Always In Our Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruits mini base

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Recruits mini base - Page 3 Empty Re: Recruits mini base

Post by Melliebee Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Maya stopped sucking on his arm as she did it because the feeling that washed over her was so intense. She then moved her head back as she looked at David as he asked her if she liked it Maya gave him a nod as it was a good feeling and so far she liked this game. Maya has a little drool coming from her mouth as she was sucking on his arm before so there was a little bit more saliva in her mouth from that. Maya's face was still flushed as she looked up at David with longing in her eyes, she didn't want him to stop. She had no consepet of what it was they where really doing but it felt so good so could it really be that bad. Maya gave him a nod as he asked if she wanted to try something new as so far it hadn't been bad so she kind of trust him. As David picked her up she hugged close to his body as she started to feel strangely about him as she didn't want him to let her go. As he lay her down onto the floor she looked up at him with her big grey eyes, her eyes moved to his penis hovering over her she seemed confused on what he was doing there as she was shore it wouldn't fit at all.
____
Dianna moved her arms to hug Styxx as he kissed her as she then played with the back of his head with her finger nailes. Dianna then as she then pulled her head back so she could look him in the eyes as she then went to sit up, she was staring to not feel very well but she didn't want to worry him to much about it. As Dianna moved to sit up they hit heads as she then fell back down as she then moved her hand to her hand and the other one to his "sorry" Dianna said as she then closed her eyes. She then moved her hand off on his head, Dianna opened her eyes as she looked at his face, her cheeks where bright red as she was staring to get a fever. Dianna wanted to jump him right there and then but she didn't want to reck what she had by sleeping with him like that. Dianna did really like him a lot but she wanted to see where this was going without making it awkward. Dianna moved her hand to the side as she patted the bed "can we hug" Dianna said with a smile as she looked at him, he most probably would feel like she was burning up and most probably needed to rest, Styxx also would be able to tell that she was still in a lot of pain.
___
Kern looked at Zeke as he seemed a little shocked that he said he was Dianna's dad to, well really he wasn't but he had come across the two girls not long after there family and family friends where killed and nurse then back to life then continue to look after them. Kern razed a eye brow at Zeke as he said for him to go easy on his brother. Kern gave him a little bit of a creepy grin "I can't promise anything" he was just acting as he had no intention on hurting the boy. Kern then changed his creepy grin to a smirk as he looked at the boys face "I won't interfere with it" Kern was protective back he couldn't stop them from being kids or in love as long as it was mutual. Kern then moved to walk over to his armor and swords as he was planning to pay a visit to there new resident.
___
Peter turned to look at Artie as he let out a chuckle about the Freya being a bitch remake as he then looked at him "you knew about Dianna didn't you" he asked bluntly as he did remember him saying something a wile ago about her being something like that but they all just pasted it off as him joking or playing around.
Peter herd Garth mumbling about something as he remembered something about his grandfather being sick so he but two and two together working out that he most probably wanted to ask Dianna about that. He could see why he wanted to do that, and he did feel sorry for the guy, he most likely would do the same thing if the same thing was happening to his family. Peter then looked a little worried as he remembered that he hadn't fed his cat or let it into. He looked under the bed as he pulled out a box as he opened it a cats head popped out and head butted him and started to prrr "I'm sorry girl" he said as he patted the prring cat as he picked her up. He had smuggled her in with him as she had followed him all the way here.
~
Opel patted Peter with her paw and then rubbed up agents him as she purred as she then licked his ear and then looked over to the others in the room and let out a soft meow at them.
____
Henry was a little shocked about how quickly this girl folded on her employer but then came to realise if she was a free spirit and wondered a lot as what was in the reports then she was doing this in self preservation as she knew that it would be a wile before anyone realised that she was missing. Henry wasn't that happy with that but as he wanted to torture this girl a little more as he then moved his baton to hit her in the gut as he laughed at her pain "well we will have to see how veluble you really are" Henry was a wear of Freya as he was watching her every move. But the mask made it hard to see as she couldn't read his facial expressions or follow is eyes much "if that is all you have to tell us then we won't have much need for then" Henry was picking up on how Freya was stirring the girl. It was fun and he wanted to hurt her more as well.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:45 am

David hovered over her as he savored the moment as she was very cute with her fiery red locks. He reached his hand up to her head stroking her hair gently, “Ok you ready?” he asked as he knew it might hurt her a little considering it was very likely this was her first time ever doing this with someone. He wasn’t always completely gentle but he was doing his best not the scare her off and keep her interested in wanting him, so she would come find him again to play more of their little secret game, “There one more rule to the game sweet heart,” he said as he moved his finger down her cheek and linger it on her lips pushing gently, “It’s are little secret ok?” he didn’t want her going around telling people and especially not telling Kern her shinning night protector. It worked in his favor right now that she was afraid of him. He pushed his penis against her, rubbing it there gently and then he pushed in quickly as he groaned.

Styxx groaned softly as she bumped heads with him as he then started laughing as he thought it was rather funny, “No worries, that’s not a very good way to get your thoughts across to me though.” He added joking as he was just playing with her as he felt her hand resting on his forehead he smiled down at her. His mood changed slightly as he could see she was unwell though she seemed to want to hide it from him. He saw her cheeks getting rosey red as he cupped her cheek with his hand lightly rubbing his finger there trying to comfort her. He could tell she was getting very hot, “If you keep going that way Di, I’ll be able to cook us some eggs on your forehead.” He wasn’t being mean, not even for a second he was just trying to make her laugh. As he wanted her to be happy, he nodded as she suggested that she was wanted to cuddle as he laid down between her. He wrapped his arms around her as he looked at her with his light blue eyes that were filled with happiness as he felt so happy to be with her, “Umm… Di, is there anything I can do for you? Just name it, ok!” he said saying he was going to get her though this and not leave her side, innless she need him to get her something that was.

Zeke cringed a little as Kern told him couldn’t make any promise and he felt fearful for his twin as well as if self if Kern couldn’t tell them apart it would put them both in hot water. He hangs his head down slightly as he had a breath of relief as the lethal warrior told him his brother would be untouched, “I think I judged you to quickly Kern,” he piped up saying as the guy was walking away from him, “Or rough around the edges but deep down even you have a heart in there.” He wasn’t trying to pissed off the ancient warrior just making a point and poking a little bit of harmless fun as him as he moved to stand beside him as he walked alongside him, “So where did you get that neat amour from?” he asked as he looked it over and it seemed pretty old, though the man wearing it didn’t look this a grandpa.

Artie rubbed the back of his head as he listened to Peter, “Well yeah I suppose…” he said sheepily as he sort of knew about the girl as she’d said some things to him back when they’d all started out here which felt like so long ago now. He’d grown to really like his team mates like they were a little family together. He wasn’t shore what he would do if it came down to him pasting in the end over one of his team getting though, what would he have to do? He shook his head at these nasty thoughts but he didn’t want to be the one getting the short straw. He looked up at Peter from where he was sitting on the ground, “She seems way better than any nurse I’ve ever seen, Don’t you think?” he raised the question as he thought back to held she’d healed Styxx and his wounds hard been life changing.

Garth raised an eyebrow at the fluffy little kitty as he hadn’t court Peter with her before now, “Well that explains the strange noise from your bed at night,” he said pointing out he’d heard the feline through the evening, “I was starting to think he were dreaming of being a cat,” he said a little jokingly though he had been considered for the boy sanity a little. He stepped forward holding his hand out to the sweet little kitty, “Hello there…” he spoke to Opel with a smile on his face, “You better make shore you hide her well from the recruit leader. I don’t think he would take to kindly to pets.” He told Peter in a more serious tone then before.

Katrina gasped as he hit her in the gut as she hangs her head down biting her lip in pain. She gripped the arms of the chair with her finger tips, “Please don’t kill me!” She screeched out in horror as lightening started sparking down her arm and around her hands as she was getting upset it was playing havoc with her powers. If they touched her they would get a very shocking experiences indeed, “I told you what you want! What else do you want from me?!” She was freaking out.

Freya looked to Henry as he seemed to be like a kid in a candy shop she kind of liked that side of him but Kern was more lethal. She held the knife up over Katrina’s fingers as she was going to come down and cut off her pinky slowly. The second she touched the blade to the girl finger the weapon acted as a lightning rod drawing in the lighting and gave her body a right shock as she was flung back into the wall. She groaned as she slid down to the floor and sat there for a moment recovering.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

