Always In Our Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah's family home

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sarah's family home  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah's family home

Post by Trigg Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:51 pm

The Alcara Demon picked up a tomato with his figures as he played with it tossing it in the air over and over again, “I wouldn’t doubt it, there probably lots of Fossa like him out there. Better question is what does he want you for…?” he flicked the tomato at her forehead messing around as he sniggered with amusement, “You can say his not your boyfriend in till the cows come home but I’m sense was heavy history there between you two. Whether it be willing or not.” He just thought this was right and who was she to say he was wrong when she couldn’t even remember herself, “What you going to do about it princess?” he asked her egging her on to fight or choke in fear.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

https://alwaysinourhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:30 am

Sarah watched as Nicholas played around with the tomato flicking it up in the air as she listened to him talk about how there was probably more creeps out there "grate... more like that creepy old guy" Sarah said as she then looked at her food she, really wasn't hungry anymore she had eaten one egg and the tomatos and mushrooms there but that was pretty much her finish "I don't care what he wants from me, he's not going to get it" Sarah said in a agitated voice as she then crossed her arms, just then the tomato hit her head as it did it shocked her a little, her eyes looked at Nicholas "your having way to much fun with this" Sarah said as she whipped the tomato's juices off her with her hand as she looked at him as she then pushed her plate away from in front of her so she was able to put her head on the table "what and I suppose to do!" Sarah said as she closed her eyes "I can't fight! Don't you think if I could I would have stopped the bully's from picking on me if I had the slightest idea how to defend my self" Sarah said bluntly as she really hadn't the first clue how to fight, all she could do was take the punches kicks and punishment that they dished out at her and still go on threw the pain as if nothing happened but she didn't want to just do nothing anymore.
"Nic... teach me" Sarah said not really asking him more like telling him as she was sick of being helpless "if not to fight, to defend myself" Sarah still hand her head on the table with her eyes closed as she talked to Nicholas, the human and demon side, anyone that would help

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:32 am

The Alcara felt the human inside him feeling for her and wanting to help her as best he could. He groaned as he felt his human half trying to push him out, ‘Let me out, she needs help not another bully.’ The human thought within his mind, ‘What can you teach her. Compassion? How to run and hide?’ The demon shouted back at him in his mind, ‘Why not let her choose, if she wants to learn from the light…” The human added, ‘Or the darkness,’ the demon finished, Nick would probably be a mind reader’s nightmare and give them a real headache. He turned to looked at Sarah after what seemed like a few minutes of spacing out there, “Fine...” he muttered to his human half as he held his hands out of each side of him. One symbolling light and the other darkness, as he moved then like a weight scale up and down, “Do you choose the light or the darkness Princess?” He waited for her answer, “It would be fun to end the world with you if you choose the darkness.” He said with a grin as he let the human wage his side also allowing him to speak, “Do you choose darkness or light Sarah?” Nickolas the human asked her, “I feel the darkness inside me but maybe I can use these powers for good? Shape my own path.”  The human adds as they waited, “Choose your path, free will is your earned right.” They both said one in the human voice and demonic voice at the same time.    
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:18 pm

Sarah lifted her head as she looked at Nicholas, as he seemed to go quite, he looked like he was thinking as she turned to face him, he was spacing out a little there she was just about to wave her hand in front of his face when he said fine. 'And he is back' Sarah thought as she watched him as he Spoke and moved his hands like a scale as he waved them 'and as nutty as ever' Sarah thought for a little wile then moved as she stood up and looked at him as she then moved her hand as if she was going to grab a hand then placed her finger on his head "if it's my choice... you" Sarah said as she then lent in so her face was close to his as she looked him in the eyes "you... are both" Sarah said as she then moved her hands to grab both of his and move them till they where level "I can't cut you off from your self by saying one or the other" Sarah said as she then smiled at him and sat back down on the chair She faced him still holding his hands "you said before you where like a scrambled egg up there.... Because you are trying to say that you are ether human or demon" Sarah said as she then leg go of his hand "no one is fully good or fully evil.." She hoped he didn't think she was being lazy but that was what she truly felt he was the same "your two sides of the same coin, without one side your not whole" Sarah then turned as she looked away from him as she then waited for him to most probably blast her for not choosing just one side.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:11 pm

