Always In Our Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruits mini base

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Recruits mini base - Page 2 Empty Re: Recruits mini base

Post by Trigg Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:28 pm

Stone came out of his room with his war and peace novel in hand as he heard the lovely lady Dianna’s voice calling out into the darkness, “Well… well looks who back,” he gave her a cheeky grin as he looked her over thinking of all the nasty but fun things he could do with her once he had her alone and all to himself that was, with no witness in site, “Finally someone that might just be interested in doing the mission so we can weed out the weak and see who gets these well paying jobs.” He said as he was mostly talking to Dianna and looking at her overly sized boobs.

Styxx crossed his arms as Stone appear as if he was bad smell they just couldn’t get rid of. He had his hand over Dianna shoulder like she’d done to him as he smiled at her, “Did you hear something?” he asks her trying to pretend Stone wasn’t even there though he was interested in starting the mission so he’d probably have to play a with the other kids even if they were big, meaner and out right bullies Stone’s whole team. Well beside Astrid that was he couldn’t fault her she seemed like a nice girl, “All I can hear is the sound of my love voice.” He said cheekily as he looked to Kevin.

Just as Styxx had said his last comment his brother Zeke came walking through the door, “I do have such a lovely voice don’t I.” he adds as his voice sound the same as his brother it was really hard to tell them apart at the best of times, “I got the text about the meet up, so the mission is a go.” He said as he read over his phone once more.

Recruits mini base - Page 2 Prompt10
((Styxx & Zeke))

Kevin looked at both the twins if he hadn’t walked in with Styxx he wouldn’t be able to tell which of them was which. He wrote down on his note pad, ‘Have you heard from Nick?’ he faced it towards his team mates, ‘I texted him easier but now he didn’t seem to be reposing.’ He wrote that down super quickly as it looked a little messy and showed it to them. As he was a bit worried about what had happened to Nick and why his phone seemed dead or out of range of cell towers.

David got off his butt as he heard all the chit chat going on as he walked out of his team room to looked around at everyone gathering, “Well I see we are getting the band back together.” He said with humour in his voice, “Does this mean it time to round are self’s up a hot chick?” he said as he’d seen the photo of Katrina and she seemed pretty nice.

Garth walked into the mini base all in his own good time as he wasn’t as quick as the younger one hooping and bunce rounding the bases as if they were each high on a crate of red bull. He was forty-seven years old but he need to the money to help his sick granddaughter and he would do whatever he could for his little girl, “Alright who’s going on this mission? It seems a little nuts that we all go to catch one girl.” He pointed out, as he stood beside Zeke.

Artie bolted in as he was all fired up and ready to go, “Let light this candle shell we,” he said if saying let get on with it, “O man can I bring the mec-warrior?! Woot!” He meant the robot battle suited he’d wore at awhile back, as it was awesome beyond measure.

Astrid wondered over to the group as she heard them gathering. She was as silent as a mouse and stood in the back just listening to what everyone’s plans were.  

Stone glared at the two wonder twins as he didn’t seem all that plead with them, “There’s a time and place to grow up you know!” he barked as him as he was pretty much taking a leadership role for the group as a whole if no one challenged him on that.

Voltaire was plead that she was at least trying to use her words as he hear all the chatting going on out in the main area. He lent down and patted the animal like girl on the head, “You may stay here or come with, it’s up to you.” He said as giving her a choice in the matter as he wondered off to see his recruits. He had a stern look on his face as he got closer to them, “Where’s the other five?” he was talking about Peter and Henry, though he barely remembered their names to be honest, as well as Nick, Kern and Freya, “Right let’s get down to business,” he looked around the room with a blank face, “You can choose who goes and how many, I will be judging you on everything.” He stood there waiting for them to take action.

~^^~

Freya smiled at him as he had tried to show feeling towards her and she was happy for it even if it was only a little bit, “I see, you must remember how it made you feel though as you seem very angry over it.” She pointed it as if saying to he forced hard enough maybe… just maybe he could remember what at drove him to the dark path he now walking down through his long never ending life, “Should we get back to the others?” She asks him, well as soon as Kern had finished dicing up the bodies that was.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

https://alwaysinourhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:52 am

Dianna moved her head to see Stone creeping out of the darkness to great them, he really was the last person that she wanted to see, his eyes looking over her like that made her skin crawl as she could see that he was most probably undressing her with his eyes and thinking of something horrible to do to her "what happened" she asked as she looked around, she was talking about some of the left over blood that hadn't quite been cleaned up yet.
She felt a little more relaxed as Styxx put his hand on her shoulder as he was there so Stone most probably wouldn't do anything to her as he seemed to not want anyone see it, most probably so they wouldn't stop him, she did think he was a little funny but it may not have been a good idea to poke the hurnetes nest like that, her eyes moved over to Zeke as he walked in following threw with what his bother had said almost seamlessly, it could be a little creepy whenever they did that as well as funny some times "I haven't heard from him ether " Dianna said as she moved her eyes to Kevin, she too had tried to message him but with no luck.
-
Henry walked in a little after Grath as he to really wasn't in much of a rush as there where some people that he would rather not see, he was in his early thirty's so not as old as Grath. With his arms crossed as he walked over to the wall leaning up agents it his eyes came over to looked at Stone as he barked at them all as if he was boss, no one here would want to follow someone that was that self centred. Stone would most probably get most of them killed "how did we want to do this?" He was asking the hole group as they would need to at least try to work together "Artie... the mec would be to big and to loud, it would drew attention to us" Henry said pointing out that if they did that they most probably would be noticed by bystanders or cops "but that is good enthusiasm" Henry said as the kid was all revved up about doing the job, David seemed that way to.
-
"Ah... sorry" Peter said to Voltaire as he walked in briskly as he didn't want to keep everyone waiting on him, he made his way to stand near Grath as he looked around the room to see the makings in blood as he looked a little pale "what..." this was really off putting, he glanced around and didn't see Kern, Freya or Nicholas, was this there blood? He moved his hand onto his stomach as he then moved his eyes to look over to Dianna, at least they had the nurse back if they needed her, he hoped they didn't need her to save anyone, he wanted this to go smoothly.
-
Maya moved her head to push back on Voltaire's hand as he patted her head, it was nice and she liked it. Her grey eyes watched him as he said she could stay here or go out there with him, was a little curious on what all the talking was as there was some new voices. Maya got to her feet and followed Voltaire as he walked out to where the others where, she stopped before entering the room but as she looked at the big group of people there, she stood quietly and shyly at the door looking over everyone, she recognised Stone at David as well as Astrid as they had been there with Kern before, she most probably would look different to them as she was clean and in such a nice pretty dress.
Maya looked over the twins and wondered why there was two of them? Could he duplicate himself? She then looked at the boy with green hair as she looked confused about why it was that colour?
Maya then looked at the older guy as she walked forward a little, she moved quickly and silently up to him standing on the other side of him she as she looked up at him with her big cute grey eyes, Maya was more comfortable with older people as they didn't move as fast and spook her so easily, Kern looked like He was in his late thirtys early fortys, so it was something she was more use to being around, that was why she was okay with Voltaire as well. Maya would be visable to everyone now but almost seem like she poped out of no where as they where all busy talking to and looking at each other
___
Kern moved his head to nod as she said that he must remember the feeling that it had made him feel as he was stuck forever feeling it "yes, we should hurry" Kern said as he then moved over to the dicing mushine he wanted to get this done and then get back to see how Maya was doing as quick as he could as he wanted to see if he could indeed trust Voltaire with her.
Kern walked up to the mushine, then up the stairs as he looked into the open section to throw the stuff in as he threw the bags in and then looked at Freya "what do you think of the group" he had never asked her what she thought of all the people that where there before, really he had never really talked to her this much before about anything, Kern held his hands out for her the pass him the bags

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:19 pm

Freya watched as he throws the bodies into the machine and deiced them up into tiny little pieces as she was then thinking over his question, “Well depending on the job their getting hired for I’m not shore all of them has what it takes complete the mission without dying.” She pointed out as most of them seemed to be young kids, “We could probably just get the job done the two of us if you ask me.” As she said that a wicked smirk came across her face, “How about we lower the number of applicants,” She said as if suggesting to kill off some of them and make it easier to pass themselves. She would walk back to the mini base with Kern when he was ready to leave and chat with him along the way.

~^^~

Voltaire groan as they were still missing three people but he was just going to start without them, “Right let me say one more time no killing the targets at any point.” He looked around the room making shore everyone got that, “Torture is fine, as well as questioning and defending yourselves, and of course you’ll have to fight the targets to bring them in… Just no killing!” He pointed to five holding cages way at the end of the room as a normal cell would never hold the targets. Each tank hand a different holding system depending on the target as Katrina was lined with rubber and there seemed to be wires coming out of her hand restraints in there which connected to the other four tanks. So If Katrina was to use her powers it would shock whoever was in the other tanks, “Right these are holding cell to be used,” he told them as he then points to another room off to the side, “And that room is for torture and questioning. I suggestion you keep your guard when transporting prisons.” He knew the targets he’d chosen could be very dangerous if they wanted to and probably would want to as they weren’t clued in on the test. They would want to fight and get free, “I will inform you if you’ve passed at the end.” He told them as he waited for them to choose.

Garth looked down at the young looking girl as he hadn’t seen her before. On that point where had she come from, “You lost kid? I don’t think this is a place you really want to be kido.” He seemed worried for her not everyone in the room was a nice enough person to leave her be and he felt the need to protect her. As she sorts of remembered him of his granddaughter, “How about two people from each group take place in the mission and that makes it fair for the teams that why, and you’ll have a team mate watching your back that way as well.” He suggested thinking it was good idea and safely in numbers.

“Right I guess I’ll go,” Artie put up his hand as he wanted in on his action. He was all fired up and ready to go. He frowned at Henry as the elder guy said he couldn’t take his mec warrior as he seemed disappointed.