https://alwaysinourhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:42 pm

Maya looked up at David with her grey eyes as he was leaning over her. So fare she really liked this game that he was playing with her as it felt so good. She was wondering why it was that she had never played this game before with anyone. Maya really liked it when David stroked her hair as she pushed her head against his hand. As David spoke telling her that there was one more rule Maya listened carefully to what he had to say. Maya gave him a nod as to tell him that she understood that she had to keep this to herself and not tell anyone else. This was a secret game. Maybe because it felt so good if everyone knew then they would all want to play this game.
Maya looked up at David as he rubbed himself over her, she wanted more. So as he did she wiggled her hips a little. But him entertaining her hurt a little. Maya moved her mouth to go around his finger that he had placed on her lips as she sucked on it so she wouldn't be to loud as he had said this was a secret so she didn't want to get cort. As he slid himself into her it made her eyes water as a little blood came out as he had poped her cherry.
___
Dianna looked at Styxx and couldn't help but laugh as he said bumping heads wasn't a good way to get her thoughts across to him. She then thought of how much his quick wit reminded her or Narda when she was younger a little as she would often try to crack some jokes to cheer them up or even keep them calm in horrible situations "noted" Dianna said with a smile as she then winked at Styxx as she sighed a little as she did miss the others a little, Narda and Dianna where one at one point but had spit as they had different personalities and one could even say they where two souls in the same body so it was easy for her to miss her deeply if they where away from each other for long times.
"As long as you don't hog them all" Dianna said as she joked back to Styxx as she know that he was only trying to make her happy and wasn't trying to be mean. Dianna closed her eyes as she was starting to feel really tired as this had taken a lot out of her. She felt Styxx move to hug her as she moved her hands to hug him back "I still need to check you guys" Dianna didn't finish her sentence as she then passed out again as she was really overheating.
____
Kern did take a little joy on watching the guy scwerm a little at the thought of them both getting in the shit for what one brother had done as they both looked the same. Kern couldn't really tell from there look but he did pick up on some differences between them from there reactions as they had different personalities. But there was no real way to be shore on who was who. As Kern herd Zeke talk about how he was quick to judge him and how he had a heart down under all that grime "way down" Kern added as he didn't often get plesent feelings as hate, rage, anger where his normal feeling that drove him.
Kern looked at Zeke as he asked him where he got the his amour from as he then glanced at the amour again "it's always been mine" Kern said as if he was trying to doge then question a little as he was not shore tell this guy that he was over eight hundred years old was a smart move also he was not shore how well the place was bugged. His amour and blades where in good nick as he had been wearing them when he was made this way and some of the magic had seeped into them keeping them looking good and stopping them from rusting. There where still some small dents and scratches a they where we used "I don't mind you twins" Kern said as he then moved the put the amour on again.
_____
Peter looked at Artie as he seemed a little sheepish about the face that he knew but he was shore that unless they had seen it they most probably would think that he was crazy. "I do hope she is okay" Peter said as he felt a little bad as he had picked up that her healing him had somehow hurt her or made her ill
"As good as it is having her do that, we should still be very careful as not to need her to" Peter said trying to point out that even if they have her to heal them they shouldn't put that much stress on her "she is something but" Peter said to Artie as he replied to what he had said about Dianna not being much like any other nurse that he had seen.
Peter laughed at what Garth had said as he then looked to the side a little "well I was trying to not give my kitty dreams away" Peter said as he smiled a little acting like he was the one making the sounds at night "I've been trying to sneak out to take her home... I have once already... but opal came right back" Peter then looked at his very annoying persistent kitty.
~
Opal moved her head over to Garth's hand as she meowed at him and rubbed her head against his hand as she then moved to rubbed the rest of her against his hand.
____
Henry was pleased with Katrina out burst pleading to them. He was having a fabulous time with this and wanted nothing more then to bet on her some more. Henry watched Freya as she started to lower the danger to cut Katrina's hand. As she then was flung over to the other side of the room Henry then moved over to Freya as he then moved to take the dagger from her hand as so she wouldn't be tempted to stab him "are you okay" Henry then moved his arm to scoop her up to stand her up as he gave her a quick check over to see if she was as okay "Crap, that didn't take long to come back" Henry said as he then moved to help her over to stand next to a table as he then moved back over to Katrina "your pushing it you bitch!"

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:17 pm

David saw her winced in pain as he realized this really was her first time as he rocked against her gently trying not the freak her out too much. He grinned down at her as he could see she was enjoying it, “We can play the game another time if you keep it a secret.” He said enlightening how this was going to go down between them. He lent down as he kissed her neck and down her shoulder. He continued down her body as he reached her boobs as he lingers there for a moment taking it in. As he hovered over her his hot breath went over her nipples. He lent down as he took her nipple into his mouth as he twirled his tongue around it as he felt it get harder in his mouth and he pressed himself deeper into her.

Styxx cracked a smile as she suggested he was hog all of the fried eggs and bacon for himself, “Well I can’t make any promise, I’m a growing boy you know need my strength to protect you.” He returned the comment with a cheeky wit and his smile shifting to a playful grin that light up his faces with joy. He squeezed her a little tighter but not enough to course her pain as he was just loving her, “You’re a pretty nice hot water bottle,” he added, as he then placed his hand on her forehead feeling rather worried for her and then suddenly she faints once more in his arms. At first he was going to run off for help but he had a strong feeling she just some well need rest so he hugged her closely and closed his eyes beside her resting, he would keep her safe while she slumbered.

Zeke shoulder as Kern pushed off his feeling as he acted like he couldn’t have any or know how to acted upon them when required. He figured that the guy must still have them though even if they were buried deep under layers of gilt and hatred for the world, or people? He was at least relived that hate wasn’t detracted at him, well for the moment anyways as anything may set the lethal warrior into to action so he decided to step lightly just in case. He pulled a puzzled face as Kern told him the amour had always been his as it looked so old even through the guy was clearly taking good care of it. He looked it over in wonder but resisted the urge to touch as Kern might not like that very much, “Are you saying you make it?” he asked as it looked to olden time to be army issued these days and he was getting strong vibes that Kern had severed in a few wars, or at least one by the way he acted. He used his brother famous cheeky grin as they often copycat each other which make it harder to figure out who was really who, “You’re alright to man.” He wasn’t shore if Kern wanted him luring around him so he would probably leave him alone if he wished it.

Artie sighed as he started thinking about Dianna and if only Styxx wasn’t with her. He liked her a lot but that boy was clearly in his way sadly, “Yeah she an amazing girl alright.” He added as he thought over the pain she must be in after healing Peter and he felt sorry for her. If only he could do something to help her maybe that would make her like him more than that bouncy go lucky twin or he could just secretly eliminate the boy so he was out of the picture. He was staring off into the space as he pottered his plan. He would have to wait in till the moment was just right though.

Garth laughed a little as the boy seemed to agree with him that he was dreaming of being a feline and probably playing with balls of yarn in his sleep. He seemed happy when the kitty rubbed itself against his hand and was a friendly little beastie, “Aren’t you a sweetie,” he told the cat as he patted it some more as he glanced to Peter, “I suppose your right, it maybe wrong of me to ask for miss Dianna help as the sickness she draws from my granddaughter may affect her greatly.” He didn’t want to see her get hurt because of him though on the other hand he really wanted to get his granddaughter well again, as the doctors had told him it was very unlikely she would live and all they could do from now on was draw it out while making her more comfortable at the same time.

Freya still had a tight grip on the dagger trying to defending herself in her injured state though Henry was able to take it from her, “…” She went to speak to him but just moaned in pain as her body was still being shock all over as her hands where shaking due to it. She felt Henry man handing her as he assisted her to her feet and she leant against the wall, “I’ll be fine,” She said as she looked to the prisoner, “Just do me a favor and hurt her a lot!” She seemed really pissed off over what had happened to her and wondered if the other targets would be like this girl as well. She leant on the table as she watched on waiting for Henry to show the girl a listen she wouldn’t forget.

Katrina had only been defending herself it wasn’t like she really even meant to do it as her powers were reacting to her emotions. She glared at Henry as if he was a foolish man, “I think you’ve noticed by now that I have a pretty shocking personality,” She said full in tending the pun along with that as she mocked him, “I can’t help it if you keep poking me and getting shocked.” She added as if was pretty much true at the moment and Henry would have to fill something to stop himself getting a lighting strike like Freya if he was going to continue to question her or more torture in this case as he seemed like that sort of guy, pain first and talking later.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:35 pm

Maya closed her eyes as David rocked against her gently. The pain started to slowly go away as he did it more and it then began to feel good once more. Maya moved her hands to grab onto his shoulders as he then started to talk to her. As he told her that they would be able to play some more if she told no one about it she looked up into his eyes. As Maya's eyes locked with Davids it was as if she was telling him she understood and she didn't want to tell anyone if it meant that they couldn't play more.
Maya moved her hand to the back of his head as he kissed down her neck to her shoulder and let out a sigh as it felt nice. Her eyes looked down at him as he then moved to her boobs as he breathed on them she got a tinggaly feeling come over her. The feeling was even stronger as he then placed his lips over her nipples. She arched her back and let out a pleasureable moan as she then moved her legs to wrap around his waist as he thrust into her deeper. Her body was covered in goose bumps all over.
_____
Kern watched Zeke as he seemed to hover around but he really didn't seem to mind it. The twins where alright by him as they where not a bad as some of the others that where chasing after his girls. Truth that there was only one twin after one of his girls but it was kind of hard to tell who was who at times so it was just easyer for him to class them both as one. Kern seemed a little uncomfortable with some of the questions about his amour but could see that Zeke was just curious about it as it was probably strange to see something like that in these times "I didn't make it" Kern said as being pretty vague about the issue as he then seemed to sight a little as he turned his head to looked Zeke in the eyes "you wouldn't believe me... if I told you everything" Kern was pretty shore that most people would think that he had a few screws lose if he told them the hole story.
-
Dianna seemed to like Styxx hugging her as she seemed a little relaxed. But she was a little too relaxed as she then shifted slightly giving her white wolf ears and a bit white fluffy wolf tail as then snuggled into Styxx a little more. Dianna seemed to be mumbling something as she then liked his faces and wagged her tail "fluffy bunny" Dianna said not all there.
-
Kern seemed to have a thought of Peter as he had hurt the guy pretty bad as he then moved to looked at Zeke as he then waved him to follow him as he walked over to Dianna's team room. He didn't bother knocking he just walked in to see Styxx hugging Dianna. Who didn't look very well and was partly changed to have wolf ears and a tail "Di" Kern just said softly with consurn in his voice as he walked over to them, he wasn't angry at Styxx as he could see the boy was trying to make her feel a bit better.
Kern moved over to them as he then lent over and felt her head as he then moved his hand to rest on Styxx's shoulder as he then got the boy to let go of Dianna and then get off the bed as Kern moved to scoop her in his arms, as much as he didn't want to do this here he has to cool her down. He moved to start taking off her cloths. He was not being a pervit as his only goal was to bring down her body temperature. Kern had gotten her down to her pink singerlet and her black bra and nickers when he stopped.
-
Dianna didn't struggle as all as sniffed and could smell that it was Kern helping her as she then moved to wrap her arms around his neck "m... kenny" Dianna said in a almost childlike voice as she seemed to latch onto him and not want to let go as she sniffed him some more and wagged her tail. He was a familiar smell and she knew him so well. Dianna didn't really have much control over what she was saying or doing.
-
Kern looked like a little shocked well a lot shocked as Dianna latched onto him with almost a death like grip. His eyes moved over to look at Styxx and Zeke as he glared at them "don't you call me that" Kern was referring to the pet name Dianna had just called him as that was what she always called him when she was growing up. Kern moved his hand to wave the twins over as he really wasn't looking at who was whom. He needed one of them preferably Styxx to sit on the bed to he could get Dianna to latch onto him instead as he needed to go check on the prisoner they had just captured.
___
Peter seemed to pick up on the fact that Artie liked Dianna, a lot and seemed a little obsessed over her really. Peter agreed that she was not like any woman or nurse that he had even come across before. But he had a feeling that Artie was going down a dark path with his feeling for her.
Peter looked at Garth as he seemed to ponder on wether he should ask Dianna about helping his granddaughter. Peter thought about it as he then had to tell him to go for it "ask her, you haven't anything to lose...maybe she can do something" He tied to put himself in Garth's shoes as he was thinking of what to say "if not all at once maybe little by little" Peter would feel bad about putting her threw that but also he had a feeling she would want to if she had found out that Garth had a sick granddaughter "I don't think she is the kind of person that wouldn't help if she could" it was almost a leap of faith but if it was possible for her to be saved it would be worth it as that was the hole reason Garth was in this place to start off with.
~
Opal prred more as Garth patted her as the cat then moved to pat Garth's hand when he seemed a little detracted thinking about something as she still wanted more pats from the old guy.
_____
Henry could see that Freya didn't like the idea of being disarmed but he also didn't want her falling over in her state and hurting herself as she looked pretty messed up right know "Oh I will" Henry said with a slight grin as he replayed to what Freya had said about hurting Katrina. Henry then walked around to look at all he had here as he had to be carful not to touch her with metal as it would conduct the lighting right to him. His eyes then looked back at his baton, it's wasn't metal so less chance of it conducting that way. Henry really was annoyed at the girls attitude towards them as she was almost smug. Henry swung his arm back ready for a big hit to her face as it came down to land the blow he let go of the baton so he wouldn't be shocked and then as it dropped out of contact with her face be grabbed it with his over hand. There was still a slight tingle in the baton from the energy but not much as it had no where to go to so much didn't pass threw the baton. Henry repeat that four times as he then stoped as he seen he broke the skin next to her left eye as blood came out "my job use to be to brake smart asses like you... so your in way over your head girly" Henry said as he then moved over to the table as he seen a rock there for some reason as he then lobbed it at her gut hitting her hard as it was a rock the size of his fist.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:30 pm