The Alcara Demon paused for a moment while she was joining his hands together as one whole. He frowned at this decision, “If that’s your choice,” he said calmly for a demon, “Then unseal my powers and make me whole once more.” He said as he felt the human returning the surface. Nick soulless eyes returned to brown as he looked around checking if this was really happening as he looked down at Sarah holding his hands, “I’m not shore I want to be whole again Sarah,” he plead with her looking scared, “What if being whole means I’ll do something bad. I can never forgive myself for?” He looked worried, though at least he was in control for the moment, “Is this real Sarah? Are we… am I… not human?” he was trying to wrap his head around it, “What do we do next?” he was lost and confused.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:10 pm

Sarah looked at Nicholas as he then sounded calm about her choice, he asked her to unseal him so he would be able to become whole ones more, but why was he asking her to do that? She had no clue what that even really meant. Sarah looked into his eyes as the brown came back, her deep blue eyes looked into his as she could see his fear that was coming from him.
Sarah moved both her hands and placed them on his as she then gave him a sweet smile as if to say that it will be okay "well I promise I'll be with you... we can go threw it together" Sarah said as she was going threw some changes as well, nether of them knew what to expect from this but if they did it together then she was shore that they would be okay. Sarah looked deep into Nicholas, as if she was looked at both the human and the demon sides of him, before Sarah knew it she was leaning in and she closed her eyes as she kissed on the lips.
Sarah would have him no other way, both sides of him she liked and if he becomes one and both sides joined into one she was shore that she would still have him like that to. The warmth from her hands and her lips would have felt almost like tingling as Sarah held his hands and kissed him, A little of her Fossa powers flooded into Nicholas giving him a warm tingling feeling all over like sparks going off all over his body, as she kissed him, he also would had smelt her as she was so close, it was sweet sent of flowers and fruit.
Sarah felt the tingling all over as well as she then opened her eyes and realised what she was doing, Sarah pulled back as she then went almost all red, did she really do that? She had kissed a boy! She has never even really even talked to one for as long as she has Nicholas and now she was kissing him?
The feeling slowly stopped as she then looked down at the floor, she was still holding Nicholas's hands

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:40 pm

Nickolas held his breathe as he felt her warm lips touching his and at first wasn’t shore what to make of it. He felt the tinging feeling coming over him it was warm and welcoming. He found himself returning her kisses more passionately as he wrapped arm around her waste. Her sweet scent filled his nose it was so amazing, wonder if this was what had coursed the dog to go wild with her earlier as it was so luring. Why hadn’t it pulled him closer to her before? He wonders, though as her Fossa power tinged all over him he felt as if he was a little freer and he could only now smell her scent that was intoxicating. Nick was confused as she pulled away from him, “Wow,” he mouthed as he looked down to her hand as he blushed to, “Umm… did… you want, well you know…” he was trying to till process all that had happened just then, “Did you want to go on a date?” he asked her so plenty, he wasn’t just going to have his way with her. He wasn’t that sort of guy.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Sarah felt him moved his arm around her waste and pull her close as he kissed her back more passionately as he did her heart started to pound in her chest as she felt as if there was fire works going off all over her body.
She had to pull away when she did because she didn't know what else would have happen just then if she didn't, Nicholas was the first one to speak. Sarah's blue eyes lifted as she looked at his face, he was looking at her hand as she then moved one hand to his face and kissed him on the cheek "yeah" she said as she then smiled a sweetly at him, a date would be nice. Sarah really liked him, even when he was being a jerk to her, he was also fun at the same time, he made her feel alive, and less timid to, she said what she felt around him and did what she felt to "A date would be nice... but please don't give me flowers and chocolates" Sarah said jokingly as she looked back at the bin as if to let him know that would just creep her out as it would kind of remind her of that guy. Sarah didn't know if he was asking for sex as well as it has not really crossed her mind even if it has her body.
Sarah closed her eyes as she then moved both her arms around him as she lent her head on his chest to hear his heart betting "I'm sorry... I guess I can't keep off you" Sarah said as if to agree with what the Alcara demon had said as she was hugging and hanging off him a lot.
Sarah felt like her lower body was almost on fire, the tingling had gone all over her body to and it had felt so nice.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:33 pm