“Do we count as one?” Styxx and Zeke said at the same time, as they were a fight duo, “If so we are both in.” They spoke as one as they grinned at the same time, “O and Di’s coming to right?” It was Styxx mainly asking that but his brother followed suit and speak at the sometime with him.

Kevin didn’t really want to go as he decided to hide behind the twins and Di hoping no one would point at him to go. He stood there wondering if Nick was ok and if he was going to show up.

“I’ll go,” There was a few gasps in the room as Astrid suggested she was go on the mission. She just wanted to get her turn over and done with she nowhere this was going.

David was the only one not the gasp as he roared with laughter, “You?” he said between laugh, “Well if that’s what you want.” He still couldn’t believe that girl was even here.

Stone was thinking about putting his hand up but he was going wait to see what Kern and Freya wanted to do first. As he figures this target might be an easier one and he wanted to fight some more worthy. He stood there with his arm crossed waiting to see the outcome.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:20 am

Kern listened to them Freya as she honestly told him what she thought of the other, he did feel the some way about it as well, some of them where just children and would most probably get killed with what Voltaire had planned for them, he didn't know what he was hiding just that it would be something they wouldn't expect "I don't think some of them would need help dying.." Kern looked at the body's as they got turned onto pulp as he had a creepy grin come over his face. He would want to play with some of the other recruits to thin the pack but, he wouldn't do it here maybe on the mission, that way it will look more of a accident. Kern turned the mushsine off as he then started to walk to make his way back into the mini base with the others.
_
Maya gave Garth a big smile as he asked if she was lost being there, she shock her head at him saying she wasn't lost being there 'I live here' Maya signed to him, she watched him as she wanted to see if he could understand what she was trying to say to him.
Maya looked away Garth as she looked at the twins and stepped back a little and then closer to Garth as she seemed a little creeped out at them, there was two and they talked as one.
_
Henry listened to Garth as he suggested that two from every team go looked at Artie with his hand up, he decided that he would go to keep a eye on him and try to make it so he makes it home in one pease "I'll go then" Henry said kind of to his team mates as he then moved away from the wall he was standing on and over to the exstreamly exsited boy "I don't think this will be easy... be ready for anything" Henry said kind of softly so only anyone right next to him would hear them.
_
Peter was slightly happy that he didn't need to put his hand up, although he was most probably going to need to at some point in time, he then moved his attention to Garth as he seemed to be talking to someone, he moved his head to look to the other side as he seen Maya and then looked back up to Garth "uh... where did she come from?" He asked Garth softly as it didn't seem like some of the others even realised that she was there which was most probably a good thing, not that Garth would know was he seemed just as confused about her sudden appearance he then looked at what she was looking at with a confused look on her face, the twins, he was right in there with him some times with that as they could be hell creepy.
-
Dianna looked at Styxx and Zeke as they did there twin thing and asked if they will be classed as one, she didn't think it worked that way sadly, they work very well together and it may stuff there dinamic up by slitting them. As they asked if she was going to go she looked at them a little shocked but then thought about it, her going would make it a higher chance that they mite all come back alive "okay I'll go" Dianna said as she then moved her eyes to look at Kevin as he kind of moved behind her and the brothers as she smiled a little bit "it's okay I will go" Dianna said as she looked at Kevin, he worked have to go at one point but she would try to go when he did as well
"I don't think it works that way" Dianna said a little sorry as she knew they wouldn't line the idea of them being split like that.
__
Kern made his was into the room with the others to see them all clustered around talking, his eyes then went to Dianna as she was back, he glanced her over, she was still in one peace so that was good. Kern then moved his gaze over to Maya as she stood next to Garth and Peter, what was she wearing? A dress, he then moved his eyes to look at Voltaire he started to walk over to where Maya was standing

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:12 pm

Garth understood a little sign after spending so much time with Kevin on his team but he wasn’t the best at it, “Live…umm…here?” he was trying to piece together what she was saying as he glanced around to see Kevin hiding behind A group. He motioned his hand for the boy to come over and assist him. He wasn’t shore if he was understanding her right as it seemed odd she would live here.

Kevin was a little scare to come out of hiding at first in till Henry piped up saying he was going. He seemed relieved but he couldn’t make no sound to show it in the form of a sigh or anything like that. Now that Henry and Artie were both going to spots for his team were thankfully filled till next time. He walked quickly over to Garth who was pretty much the team leader at this point and he respected. He looked over Maya as he hadn’t seen her before and wondered who she was. He looked up to Garth as if to ask what did he want him to do for him.

Garth smiled down at the boy as he now had two mutes to work with. Though he assumed these kids would ace doing stealth. Especially Kevin since the boy couldn’t make any sounds with his voice unlike Maya who could make odd animal noises with her vocal cords, “Kevin could you please sign to the young lady.” He told the boy as he looked to Maya with a warmth hearted smile on his face. He glanced to Peter as the man had come closer to them, “I’m not shore Peter. I’ve got Kevin on the case.” He replied softy to Peter not wanting to give away the fact that Maya was here as Stone could be a creep sometimes.

Kevin nodded in response to his friends as he started signing to Maya, -Hi it’s nice to meet you, my name is Kevin.- He said as he was signing to her, -Are you another recruit?- he continued moving his hands as he had a puzzled look on his face about there being another recruit or not. As he just wondered why she was hanging around her if she wasn’t here to get the employment. He smiled at the girl that seemed a similar age to him, maybe the same age of fourteen. As he was the youngest recruit here and he was trying to earn enough money to get into a really good school that would also cater for his disability, so he wasn’t left behind because of it.

“But that’s not fair,” Styxx’s utter as he hugged his brother playfully.

“It’s not market neither.” Zeke changed in to a running joke their mother told them a lot as little kids. Every time they wanted to do something and then complained it wasn’t fair they couldn’t do it. Their mother would response with its not market neither, as in the meaning of a fair and market being a place where shops were giving the come back a double meaning.

“…” Styxx groaned at his brother as he pulled that frustrating joke on him and crossed his arms only to have his brother copycat him and cross his arms also, “We are one person joined at the hip.” He said jokingly as he nudged his brother hips with his messing around.

“You’re right brother,” Zeke added as he looked over to Voltaire with a we are not budging on this stare, “We should be trialed as one.” As a lot of there fighting style relied on each other doing combos and he wanted to be there to protected his brother. His brother could be a lot to handle sometime but he did love him and had a very strong bound with his twin.

“Yeah that’s a great idea,” Styxx rejoiced as he high five his brother. They stood back to back leaning on each other as they glared over to the boss man, “I’m going if he’s going.” They both said at the same time not missing a beat.

Voltaire’s head was about to explode from all their chatter and going on as he finely couldn’t ignore the twins any longer as he glared at them, “Fine!” he said in a very frustrated tone as he seemed angry with them, “Fine you want to be trial as one, then you will be judge as one, if one of you fail then you both fail.” He pointed out to them meeting them half way as he didn’t want to listen to them going on any longer.

“Yes!” Styxx said sounding pretty pleased with himself, as he looked to his brother that seemed a little bit more worried for them but kept it to himself.

Freya walked into the mini base alongside Kern as she listened for a moment as to what was going on as she then piped up, “I’m in,” As she had her secret reasons for wanting to go. As she smirked looking around at the recruits that were going as the selection was now full. It was Dianna and the twins from group A, Henry and Artie from group B, then herself and wimpy little Astrid from group C.

“Right its decided then,” Voltaire declared as he then turned to the remaining recruits which were Kern, Peter, Garth, Kevin, David and Stone. As well as Maya if Kern let her join in, “We are going to play a little game of Ribbon, no rules as all recruit challenges are life or death.” He then went on to explain to them how to play the little trainer game and that they would have three ribbons each, if they run out of ribbons they lost and sat out. He then turned to the group of recruit going on the mission, “Well get to it!” he said giving them an order to get their asses in gear.

David took the ribbons from Voltaire as he handed them out everyone had their own colour and three of them which they tied on a belt which went around their waist. He paused as he came to Maya, “O who are you?” he said wondering as he held a belt out to her with some ribbon’s, “Are you joining the game?” he asked her, as he gave her the stuff anyway.

Stone took the ribbon belt in hand as he was not to thrill about more training but he thought it would be fun to beat down some of the other recruits for fun. He glanced over seeing Maya as he smirked as she looked pretty hot not cleaned up and dressed all pretty.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:45 pm

Maya looked up at Garth happily as he at least tried to work out what she was saying as she nodded as he repeated what she had said about living here, she watched his motion as he then called to someone on.
Maya watched at Kevin came over from the others and over to them pretty quickly as he seemed worried about the other, Maya looked at him and Garth as he smiled a lovely warm smile at her as she then gave him a lovely smile back and turned her attention to Kevin as he started to sign to her -Kevin, that's a nice name, I'm Maya- she signed to him she seemed happy to have some one she was able to talk to communicate with -I live here now... my daddy is here- Maya signed as she looked at Kevin then glanced over to Kern as to say that was her daddy as she then smiled cutely.
-
Peter watched with Garth as Kevin and the girl seemed to be having a nice conversation, Maya was at least smiling as she was. Peter moved his eyes to look to where Maya was and seen Kern walking over to them as he moved his hand to knock Garth to get his attention "ah... what do we do" Peter said softly as he was pretty much almost shivering as Kern creeped him out.
-
Kern watched as Freya razed her hand and said that she would be in the mission "mind yourself" This was his way of telling her to be careful as he was shore that no one would be watching her back out there and she would have to watch her own. Kern made his way up to Garth's group as he looked at Maya, in that dress and seemed a little annoyed at something as he grumbled "what are you wearing" Kern was not angry at her as wasn't like she had much say in it
-
Maya looked at Kern as he walked up to her and jumped and then spun to let the dress moved and fan out as she twerled she was acting pretty cutely as she then out as she then stopped and looked up him -it's pretty! I like it- Maya signed up to Kern as she looked up at the guy cover in blood.
-
"It's not practical" Kern said angrily as he then pointed out that she had to much skin showing and that something like that wouldn't give her any protection in a battle, he also normally dressed her as a boy as it was safer for her to go around as a boy as she was cute dressed as a girl.
-
Maya moved her eyes to look at David as he handed her the belt with the ribbons on it, she took it as she then smiled at him, as she then seen Kern's and grab the belt off of her -please... Maya wants to play the game- Maya looked at him with her big cute grey eyes and then smiled happily as she got the belt passed back to her she then put it on and moved over to Kevin as she twerled and then stopped in front of him with a very cute look on her face -want to team up- Maya asked him as she pointed to the belt it was all for all but that didn't mean they weren't aloud to team up.
-
Peter looked a little stunned as he took the belt and looked at Kern as he was standing way to close for his liking as he then moved his eyes to look at Stone eyeing off the young girl 'that can't be good' He thought stepping back away from everyone as he then looked at Kern, they had to do this agents Kern and Stone! They where screwed!