David felt her pushed against him as he slid in deeper pushing at her very core. He felt so deep, as he tight space enclosed him in warmth and he felt harder as he could feel him ready to explode deep inside her. He considered pulling out but in the heat of the moment he instead thrusted faster with him as he let out a loud pleasurable moan as he came inside her. He leant back his head a pulsed inside her as he left his DNA within her. He lingers inside her for a moment as he didn’t want to hurt her by just yanking himself out. He slipped himself out as he sat up beside her, “And that is how the game is played.” He told her as if it was such a normal thing to be doing.

Zeke pulled a ‘aww’ face as Kern was clearly dancing around the brush and not wanting to give away to many of his trade secrets. He was feeling brave as he patted the ancient warrior on the shoulder, “Alright then old timer,” he said cheekily as he got some bad habits from his brother, “I’ll leave you to it.” He was only sixteen so Kern still seemed old to him and as he cracked the joke over him being an old timer he dashed off to his team room with haste before Kern had time to knock his smarty pants head off of his shoulders. He had dashed off just as Kern was suggesting he follow him. He walked in on his brother and Dianna hugging, thought they both seemed asleep. He had to look twice when he saw her fluffy ears and tail. Then moaned as he realized they were both laying on his bed.

Styxx snuggled in closer as he had fallen asleep beside her so he hadn’t noticed her shifting. He flinched as he felt someone touching his shoulder as he opens his blue eyes to see Kern and he gasped afraid he might be injured for touching his daughter. He let go of her as Kern took her out of his arms, “Wait…” he said softy as he then saw the guy undressing her. A part of him was looking over her sexiness and his heroic side wanted to step in to stop it happening as he got to his feet quickly, “I don’t think she’ll be happy waking up like that.” He added as he wasn’t shore what to say as it did seem like Kern was trying his best to help the girl at least. He was wide eyed as he only then realized she had wolfie ears and a waging tail.

Artie got to his feet as he declined his head to his teammate as if silently saying goodbye to them for now as he was getting little bored of his chit chatter of days of our life’s. He walked off so he could work out his plot to get rid of Styxx in private.

Garth seemed so busy with his own thoughts of his granddaughter that he didn’t notices the hatred brewing inside the eighteen-year-old boy. He just offered the boy a friendly smile as he left them to it, “You’re right Peter, after she is well I will talk to her about my granddaughter.” He decided but he wouldn’t force anything on Di if she didn’t wish to help him and he would continue searching for a cure for his granddaughter even if the doctors told him there was nothing they could do for her.

Katrina winced in pain as he hit her the first time and then as he repeated his dirty trick over she cried out in pain, “Stop it please…” She begged him as she didn’t know what else to do as clearly he was an outright psycho. She closed the eye he’d been hitting around as it was bleeding underneath and very sore. She groans as the rock wacked into her gust and it coursed her to throw up against her will.

Freya was laughing as she was enjoying every second of this and she had a strong feeling she’d be the last one standing at the end of the recruit’s trial.        
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:49 pm

Maya could feel him get bigger inside her as she moved a little pushing herself against him more as she then felt it as he released his load inside her. She really had no clue what that meant. Even if Maya looked human her genetics where a bit different from humans but that didn't mean she couldn't get pregnant there was just a very small chance that she would. The chance was lessened by the fact that Maya still hadn't menstruated yet but that didn't mean that I wouldn't happen it was just very unlikely that it would. But the more she did it with him the higher the chance that she would get pregnant. Maya lay there at David lingered in her as she looked up at his face. The emotions that she got from him where pretty odd to her as she had developed some liked of feeling for him but it could just be the hormones that where released by her brain wile she was having sex with him.
Maya moved to sit up as he pulled out of her and sat next to her. Maya was still all hot and flustered from the activity that they had just patisserpated in. Maya moved to her hands and knees as she then moved her arms to hug David as she then pressed her head to listen to his heart pounding. She then moved one arm from around him as she moved her hand to her own as it was pounding just as much. Mays lifted her head off of his chest as she looked at his face with a cute smile of her face as she then placed her other hand to his chest over his heart to indercate they where the same.
_
"Old timer" Kern said repeating what Zeke has called him as if he was thinking about the statement. He was not really far off as Kern technically was the oldest person in that building. Kern then thought that he wouldn't hate it if Zeke called him that so he let it slide as he wasn't touchy about his age like some others could be.

Kern looked at Styxx as he said that Dianna most probably wouldn't like to wake up that way. That may be true but Dianna would understand why he had to do it but "her body has to be cooled down" Kern said as he looked at Styxx, he understood that the boy was just trying to protect Dianna and it kind of made him pleased that even if Styxx was somewhat afraid of him he still kind of had the gusts to try and stand up for her.
"Her temperature is to hight" Kern said in his defence as he looked at the twins as he then placed a hand on Dianna's head as she licked his face. Kern didn't seem to know how to react to affection very well. Dianna didn't mean it on any sexual way as he was like a second father or even a big brother like figure to her she was just happy in her drozy state. Kern tried to brake free from Dianna as she had her arms around his neck but he couldn't. Kern moved his eyes to look at each of the twins as they seemed to notice the ears and the tail "she is can shift her appirance... the worse her fever gets the more chance she could shift fully... and the less control she has over her shifts" Kern said as he then stood up. Still with Dianna latching onto him, he made his way over to Styxx and Zeke as he was hoping that Dianna would smell them and let him go.
-
Dianna was still pretty much out of it but felt the temperature change as Kern took her cloths off. She was a little cooler but still had a high fever that would take a little time to subside. Dianna felt it as Kern then stood up and moved over to the twins. She sniffed the air as she could smell the twins there. Her grip relaxed from around Kerns neck as she then moved to lunge at the twins. There sent was all jumbled up so she couldn't tell who was who. Dianna latched onto the first she made contact with and could have knocked them both over. Dianna licked the face of the twin she was hugging as her tail wagged in a happy manner.
____
Henry was having fun beeting on the girl even if he was no longer asking her any questions. He became thrilled with her pleading for him to stop. He gave her a once over as he then moved to stand back a little. He had better not get to carried away as there furniture boss most probably wouldn't like it if he had to explain how he has killed her by accident.
They could leave her there to stew for a wile. Henry moved over to Freya as he then placed his hand on her shoulder "we can leave her to stew for a little wile, while we regrope" Henry said as he then looked at Katrina as he pretty much pushed Freya over to the door gently as she really looked like she needed to rest a little and leaving her in with the prisoner was also not a smart idea.
___
Peter smiled at Garth as he then looked over to his little cat the poor thing was hungry and needed to go out side "I had better take you out side for a bit hay" Peter said as he then moved to stand as he then looked at Garth as he then wondered if the guy wanted to come for a walk with him out to the cort yard within the mini base's ground "did you wish to come for a walk?" Peter waited for his answer

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:16 am

David sat there with her for a moment as she seemed relaxed then he pushed her gently to the side as he stood up. He picks up his clothes as he began dressing as he heard Kevin stirring within the pile of boxes as it seemed the boy was finely coming to. He hastily dressed himself as he looked down at her, “You might want to dress yourself,” he added as he then went for the door as he didn’t want to seen lingering around the butt naked girl as he didn’t want anyone spoiling this for him in the future. He darted for the ignore completely ignoring her if she went to grab him or talk to him as then opened the door. He didn’t look back to see if she was ok as he walked through the door and shut the door behind him. As he begins whistling as he walked back towards his team room with a right smug grin playing across his face.

Kevin groaned a little as he wiggles around on the boxes as it wasn’t very level and shifted underneath him as he moved around as he was coming to. He blinked a few times as he then opened his eyes looking around the room as if getting his bearings. He looked over to her as his mouth hang up as he saw she was not wearing any clothing.

Styxx face light up as he hears Kern say that she had shifted her appearance at will as he started to think it would be really funny if she shifted to look like them and then there be three of them to confuse people with, “We can pull loads of pranks with that Di,” he said to her though he was not shore if she had fully hear him or not. He stumbles back as he saw Dianna lunging at them as he fell over onto his butt.