Nickolas smiled as she agreed to go on a date with him and was even more surprised with the kiss on his cheek, “Yeah I get ya, no flowers or chocolates gifts.” He said knowing that sort of thing would upset her though that left him wondering what he should ever get her if he wanted to get her a gift, “Where would you like to go? The movies? A restaurant?” He wasn’t rich back thanks to his new job with the recruits he could afford to take her out and he’d give the rest to his mother as living money, “You choose a place. Anything you want?” he asked her as he paused for a moment, “Maybe we need a raincheck,” He said sheepishly, “We should look after your father and sister first.” He pointed out, he’d been a little lost in the moment there for a while.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:12 pm

Sarah was still hugging him as he seemed very happy that she and said yes as she then moved back and let go of him and then sat back onto the chair she had been before as she then let go of his hand "umm... right" Sarah said as he had pointed out that her sister and father needed some taking care of as, Sarah moved her hand to her plate as she stood up and walked over to the bench to get some glade wrap, she put covered the rest of her food as she then looked back at Nicholas as she thought of where to go "picnic" Sarah said as she didn't want to go anywhere to experience and she wouldn't mind there first date bing a something like that as she likes that kind of thing "I would like to go on a picnic and bush walk" Sarah said as she looked at him with a smile on her face that way he wouldn't have to spend to much, they could take there own food and just relax.
"Ah... would you like a plate for your mum?" Sarah asked as she had remembered that he had said at the food place that he wanted something for his mum, Sarah didn't really wait for him to answer as she then moved to get a plate not and some food out of the fridge as she put some aside for her as there was plenty there.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:20 pm

Nickolas was about to objected to taking the little food she had but she was already platting it up for him so he decided to just be thankful to her, “Thank you very much,” he said as he took the plate off her as he should at some point to going to see his mother. Though wanted to make shore Sarah’s family was ok first, “What can I do to help you out with your sister and father?” he asked her not really shore what she wanted him to do but he was willing to lend a hand as best he could no matter what. Then he would have to go see how his mother was and take her the food. He nodded to her, “Yeah a picnic sounds nice and a nature hike.” He was happy when he heard her what so wanted to do for a date.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:45 am

Sarah could see that Nicholas really wanted to tell her not to bother but she couldn't just let him go without at least giving him something to take for his mum.
As he asked what he could do to help her with her father and sister then thought, she most probably should go check on them as they had been out for a wile, Sarah grabbed Nicholas hand as she walked to check on Isabella, giving him enough time to put the plate down if he wanted as she walked into the room she saw her little sister sitting up in bed
"Izzy... are you feeling better" Sarah said as she walked over to her and then sat on the bed next to her.
-
"Is the mean man with the red coat gone?" Isabella asked sounding a little worried as she then looked at Sarah and grabbed her into a hug and started to cry "I thought he was going to take you away from me" Isabella said as she had seen that in her dreams, but Nicholas wasn't there when that had happened so it must have been him that had prevented him from taking him from her.
"Nicky... you stopped him.. from taking Sarey away" Isabella let go of Sarah as she then got up and ran over to Nicholas and hugged him snuggling her head into his stomach "the mean Fossa takes her in every dream... how did you" Isabella was mumbling a little so really only Nicholas would really hear her "was it Mr demon? And you together" Isabella was still mumbling as she still had her head in his stomach, Isabella lifted her head up to look at his face, both her eyes where a lavender colour as she looked at him, the demon in Nicholas would know or pick up what it meant maybe as he may have come across humans like her from time to time, Isabella had a mixture of creatures floating in her DNA and so powerful sight was a byproduct of the mix. Her mother had it to but didn't start as young as Isabella had.
Isabella had the gift of sight, seeing what has, could and will happen, but sometimes it was confusing on what she was seeing at the time.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:32 pm

Nickolas follow her as he stepped into the bedroom to see that her little sister was stirring. He smiled down at her as she run over and hugged him, though she was muttering things he couldn’t work out, “Did I save her… umm…” he thought about it for a second, even though it was the demon he supposes it was sort of him saving her. Though he also felt like his demon half didn’t really do all that match to protect her really beside being present, “I guess this fossa?” he said if asking himself if that term was correct, “Was just not wanting witness present to his actions.” He pointed out, he was talking to the young girl but was sort of trying to wrap his own head around it to, “Is your sister Fossa to?” he mouthed to Sarah softy as he didn’t want to out her to the world if he was wrong in thinking the younger sister was magical to, but he felt something from her an aura of powers. He felt weird evening thinking about it, he didn’t even have power in till today and now as the seal was breaking. He feeling, sensing and growing in strength.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:25 pm