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:08 pm

Kevin smiled as she was signing back to him as it was nice to have someone around that got him and was mostly like him, -That’s a pretty name Maya.- he turned as he saw her pointing towards someone as she mentioned her dad was here. His eyes were wide as he saw it was Kern of all people, ‘O my, I hope he didn’t hurt me for talking to his kid.’ He thought to himself as he was now a little worried about being near this girl and she may pick up on that vibe from him.

Garth looked up to see Kern coming over to them with haste as Peter had nudged him. Then he looked to Peter who was shaking like he’d just seen a grizzle bear running at them, “Stay calm is a good start Peter.” He said while placing a hand on the man shoulder trying to say it would be ok and don’t stress, he belt on his ribbon belt getting ready for the fight.

Kevin listened to Kern talking with Maya and watched her signing back to him. Which made him realize Kern could read what he was saying as well if he really wanted to. He quickly wrote on his note pad that Kern was Maya father and to be careful. He showed it to his team mates Peter and Garth. He looked back to Maya as he wasn’t shore about teaming up with her but she seemed ok not scary like her father, -We could do that if you want to.- he signed to her as he pulled his belt on around his waist. He walked over to the fighting area, it was just a big empty part of the building really.

David watched as the mission goers walked off out of the mini base and onto their quest. He run over to the fighting area as he eyed Kevin off, “Ready boy?” he said with a grin.

Stone moved over there as he was putting his belt on as he looked around he saw Kern. I figured it was going to be him and Kern at the end of this little game.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:58 am

-thank you, Maya picked her name- Maya looked at Kevin as he seemed a little shocked that Kern was her father, he then looked worried at he did she moved her hand to grab his as to say it's okay as she then pulled her hand back -daddy won't hurt you- Maya then signed to Kevin
-
Peter tried to calm himself as Garth had told him to as he then relaxed a little as the older man put his hand on his shoulder, he sighed as he kept his composure and watched as Maya interact with Kern, he didn't really understand what was going on there as he then read Kevin's message as he then looked at Kern, he would have to have had a relationship to have a kid and that really didn't seem possible at all
Peter was almost dubble shocked as Kern aloud Maya to patisapate in this dangerous training match.
Peter put on his belt on and walked over to the fighting area.
-
Kern watched as Maya seemed to like the Kevin boy, Kern watched that look the boy gave him like he was going to skin him alive. But Kern just watched the interaction between them as he turned his head to look to Garth when Kevin and peter had walked off, he didn't say anything, he just looked a him and then walked of the the fighting area.
-
Maya watched as Kern looked at Garth then walked off, as she then smiled back to Garth and followed Kern to the fighting area skipping a little so her dress flicked as she then looked at the people there as she looked at there belts as she moved her was over to Kevin as she smiled a little as she looked down at her bare feet along the ground, she was ready to move as soon as they did as she listened

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:33 pm

Stone reckless made the first move as he chased Kevin preying on the weaker then him first. In his effects to bulldoze down the boy had knocked over Maya by mistake not that he really cares if she got hurt her not as it was a free for all, “You’re too weak Kevin,” he said to the boy as he was trying to make him feel worthless.

Kevin flopped onto his back hard as Stone had floor with a quick attack. He looked over to Maya hoping she was alright considering Stone had hit her to the side. He didn’t have time to sign to her as he shield his face from Stone hits. He wasn’t the best fighter as his greatest skill he had up his sleeve was being a stealth master.

Garth braced himself as he saw David coming at him as the guy went to pouch him in the gut he blocked it grabbing the man fist with both his hands stopping him in his tracks as he then flipped the guy over his head and smack him into the ground face first.
David was in shock as his move was block and he went flying in seconds as he faced pram the stone cold floor. He moaned in pain as had blood coming from his mouth and a tooth was missing, as it had dropped out of impacted and was thrown across the room with a blood trail.

Garth turned around facing the man who was still face hugging the floor as he reached down grabbing a ribbon and collected it to his own belt. He would have taken all of David ribbons but he didn’t feel that to be fair as he would give the guy a moment to get his bearings at least.

Voltaire watched from the side lines as he smirks a bit as David had been hammered into the ground as it assumed him greatly.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:00 pm

Maya moved as she was pushed over as she stopped her self from hitting the ground with her hand as she then moved her eyes to look at Stone as he was betting on Kevin, he didn't even really seem like he was going for a ribbon yet, he just wanted to hit the poor boy
Maya moved to get up onto her feet as she looked at Stone a burning look came onto her eye as she took off into a sprint and pounced on Stone knocking him over side ways as he slid a little alone the floor from the force of her hitting onto him Maya was crouched over his chest as she looked down at him and growled a deep growl at the back of her throat as she looked at him in a animalistic way, she was defending Kevin. Still it would be hard for her to look threatening as she looked down right cute in that dress crouching over Stone. Maya moved her hand to pull of one of his ribbons as she then took to and ran over to Kevin as she moved over down to him as she gently helped him to his feet and then held out her hand that had stones ribbon as she was offering it to him as she smiled cutely at him.
_
Kern moved his attention to Peter as he was the only one not already fighting as he then grinned as he ran up to the guy and then grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and slammed him down onto his back winding him as he then grinned as he held his neck tightly watching Peter scratch and wiggle trying to brake free.
-
Peter noticed Kern turn to look as him as he then turned to try and run but before he knew it Kern hand grabbed him slammed him back into the ground and was holding him there pressing down on his neck. Peter riggled, kicked and scratched Kern trying to get free as his vision started to go dark his hands slowed as he was going almost limp.
-
Maya heard the slight gargle that Peter was making as he was gasping for air as then let go of the ribbon she was holding to Kevin and then took off for Kern as he was squeezing the life out of Peter.
Maya moved to grab his hand that was chocking Peter with her hands as she bit it in a very animalistic way.
-
Kern looked at Maya as she bit his hand and let go of peters neck as he then moved to stand up as he shock his arm, she had lashed on pretty hard and he hand to shake her around quite hard till the let go and went flying off to the side of him, Kern stood there and kept his eyes on maya.
-
Maya twisted her body mid air as she then landed on her hands and feet squatting down as she then use the enursha from the throw to lunge back at Kern as she did she picked her hands into his stomach punching him off balance then moved her feet to lock behind his knees so he wasn't able to stop himself from falling back onto his back. Maya looked at the winded and confused Kern as she then took one of his ribbons and got off of him as she then looked down at Peter who was still gasping for air but was okay now as she then quickly grabbed one of his ribbons, she took it as payment for saving him from Kern. Maya then skipped over to Kevin as she handed him the ribbons that she had gotten rocking on her heals as she smiled cutely, it was like a puppy getting bringing him things so he would play with her more and like her it was a little bit adorable.
_
Peter was thankful for the girl that had just saved his hide as he then moved to stand as quickly as he could and kind of walked over to Garth as he rubbed his neck still breathing heavily as he looked at Kern still laying on the floor with one less ribbon
-
Kern grunted as he then sat up and moved his hand to his shoulder as his arm had popped out of joint from the impact with the ground, he moved his hand to hold his shoulder then rammed himself side wise into the ground, there was a loud pop as it went back in. Maya was ruffer with him them she was Stone as she knew he could take it. Kern move to stand as he looked at his little girl handed off the ribbons to Kevin as little gifts to him, he couldn't get mad at Maya he just looked them as he stretch his arm

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:58 am

Stone groan as he was hit backwards sliding across the floor though his frown shifted to a cheeky grin as Maya was hovering over him growling, “Well, well all you had to do was ask.” He said as he reached up stroking her butt and he went to kiss her but she dashed off like a lightning bolt towards Kevin, “Figures,” he muttered to himself as he sat up slightly getting his bearings and noticed he was missing a ribbon, ‘that bitch she stole my ribbon!’ he thought to himself as he got to his feet ready to attack people coming at him.

Kevin looked over her as she was lifting him up slightly and he got to his feet. He put his hand out pushing the ribbon away from him. He wasn’t being rude by not accepting it he just felt like she’d earned it and not him, so he wanted her to keep it. He smiled at her, -That’s your ribbon, you earned it. Thank you,- he signed to her quickly as he watches out for any on coming attacks. He frowned as the ribbon drop from her hands on to the floor and he picked it up. He then saw what she was doing as Kern was really hurting Peter. He went to run to help as a hand stopped him in his tracks.

Garth put his hand in Kevin path as he didn’t want to see Kern hurt the kid as he left David to lick his wounds and run after Maya to protected Peter as well. He got there to see Maya trying to bite a piece out of Kern, “Peter?!” he shouted trying to keep the boy awake. He sighed in relief as he heard to boy gasping for air as at least he was now breathing. He placed his hand on the boy’s shoulder as he came over to him, “You alright son?” he asks him looking very concerned for him, as he felt like he need to watch out for the young ones. As it was no different to his granddaughter being in the hospital and he need to protect her, as well as these kids.

David sat up feeling pretty dizzy as he put his hand to his face as he was tasting a lot of blood there, “Not cool man! You knocked out my tooth.” He got to his feet quickly but he was still pretty dizzy and was stumbling as he knocked into Kern by mistake.