Zeke was take back as she seemed to target him instead of his brother by mistake and pushed him over as she was hanging off of him. He flinched as she licked the side of his cheek, “Why Hello.” He said jokingly, he wouldn’t really steal his brother girls.

“Hey…” Styxx piped up not looking to plead

“I can’t help it if she like me better,” Zeke said with a teasing laugh.

“Aww…” Styxx was pouting like a last puppy.

Freya followed Henry’s lead as he motioned her over to the door, “Right,” She was going to follow the guy out when he was ready. She lingered as she had a feeling Henry might just kill the girl if he wasn’t watched over although she was considering it to.

Katrina was rather relived when they suggested leaving her be though her ropes were cutting into her flesh and she wasn’t shore how long they would leave her to rot down here. Would she be in here for days with no food or water? She didn’t want to think about it.

Garth watch as Peter picked up his feline friend and was getting ready to depart. He thought about it for a moment and then decided a bit of fresh air was probably just what he need. He nodded, “Yeah that says nice,” he added as he walked alongside the boy chatting to him on the way.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Maya watched as David was in a hurry to get his cloths back on, as she was a little confused to why he was as she then moved her eyes to look over to Kevin as he started to stir a little 'oh, it's a secret' Maya thought to her self as she then looked back to where David was just in time to see the door closing as she then moved to stand her self to walk over to her underwear as she bent down to get it.
Maya didn't have time to even get dressed before Kevin had fully woke up and then moved his eyes to come over her but naked body. Maya moved to pull up Her underwear as she then walked over to her neatly folded dress as she then slipped it on and then smiled as she walked over to Kevin as she then squatting next to him -your up- maya signed to him, letting him know what she thought that he was sleeping and didn't even realise that David had done anything to him. Maya then moved her hand to the side of his head and then gently placed her hand on a welt that had formed from where David had hit him. It looked like it hurt. Maya moved her hand to him as she then knelt next to him -did you hurt yourself when you fell- she asked him in sign as she then looked at his face as she looked a little worried a bout him.
____
Kern then actually cracked a genuine smile as he listened to Styxx as he seemed to easily except Dianna for who and what she was. Kern smile became bigger as he listened to what Styxx was interested in doing as all he seemed to want to do was play tricks on the others. Kern couldn't help himself as he laughed at the thought of the others being overly confused with how quickly the twins seemed to get around "that would be mayhem" Kern said in a less harsh voice as he seemed to be warmer towards the twins when it was just them and Dianna in the room with him. Kern starched and rubbed his neck as Dianna released her death grip from around his neck and then moved for the twins.
"I can trust you two to look after her wile I go check on the new prisoner" Kern said it as both a statement and question as he didn't seem to have a problem with leaving Dianna in there care as he could tell they didn't want to harm her. Kern left the room as he gave a last glance back at them then walked off to find where they where holding Katrina.
~
Dianna kind of heard what Styxx had said but she wasn't really in much of a state to really reply to him. Although she most probably would be up for it to play a little trick on the others in the base as some harmless fun.
Dianna didn't realise who she had grabbed at first as the smell hand mixed together as they where standing right next to each other and it was sometimes hard to tell them apart as they often had each others smell over them as they where pretty close to one another. Dianna's golden hair fell over her shoulders as she looked at Zeke with her deep blue eyes, her ears went back as she then tilted her head to the side "Zeke?" Dianna asked as she had a feeling that it wasn't Styxx from the reaction of them as well as they still both had there own personalitys. Dianna still wagged her tail as she still liked Zeke as a friend as he was so close to Styxx. And she didn't want to get in between them in any way so she was just as happy to hang out with him and Styxx.
"Kenny's going?" Dianna asked as she turned her head to look at the door as Kern left the room. But her sadness was quickly lifted as she turned her head to Styxx and wagged her tail more. Zeke and Styxx most probably would have guessed that they needed to try and keep this a secret and keep Dianna here in the room where she couldn't corse much trouble.
___
Henry left the room with Freya following behind him as he then held the door open as he then closed it as she walked out. They most probably would have to make a report to the boss man as he seemed the kind to want to know almost everything. But seen as he was no where to be seen they should get some rest time in as they both needed it.
Henry walked back to the living area where there was a lounge chair as he then sat down and looked at his hands, they where still tingling from the small amount of electricity that had been flowing threw them from the girl. As he finally had time to think over that had happened he then realised how crazy it all seemed. It wasn't all that out there for him as he once was a supernatural creature hunter but was shunned from most hunter as he was kind of sutistic and deamed to cruel even for a hunter as he would torture the creatures before he killed them. Thoughts ran threw his mind as he wondered what this Katrina chick was. Also he wondered what Dianna was as well, he was not one to kill useful and peaceful creatures. If they could be used and controlled the he could see a use and reasoning for keeping them breathing. As long as they knew who was boss that is.
___
Peter had his cat in his arms as he held her in a way so it was harder for others to see her as he was also worried as some of the others seemed crazy enough to kill his cat for fun. At least Freya, Stone, David and Kern seemed that way.
As they walked threw the halls he then looked over the people that he could see and realised that he hadn't see or heard Astrid yet as she normally would hang out with some of the people from the other groups as she didn't trust being alone with her group, not that he could blame her as they where all nutty. Peter had no idea that Henry was like that too. Or the fact that Artie seemed to be going down that road as well.
"I wondered how the mission went?" Peter said to Garth as no one had actually mentioned it to the people that hadn't gone. So they didn't have a clue what has happened or even the fact that Astrid had lost her life there. As they walked peter also was keeping his eyes open for that girl that had saved him from Kern before he had yet to thank her "I almost can't believe that the girl was Kerns daughter" at this point Peter was just saying what he was thinking at the time.
As they made it out side Opal wiggled her way out of peters arms and then jumped down as she ran off seemingly happy to be out in the open.
____
Kern had gone to get a costume of the green watcher as he then made his way to the made his way down to the room that Katrina was being held in as he then finally found it. He open the door and walked in as he looked over the girl she looked like they had used her has a punching bag. It was ether she was stubborn and didn't wish to talk or they had fun beating her like that.
Kern shut the door behind him as he then walked over to the wall in front of Katrina and then lent agents it and crossed his arms. He was kind keeping a eye on her as he felt that he couldn't fully trust them not to kill her and from the state that she was in he was right.
"Did you kill the girl" Kern said in the cold demonic tone that was made from the voice modifier in the mask he had on. He had to know, if it truly was her or one of there own as that was going to be a big problem for them if they killed there own like that.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:03 am

Kevin flinched as she touched the throbbing sore on his forehead as he then was half focusing on what she was signing to him as he glanced around the room as if looking for something or someone, ‘where was David?’ he thought to himself as images of the knock out came flooding back to him and he remembered seeing the plank of wood coming towards him so quickly he hadn’t had time to dodge it. He looked to the plank of wood still laying on the floor as it had a little of his blood on it, ‘Fell?’ he glanced at her with a puzzled looked, hadn’t she seen what had happened to him? He stumbles to his feet freeing himself from the pile of boxes as he looked back at her, -Are you ok?- he signed to her as he was considered as when he’d woken up she’d been naked for an unknown reason, -What happened? Why were you not wearing anything?- A part of him didn’t really want to ask her that as he blushed but he was worried David had done something to her, -I didn’t fall, David hit me with that- he said as he pointed the plank of wood.

“Yeah it’s me,” Zeke conformed to her as she seemed to asking him if he was well himself. As clearly she had mistaken him for his brother but that wasn’t too hard to do so he let it slid as he pushed her off him slightly.

“Kenny?” Styxx roared with laughter at the so cutesy way of saying Kerns name as he considered using it himself for a laugh or to. He smiled at her as he had a feeling her recovering was going to take a bit, “Yeah his leaving but he’ll come back,” he said trying to comfort her as she didn’t seem in her right mind for some reason, maybe the sickness was getting to her.

“What now…?” Zeke turned his brother with a puzzled look at that pretty much match his brother’s expression to a ‘t’ as he shrugged.

“We all dress up as wolfie!” Styxx proclaim as he thought it was a super fun idea and a way to explain why Dianna was the way she was. To just blame it on dressing up and pranks, if anyone questioned them on it.

“Really…” Zeke said drawing out the word as he rolled his eyes at his foolish brother, “Ok that’s can be plan ‘B’ but for now let just try to keep her in the room in still whatever happening to her wears off, ok.” He was must more liking plan ‘A’ but he wasn’t shore if Dianna would try to leg it or not.

“O fine, would have been a blast though, you know it!” Styxx throw back with cheekily as he patted his brother on the shoulder and then looked to Dianna, “So Di what would you like to do with us?” he knows if they did what she wanted she’d probably stay put longer.

Freya followed Henry as they came to sitting room as she took a sit laying her head back as her body was still recovering from all the shocks of lightening her body had endured lately. She didn’t look at that well, “How can she have control lightening like that?” She couldn’t even believe she was saying that it was so unbelievable to even consider to be real, “What is she?” She wasn’t aware of the magical world if Henry started chatting about it she would probably think him mad.

Garth could see Peter was uneasy and seemed a little worried about something the way the boy was looking around he figured the boy feared for his kitten’s life with all the psycho recruits wondering around. How on earth did they stand a chance against all these murders and twisted people, nowhere was safe. He had his concerns as well and was also starting to miss Astrid’s presents as he hadn’t seen the girls Dianna and Styxx earlier. He was doubtful the young girl was hanging with her own group. He followed Peter outside he watched the happy cat bonding around without a care in the world how he wishes life was that simple, “Peter,” he said in a stern fatherly voice, “You should leave this place before something happens,” he just had a bad feeling after not seeing Astrid, “Go home boy well you still can.” He said caring and was just looking out for the kid. As he didn’t want to see any harm come to him or his cute little cat.

Katrina was alone for some time as she looked around the room for a way out but there was nothing beside the clearly locked door and to boot she would have to get out of her retrains first which was easier said than down. As she struggled against the rope holding her in place she gasped as she heard the door open once more she couldn’t be shore but this seemed like a different person as they were a lot taller and well built under that outfit. She watched as the man moved the lean against the wall as she figured he must be here to watch over her so she didn’t try to escape, not that she was having much luck with that. She paused at his odd question, “The girl?” She seemed puzzled but then remember people blaming her for killing someone before but she hadn’t done that, “I didn’t kill anyone,” She replied with though she doubted any of them would believe her.