Sarah watched as Isabella hugged Nicholas as if he was some kind of hero coming back from a massive battle, in a way he was her hero as if he wasn't her in counter with the creepy guy would have gone a very different way, Sarah crossed both her arms over her chest as she though of how that guy could and most probably would have taken full advantage of her being alone and pretty much helpless.
Sarah looked at Nicholas as he mouthed his question to her and she shook her head, she didn't think that Izzy was a Fossa like her as she did remember Isabella's mother knowing things like Izzy did some times so, Isabella was most probably what ever her mum was. Sarah moved off of the bed as she walked over to Nicholas and Isabella and then smiled down at Isabella "yeah Izzy... he did save me.. he frightened the man off" Sarah was only telling her what she thought as she then looked at Nicholas with her deep blue eyes, Sarah knew about Isabella's abilitys as it was hard not to, they had been in the same room since Isabella was born and she had to comfet her threw some of her more frightening visions.
-
Isabella then looked at Nicholas as she then smiled with glee as she moved his and to hold Sarah, as she blinked her eyes went back to there normal blue "your boyfriend and girlfriend" Isabella said as if she knew that it had happened and then looked at Nicholas as she pointed her finger at him "see" Isabella just said as to say 'I told you so' Isabella then moved away from them and then placed her hand on her head as some blood came out of her nose she then placed her hand to pinch the top of the nose to try to stop the bleeding.
Isabella wasn't a Fossa but they wasn't shore what she was as Isabella took after her mother, but her mother was a new creature, that had natural mutated from other magical creatures mating with humans over the years. Venessa, Isabella's mother was only the third generation of the new creature ever and was a only child so was her mother and grandmother, meaning that it only seemed to pass down to females. So Isabella was only the forth to ever exsist

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:58 pm

Nickolas thought it to be a little odd that Sarah was so fine with Izzy being magical blessed or so it seems the girl had something special happening there and after today’s events he was open to mostly anything happening at this point. It just found it strange because Sarah couldn’t seem to get over that fact she was a Fossa and yet there her magical sister was along, what a strange turn on events in deed. His face went pale as Izzy glutted about being girlfriend and boyfriend, ‘Had she really know all this time what was going to happen between them,’ he pondered thought as then stared at the young girl wondering if she could read his thoughts as well. He frowned as Izzy noses was bleeding, “Are you ok?” he asked her seeming worried, “So I really don’t want to sound rude saying this but…” he paused for a moment, “What are you?” he wasn’t shore if it was right to ask that as the girl may not even know but clearly she was aware of her power shorely.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:39 am

Sarah moved over to Isabella as her nose stared to bleed "oh.. Izzy" Sarah said as she knew just what had happened, when Isabella tried to control what she saw she would get a blood nose and a massive head ache. Sarah turned her attention to Nicholas "watcher her from me" Sarah then moved quickly to the bathroom to get a cloth she warm water in a little jug and some pain killer.
-
Isabella looked up at Nicholas as they where now left alone as she then sat down onto the floor "I'm what my mummy was... I'm not Fossa coz my mummy's gens bet Daddy's" Isabella said as she then felt faint and lowered her head still covering her nose trying not to bleed everywhere.
Isabella then feel over as she started to shiver a little and looked frightened as her eyes where lavender again, she was clearly having a vision that was horrible.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:26 am

Nickolas rubbed the back of his head a Sarah dash off leaving him as the babysitter. He smiled over to Izzy as he was worried for her at the same time, “Your mother was something else,” he said not really knowing what else to say and just accepted it as he was so new to this magical world even though he seemed to have these flashes of memories but he never did though things, what was this? They felt if they were his own memories and yet so foreign. He placed his hand on Izzy’s shoulder trying to comfort her, “You should hold your head back not down, it’ll help stop the blood flow.” He pointed out trying to help her, as the girl was suddenly falling he was close to her so he had time to reacted and grabbed her in his arms so she didn’t hit her head. He could feel the girl shivering as he rubbed his hand on her arm trying to warm her up, “Izzy??” he called to her but she seemed in a trace and had lavender eyes once more, “Are you having a version?” He was not shore what was going on but he’d try and help her though it the best he could.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Isabella's hand grabbed onto Nicholas as he moved to hold her, she didn't mean to but she protected a vision of what she seen onto him, it was not deliberate as she had no control over that but because he was not fully human and had some magic in him so it was easy for that to happen.
~
Isabella stood there in what looked like a forest, magical looking but she couldn't tell if it was in the past present or possible future, Isabella moved her hands to feel she was holding something in ether hand.
Isabella looked at her left hand, it was a light purple with long fingernails it was holding a human like hand as she looked up to what owned it and seen Nicholas she then moved her eyes to look over to the other hand and seems a claw like hand as she followed up the arm so see the Alcara demon as she looked a bit confused this was the first time she had even taken anyone into her vision
Isabella didn't look the same as she did when she was awake, she looked more like a woman then a little girl. Her skin was light purple all over, her eyes where black as where her lips, there where black horns and slightly curled at the end, her hair looked like purple flames, her long tail flicked as she then looked over the sorounding
"This is odd" Isabella said as she looked at them and then let go of there hands, they still where in there with her.
~
Sarah ran in to see Nicholas on the floor next to Isabella both with the lavender eyes as she then lent over them, she couldn't move them, until they woke up in there own time.
Sarah grabbed some pillows and blankets off the bed as she then put them under there heads and covered them with the blankets. Sarah sat down next to them as she was going to watch over them until they woke up.