Kevin looked at all the ribbon she was giving him as he smiled at her, -How about we share them? Then we both probably be the last ones standing in the end.- he signed to her as it was clear she wanted him to have to them so he tied half to his belt and he tied the rest to hers.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:52 pm

Petter looked at Garth as he then nodded a little as he rubbed his neck "yeah" he said softly as he then stumbled a little and bumped into the older hand as he then lent forward and cough a little blood up, he then sighed a little as he was still breathing heavily "I think... he... broke a rub" Peter said as he groaned in pain and seemed to he having a hard time standing up.
-
Maya looked at Kevin as he put the ribbons on her belt as she smiled at him -okay we can share- Maya sighed to Kevin as she then seemed to lose her train of thought her hand then moved to her bumb as she moved her hand on it like Stone had and she blushed a little as it felt good but she didn't get why that was. Maya stopped as she placed her hands at her side and then looked over to Stone, she seemed confused on what he was trying to do, and that would have been plasted all over her face, she was bing suttle so most probably Stone would maybe pick up on it.
-
Kern moved his hand to his sword as he was bumped into as he then sliced at David, he would have got his arm, just lightly but it still would have hurt him. Kern then turned to look at David with the same animalistic look as before, it was like his eyes here black and souls as he then got a creepy smile as he then lunged at the guy.
-
Maya moved from where then other where as she went to save David as he was most probably going to get sliced him half by Kern, she moved her hand to reaching for David as she jumped in front of him. Maya didn't expect Kern to follow threw with the attack as he often didn't if Maya was there but something was different with him. Maya let out a whimper as the blade hit her and sliced across her back. David and Maya fell over, Maya on top on him as she whimpered in pain as she then crawled off of him and look up at Kern with big sad eyes as she then took off with tears in her eyes and blood running down her back.
She ran away from them as she used the blood trail to confuse them so it was not easy to follow as she acted like a wounded animal, she moved to find a dark siance room she crouched down and curled in the big wooden cabord in the back not making a sound as she sat in the dark.
-
Kerns face went from souless to a face of regret as he looked at his blade as he then held it tight in his hand "find her... out I'll seperate all your heads from your body's" Kern grumbled in a deep angry tone of voice as he took off to look for her.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Garth placed his arm around Peter trying to help the guy stay up right, “Give me your ribbons then you can sit out,” he said softly to the guy as he figures the boss man wouldn’t be happy with Peter just tagging out because he was injured.

Stone looked the puzzling look Maya was giving as he relieved the girl didn’t know anything of the moves he was making on her and seem very young in her mind set. He smirks as he still seemed into her but he would have to get her somewhere alone first.

David grabbed his arm wincing as it was cut as he then whimper a like a saw Kern at the end of that sword as the hulk of a man was breathing down his neck with his soulless gazes. He throws his arms up like a girl, “Please don’t kill me! O giant one.” He said as he then tried to run away. He fell back as Maya was pressed into him and he was in complete shock she’d saved him like that.

Kevin looked at Kern as if he was telling the guy off it was a brave acted and could got him killed but he could believe he’d done that to his own daughter. He went to go look for the girl but not because Kern was ordering him to. He wanted to see if she was alright.

Garth was worried about the girl but he wanted to help Peter so he lent the guy back to their team room.

Stone shrugged as he looked to Kern, “What’s in it for me?” he said as he wasn’t Kerns biggest fan.

Kevin ended up finding Maya after some time as he opened the door to boxes stepping inside the sit with her as he didn’t want to give away her location just yet as she seemed like she didn’t want to go back out there anytime soon, -Are you ok?- he signed to her looking very worried.

Katrina groan in pain as Henry had kick her in the gut. She wasn’t why this was happening but she does something upset someone it had to do with her employer Voltaire or innless she’d done something to someone car while she’d been drunk hooning around for fun. As Di did something to her to block her powers she couldn’t feel Kira anymore, “Kira!” She screamed out to her but the van was already moving and it doubtful her spirit was in ear shoot. As the tiger would be unable to sense her location now.

Kira roared as she run after the van as she saw it speeding off into the traffic. She shoots lightning bolts at the van which would rock the van. She felt her tie to Katrina fade as all sign to the girl death loomed over the tiger as she felt great grief all of a sudden, “No!” She cried out in a pricing roar, which said like a tiger morning over the loses of her cub. She run faster wanting blood, that was not normally her but they’d just taken and kill her charge. Killed her friend…

Artie was flooring it as best he could as he heard the thunderous roar. He waived though the traffic trying to lose whatever it was chasing them as he couldn’t see anything in his side mirror.

Kira lost track of them as they disappeared into the traffic. She was pissed off and didn’t feel a drawn to anyone, “I have no charge?Katrina…” She paused for a moment waiting for something to happen but nothing did, “What do I do?” She was confused she never been without a charge before. Well since after the binding of the bloodlines.

“Be free Kira,” A dark devilish voice said to her from the shadows as she was then suddenly was engulfed in shadows and disappeared.

Styxx frowned as Dianna fainted on him as he placed his hand on her head trying to see if she was alright, “I guess it was too much for her after all.” He was worried about her as he heard the van came to a stop after some time had passed it seemed they were back at the mini base now.

Zeke got out of the van as he opened the back doors, “Let’s take her in.” he said to the group as he saw Artie come around meet him at the back of the van to. Once they were inside the building Kira wouldn’t be able to sense the girl as the building was shield as Voltaire had clearly seen that coming of course and it also disable tracking devices as well.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:36 am

Peter looked at Garth as he then nodded as he took the ribbons off of his belt and placed them into Garth as he agreed with him on that. Peter looked shocked at the fact that Kern hurt his own girl, looked exactly worried as she has saved his but from Kern just a moment ago. Peter jumped a little as Kern grumbled at them to go find her, he really wasn't in the best shape to be doing much at all other then going back to his team room and sit down "I'm sorry" Peter was apologetic to his team leader for all this he tried to be strong.
-
Kern stopped as he turned back to Stone as he asked what was in it for him "you get to keep breathing" kern growled back at Stone as he then threw his sword at him, it brushed past the side of his face lightly cutting it and then inbedded behind them in the wall. Kern then cast a look to David as if to say this was all your fault so move! Kern then left the room they where in to look for Maya.
-
Maya flinched and scampered back with her back pressed agents the cubord as the door opened, but she relaxed when Kevin was there Maya looked up at him with watering eyes as she then as she nodded as he asked if she was okay as her eyes then started to tear up as she then moved to wrap her arms around him and hugged him as she did she pressed her head to the side of his neck and she hugged him tightly as she sobbed and whimpered
____
Henry looked down at Katrina as they came to a stop as he then looked over to Astrid's dead body, then over to Dianna and he then moved his hand to grab a mesh bag and put it over Katrina's head as he then moved to grab her and pull her out of the van as he looked to Freya "come with me" Henry said not wanting to give away any names as he then looked to the others "you three can handle this" Henry pointed to Astrid's dead body and Dianna who seemed to be stirring but would most probably need some help. Henry man handled Kat as he shoved her as to tell her to walk and then grabbed her arm and walked into the base with her and Freya leaving the others to deal with everything else.
____
Dianna opened her eyes as she then looked around to she that she had her head resting on Styxx's lap "Styxx.." Dianna moved to sit up as she was pretty groggy as she then placed her hand on his lap as she tried to stop her self from falling forward "what happened... are we back" Dianna said as she then lent onto Styxx as he then looked around and then seen Katrina wasn't there as she then took her mask off as she was in the van still and out of site of Kat as she then lent forward as if she was going to be sick

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:15 pm

Garth sat down on the other side of the small room on the bottom bunkbed as he rubbed his hands over his eyes feeling tried as he was a lot older than the other and it could be stressful being a team leader. As they all looked to him for guidance and took everything he said in to a count when they made their choices. He had to be a good leader for them and protected them all, but if it came between him and a teammate passing… what would he do? He frowned as he didn’t even want to consider it, “It alright Peter, you can only do your best.” He told the boy as he looked at the boys wounded, “How is it?” he wasn’t a doctor but he would help were he could for the young boy.

Stone felt the sword slice his face slightly as the blood dripped down his cheek as he gave Kern a smug look, “I see, there just one issue there you cocky asshole!” he mouthed off to the lethal warrior as he had no fear in his grey stone cold eyes, “I’m not afraid of you,” he said with a very smug smirking playing across his face as he shrugged, “So I don’t think so…” he added as he walks past Kern elbowing him in the side as he walked pass him heading for his team room.

David mouth was hanging open as he heard Stone mouthing off Kern, “Wow that was bold,” he muttered under his breath as he didn’t really want Kern to hear him as he was impressed with Stone. Though David was a coward at heart and would follow the biggest bad ass around looming in their shadow for protection. He was a right chicken, but acted more cocky and bad asses when under the protection of someone strong like Kern or Stone. He was still a little annoyed with Kern saying it was his fault though it not like he wanted the brut to swing a sword at him and he didn’t ask Maya to protect him neither. He held his hands up giving in, “Fine boss pants,” he said to Kern as he went in search of the young girl.

Kevin felt bad for her as she seemed very upset over her father striking out at her like that even if he hadn’t meant it or not and it was only in the heat of the moment. He smiled down at her as she rested her head in the nock in his neck as he placed his hand on her head brushing his fingers though her hair. He was still worried over her wounds but as he looked over her they didn’t seem as bad as they’d looked when Kern had cut her, -Is there anything I can do to help you? - he asked her as he singing to her.

Katrina was still feeling to so great from being smacked around and the gag she’d stuffed in her mouth was stopping her from screaming out. She got scared when Henry grabbed her roughly and pulled a sack over her head so she couldn’t see anything. She also couldn’t feel her powers after that girl had done something to her so it was going to be hard for her fight back in till they returned. She wasn’t shore what it all meant as she couldn’t summon her lightening and she could no long feel Kira, her eyes were watery as she thought of what fate had beheld her friend. She felt Henry push her as they walked into the mini base and she heard some voices.