Voltaire came out of the wood work as he’d been sneaking around watching them all closely. He noticed saying a little strange with Dianna but hadn’t seen enough to think her magical at this point. He stood in the middle of the room as he made an announcement over a loud speaker as he addressed all the recruits, “Everyone front and center!” he demands though Kern wasn’t of got the message as he didn’t have a speaker set up in that room. Peter and Garth would hear outside but it would be more faint. He was going to be twice as across if Nick didn’t show up this time and gave the boy bad marks on passing.

David, Stone and Artie came out of different places as they came to the main training area.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:55 pm

Maya looked at Kevin as he flinched when she touched his sore. As he did she moved her hand back as from it as she gave him a sorry look. Maya watched as Kevin was getting his bearings and seemed to be looking for something and then asked what has happened to David -he left- Maya sighed as she then realized that she would most probably have to explain what she meant by that but she didn't right way as she seen Kevin get up and stumbled a little and looked back at her to ask if she was only. Maya gave him a nod as she then moved to stand herself. As she stood to her feet she then moved over to him placing a hand on his chest to help stop him from falling over. Maya was standing extremely close to him so her body was pressing up against his as she was trying to make shore he didn't fall over. Maya looked at him as he asked why she wasn't wearing any clothes when he woke up. Maya looked at him with her gray eyes as she gave him a smile -I was alone, mostly, I didn't want to have to ware them- Maya sighed to him as she gave him a smile as she lied to him but she was saying it so naturally as she did do that some time when it was just her as she liked the feeling of the ground under and air around her when she was naked. Maya moved her eyes to look at Kevin as he told her that David had hit him. Her Rudd followed his hand as she looked at the plank of wood that had some blood in it as she the felt really stupid for not noticing it before -that was mean if him- Maya sighed as she looked at him with a sorry look in her eyes as she then looked at they saw on his head again as she to stand in front of him and placed both her hands on his shoulders as she moved to her tippy toes so her head was higher as she moved her head closer to him. Maya then licked his wound, she was trying to clean it for him and comfort him but that would most likely seem very weird and personal as well. Maya stopped as she heard the older mans voice as she then looked at Kevin as she waited to see what he was going to do as she would follow his lead.
_____
Dianna moved her hand to Zekes face as he said that he was himself she then poked his on the nose as she then giggled, she kind of was acting like she was drunk or something like that. She then moved her head to look over to Styxx as she looked at him with a bit smile as he said that Kern was going to come back "okay, I'll be good and wait for Kenny" she said as she smiled and then wagged her tale as she moved her hand to reached for him as she then grabbed onto his top as so she had her arm around Zeke and the other one was around Styxx as she hugged them both close so there faces where pressing to hers. She was just happy to be hugging them. She moved her head back as she watched them talk to each other her ears where up as she turned her head to look who was talking she didn't seem to be under standing what they where going on about as she tilted her head to the side "wolfie!" She said all excited as she seems a little behind on there confiscation as well. She then removed her hand from around there necks as she then moved back a little as she did she Voltaire's voice came over the speakers surprising her. She almost feel back, as she did she reached a hand for both of there tops as she grabbed them pulling them down with her. She let out a soft grunt as she hit the ground closing her eyes
____
Peter watched as his cat rubbed up against a tree and scratched it as it seemed to be happy as he listened to what Garth had to say as he then turned to look at him. He knew that he was only looking out for them and he had thought about that as well but he had also thought about what they would do to them if they tried that, they really already knew to much as it was and he was shore they wouldn't just let him leave, they would probably send one of the crazes after him "I can't" Peter said as he looked Garth in the eyes "I can't put my wife and unborn child in danger, I have to finish what I started" Peter said with a almost shaking voice as he was uneasy about talking about that stuff in the open he moved his eyes to his cat again as he then sighed, they already had to do some horrible things and he wondered if he was cut out to do what they asked of him "I still want to be the same after all of this" Peter said as then crouched down and put his hand out to the cat.
He turned his head to look down back into the building as he head Voltaire's voice faintly he then stood as he looked at Garth waiting to follow his lead.
___
Henry moved his eyes to look at Freya as she asked her questions as he then thought about telling her but then figured that even if she did see it with her own eyes it would still take a wile for her to believe it "I don't know, maybe she had some kind of device on her that created it" Henry didn't believe that as he couldn't see anything on her that was possible of doing that but he lied with confidence and was quite convincing at it to
"The other big questions is how did that girl stop her from using it" Henry said as he looked at Freya as they had all seen what ever Dianna had done not that it made any sense to them at all. He groaned as he then sat forward as he was still saw from getting thrown around when they cough the girl.
He moved his head as he heard the voice of there higher up calling them to him as he then moved to stand up, he then looked back at Freya, they really needed more time to rest then that but he was a look lackey and started to make his way to the room that the others were meeting in as he did he moved over to stand near Artie.
___
Kern moved to stop leaning on the wall as Katrina said that she didn't kill anyone. He then started to moved over to her as he then lent forward and looked her in the eyes, he could see her fare but she was telling him the truth. He stood upright as he looked down at her "I believe you" Kern was worried it was the case, they where more luckily to destroy themselves at this rate and it would put Dianna and Maya in danger now as he wasn't going to stand for that. Kern then looked her over as he moved his and to touch the wound on the side of her face "I'll get the medical officer down here when they have time" Kern said as he looked her in the eyes. She was so close to have been betten to death. It was careless and such a rookie move "I'll see about some food and water" Katrina could probably try to sap him but she would get that far as he would pretty much act like nothing was happening.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:42 pm

Kevin was having a hard time buying her story and still though something was very fishy about all this. Though if she wasn’t going to let him in and tell him, he wouldn’t be able to help her. He stood still as she placed her hands on his shoulders and he watched her as she then started cleaning his wound. He stepped back from her as he had a puzzled look on his face. To be honest this girl as nice as she was… was starting to weird him out. He jumped as he heard the booming voice as he declined his head to her as if to suggest he had to make his leave as he wasn’t shore if she would follow or not. Though he realized as he head out of the room and down the hallway she was trailing him. He sighed as he slowed down the walk with her back to the main area. He arrived there as he waited to see what the leader had to say to them.

David glanced over to Kevin and Maya as they entered the room. He noticed the boy’s gaze on him in return as he seemed upset about him hitting him earlier. He couldn’t tell if Maya had spilled the beans on him or not, though she didn’t seem rather happy. He would complete ignore her if she tried to engage with him.

Styxx suddenly found himself on the floor once more as he land in a dog pile with her and his twin brother, “We can’t leave her.” He piped up saying as he figured the boss man wanted them to go promptly.

Zeke lift his head as he moaned as he was tied of ending up on the floor as he wriggled his way out of the dog pile as he sat on his knee beside them, “I’ll go, I got a plan.” He stood to his feet as he had a cheeky grin on his face as he left the team room and head for the group of people that were gathering. He moved around quickly as he kept popping up in different places, “Di not feeling well,” he throw out there, “What should be back there looking after her…” he said with a pouting face trying to play his brother as he dashed around confusing people enough to make them think there was no doubt and there was two of them present as he continued to talk to himself, “We got to be here for the mission,” he said as if telling Styxx off and then piped up as his brother saying, “Aww but I’m still worry,” he felt like he was playing his brother well.

Artie rolled his eyes at the brothers, well Zeke that he thought was both of them as they jumped around like they had ants in their pants. He need to get Styxx alone if he was going to remove him from play, which could be tricky with his shadow Zeke always hovering around. He rubbed his chin as he was plotting.

Garth looked up at the kitten playing on the tree brunch as he hopped the little one would be safe there as they went inside. He understood where Peter was coming from and he couldn’t turn his back on his now that the ball had started rolling. He sighed as he walked with the boy heading to the meeting place as he stood there waiting for what would come next.

Freya shifted in her chair as she listened to Henry explaining it and had be true as she didn’t believe in the supernatural make up stuff. Only fools believed vampire roamed the streets at night. That werewolves hide among us and that people a become ghosts. She heads over to the meeting place as she stood there crossing her arms as she though over what Henry had said about Dianna as she looked for her but the girl didn’t seem to be present.

Voltaire looked around the room as he saw a few people missing but he was going to start without them, “No time to rest, as your next mission is starting now.” He walked around handing out files to them which had copies of the same details inside. He wait for them to open up the files as he tosses one to Zeke as he watched the boy catch it. He looked around the group, “Same as before two people from each group and people who didn’t go before must be picked first. No matter what!” he wanted to make that very clear to them that everyone had to have a turn to be tested, “Right you’ll see in the files a boy, his name has been confirmed as Hayden and it your job to bring him in. Couldn’t be more simple.” He said as he respected them to do their jobs right if they wanted any changes of joining his ranks, “Bring him back here for questioning and torture, you know the drill recruits so get to it.” He ordered them, little did they know he was always testing his employs to see what they would do.

Garth looked over the Kevin as he saw the boy sweating over having to go so he put his own hand up taking the poor boys places as he didn’t want to see such a young kid get throw into the frying pan though he couldn’t save the boy forever and some point he would have to face a mission, “I’ll go,” he added as he stood to the side reading though the file and waiting for his group to form. Not that he wanted Peter in danger neither but he was hoping the young man would save fourteen-year-old Kevin from having to go this time.

Zeke darted around as he piped up saying, “I guess I’ll take this one brother,” he then played his brother as he said, “I’ll look after Di then,” he then acted as if his twin had left and walking over stand beside Garth as he looked around for Nick. It was Nickolas turn to go on a mission but where was he? His act of being both brothers would have confused everyone and completely fooled them.

Stone had been silent this whole time as he’d been thinking to himself as he then walked over the too the heading group as he was ready to go on a mission. It was David’s or Kern turn to come along with him as a part of his group since Freya had just done a mission and Astrid was no longer with them.

Artie figured the twin staying was Styxx as he would be more concerned over Dianna’s health. He walked off to plot his revenge as he heads for the mech warrior hanger with a wicked grin on his face.