((OOC: after you read it I can send you a picture of Isabella's dreaming from))

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:33 pm

Nickolas was seeing the kitchen though in the next moment he was standing in a forest as he glanced around wondering what was going on this time. Had he done this? Or was this Izzy’s powers? He was pretty confused.

The Alcara demon laughed as he looked over to his human half, “Well fancy meeting you here.” He said trying to be funny, but mostly he was happy to be free. Though as he glanced over to the girl he realized this was just version coming from her.

“O shit?!” Nick uttered as he looked at his demon self that was horrifying to him, “Izzy where did you take me?” he asked her.

“I like the look,” The Alcara Demon said to Izzy as she did look pretty bad ass that way.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:03 am

Isabella looked at Nicholas as he looked very worried looking over his own demon form she was sorry and didn't mean to drag them into this with her although the demon consensus seemed to be enjoying its self as it did feel confined to Nicholas mind "I don't know where this is ether" Isabella said as she looked at Nicholas, that most probably wasn't helping him feel much better but she didn't want to lie to him about that little fact.
As she was complemented on her form she put hands behind her back and rocked on her heals a little as she may look like a woman but her mind was still one of a ten year olds " why thank you Alc" Izzy said shorting his demon type into kind of a name for her to call him, she looked him over but didn't seem frightened as she had seen this look before in another vision and he didn't seem all that bad at the moment anyway " I like green" izzy said as she then moved her fingers to go over his marking on his arm as she looked up at his eyes, her attention then moved to the sorounding forest, as she moved away from the Alcara demon then looked up at where then sky to see if it was meant to be day or night, it looked fussy like it was not very important at the moment "I wouldn't try flying, there sky is there but it's not at the same time" Isabella said pointing it out so the Alcara demon wouldn't try that as he most probably would come crashing down or hit a barrier at the canary of the tall trees.
"Come on we are not going to figure this out by just standing here" Isabella said as she looked at Nicholas and then grabbed his and as she could see he needed some help to go threw this as he was very confused at the moment "come on Nicky" Isabella said with a smile on her face as she looked at him with her black eyes she hopped that her look didn't frighten him like the look of his inner demon did, her gaze went back to the demon "are you coming Alc?" Isabella asked as she started to walk with Nicholas, she didn't hurry as she didn't want to rush this as this was a first for her and that most probably would be clear to them.
~~
Sarah watched them as they both lay there, her hand went to Nicholas hair as her hand brushed threw it, both consusnes would feel like something was brushing threw there hair at the same time "please be okay" Sarah said as the looked at him, this has never happened so she hoped he would be okay and be able to handle it

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:02 am

Nickolas nodded as she took his hand leading him down the rabbit whole, “Are you a demon as well?” he asked Izzy as she did have horns so he didn’t know any better. They only other demon he’d meet was well himself.

‘Alc?’ The demon thought to himself he’d never had a nickname before but he didn’t mind it as he stood there crossing his arms, “Telling me not the escape huh?” he suggested to her telling him her could fly his way out of this dream realm, he wondered if he versions resided in a part of the vale the realm of dreams.  
“Are you having a version?” Nick wasn’t shore if this was little version puzzle or just nothing realm all together all he knows he was no longer at home. He filched as he felt something touching his hair and he saw the demon to the same at the same time as if they were feeling the same ghostly hand.