Voltaire watch as they brought Katrina into the base a had tell it was her because of the clothes she was wearing as they normal dressed pretty colourful and had grease stains on her outfit as well. He was impressed the recruits had brought her in as he watched them walk over to the back room where they could question and torture her, as he went off to look for Maya. Though he could believe what Kern had done to her. He was so reckless.

Freya followed Henry as they entered the dark sound proof questioning room as she switched on the dim light. There were tools, torture devises, a few chairs, rope and chains… etc… everything you could every want in a torture chamber for all though memorable screaming moments. She crossed her arms as she leant against the wall as she wanted to see how far Henry would go before she had to step in and put the hurt on this girl.

Styxx rubbed her back as it looked like she might be sick as he lifted his mask off with the other hand, “I think you over did it a bit Di and then you fainted.” He said as he was explaining to her what happen as he then pulled her closing to him and scooped her up into his arms. He still stood up cradling her to his chest as he stepped out of the van with her, “Come on Di,” he said with a beaming smile, “I’ll help you,” he seemed pretty cheer as he walked with her into the base with a bunce in his step.

Zeke shock his head at his always so cheer brother it was hard to get that boy down even in the darkest of time he would try and find some good to come out of it. He figured this time the good was getting to hug Di he thought with a slit smile as he went to decide to walk with Artie for the moment so they could deal with Astrid’s body.

Artie stepped up into the van as he scooped up Astrid dead weight body into his arms as he wasn’t really shore what to do with her so he brought her into the mini base. He saw Zeke lock up the van as the boy was then following him.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:43 pm

Peter sat there and then lent back with his back on the wall as he sat on the bottom bunk, he had then looked over to Garth, this can't be easy for him having to look after all of them like he was, there was no wonder he looked so tied. The emotional pep talk did make him feel little better as well as he did feel bad for letting them down like that even if it was just a training thing
"It's not to bad sitting down" Peter said as he gave Garth a smile then placed his hand to his chest and groaned a little "it wouldn't hurt maybe getting the pretty Nurse to look me over" Peter said jokingly as he knew her name was Dianna, he wasn't trying to be creepy like some of the other guys there. He laughed a little bit then started to cough and get short of breath as he then sighed a little "okay... no laughing... would have... been nice to.... know that be.... before" Peter struggled with breathing and speaking at the same time.
-
Kern eye stone off as he watched him walk past him then bumped into him, Kern moved back as he knocked into him as eyes him off silently. He could see there was going to be some trouble between them too but he would have to ignored the smart mouth words from stone for the moment Kern grumbled as he himself back from following him into the room as he had a more pressing issue at the moment he walked up and down then halls to look for Mays, as he didn't mean to do such a horrible thing to her and the last time he had hurt her by accident she had run away from him and hid for about a week before she came out to see him again, Kern wanted to find her before that happened as he wasn't shore how well she would do in this place if she tried that.
-
Maya started to pr a little as she liked the feeling of Kevin's hands in her hair, it was nice and relaxing, she kind of settled a little but still had tears coming down her checks as she then moved back a little so she could see what Kevin was signing, Maya moved a hand to wipe her eyes as she then signed -I'm okay... it's not deep and it doesn't hurt- Maya looked at Kevin when she then stopped and placed her hand over his mouth and a finger to hers as she then looked at the closed cabord door, it would be a few second before Kevin would hear the foot steps, as her hearing and smell let her know that they where coming, it was Kern, she didn't want to see him right now. The foot steps came into the room, stopped for a little bit as they then left again and started to walk away. Maya slowly moved away from Kevin as she then grabbed his hand and opened to cabord door as soon as his smell was further away as she ducked down and made her way to the room door as she then pocked her head out, and seemed to sniff as she then listened and chose what way to go from there, she still had hold of Kevin's hand as she then ran off down the hall stopping and ducking to hide then she smelt David coming, again smelling and hearing him way before Kevin did as they avoid detection from David then ran off in the safest direction.
______
Henry moved the throw Katrina onto the floor as he looked down at her and then took the bag off of her head as he lommed over her, then took the gag out of her mouth "you can scream all you want.. it's sound proof" Henry said as he then moved to walk over to the walls and placed his hand on it as he looked back at her "tell us every thing... and this will be easy for you" Henry said calmly as he walked over to her and then hit her "or we can do this the hard way?" He said as he then looked over to a chair that was fastened down to the floor as he then moved to pick her up and then walk her over to it as he then slammed her down into the seat which would have hurt because her hands where still tied behind her back he looked like he had done this before at some point "let's start off easily... what is your name" Henry looked at her as he watched her with his baton in hand ready to hit her.
-
"Thank you Styxx" Dianna said with out thinking as he picked her up and held her to his chest and then helped her walk into the base as she rested on him, her hand had tight hold of his top "I think I did over do it..." Dianna said as he then looked up at him, she has told all her team that she had gifts before and they seemed like they believed her, when she was shore that no one else would hear her she added "using my powers like that often can make me feel sick" Dianna said as she told him that she had used some kind of magic to save them as she then miss pleased her footing and tripped suddenly as she did she fell towards Styxx pushing him over as they landed her lips met with his and they kissed by accident as she had tripped and fell landing on top of him

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:04 pm

Kevin paused for a moment staying as still as he could as she seemed to be suggesting her be silent but he couldn’t make any vocal noises anyway. He watched as she was staring at the cardboard flips. He heard the footstep as he heart was racing a little faster as he wasn’t shore of they were going to be found or not, and by who. As he heard the foot step leave he saw the relief in Maya’s face, -They are looking for you- he said to her in hand movements. Suddenly he yacked out of the boxes as she dragged him along with her she seemed to act like animal tracking the people looking for them. He followed her not really shore why she was even running anymore as she then pushed him into a room as he heard foot steps outside, as it was David out there. He pushed his hand away from her so he could sign, -Why are we running?- he asked him.

David heard some rustling on the other side of the door as he paused in front of it. He pushed the door open as he saw them scatter like rats to hide themselves from him. He had a devilish smirk on his face, “Well well… there some big rats around this place.” He said as he entered the room and closed the door softly as to not make too much noises. He walked over to them as he reached out grabbing Maya’s arm, “Your daddy’s looking for you!” he told her as he dragged her out of her hiding place, “Innless you’d rather stay and play with me?” He was going to do awful things to her in till he saw Kevin as he frowned at the boy. He was pretty bad like Stone but was not where as brave as that guy.      

Katrina groaned in pain as she was throw across the room. As the bag was pulled off of her head she looked around hastily as if looking for a way out and trying to figure out where she was as he took the gag off she screams. As he picked her up and tossed her into the chair she bruised her hands. She looked frightened as he was question her, “Tell you what?!” She said sounding freaked out, “Who are you?” She throws back at him, she still that the mark on her head as the blood was drying there a bit and the dry blood on her face from that wound. She looked to his baton as ask her a pretty simple but she was shore if she should answer or not as she shook her head at him.

Freya was impressed with Henry as she watched him with the girl. She then grabbed some ropes as she tied Kat’s legs to the chair and then untied her arms, but then tied them to the arms of the chair.

“Magic hey, that’s so cool.” Styxx said with a grin across his face as he walked her to their team room as she then lost her footing and tripped them both up. As he lands on the floor a felt her lips touching his. He grabbed her waist as he repositioned them so they were both kneeing on the floor, “Oops, I guess you felt head over heels for me.” He said joking around with her, he could tell that was ancient so he didn’t expect too much from it but it had been nice.

Zeke and Artie put Astrid’s body into a body bag and in a freeze that the mini base had for storing the dead as clearly Voltaire had for seen this happening to them. They then were both walking back to the main are and decided to do some sparing to get out the emotions other Astrid’s death. If people walk passed they see the two of them going at it but it was just training type of sparing no blood spilled.

Garth wanted to see if the nurses was back as it seemed like Peter need a check over. He got up as he looked to the boy, “Stay and rest ok.” He said to him as he then went to look for Di as he heads towards their team room. He didn’t walk in as he thought that to be rude as he lightly knocked on the door to see if anyone was inside. If was up to Styxx and Di if they wanted to answer the door or not.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:09 pm

Maya did see Kevin sign that they where looking for her but she was to busy trying to avoid people to reply to him, When they had ducked from David she turned to look at Kevin as she then signed back to him -I'm angry at him I don't want to go back yet- Maya didn't want to go back to Kern when she was mad as she knew it wasn't really something that he was able to help, Maya had gotten destracked with replying to Kevin so David was able to get close enough to grab her.
Maya let out a whimper as she was yanked out by her arm, she head was low as for a breaf moment she thought it was Kern, her look was like ones of a puppy that had been cought doing something that it shouldn't. As David spoke she moved her head to look up as him as she then shook her head as she pulled her arm a little from him. She didn't want to go back to Kern right now and that was obvious with the way that she was acting. When he asked if she wanted to stay and play with him it peeked her interest a little as she wanted to know what game they would play -what do you mean play- Maya realised that he probably wouldn't know what she was asking him a she then stood there and looked to his hand that was holding her arm, she wasn't trying to get away from him at this point.
____
As Katrina asked him questions back Henry didn't look impressed at her as her then waited for Freya to finish tying the girl down as he then hit Katrina across the face hard with his baton and then placed his hand in the side of the chair as he lent in "I don't think you know of this works..." Henry said in a cold tone as he stood back up and then looked over to the pile of torture devices as he then smiled not that they could see it with him wiring a mask. Henry then walked over to some plyers as he then picked them up and walked back he then moved to Katrina again as he moved he plyers to her first finger nail on her left hand as he then looked at her once more "I will ask you again... this time what is your full name" Henry waited for her to do something, if it was anything but what he had asked for he would rip her nail off of her finger slowly so she would feel it.
___
Peter smiled at Garth as he told him to stay there and rest "I'm not going anywhere" Peter said it a slight chuckle then a cough as he then lent his back agents the wall and looked to the roof as he then heard the gay leave the room.
-
Dianna looked a little flustered as Styxx grabbed her waste to keep them from falling over further as she then looked to then side as he said that she had fallen head over heals for him as she then moved both her hand to the side of his face to hold his checks softly as she then kissed him for real with passion, she couldn't help it as a wave of emotions made her feel like she wanted him. Dianna did like Styxx but she most probably wouldn't have acted on her feeling like this if she was in her normal state. As some one knocked on the door Dianna pulled her face away from Styxx as she then looked him in the eyes "I.... I should get the door" Dianna said with a red flustered face as she then moved to stand, Dianna sighed as she then felt bad for doing that to him and then walking away if Garth hadn't come and knocked on the door Dianna most probably would have jumped Styxx to get some sorts of release from the feeling she was having, and from the way she was acting Styxx would most likely have picked up that was where it was heading.
Dianna moved to straten her hair and cloths a little as she then opened to door to see Garth standing there "oh, hello Garth" Dianna said with a smile as she was just about to ask him what she could do for him but she then seen the look on his face "what happened.. is some one hurt?" Dianna said as she could see he looked worried as well as tired.
---
Kern had look over the hole base and hadn't found Maya. He decided to give her a little time to herself as this was no where the worst thing that he had done and he highly doubted that she would leave the base properly. Kern moved to walk back to the main area of the base as he entered the room his eyes came over Zeke and Artie sparing with each other. Kern was a pretty much a veteran when it came to mission war and violence as he had see much over his eight hundred years of his unatural life span and had been in meany. So he could pick up pretty quickly that something happened that wasn't part of the plan and the boys where working out the feeling that had come with that. Kern had been both commanding officer and soldier in his life time so this was not a odd side to see young men talking out there frustrations in a fist fight with each other.
Kern moved to take off his armour wrists bands and chest plate dropping them on the floor as he then undid his belt holding of his swords and dropped them down to as he then walked over to the boy's. his behaviour would have seemed weird to some who had never been in the chan of command but to others who have they may have picked on on what he was doing. he was going to let the boys beet on him to let out there anger and emotions. Kern also felt like he needed it for hurting Maya. It was more her feeling that he had hurt then the girl herself as she was strong on the out side but she was still a young girl on the inside.
"What happened" Kern asked not in his harsh voice he normally used but in a tone as if he really wanted to know as he then moved to into a fighting stance. When he was a officer some of the young men would talk to him in training and he would use the same tactic as he was now to let them hit him. He would moved his hands and feet to block the hits but he would let then land a blow if they where honest with them selfs of why they felt that way. letting it all out was better then keeping it all trapped inside where it would eat away at them.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:09 pm

David raised as eyebrow at her signing as he didn’t understand her but it seems like she didn’t want to return to Kern peaceful so he decided he’d have a little fun with the girl. He pattered the girl on the head as he figured her to be simple, “Let’s play wresting,” he looked to her as he was still holding her arm so she didn’t run and he had locked the door. She would be able to open it if she understands the human world enough to undo a lock. He let her go as he was trying to get her to trust him, “But in this version you take your clothes off.” He told her as he then saw Kevin coming out of his hidey whole.

Kevin rushed out to stop what David was trying to start with this girl. As he did he felt his head hurting as David had wacked him across the head so hard it had sent him into a pile of boxes were he now lay out cold. As the guy had hit him across the hit with a plank of wood.

David turned his attention back to Maya he then dropped the plank of wood. He run his hand over her face gently, “He looked tired,” he told her, “His resting now,” he also added as he took his tops off tossing it to the side, ”Ready to play?” he undid his belt as his pants fell down and he held his belt in one hand, “Think you could help me with the last bit?” He was suggesting she pull his boxers down so she was touching him.

Katrina was shaking a bit although she was trying her best not to show that they were getting to her. She felt the ropes cutting into her waists and ankles as Freya had tied them really tight. Her head hit the back of the chair as Henry wacked her across the face with the baton leaving a throbbing bruises on her right check up to her eye. She cried out in pain as it had really hurt and she was scared at this point that they might even kill her. She winced in pain as he brought over the plyers as he was toying with her, “K-Kat—Katrina,” She said as she studded out the answer as she was afraid, “…Layton,” She added saying her last name.

Freya was very assumed by the way Henry was dealing with this. As she walked around the room looking for a good item to torture Katrina with.

Styxx brain was melting as she kissed him, kissed him with such passion as he couldn’t believe it as he went to kiss her back he heard a knocking at the door. He’d went for the kiss but had only hit thin air as Dianna had darted off to answer door and leaving him hanging. He sighed as he got up off the floor and stood near Di to see who it was.

Garth nodded to her as he then glanced over her shoulder to see Styxx staring at him, “It’s Peter, that Kern guy chocked him almost to death.” He pointed out as he sounds somewhat angry, as Kern could of killed Peter. He sighed as he didn’t want to sound angry as he was talking to them, “Could you please come check on him Dianna?” he asked her with worry in his voice for the poor boy.

Artie glared at Kern as he wasn’t too happy with the brut joining in. He went for him as he was upset and frustrated. He kept hitting Kern over and over, “Like you even care!” he said to him not wanting to tell him what happened.

Zeke pulled a face at the hulk of a guy as it wasn’t like Kern to have a little chit chat. He noticed the guy wanted to join their fight and he was more than happy to beat into him. As he throws a few hits at Kern getting out his frustration, “The prisoner killed Astrid,” he wasn’t show how Kern would react to that noise as the girl had been on his team but Kern really didn’t seem to care all that much about people really.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Maya looked up at David as he patted her on the head. She pushed her head up against his hand. Maya seemed to like it when people patter her on the head. As David mentioned wrestling she smiled at him sweetly as he then nodded, she like wrestling she had done it a number of times. But when he this is one that they have no cloths in this type she looked a little confused as she then looked back at her nice dress. She had just put it on not that long ago. Maya was to busy looking at her dress to see David hit Kevin as he tried to stop the guy from what he was doing. Maya turned to see Kevin laying there in the boxes as she then heard the loud sound of the plank of wood dropping as she turned to look at David as he said that Kevin was tired 'did he just fall over? Maybe I was pulling him around to hard' Maya thought to herself as she then looked at David as he stripped down to his boxes. As he asked her for help she looked at him, there was no reason that he was no able to do it himself, it wasn't like Kern asking him to help him with the buckles on his other armor. But Maya then just nodded as she placed her hands on his boxers and then pulled them down to the ground as she then stood up and then looked at her cloths. Maya moved to take the dress off as she then placed it carfully on the ground and she liked it and didn't want it to get dirty. Maya hadn't taken off he underwear but as she looked at David as he was naked, she had seen Kern when they had bathed together in a river so it was not odd for her.
______
Henry looked a little more pleased at Katrina as she told him what he wanted to know was he then smiled at her "see, that wasn't so hard" Henry said as he looked at her as he grabbed her face tightly in his fingers moved her face to look at him, even though he was still wearing a mask they may pick up that he was enjoying this a little "now, can you think of any reason we would do this to you" Henry was asking her but also digging for information as he was not quite shore on what information he was meant to be getting out of her. Henry was ready to pull a finger nail as he so enjoyed her screams
____
Dianna looked at Garth as he told her what Kern had done, she was a little surprised that he didn't finish the job "oh dear... I'll come over right away" Dianna said as she then moved from the door to grab her little bag as she then looked to Styxx "I'll be back... we can finish off our descution we where having before okay" Dianna said to him as to say when she came back they would pick up where they left of before, if he wanted to that was. He was welcome to follow her as she went to there team room.
"I don't mean to be bleak... but what made him stop" Dianna asked him as she walked to there room with him. Kern didn't often just stop what he was doing.
Dianna made it to his room as she then walked right in she wasn't waiting for the okay as she really wanted to see what kind of damage peter had. Dianna walked over to him as he sat on the bottom bunk, she then sat beside him as she then smiled "silly question.. but how are you feeling" Dianna wanted him to tell her what he was feeling.
-
Peter sat up slightly as Dianna came into the team room as he then looked at her face. She was so young and rather pretty. Not that he was really thinking they to chase her like Some of the other guys where as he was newlywed and had a newborn he just noticed it. He also wondered how she seemed to be able to cure anything.
"Ah... it's my chest.. it hurts pretty bad and I'm short of breath" Peter said wile he then closed his eyes a little from the pain.
-
Dianna covered her worried look with a smile as she then placed her hand on his back "I'm going to take your top off okay" Dianna said as she then moved to help him as she then noticed he wasn't able to lift his left arm as she then stop before it hurt him to much "okay.. that's not good" she said as she then moved to grab her stethoscope out to listen to his chest as she then pulled a face that didn't seem good as she looked at Garth and then stood up and walked over to him as she then grab his hand and walked him out of the room "he had a shattered shoulder blade and broken rib as well as the rib has punchererd his lung..." Dianna said with a worried look as she thought that she shouldn't tell him what was going on "I can help him but I need some privacy to do so... you have to trust me" Dianna said as she could see that he probably wouldn't want to leave this boy out of his site "or you have to be very quiet about what you are going to see.. I need to be able to trust you... not to tell anyone... or freak out... can you do that?" This would need her to heal him as the tea and cream probably wouldn't work quick enough to save him.
___
Kern moved his hands to block Artie's hits as he refused to tell him what was going on. Kern just look at him as he remember one of the younger people he had fort beside he was a lot like Artie was now. Not shore how to deal with the greff of losing a comrade or even why it made him so mad "I do care..." Kern said bluntly to Artie as he felt the resentment towards him "if you don't work threw this it will eat away at you... and then your mind could be destaced in the field and it could get you or a team mate killed" Kern then moved back a little as Zeke hit him, he didn't seem to flinch in pain as he aloud him to hit him after he had told him what hand happened. It peeked his interest as he wanted to dig a little deeper "that is a shame... but she wasn't cut out for this kind of thing" he was a little troubled on how she has died but. He knew she was cracking under the train. And the news did seem to get to him even if just a little but maybe not for the reason they may have thought. He had a feeling one of there own team had killed the girl, he hadn't seen the prisoner but he had a feeling of what had happened "how did it happen" Kern asked them as he stood there taking there hits, they could beet him till there fits where bleeding and raw, there would still be no drop of blood out of him even if they did brake his skin

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:33 am

David seemed pleased when she agreed to removing his boxers as he had some control over her. He glanced the look the out cold Kevin as he smirked as he grabbed Maya pulling her closer to him in an embrace as he looked down at her body, “Ready to play?” he asked her as if it was just normal game people played with each other. He placed his hand on her butt as he running his fingers over her underwear, “You know the rules, otherwise we can’t play the game.” He pointed out to her as he slipped his finger into her underwear. Running his finger around the rim as he stopped at the front as he then pulled her underwear down so it would drop to the floor by her feet. He run his hand up her leg as he then stroked her groin gently as he didn’t want her to run away.