Katrina was aching in pain as she listened to him and was relieved when he said he believed her but that was only one person out of so many. She didn’t trust him one bit but she rather deals with someone that was worried about her wellbeing then though brutes from before. She winced as he touched her warned, “Umm, thank you… I think.” She didn’t want to be to rude as she wanted to be treated and given water but on the other hand these people had kidnapped her. When they were finished with her Voltaire would want them to put her in the holding cage that was designed to work against their powers. It was a small seen through glass prison that would force them to stand in but they could sit down but it would be very tight and uncomfortable. Her holding cell was fitted with rubber as well as cable they could hook on her and it was connected the other tanks, so if she used her powers it would shock every one of the other prisoners.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:57 pm

Maya had recognized the look that Kevin had gave her and it some what hurt her chest every time someone would give her that look. Maya seemed a little saddened by it as she watched him go to leave, she didn't want to be left alone. Maya quickly moved to follow him as she still had her some what saddened look as she walked with him to where the others where as she looked around. She noticed the look that Kevin was giving to David as she also noticed that David was ignoring her not even really showing that he noticed her presents there.
~
Dianna moved a little as she felt a little crushed by the twins but they then lifted themselves off of "sorry" Dianna said softly as her wolf ears went down showing how bad she felt for having them have to put up with this stuff form her. It must be a lot to deal with and they have to be getting sick of it by now.
Dianna listened as Zeke said that he had a pan and moved to leave the room "stay safe" Dianna a little more louder as she wasn't shore if he had heard her at all but she hope that he head. As Zeke left them she moved her eyes to look at Styxx as she then moved her head to his chest as she sniffed him "I like this...." Dianna said softly as she sniffed him some more "my favorite sent" she said in a daze as she then moved her arms to hug him" Styxx...smell nice... nice" Dianna wasn't being very clear on what she meant as she was rambling a little as she nuzzled her head into him.
~
Peter gave a glance as his cat as she played out side, not really noticing that he had moved away from the out side area and closed the door behind himself as he followed Garth as he walked down to where the others had started to group. He scanned the room to see that Nicholas was still missing as well as Kern and Dianna. He hoped a little that she was only as he felt bad that she seemed to be unwell from helping him.
~
Henry took the file that was handed to him as he opened it to look on whom it was they where meant to be grabbing next as he then had a smirk "we are going after a Blackwood" Henry said to Voltaire to let him in that he knew of the Blackwoods. Thought he most likely wouldn't tell him how right away. Most hunters knew or knew of the Blackwood as they would communicate with them when sighting of more dangerous creatures came up and notified them when creatures where not a threat so it was safe to just leave them be. Henry had a few falling outs with the family as he felt that all supernaturals should be destroyed and they didn't feel the same way. Henry skimmed over the file as he then moved his eyes over to Garth Stone Zeke as he decided to let them in on some information "keep guns out of his hands or anything that could be used as pajectiles" Henry said as he smirked at them as he really did wonder how they would go against the most quick to anger of the boys.
~
Peter listened to what Voltaire had to say as he then looked over the file as he then moved his eyes to look over to Kevin as he then moved to walk over to stand next to Garth as he could pick up that he wanted him to help keep the boy from harm as he did he heard Henry pipe up about Hayden as if he knew of him already. It was a pity that Henry had already gone as he most likely would he useful as he was knowledgeable when it came to this target.
~
Kern could see that Katrina was realeaved when he believed her when she told him that she didn't kill Astrid as so meany blamed her for the death that she didn't have anything to do with. Kern looked at her as she said thank you to him for caring "don't thank me, I'm just following my orders to keep you alive" Kern said kind of coldly but there was still a hint of compassion in his voice. He moved his hand from her as he then stood upright "don't forget we are your captures" Kern said as if he wanted her to remember that they had kidnap her, he was trying to make her not trust them as that mite get her killed. He was being pretty honest with her as he was telling her how it was. He would loosen her bonds if he could as it was digging in but he couldn't do that. He then moved to walk over to the door as he looked back at her "your going to injure your self more thrashing around like that" Kern said telling her that he knew that she was trying to get free before he had come in there.
Kern walked out and shut the door behind him as he was going to go back to Dianna to tell her about there prisoner but as he made his way up the hall he spotted the recruits gathering. He then spotted Maya with Kevin as he walked up as he then made his way over her as he place his hand on her shoulder as he checked out her back, it was fine, in fact the wound was almost completely gone. Kern placed his hand on her head as he stroked her hair gently as he was kind of apologizing for that. His eyes then looked over the file that Kevin was holding as he then noticed the group that was gathered off to the side. He figured that they where to go on this mission so he walked over to them as he stood near to Zeke there and glanced at Peter Garth and Stone. This wasn't going to go well if they didn't get along.
~
Maya didn't say anything thing to Kern as he came over to her and patted her head. Truth was she has kind of gotten over it before but she wasn't going to let him off that easy as he had let in to his raw hatred even if it wasn't decided at the people that he had hurt. Maya then watched as Kern walked his way over to the group that where to go on the mission as she then looked as if she was thinking. She then walked over to them with a bounce in her step as she moved to hold out a small pouch with yellowish powder in it to Garth. Stone, David and anyone that was there to see when Maya arrived there would pick that out as the powder she used to take Kern down.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:58 am

Styxx fell back again as she pushed into his chest he shrugged as he let out a long breath staring up at the ceiling, “I guess if I stay down here you can’t knock me over again,” he said with a little laughter as he found the humor in it at least. He felt her rubbing her head against him as she also seemed to sniff him as if he was like catnip to her, “Really?” he questioned the that fact that she loved his smell of all things, “What’s it smells like?” he lifted his arm up sniffing himself as he was wondering what she was getting at but his sense of smell wasn’t like hers and he couldn’t smell what she was clearly smelling. He wrapped an arm around her as she was laying on him pretty much.

Garth was surprised that Henry seemed to know of the target he gathered it wasn’t as friends as the guy was clearly selling his Hayden boy out. He was staying think it was little odd they were kidnapping kids so far and if that was going to be a running theme as he felt bad about it. He nodded to Henry, “Thanks for the heads up,” he kinda wished he could take Henry with him now as he seemed clued in but that was the trick of this game so it seemed. He waved his hand for Henry to come closer as there was nothing stopping the sharing information with them on this, “You know of the target?” he confirmed with him, “What else can you tell us?” he was taking a leadership in the group already as it was his nature to lead and protect those around him as best he could.

Stone crossed his arms as he pulled a frustrated face towards the elder man, “Who die and made you leader?” he added with a cocky smirk as he was very head strong and wanted to be charge all the time.

Zeke raised an eyebrow at Stone outburst as he looked to Garth for guidance, “I think if there was a vote you’d know how that would go,” he said to Stone, clearly pointing out no one would vote for him if given the choice, “So maybe just quiet while your ahead.” He added as he listened to what Garth and Henry were chatting over. He glanced around as if expected Nick to appear but it was clear he was not coming and I hope nothing bad had happened to him. He glanced up as he saw Kern come over to join their little group.

Freya looked to Kern as he reentered the room as she seemed interested in him but she wasn’t going to act like a fool in front of all these people. She walked pass him as she gave him a side way glances and smile as she heard for her team room. She would go on every mission but it wasn’t allowed.

David watched closely as Maya walked over to the group as he wonders what she was up to. He walked pass the group as he saw the little satchel of power as he realized it was the stuff she used on Kern earlier. He wanted to take it but know he wouldn’t get away with it in front of all these people. He gave Maya a sideways glance as he heads for his team room to chat with Freya see what had happened on the last mission.

Kevin sighed as he was relived her hadn’t had to head out of this mission after all. He was still worried for his teammates though.

Voltaire moved closer to the gathering group as he saw Henry lingering around there as he shoot him a devilish smirk, “Right everyone here is it,” he pointed out that Henry was now going since Nick wasn’t here to take his place and was going to get poor marks for that. He looked to Maya as he shrugged, “Maya you got five minutes to move or you’re going as while.” He said he’d look after her but this wasn’t a playground for her and he had a mission to complete.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:13 am

Dianna lay there kind of hugging Styxx as he gave up on trying to get up from under her. She closed her eyes as she sighed and seemed extremely happy there with him. She opened her eyes and looked him in the face as he asked her what he smelt like "nice.." she just came back with not really expecting anything. Her fever was still there and she was starting to feel the effects more.
-
Henry looked at Garth as he seemed to be taking a leadership role of the little group and Stone didn't at all seemed that pleased at the fact but at least with Garth in charge they all make it back. Henry moved his eyes over to Kern as he walked up 'I wonder how he will take it' he thought to himself as he then turned back to look at Garth "he is a hot head and if you can get him angry enough he may lose consecration... but he may be with one of his brothers and they pose a threat in themselves" he said to them felling them in as he then turned to look at Voltaire as he walked over and stated that he was to go as he then let out a groan as he was still sore from before but just sighed "very well" he said as he looked at the boss man as he wasn't one to fight orders.
-
Kern watched what was going down with the rest of the group, he didn't mind at all that Garth was taking charge and the information that Henry was bringing to he mission would be rather useful, but he was clearly still hurting from before. Kern turned his head to look at Zeke as he also had just gone in a mission and could also be sore. Kern pulled at face as Maya came over with the bag as he then moved to take it as he wasn't her to go before she was dragged into this too. He moved his hands to turn Maya on the spot so she was facing away from them "leave..I'll give it to him" he said as he looked at her as she dug her heal in so she couldn't be push and pulled a cute angered face as she looked back up at him. Kern sighed as he gave onto what he knew she wanted him to do as a way to say sorry she didn't have to say anything he knew she wanted it "yes, I will take you to one of them emusment parks if I get free time" he said as he then let go of her shoulder as he then lent in "3...16" he said more softly as he then stood upright.
-
Maya was happy that Kern had said that he was going to take her some where fun to make it up to her as her face then changed to what looked like worry as he said the numbers. To the others it would seem like some kind of code but she knew what it meant as she nodded to Kern then ran off, as she was she was sniffing the air as she then got Dianna's sent and then ran onto there team room, as she did she came across Dianna close to being naked with a fluffy white tale and ears laying on top of a boy who looked like the one that was out with the group. She moved to shut the door as she then crouch down next to them and placed her hands on her chin as she looked at them cutely as she then moved to place a hand on Dianna's head, she was burning up.
-
Peter watched every thing that was going on silently from next to Garth as he then looked at Kern. He was still very frightened of the man that had almost ended his life but as he watched him with the girl he seen that he did care at least about her and seemed different around her. Peter hopped that it meant that he may be less murderes towards the others there.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:29 am

Garth listened closely as he considered their options as he then heard Henry would be coming with them it was a bit of relief as the guy seemed to know the target well and could be very useful. Though on the other hand he was worried as now three of his team were in danger of being hurt or worse by the mission. He felt responsible for them and didn’t want to see any harm happen to any of them, not that he wish harm on the other recruits he would never. He was an old man with a loving heart, “So send Stone in the upset the boy and then bring him down,” he was joking a little but it wasn’t a bad idea if it would course the Target to be off of his game. He laughed lightly as he heard the conversion between Kern and Maya as it was very cute, he always noticed that Maya didn’t seem to act her age all the time and wondered what was going on there, “Maya please look after Kevin for me, ok.” He said trying to seemed like she had a very important job though it was probably Kevin looking after her really. He saw the girl dash off as he shrugged as long as they were all safe he was happy in the end of the day.

Kevin dashed off as hastily as he could as Voltaire mentioned if they stuck around they were going on the mission so he made a b-line for his team room to lay down and rest. He laid down on his bulk as he started reading a book.

Zeke looked over to Kern with a cheeky grin playing across his face as he’d seen how the guy had clearly been played, “She got you round her little finger I see…” he said with a grin as he was just playing, Kern could probably tell the twins were just messing around most of the time, “Should we get this show on the road?” he piped up with glee, “Into the mystery van gang!” he was saying they were the Scooby doo gang, but who would be who and who was Scooby doo.

Stone nodded his head to Zeke as he also wanted to get his over with but he didn’t seem to share the boys thrill over it, “You are clearly the dog,” he added as he spoke the Zeke saying he was Scooby doo with all his goofing around, “Come on Velma,” he said to Henry as he seemed to be the smart one of the group at the moment due to his tips, “Fred you to,” he said to Garth as he was acting as the leader figure on this case, “Daphne,” he said to Peter and then looked to Kern, “And Shaggy.” He said with a smug look playing on the boy’s joke as he heads for the mystery van outside.  

Styxx was laying his head back as he stared up at the roof wondering if they’d pass or not. He moved his hand to her wolfie ears as he started playing with them and rubbing her fur as he thought they were amazing, “Is there anything I can do for you Di?” he was concerned about her but wasn’t shore what to do to help her since this seemed like a magical matter. He laid there with her hoping she’d be ok. He would stay with her for as long as she need him to and watch over her. He turned his head to the side as he saw Maya bolt into the room, “Are Hi..” he wasn’t if it was ok for girl to be seeing Dianna looking like a half wolf but Maya and Kern seemed to be very close with Dianna so it was probably ok he thought.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:51 am

Kern looked at Garth as he let out a little laugh at him interacting with Maya, it wasn't the cold cruel look at Kern actually liked the man. Kern then moved his hand to hold out the bag of power that Maya was trying to give him before "she wanted your to have it" Kern had promised that he would give it to Garth for her so she could run off away from here, and he mostly honored his promises.
Kern looked at Zeke as he said that Maya had him wrapped around her littler finger as he was such a sucker when it came to that kind of thing "you think the one that can't talk is bad" Kern said cracking a smirk "you should see the one of my girls that doesn't shut up" Kern actually made a joke right back at Zeke as he was talking about Narda.
Kern may have been offended by Stones comments but he didn't really get the meaning as he had never watched much television so he hadn't seen the show. Kern was actually going to try the best he could to not let the others die wile he was with them as he seemed to be in a little bit of a more controlled mood. He stood ready to follow them if they where to walk to the van.
-
Henry moved his eyes to look at the others as he sighed a little as he was still rather sore but if he had to do this think "if we are lucky, he won't be with the dangerous siblings, or even alone" Henry could only be hopeful but with there luck at the moment.
Henry didn't know how much help he could be in this state as he was actually in a lot more pain then he was letting the others know.
He razed a eyebrow at Kern as he made a joke about himself being wrapped around his girls fingers. Henry's eyes then moved to Peter as he didn't look like he could relax around Kern, Henry didn't know what had happened so he didn't realize why that was. A small chuckle came from him as Garth said that they should send stone in to irrigate the guy first as he thought it both funny and true. It could work but the only danger that faced them at the moment was they didn't know which one of his siblings he was with.
-
Peter watched Kern as he almost couldn't believe the this was the guy that had almost killed him for pretty much no real reason other then he felt like it. There was three of them there, he was a little worried about what was going to happen to them or if they where even all going to make it threw this.
Peter moved his eyes to look at Stone as they suggested that they send him in to annoy the target as he did he best not to openly smile at it as he really didn't want any unwanted attention from the other dangerous member of their little away team. Zeke seemed over joyed about going on the mission and pretty much kid napping some one else he almost questioned the innocence of the kid as that was some what twisted.
"How come I have to be Daphne" Peter said to Stone as he then looked around a little at the others and started to moved to the van as they did.
_____
Maya smile as Styxx said hi to her, he seemed to be worried but that was understandable as she did walk in on Dianna laying almost naked on top of this boy. Maya moved as she placed her arms under Dianna's and then moved to pull her up off of Styxx. As comfortable as he was with her laying there on him it most probably wasn't good for her or him to be down on the cold floor like that.
~
Dianna moved to get up off of Styxx as Maya helped her up off of him as she then sniffed the air at the smell of then knew person that had come in "Maya" Dianna said wagging her tail as she tried to turn and hug Maya but she was holding her from behind and not really letting that happen "this is Styxx's.... he smells nice... and is sweet and yummy" Dianna said with a giggle as she still sounded out of it "oh right... I'll connect you so you can talk" she said with a smile, not that Styxx would know what she was saying until it happened as she was planning on making a way for them to talk telepathically so it was easier.
~
Maya moved to talk over to Zeke's bed as it wasn't made and she could smell that they had been there before. Maya then moved to sit Dianna down on the bed as she then moved to lay her down and moved the thin sheet over her as she then moved her hand to Dianna's shoulder as she was trying to sit up again 'De de should sleep' Maya thought to Dianna but seen as Dianna had linked Styxx in as well he would hear it 'Mie will get some herb hot water' Maya thought into there minds, she was talking about making some tea out of some of the herbs that Dianna had in her bag. Maya moved to look at Styxx as she waved him over as she wanted him to sit there and hold his hand on Dianna's shoulder like that as it was in a pressure spot so no matter how much Dianna tried to get up she couldn't 'sweet, sit with De de while Mie gets the herbs from the bag and gets hot water' Maya was telling Styxx to sit with Dianna as well was asking him if he could watch her just wile she gets the herbal tea to help Dianna sleep and feel better.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:59 pm

Garth grabbed the porch with a puzzling look as he thought back to when the young girl had sprayed a type powered into Kern face earlier stopping the strong warrior form being able to move a muscle not forever but at least this might buy them some time. He looked inside the porch at the power as he turned head trying not to breath any of the paralyzing dust into his lungs and he quickly resealed the bag. He slipped it into his pant pocket as he nodded to Maya, “Thanks young one,” he said to her sounding all friendly like as he was a kind heart man on a mission to save them all. He started heading to the van with the group in toe as he laughed a little at Stone joke which had mean a smart come back the Zeke joke but it had still been pretty funny and he thought Fred suited him well, well at least for being a leader figure that was. He hoped into the van into the drivers sit as he placed in the key turning it to warm up the engine in this icy cold weather they were having. He was ready to drive off once everyone was in the van.

Zeke walked outside as he looked to Kern as he raised an eye at his comment for he didn’t know of Narda or any of his other girls besides Dianna. So he assumed the guy was talking about the innocent and sweet Dianna he guess she talk a bit but not too much to warrant he suggesting she was an outright chatter box. He opened the back van door as he hooped into the back groaned a little as he was still recovering from the last target that had shocked them all as he shrugged a bit stretching his body getting ready for another fight, “Scooby doo, Hey?” he grinned with glee as he thought it was a little fitting and fun, but he thought his twin would be much more fitting for the honor of being the fun loving doggy. He moved to sat down against the wall as he was ready to go get this done. He wasn’t thrilled about kidnapping people he just knows it had to be done and was making light of a bad turn of events. They all had their reasons for being here and none of them shied away from finishing the Job at hand.

Stone rolled his eyes once more as he heard Zeke proclaiming he enjoyed being labeled as Scooby doo the gang trusty mutt. He should of know the fun loving brothers would be into being the bouncy puppy. He sat down the Van at the back facing the doors. He glared to Peter with a smug smirk, “Because you’re the most likely to run off screaming with your tail between your legs,” he added as the boy had ask him why he choose Daphne for him.