The demon stretched his wings as he walked to keep up with them. He’d heard of and seen in his memories a great all power god like create roam the within the Vale the godly creature was known by the name of Fray though some called if Fey it all depending on how it was said.                          
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:48 pm

Isabella looked at Nicholas as he asked her if she was a demon as she then placed her hand on her chin "I don't know" Isabella said honestly as she knew her mum was this what ever it was but not only demons had horns, there where other mythical creatures that had them, her eyes looked to her tail as it flicked she walked, she kind of did look like a demon but.
Isabella smiled as she looked at the Alcara demon as he didn't show dislike for her nickname so she would continue calling him that from now on, A smile came on her lips as he suggests that she was telling him not to run away "if we get attack... what are we ever going to do without you to help us Alc" Isabella said kind of jokingly but there was a hint of sirousness as this had never happened before and she was trying to put on a brave face for Nicholas as he was a little freaked out his inner demon would be able to pick up that she had no clue but.
"Yes... well I think this is a vision..." Isabella said as confidently as she could trying not to frighten Nicholas but then had to add "but this is the first time I have even brought anybody in with me" She moved her eyes to look over Nicholas and the demon as they flinched "Sarah must be touching you, for some reason when she dose something it's felt in here" She said from experience as she had her sister at her side for most her visions.
____
Sarah moved her hand to rest on Nicholas back giving them an warm comforting feeling and did the same with her other hand on Isabella's back

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:24 pm

“Right…” Alc glanced around his surrounds, “There nothing here attacking us.” He yarns looking somewhat bored as he follows them but mostly only because he figured that the girl was his ticket out of this strange realm. He felt the warm fuzzy feeling but tried to ignore it.

Nick sighed as she was like him and Sarah lost in a world magical creatures not knowing their rightful place or what they really were. Though he looked over to the Alcara demon and thought, ‘That’s what I am I suppose, but am I still me?’ he had so many questions and not enough answers to fill that void. He felt a warm comforting feeling as Sarah was touching him.

Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:48 pm

Isabella walked for a little as she looked around and seem to be getting more and more confused as if this was a vision something would have shown itself to her, this was something different and whatever she had done she didn't know how to undo, Isabella held onto Nicholas hand trying not to give away that she was getting worried but it was standing to come threw the cracks as she then looked a little more frantic
"Alc..." Isabella said just then nickname she had given him to drew his attention to her, he most likely released with the look that she was given him that she mite think they where in danger "it's not a vision" She said as she slowly came to a stop so they where all standing close.
___
Sarah lent back on the bed frame behind her as she looked at them, something was wrong she could feel it, something was different, maybe it was because Izzy had touched Nicholas when something happened to her and it took them into a deeper vision or somewhere else

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:56 pm

Frey lingered off to the side just watching the newcomers as they causally trolled though the vale the realm of dreams. He eyed off the Alcara demon with his deep green eyes as he knows of this creature in great detail and had come across them many times before in his long life span. He predated the Alcara race and Druidic race, he had a hand in the starting of the thousand-year war that had put though races up against each other way before the dawn of the humans. He looked to the female as he knows what she was as well and then he spotted the human which he thought was very out of place. He was very interested in having the Alcara demon under his thumb, since he was sort of a collector of rare things and of powers. It was only right to have a matching pair since he already had the last remaining Druidic as his slave.

Sarah's family home  - Page 2 Fey10

Nickolas took a deep breath as he decided yes this was really happening to him as he took in front of Izzy in an effect to protect her from whatever was lurking out there. She was probably a million times stronger than him but he found the need to be her knight in shining amour as it was the right thing to do, “I’ll protected you,” he told her acting brave, as he hopes his demon half had a little heart to lend a claw at least.

Freya waved his hand as a portal appeared in front of them around a swarm of dream eater demons flood out of it. He was out of site, they may sense a present but they wouldn’t see him. He sent demons to test them and just because honestly it was fun to mess with people. The demons flow around them as the sky wall Izzy had mentioned didn’t seem to be there as this was the vale and not one of her version after all.

Sarah's family home  - Page 2 13276cbc991554c4d49de104b9ab7df3

Alc follow up into the air as soon as he noticed that and eyed off the dream eater demons. As the lower demon suddenly swarmed him biting and clawing him all over. He was bleeding green blood but he was more pissed then injured at that point, “Really?!” he said as he blasted a demon to the ground with a limey green orb that had form in his hand.      
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next