Katrina seemed very upset as she felt him pressing his fingers into her face and then forced her head to turn towards him. As she stared at him even though he was wearing a mask hiding his expression she had a feeling he was really enjoying this, hurting her, “No!” She said as she leant forward as much as she could and spat in his face, well on his mask. It had seemed like a better idea when she’d been thinking about doing it, “I don’t know… you’re a psycho that likes kidnapping pretty girls…?” She started that as a smart come back which then followed into a question as she was worried her statement could be true.

Freya picked up a knife as she twirls it around in her hand showing off her blade wielding skills. She came up behind Katrina as she run her fingers though the young girl’s blonde locks as she then touched the tip of the blade to her neck, “Should we just kill her?” She said in a wicked tone as if she really meant it and then she cut off some of Kat’s hair, “Not so pretty anymore not are we.” She held Kat’s hair threating to cut off more.

Garth hastily followed after her as he wanted his team mate see to as quickly as the nurse could. He walked into the room as he watched her working her medical skills, “A girl jumped in the way to stop him from hurting him more.” He said hurting more when he really meant going to kill Peter in cold blood but he didn’t want to scare the boy anymore after his ordeal, “I think the girl was Kern’s daughter but I can’t be shore since he also attacked her as well.” He felt sorry for that young girl as well as Maya had tried to save Peter or was the girl saving Kern from himself maybe? He went with her as she dragged him out of the room as he listened to her a look of dread fell over his face, “He needs to go to a hospital,” he said against her telling him otherwise, “You can fix all that without tools and putting the poor boy under.” He was sounding very considered for Peter.

Styxx had been listening as he placed her hand on Garth arm as he was trying to calm him down, “You need to trust her, please.” He knows of Di’s true powers well at least the ones had seen and seemed like a good witch to him. Her team had doubt her a witch regardless of whatever she really was as that’s what they thought her to be, “I’ve seen her perform miracles,” As moved his arm, as he remembered she had fixed his arm from almost no return.

Garth listened to the boy as he really hopes Dianna could deliver on her promises, “Ok let’s see this miracle.” He was going to drag Peter off to a hospital right away if this didn’t go well. He walked back into the room with Styxx in toe.

Artie yelled out in frustration as he hit into Kern like he was a punching bag but it only seemed to hurt his own hands and Kern didn’t seem to even move out of the way, “I...I” he groaned as he was so pissed him he’d fail Astrid, “I wasn’t even there!” he hit Kern but it was more of a weak swing as he was getting upset, “I couldn’t help her…” he said softer as he was getting all emotional, “It my fault! I killed her!” he said as if wasn’t really his fault at all but he felt repose able as he’d taken Artrid’s place in the car as driver.

Zeke light blue eyes flared with angry as Kern said it was a shame. It was just the way he’d said it as if he barely cared for another human life then his own. He hit the guy over and over in till he was breathing heavy after about thirty minute, “A shame? Is that all you have to say about her?” he seemed wiped out as he was more use to doing team tag combat with his brother. Though he continued beating on Kern as his hands were becoming bloody and his fresh was piling of on parts.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:59 pm

Henry looked as Katrina as he grinned a little under his mask as she refused to answer him and then spat on him as he then hit her face with his hand then held down her right hand as he then moved to plyers and yanked of her finger nail with a large grin on his face. He did it slowly to make her pain last for longer as he the moved his plyers to the next nail on the hand "sweet heart your not that pretty" he said as he laughed a little. He didn't deny the other stuff she as saying about him as he got a rush from this. Henry moved his attention to Freya as he shock his head as they walked the only thing that they weren't aloud to do to her. But they could have there fun another way. Henry then pulled another finger nail slowly just for good messer as he then looked at Katrina "now let's try that again" Henry moved the plyers to another finger nail as he then tapped it "any reason our employer would ask up to do this" he moved his head to look at her as he then grabbed her face again and left in close to her "you still have all the most your nails... once I finish with your hands I'm moving to your feet.... then I guess your teeth" Henry said as he then pushed her head back as he leg go of it.
____
Kern looked at Artie as he was hitting him till he was tired out Kern looked at Artie as he spilled what was on his mind. The feeling that he felt were normal ones as he was there but he wasn't able to stop it or save her "you where not there to stop it... don't blame yourself over it" Kern said as he looked at the boy with what looked like a hint of compassion "there was nothing you could have done" Kern was trying to get Artie to realise that if he wasn't with her he wasn't responsible for what had happened even if he felt that way. He could see survivors gilt in the boy as he had seen it before, of only they had been there or changed places with them.
Kern moved his eyes to look at Zeke as he looked unhappy with the way they Kern had worded "that is all I can say" Kern said as he really didn't know what else to say as he wasn't very good with emotional things. Kern let Zeke beet in him as if it was nothing, it wasn't till Zeke's hands started to bleed Kern moved to grab Zeke's arm as he held it behind his back and then placed his over arm around his chest neck area.
"You need to let it go... I have seen meany people die sencelly over arguments they really had no part in but where forsed to fight anyway" Kern was fermlly holding the boy so he was not able to move but not hurting him.
____
Maya looked surprised as David moved to pull her close as she then looked up at his face with her big grey eyes as she was still a little confused on why they had to be naked for this. She gave him a nod as he asked if she as ready to play as if it was a normal thing to do. Maya looked a little bit uncomfortable as David placed his hand on her but and ran his fingers along her underwear as it made her feel strange. Maya's face went a little red as he pulled down her underwear and then ran his hand up her let to her groin as he did she grabbed onto his arm as she closed her eyes her face went red as she started to squirm a little as she bit her bottom lip as she made what could be described as a moan. Maya moved her eyes to look up at David, she looked confused about the way it was feeling as it was nice but odd.
___
Dianna looked at Garth as he said that Kern was stopped by a girl, she seemed to look like she we thinking it was when he said that she mite have been his daughter "you mean little Maya... she is here?" Dianna seemed a little confused as the last time she head seen the girl she was going threw a portal back to her own realm.
"I get your worried" Dianna said as Garth said that peter needed to go the hospital but she wasn't even shore if there boss would let them go do that " I wouldn't put his life in danger" Dianna looked at Garth as she really meant that, she didn't want him to die she was just as consurned as Garth for there health and wellbeing.
Dianna looked at Styxx as he backed her up on this, she gave them a smiled as Garth agreed reductently to allow her to try.
Dianna walked into the room as Sh then closer the door and walked over to Peter as he looked pretty pale and not well. Dianna placed her hand on his chest and then on his back she then sighed as her hands started to glow a pretty yellow.
____
Peter moved his hand to Dianna's arm as he then closed his eyes as he felt strange but then started to feel better as he sighed a little. It was only a few minutes as he then felt Dianna move her hand from his chest as he then sighed and stretched his arms as he then stood up as he looked at Dianna "what... how did you.." Peter's question was cut short as Dianna looked a little faint as she looked like she was going to fall forward Peter moved to grab her to stop her from hurting her self as she fell "hay! Are you okay!" Peter looked at her as she lent on him.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:28 am

Katrina tried to wriggle out of the ropes as she saw the plyers coming towards her. She moved her finger as she was trying the break free but it only coursed the rope to cut deeper into her, giving her some really bad rope burn. She winced as she saw what was coming as she felt plyer start to lift her nail slightly, “Please! Please NO!” She shouted out, as she then screamed out in pain as it hurt like a bitch. She was in so much shock she’d didn’t have much time to react to Freya cutting her hair. She bit down on her lips as he pulled off another one of her nails, “I don’t know your employer!” She shouted at him as she felt him tap her next nail and she flinched, “Maybe your employer just has a problem with mine and if they don’t, then I’m shore after this ordeal they’ll have a big problem with you!” She was fighting back tears as she really didn’t know what to tell them as she had no clue who they were and what they clearly psycho employer wanted.

Freya didn’t look plead as Henry told her she could murder the prisoner. She crossed her arm as she then thought about ending Henry instead and blaming it on the prisoner in till she saw the camera watching them as clearly Voltaire was recording this or even watching them right now, as he was judging them. She came around to the front as she took the girls hair at her as she watched Kat face of horror.

Katrina eyes flared with anger as she saw her golden blonde locks throw other her jeans. She fights against her blinds as if she was going to kill Freya for doing that, “You people are psycho’s! What are you going to do with me?!” She was really riled up as her lightening powers started surging throughout her body once more. If Henry touched the plyers to her against he was going to act like a lightning rod and get a very shocking experience.

Artie stopped hitting Kern as he flopped back on to his bottom sitting on the floor breathing heavy as he tried to calm himself, “I’m sorry I couldn’t do anything to save you,” he said as he looked up at the ceiling as if he was talking to Astrid as if she was in a better place now. He couldn’t believe it but he had to admit Kern seemed to care a little bit about them both or though it seemed that way as he was helping them though this. Maybe… just maybe… there was another side to kern? Deep down there was a human in there trying to come to the surfaces and yet Kern seemed so weight down with his own guilt to be that man inside.

