover rap her robes around his body and carry her in her wolf form, as carrying a naked woman though town would probably not go so well.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:40 pm

Sarah followed Nicholas to the table as she smiled a little as he asked what they have to do "just give them your soul" Sarah said in her best evil voice she could do, well it was more funny then anything else "they just get us take orders and clean the tables" she said as she smile as they where not aloud to get them to do anything else
Sarah moved to sit down and then laughed as he had just told her he was in the same situation as she was and then asked if he could help her family in any way "it's okay.... we get by...but thank you" he didn't seem linked he had a mean bone in his body "how about this, I'll look out for you mum when you are not able to and you can out for my dad and sisters... deal" she held her hand out to him as she smiled.
~~~~~
"Maybe... I didn't see mum and dads backs" they could have had the same make on them Maya face looked at Blaine as he asked if her change went wrong for her, what did he mean? She shook her head to say that it didn't go wrong.
She decided to show him that she could change right and there was nothing wrong with her wolf from, she closed her eyes as she changed into a gray wolf with amber eyes as she looked at Blaine "see" Maya wagged her tail as she looked at him and then licked his cheek as she then wiggled a little in his arms as she tried to roll out of his arms but was not able to as she was standing to feel low of energy

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:56 pm

Nickolas eyes turned a soulless black once more as if the demon within him was trying to get it. His powers had been bound since he was really young but the seal was starting to break. It was possible the demon had sense the Druidic and it wanted it pound of fresh coursing it to fight the seal. The Alcara Demon seemed to found humor in her dark comment as Nick smirked in response to that, ‘Let go of your soul,’ A deep demonic voice echo inside his mind, but the voice was very familiar, it was his voice but at the same time different. Nickolas blinked a few times and his eyes returned to their normal brown, “Did you hear that?” he asked Sarah not realizing it was in his mind and he didn’t know he was an Alcara Demon. His father had been an Alcara Demon but he’d left them high and dry some time ago. He shook his head, “Yeah we can do that, watch out for each other’s families.” He thought that was very sweet of her to suggest.

Blaine smiled as he saw her wolf form, ‘She really is a female wolf kin.’ He would if Dianna would know anything of this girl pack. He felt that she was so weak, ‘She can’t run,’ he gentle put her down on the ground as he gather all her things and put on her robs as best he could cover himself. He pulled the hoodie over his head, “I am taking you to my uncle.” He slipped his arm under her as he held her tightly to his chest. Even as a wolf she was pretty light and skinny, “He’ll know what to do.” He walked out of the brushes, then started jogging a bit with her.

About 20mins later he walked into an alleyway it was behind the vets. He bagged on the door because he didn’t have his phone him. After a few minutes the day opened and he rushed in, “Uncle Andrew,” he said in haste as he looked at him.

Andrew looked at the ragged covered people in front of him, “Blaine,” he could smell the boys scent even under all that, “Is that what all the kids are wearing these days?” he said jokingly, as he took a look at the wolf, “Friend of yours? Bring him thought. I do hope he doesn’t bite.” He said trying to be funny, also you assume the wolf was a boy since female wear so rare. He pointed to the table as he watched Blaine lay the wolf down, “Now what wrong with you?” This time he was talking to the wolf as he checked her over, “You’re a girl,” he didn’t mean to sound rude saying that he was just shocked, “Your friend is very under feed and need liquids put into her,” he started checking out the wound on her leg and noted that this wolf hadn’t seen a good human bath in sometime.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:14 am

Sarah looked at Nicholas for a moment she felt like something, it was like one was watching them, when really she was sencing the demonic power, she was slightly sensitive to strong powers and just passed them off as a bad feeling or the chills she didn't even known what she was as her abilities had only just started to come over the last month she had not powers yet just feeling strangely from time to time, they had to be rather close to her that was why she hadn't sensed Trigg before, her father was suppressing her powers and what she was to try and hide her as there where not meany of them and he was trying g to keep her from the rest of the magical world, but he was dieing and so his power to hide want she was from the world and herself was weakening. Sarah was visibly uncomfortable when the Alcara Demon serfaced and they was no way it wouldn't have relised, but she did her best shake the feeling off and forget it happened and move on as it gave her the chills "It was me" Sarah had been telling him about what they where meant to be doing when he had spaced off and his eyes seemed to glaze over "I was telling you want we are doing Sunday and you spaced" Sarah said leaning over the table and placing her hand on his head "are you hearing voices.. in you head" she looked at him as she then seemed serious, that mite have made the demon in him wonder if she knew as she was acting strange "let me look at you" she said as he got up and walked over to stand right next to him as she placed her hand on the table and lent in so her face was close to his and looked into his eyes, if the Alcara Demon in him flashed at that point she would have sensed him not that she would know what it was but he would also sense her at the same time, Sarah hovered there for a little wile as she then moved to pretend to look in his ear "hello...." Sarah said as she played around "well I don't see any little men in your head" Sarah said as laughed and look at him, she was still standing next to him, so he could still grab her or anything like that.
~~~
Maya watched the soroundings go past as he had left the bush and started to jog holding her, she then drifted off to sleep out of utter exhaustion as she listened to his heart bet rested until he started to bang on the door "Blaine" Maya whimpered in wolf as she snuggled her head into his chest and smelt him, he was so nice to her, she had only met one other that had been this nice, three is she includes Nicholas but she hand been around him as long as she has Blaine.
As she was placed down from his warm arms to the cold table she whipped as she looked around, what was this place? It looked odd, and smelt odd to. She was clearly frightened but didn't have the strength to move her head to bite Andrew, which he was most probably thankful for, all she could do was flinch and try to move her limbs out of his hands as he touched them
"Blaine" Maya cried out for him in wolf, she seemed confused on what was going on and way he would have done something like that, she didn't seem to understand that Andrew was trying to help her, it was hurting when he touched her wound, it was most probably clear to them that if she was left for much longer she mite have just died on the street in a alleyway or in a park hidden under a tree. Maya was squirming around to much for Andrew to help her with out hurting her, ether Blaine would had to pat her head and try to calm her down or Andrew would have to give her a setitive for her own safety.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum