Always In Our Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The boys house

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The boys house  - Page 5 Empty Re: The boys house

Post by Trigg Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:26 am

Soraka had fire in her eyes as she was drinking in his warm blood as it run down the side of her lips a little. She pressed herself as close to him as she could feeling him go in deeper as she moved her body in time with his bring some both ever so closer to climaxing. She throws her head back from his wound as she pushed against the wall as he hit her g spot as she groaned out in prefer bliss. He felt she good inside her as she felt him thrusting and swelling up inside her tight space. Her body was begging for him to give her more and more pleasure as she then exploded peaking her climax as she came, “Tirian,” She said in a moany voice as a wave of pleasure washed over her.

Lydia smiled as she turned to where she thought Victor behind her as she could still hear the showering run in the background, “Thank you,” She said cutely and sweet as she started drying herself off. In till she heard a knock as the door and a voice, it was Jake so recognized as she pulled the towel around herself trying to make shore everything was covered as best she could. As she listened to Jake speaking to her she didn’t flinch out all when he placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, “Alright,” She said to him softly as she realized she was putting a lot of faith into these people she barely knows since she’d only just meet Jake today and she had to blindly trust him. She felt safe though as Victor seemed to shore her that no one was going to hurt her regards of the strange power they wielded. Which had her wondering as she was walking to the boy bedroom what sort of power did Jake use? She pondered her thought but thought it could be rude to ask such a thing. She was happy when she felt her bag under her hand as Jake guided her to it, “Thanks,” She told him as she then listened for him to leave her as she then finished drying herself. She then dropped the towel at her feet and slipped off her wet underwear letting it land on the light blue cutely towel. She then removed her wet bra and placed it on the bed. She dries herself in though areas and then sort through her bag for her pj’s. She pulled out a nightie like dresses, it was a knee high banana yellow dress with all colourful flowers over it. She slipped on a white pair of underwear that had a cute little puppy on it and a sports bra to sleep in that was also white with puppies on matching her bottoms. She then slipped into the flowery dress, as she looked very pretty. She moved to sit on the bed as she brush her hair forgetting about her wet underwear and bra that wear just lying around Victor’s room for a moment.

Trigg moved his arms as he wrapped them around the boy’s waist pulling him closer to him in an embrace, “Very well master.” He still had a real hard on and the boy would be able to felt his huge rock hard cock rubbing up against him. He was relieved in his mind as Luke was taking care of him, ‘Thank you,’ he thought as he wished he could tell the boy how much he loved him right now but it wasn’t like Luke could read his mind. He stood there for which seemed like the longest time just a binding to the boy’s wishing and comforting him with a loving hug. He then took Luke’s hand in his as he leads the boy to the bedroom door as he opened it on auto pilot as if as the spell was moving him seek out others to please. As the boy Luke seemed happy with his pleasure. He walked with Luke into the longue room as he saw Hayden and Chris. His hand slipped out of Luke’s as he moved towards them, ‘No… this not good,’ he groaned in his mind as he had all feeling this was going to end so badly. He stood in front of Hayden as he lent in closer to the boy giving him a passionate kiss on the lips, “What do you wish of me master?” he asked the boy as he run his hand down the Hayden’s boy and then slipped his clawed hand into the boy’s pants, and boxers as he felt the boy up. He rubbing him giving him pleasure as he was very good with his hands.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