Zeke groaned as the Kern was manhandling him so as he started thrashing around and trying to break free but the guy had a firm hold on him, “…” he didn’t know what to say as he stood there just catching his breath. After a while he relaxed more in the guy’s arms as he couldn’t escape, “Why are you here?” he asked him as he just couldn’t get over this guy trying to help them, “You parade around like nothing bothers you and you don’t care for no one…” he looked down as he tear slipped out of his eyes as he didn’t want to seem weak, “…and then you do this?!” he wasn’t really shouting at Kern he was just confused by his actions and upset. Kern sounded like a father looking out for his children.

David smiled as he heard her moan though he saw her look of confusion of it, “It’s ok, that how it’s meant to feel.” He said trying to calm her as he pushed her up against some storage boxes. He cupped her between her legs as he slipped a finger into her, “This is how the game is played,” he whispered in her ear as he lent closer to her as his naked body pressed up against hers. He moved his finger around inside her as he stroked her gently and was making her wet inside. He grabbed her hands with his free hand and lead her to his penis. As he controlled her hand to stroke him gently as well. He moved his hand off her as he was moving her to continue what he was teaching her to do.

Garth watch on as he couldn’t figure out what she was doing as he saw her hands begin to glow. He couldn’t believe his eyes as he saw Peter get to his feet and seemed completely fine. He went over to them just before Di felt faint, “Thank you,” he said to her as he placed a hand on Peters shoulder as he was glad the boy would recover.

Styxx rushed over as he saw Di going to fell he went to grab her but Peter had beaten him to it. He then took her off of Peter, “I’ll take it from here,” he told them as he sorts of remembered what was going on. As Di healed people but took on their pain in return. He helped her walk back to their room as he laid her on Zeke bottom bunk as he didn’t want to carry her up to his bunk on top, which she had shared with him before. Due to the lack of beds available, “Does it hurt?” he asked her, as he sat next to her and held her hand trying to comfort her.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Kern looked at Artie as he dropped back onto his but. He seemed a lot calmer now. Kern then moved his eyes to look at Zeke as he struggled a little but then seemed to give up. Kern loosened his grip on the boy as he then listened to what he had to say. Kern then let go of Zeke "why I'm here" Kern said repeating the question as he then looked to the site "for my girls..." Kern was in a little bit of a shearing mood at the moment "Dianna, Narda, Maya and even Jo I guess" Kern said the last bit kind of to himself as he thought about it a little as she was kind of taken in by Di and Narda "I need the money..." he turned to look at them "that's why Di is here, and I couldn't let her do it by her self" Kern said as he looked at them, it would have dawned on them he was acting all fatherly as he was kind of a father to them girls. Kern then looked to Zeke "when you have been on this line of work for as long as I you learn to let it go a little" Kern was talking softly to them as he really didn't want Voltaire to know about any more of the girls to hold them over him to control him. The least thing Kern said was talking more around killing as war as that was really all he was good at as that was all he had done for so long now. Even one with the base where basically children to him even Voltaire even if the guy looked much older then him.
___
Peter looked at Styxx as he took Dianna away from him and then walked her out of the room. He then turned to look at Garth with a little bit of a puzzled look "what just happened" Peter asked as he looked at the older man "was that.... was that magic" Peter said kind of sceptical as he then remembered Artie saying that that girl was a witch, or a good witch something along the lines of that when they had first gotten there. Then Peter remembered back to when they had kidnapped one of the twins and Artie has hacked part of his arm of then the next morning both of the twins had both of there arms.
"Garth... could she really be a witch?" Peter asked as he then placed his hand on her head as he felt crazy even asking that and if she was then what else was real? Vampire's? Werewolves? Demons? Angles? Fairy's? Where they all real
__
Dianna was greatful for Styxx helping her back to there team room for the second time today. As he lay her down on the bed she curled up a little as it was rather painful. Dianna moved her blue eye to look back up at Styxx as he asked if it was painful "it not bad" Dianna said as she winced in pain a little as she then squeezed his hand a little as she then sighed, she was a horrible layer and it was probably clear to him that it was pretty painful. Dianna sat up as she looked at Styxx as she then moved her arms around him in a hug "my shining knight" Dianna said as he then rested her head on his shoulder, if he was to feel her head he would tell that she was burning up. Dianna then lifted her head as he then met her lips with his as he lent on him suddenly, pushing down as he then was on top with her breasts pressing up against him "I like you" Dianna said in her fever haze state as she then kissed him once more.
____
Maya seemed to calm a little as David said that was the way it was meant to feel. She then held onto him as he pulled her up against the boxes. Her hand still gripping onto the arm of the hand that was cupping her. As he slipped his finger in she grabbed it a little tighter as he then pressed his body to hers and whispered in her ear that this was the way the game was played Maya gave him a nod as to tell him she understood now. Maya let out another moan as he then moved the finger in her as he did the then moved her head to to was pressed up to his chest. Why did that feel so good. Maya couldn't help it there was a little drool coming from her mouth as he rubbed her inner with his finger and she was getting wet down there.
Maya moved her head back as she looked at her hand that he was moving to his penis as he made her rubbed it. When he took his hand off of hers she continued to rub it and then watched in fascination as it seemed to grow. Maya moved her eyes to look up at David's face as she then seemed to become even more flush as she then started to wiggle a little with his finger as then moved as she started to shake a little and then started to prrr as a flud of pleasure came over her and she climax as she did she moved her head to his arm and gently sucked on it. Maya was stroking his penis with her hand.
___
Henry seemed pleased as she begged for him to not do it, it made him want to do it even more. "Your employer" Henry grinned a little as he then moved his hand to rest on her head as if he was prizing her for doing good "so, who is your employer?" He was finally getting some where with this. Henry then noticed the way that Freya was looking at him as she hovered around as he then decided not to let his gard down around her as he has a feeling she was going to slit his throat when he wasn't looking he then thought of something 'what if it wasn't this girl' Henry was standing to doubt what Freya was saying about Katrina had killed Astrid.
Henry laughed as she said that they where psycho’s he then stood up right "you are most probably right about they girly" He always liked doing this kind of thing even when he was a little kid.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:55 pm

Zeke was surprised by Kern outburst of feelings and information he was freely giving them. He wriggled his way out of the man grip as he’d loosened it but he was more level head now, “Dianna’s your daughter to?” His mouth was hanging open at that as he was considering all of though girls being Kerns offspring considering how fatherly he acted towards them and the way he spoke about them, with real feelings. The its dawned on him that his twin brother liked Di and now considering this new information that may not boat well for him in the long run. His poor brother might get hurt by an overly protective Kern. He wasn’t as afraid of Kern anymore after their little chat but he did have a new found respected for the guy, “Please go easy on my brother.” He said with a sheepish look on his face as he didn’t want to upset Kern but it was probably clear what he meant by that and he like Kern wanted to protect his family.

Artie listened to them chatting as he got back up and nodded his head to Kern as if to thank him for talking him down, “You and Kern might be become family,” he said with a cheeky grin as he was suggesting to Styxx and Di getting together. He had liked Dianna to at first but it had become clear that he had no change there with Styxx in the way. He walked off to his team room as he pondered about removing the twin from the equation. He walked in just as Peter was talking about magic, “Magic?” he asked as he was join the conversation half way through, “Who’s a witch? What the good witch Dianna? If you’re talking about Freya then she just your avenge bitch I’d say.” He said that last bit with a bit of humor as he sat on the floor behind Peter.

Garth was just as clueless as Peter was over what had just happened but he was still thanking this lucky stars that the girl was able to save Peter like she had. He rubbed his head as he was trying to understand it, “Magic real? I… I don’t believe it, could it be?” he wondered what this meant for the world as he then gasps as he realized if this was true the good witch could heal his granddaughter from his illness, “I need it to be real,” he muttered to himself as he made a note to talk to the girl later when she was feeling more recovered from healing Peter.

Styxx could tell she was lying as she was awful at it and he could clearly see she was wincing in a lot of pain. He placed his hand on her forehead as he felt how hot she was, “Do you wan…” he was cut off as he was about to ask her if she wanted a glass of water. As he was meet with her lips on his and she kissed him. As she shifted he ended up on top of her with boobs almost in his face as he was short then her, “Really,” he said with glee as he adjusted himself as he wasn’t in her overly large boobies as he held himself over her as he didn’t want to put his weight on her and hurt her more, “I like you to,” he said in return as he blushed a little feeling hot himself now as she lifted her head to kiss him once more he returned it with heated passion.

David was a little surprised she’d climaxed so quickly but that only prove to him that this was truly her first time. He moaned a little as she was doing her best to pleasure him even if she didn’t fully understand what she was doing to him. He saw her suckling on his arm as he thought that was a little odd but he let her continue as she was still playing the game with him. He grinned down at her as he felt himself become more fuller in her hand, “Did you like that feeling?” he asks her trying to keep her enjoying it as he runs his fingers though her red hair, “Shell we try something else?” he ask as he pick her up as she wasn’t very heavy for him and he laid down on the ground as he sat up over her with one leg on each inside herself. He hovered his penis over opening as he lightly touched her there and he then rubbed her with his finger on the outside.

Katrina shook her head as she knew it would be bad to out her employer as she wouldn’t be his favor if she did. Although she wasn’t his favorite anyway, she often came and went as she pleased without asking him if she could. In that moment she realized maybe no one would notice she was missing for some time, “Voltaire, his name is Voltaire!” She broke as the realization that no one was coming to recuse her, “What are you going to do with me?” She asked again as she was scared and wanted to know if she was going to get out of this alive.

Freya played with the knife in her hands as she listened to the prisoner spilling her guts. Though words wasn’t as fun as really spilling the girl guts all over the floor she pondered though thoughts as circle Kat and Henry like they were both her prey for the taking, she seems like a lioness on the hunt, “We are going to bleed as much information out of you as we can and then it’s the end for you girly,” She said trying the scare the girl as she made a motion of cutting the girls thought suggesting that had she would do it. She knew Henry had told her no but she had no reason to listen to him and was happily shit stirring the girl.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next