Styxx shifted to sit up as Maya dragged Dianna off of him she had seemed happy there laying on him but he supposes this sister like figure of Di’s know best. As she would have had to deal with Dianna in this state before maybe, as he wasn’t aware of Maya being from another realm and not being here for too long even though the girl had been here in the past to meet Kern. No one clued him in on these little details. He watch as the girls seemed to be getting along very well, “What the…?” he stood up as he heard the unfamiliar voice in his mind as it shocked him, “…Umm,” he stared at Maya as he wasn’t shore what was going on, “…Hello…?” he watched as Maya placed his hand the point that would hold Dianna down as he did so and sat beside her. He was still very confused as the girl left to made her hot drink.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Kern followed them as they piled into the van as he then moved to sit himself into the back of the van next to Zeke as he seemed the only one other then the old guy that didn't want to start a fight with him or who was frightened of him. He gave a look to Peter as he watched the younger guy come to the van, if Garth was looking back at him in the rear view mirror he may pick that look up at a hint of regret as he was more level headed, Kern didn't mean to lash out like he did sometimes and most the time did feel a little sorrow for hurting innocent people. Kerns eyes moved to look at Garth as he then moved to look out a window that he could see from where he was sitting "don't take any risks...if there is anything to dangerous... let me do it" it may have sounded a little cocky to Stone but a more seasoned man like Garth may have picked up that he was trying to tell them not to be reckless, he knew what he was doing and could handle himself well so he didn't want them to risk there safety.
-
Henry gave a little laugh at what Stone had said to Peter about running with his tail between his legs "or need rescuing" Henry piped up as he could also see that Peter didn't seem to have the battle abilities that they seemed to have, even the twins kind of knew how to fight, Peter on the other hand didn't really but he knew the guy was smart and did have the parental to learn at least how to defend himself. Henry sat himself in the back as well giving the front seat to Peter as he most probably would want to sit next to Garth.
-
Peter moved to get into the van next to Garth as he pulled a little bit of a worried face as he really wasn't shore how much use he would be in this. He also wasn't at all comfortable with kidnapping people but he was willing to do it if that meant that he got this job and could support his family.
___
Maya looked at Styxx as he looked at her with a completely confused face as she then lowered her head a little, that look she got a lot as she tended to weird people out. Maya moved away from Dianna as she watched Styxx sit next to her, Maya then moved over to Dianna's medical bag as she opened it and then looked threw it as she then pulled out a herb mix as she then took off, as she did she then stopped as she realized that she didn't know where everything was. Maya looked a little worried as she then looked around as she went to the next room down, luckily it was the room Kevin was in. As she seen Kevin she then ran over to him tapped him on the shoulder and started to sign -I need very hot water to put herbs in- Maya held the mixed herbs so he could see as she then waited for him to respond to him.
___
Dianna lay on her back as she opened her eye and looked up at Styxx as he looked a little lost for words as she then placed her hand on his arm that was holding her down "that's Maya" Dianna said as she smiled a groggy smile as she thought she should explain it a little "Kenny looks after Maya... Maya is like a little sister to us" Dianna said as she then looked at the door as Maya had left and was no longer in the room with them. Dianna's wolf ears then purked up as she looked him with a cute face "Maya spoke in your mind.. was she okay? Maya communicates differently so I linked your..." Dianna stoped what she was saying as she seemed to kind of lose track of what she was saying as she staired at him " fluffy hair" Dianna said as she reached for Styxx's head as she patted it gently and then. Dianna had used a mind link on Styxx and Kevin before so all three of them could chat and exchange information wile they where under cover in the underground base

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:02 pm

Kevin looked up from his manga book as she tapped him on the shoulder he would have sighed if he was able to make sounds as he was trying to chill out and have some me time. Clearly that was off the table now. Though he did feel sorry for her as he was one of the people who could understand her and he know what that felt like, -I’ll take you to the kitchen- he signed back to her as he put his book on the bed and got up as he walked towards the door. He looked back to make shore she was following as they then walked to the base’s Kitchen. He stood there for a moment, -Here you go- he said assuming she know how to work a human kitchen.

Styxx sat down beside Dianna as he rubbed her hand lightly with his free hand as the other one was still pinning her down in place which he felt bad about but it was for her own good and he just wanted to see her well again. If these happened every time she healed someone he was starting to think she should stop doing it for people and let them see a human doctor instead. He remembered back to once when he had heard Di and Kevin voices in his mind back at the underground base as he realized she used her powers to link them again but with Maya this time, “You’re amazing,” he piped up saying as she continued to amaze him and bring wonder to his life. He wasn’t shore if it was to bold of him but he lent down and kissed her on the forehead, “Thank you, for being you.” He said with a sweet smile as he hopped Maya could help her soon, “I don’t want to go around healing everyone, it’s bad for your health.” He seemed very concerned for her in deed.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:38 am

Maya smiled happily as she followed Kevin to where he was leading as she did rather enjoy being around him. As they came to the kitchen she stopped as he did as she then looked around at the things in there as this was way different from what she was use to as she mostly cooked over a open fire so she had no clue how to use this stuff. Maya moved to hug Kevin's arm as she looked up at him with a smile, she was thinking him for helping her, she then stepped back and lowered her eyes to the ground -i normally cook over a fire, I don't understand this- Maya sighed being honest to Kevin as she then looked to the side as she felt silly for not knowing what to do with everything in here -Kern was never really good with people so my sisters and I camped out with him most of the time- Maya signed as she lifted her head up so she was looking Kevin in the eyes.
_____
Dianna gave up on try to struggle to sit up as she wasn't getting anywhere as she then sighed and moved her eyes to look up at Styxx. As she did her ears went up as he said she she was awesome and thanked her for being who she was. she then looked at him as he lent in and kissed her forehead, It was a little bit of as surprise but she liked it as she then moved one of her hands to behind his head and she pulled him down and kissed him on the lips. Dianna pulled away as she looked lovely into his eyes as her tail wagged a little "I want to help people but..." Dianna said in her defense as she didn't want to stand by and do nothing if she could help them.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:44 am

Kevin felt her clinch to his arm as she was hugging him and he blushed a little a rosy red shade on his cheeks. He seemed puzzled when she suggested she know nothing of kitchen ware and normally cover over an open fire. He walked over to the cupboard reaching up he grabbed a mug for her to use, -Can make it in this- he told her as he placed the cup on the container before her and then pointed to the kettle, -That’s help the water get hot, used a kettle before?- he explained it to her but still though she makes of used one maybe in her life so didn’t want to sound like he was babying her too much to offend her. He picked up the kettle as he brought it under the tap and then turned the tap as he starts filling the kettle. He then moved over to the kettle base as he returned the filled Kettle into place and then hit the switch, -Now it’ll heat the water, maybe you’ve done something a pot before over a fire like this?- he waited for the kettle to boil as he smiled at her, -How come you only use campfire? Go camping a lot with your dad?- He questioned her as he was still puzzled by it a little and wondered how she lived her live.

Styxx took a breath as her lips brushed against his and she pushed into it giving him a full on passion kisses as he savored every second of it. A bright smile came to his face as she pulled back to talk to him as he returned her lovely stare as he was really starting to fall for this girl. He grinned a little, “Your to kind Di, so kind hearted in deed.” He said sweetly as he heard her say she still wanted to help people even though it was so dangerous for her, “Just be careful, ok.” He added as he didn’t want to see any harm come to her.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:22 am

Maya seen the color or his checks as she hugged him as she then got a little bit of a worried look 'is Kevin sick to?' She thought to herself as she then let go of his arm as he went to move to show her around the kitchen. As Kevin walked from one part on the kitchen to another showing what she can use she followed him watching what he was doing closely, from the way that she was watching him and hanging on almost every word he most probably would be able to tell that she hadn't use something like that before. As he asked her if she had use a kettle before she shook her head and as she watched him then get the water out of the tap as that seemed to somewhat get her interest as well but she would ask him about that a little latter. Maya then followed him as he walked back over to put the kettle on its base and flick the switch -I heat water up in a metal thing over the fire- Maya sighed as she then nodded happily and then moved her hands to place on the side of the bench as she then lent in and watched the kettle as it stated to make a sound, she was curious about it. Out of the corner of her eye she seen what Kevin had signed but didn't really understand what camping was. Maya moved to stand upright as she placed her hand on her chin as if she was thinking then smiled at Kevin -I don't know what camping is- Maya signed as she then moved her hand to sign something else to him -but we have never lived in a place like this- Maya then moved her hands out signaling to everything around her as she then gave Kevin a smile -dose that mean I have been camping all my life?- Maya was curious if she had being doing this camping thing this hole time without even knowing. Maya then looked back at the kettle as she then seemed to think of something as she pulled out the little satual of dried leave as she showed them to Kevin as she placed it down on the bench -this is inkweedle, it helps make things better when people's bodies are runny really hot- Maya signed as she was talking about it helped with fevers, it also helped with some pain as well but it was mostly used for fevers. The name of the plant or the plant itself wouldn't been known to humankind as it wasn't from this realm at all.
____
Dianna could tell that Styxx was only trying to think of her wellbeing and wasn't trying to tell her what to do. Her gaze moved over to her bag "I try to treat them with my herbs and ointments as they have magical properties and work faster and better then any medication known to the people here... but Peter was hurt to bad, he wouldn't have even lasted the trip to the hospital" Dianna said as she then move her eyes to look back at Styxx as she placed her hand on the side of his face, she had taken every little detail into her thoughts before she decided on using her power to heal him. Dianna wagged her tail a little as she looked up at his face, she has given up on trying to sit up as she was extremely tired and sore but she knew she would recover from it without any real danger to her health, she was just really weak and venerable at this point in time "you can trust Kern and Maya" Dianna said as she could see from his reaction before he didn't know what to make of them and there connection to Dianna

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:57 am

Kevin smiled a little as he realized she hadn’t used a kettle before or on that matter many other normal kitchen items. Had she been living under a rock somewhere? He wondered as he continued to assist her. He waited for the kettle to boil as he watched her closely as she seemed to be amazed by it, -Camping is roughing it in the outdoors, like with a tent and cooking gear so you can cook over an open fire- he tried to explain to her bur wasn’t shore she would follow what he was telling her. He saw the way she watched the stream as if this was all so new to her, -Sleeping under the stars, roasting marshmallows, telling spooky tale around a camp fire- he told her more as he heard the nose of the kettle whistling. He looked around as he thought –Well I don’t live here neither, I have a home and family- he misunderstood her question a little as he then hears the second part –Camping your whole life?- he questioned that right back at her, -Is that really what you’ve been doing your whole life? It honestly starting to seem that way- he pointed out to her suggesting her life did sound like camping as he wondered why she lived like that. He picked up the kettle as he poured some hot water in the mug as steam rose from the mug and he returned the kettle to the holder. He touched the packet of leaves as he looked over it –I’ve never heard of that type of plant; which part of the world is it from?- he just figure it was from earth as he did know every plant in the world off the top of his head. He poured the leaves into the mug as he then stirred it with a spoon.

Styxx nodded as he smiled down at her, “Alright,” he said as she told him that he could trust Kern and Maya. He could feel she had stopped fighting him as he moved his hand allowing her to move around as he was trusting her not the run off on him.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3