https://alwaysinourhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:18 pm

Tirian seemed pleased that she was calling for him and seemed to lust for his kind of love as he didn't mind it getting a little messy. He let out a moan as she thrust in time with him as she was getting closer, it was making him hotter as well as she moaned he moved deeper into her as he then couldn't hold it any more as he released himself inside her. Tirian walked her over to the bed as he then lay her down as he then lay on top of her was he was still inside her "well... I can say that was very fun" he said as he looked him her eyes as then slid himself out of her as he then moved to may next to her as he then moved his hand to her stomach as he gently ran his finger from her chest to just past her belly button and back up "we have to do it more often like that... wouldn't you agree" he asked as he smirked at her as he was waiting for her answer as he wanted her to tell him she wanted sex from him over Ember.
___
Jake moved to Victor as he then took the towel he had brought in as he then started to help the boy by drying him, he was not to fussed at all about it and Victor seemed fine as this happened a lot and they where use to it
"So how dose it feel to be one of us" Jake said a little jokingly as he then moved away from Victor after drying him as he smiled as he thought that Victor was handling it rather well even if he did just freak out a little but he could understand fully why that was.
-
"I made a full of myself" he said as he then looked up at his older brother as he then looked to the door "I think I frightened her" Victor was shore that some how he had frightened Lydia.
-
"Your handling it better then Chris did... you remember he had to have a whole month off school as he couldn't control when he phased in or out" Jake said as he laughed a little as he remembered. Jake then moved to help Victor into his underwear and then chuckled "or Luke... he broke so much... the doors and door handles and well as that bathroom sink" Jake then smiled as he moved his hand to grab Victor as he picked him up to take him back to his room.
-
"And you got stuck to everything you tried to pick up" Victor said with a chuckle as he then smiled a little as Jake pulled a face at him. As if he really didn't want to remember that. As they got to the door to his bed room he watched as Jake knocked and waited for a answer as then carried Victor in.
"Wow" Victor said as he looked at her him her cute outfit as he then blushed a like as he looked up at Jake "you have a pretty dress" Victor said as he was a little ashamed that he was in a floppy eared rabbit oney
_____
Luke was happy enough to just hug Trigg as he didn't seem like he was in his right mind as he at the moment. Luke was fighting of his feeling as he as reather horny from Trigg touching him but he didn't want to make a move him Trigg was okay again. They hugged for a wile as he then looked at Trigg as he pulled him to the door as he then tried to stop him as he but Trigg left the room. Luke paniced a little as he then ran over to grab boxes and some tracks as he then ran after him, he got there just in time to see Trigg feeling up Hayden.
-
Hayden looked shocked as he wanted nothing to do with the naked blue fluff ball and now he was in his face. As then kissed him on the lips and asked him what he could do for him. Hayden looked annoyed as he was just about to say something but he then let out a groan as Trigg felt him up he then bit his bottom lip and he did it started to bleed "leave me.... alone!!!" Hayden screamed at Trigg as he moved his hand the grab a the boys clawed hand and then removed it from him and then pulled it up and out of his pants as he then got up and looked at Luke "keep your pet on his leach" Hayden said as he then stormed off to his room and closed the door behind him as he then punched the wall.
-
Chris looked at Trigg as he then placed his hands up "I'm good... I need nothing" Chris was trying his hardest to get the fact across that he was all good. Chris moved his eyes as he looked to where Hayden had gone as he did feel sorry for him as he was fighting with himself over who he truly was. Non of them would had a problem if he was just honest and came out with it rather then torturing himself like he was.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:43 pm

Trigg didn’t seem fused at all when Hayden went off at him and stormed off as it was his place to take whatever his clients dealt to him. His ears dropped as he look all submissive, “Did I displease him, master?” he said as he turned to look at Chris as the boy seemed to be waving his hands about not wanting anything done to him. On the inside Trigg was freaking out as he knows Hayden was going to outright hurt him for doing that to him, ‘Why have you done this to me master?!’ he whimpered in his head, as he pondered if his master Freya had been trying to teach him a lesson and punishing him for bedding a human so often over his master. He moved closer to Chris as he stared at him with his glazed over yellowy golden eyes, “Nothing master?” he said as he was puzzled by that as he leant in closer the boy kissing him a passionate kisses on the lips as well, “I am here to please you, master.” He said as he got up on the chair with Chris so his legs were one on each side of the boy’s as he then rubbed himself against the unwilling boy, ‘Is this my punishment for wanting to be with my soulmate?’ he had a feeling his master Freya was catching onto him and might do something to harm Luke or his brothers.

Soraka held onto him as he carried her over to the bed and laid her down. She laid her head back on the pillow as she relaxed and licked the blood on her lips with her tongue. It was luckily the brother would have wondered what had happened in here as they gotten some blood on the wall and Ember was getting blood on the bed sheet from his wound she’d given him. She watched as he was rubbing her belly as she smiled at him, “Thinking about the baby?” She asked him as she assumed that since they only been talking about a moment ago before having wild sex all over the room. She was so surprised Ember was so ok with her biting him like that as Tirian suggested having more wild nights like that, “Agreed, but pleasing me isn’t getting you out of your training Ember.” She said if he may of be looking for loop whole to get out of it or something like that. She returned to calling him his correct name as she figured the game was over at that point.

Lydia heard as they walk in as she turned around to the sounds of their voice’s and her nightie twirled around with her, “Thanks,” She said with a cute smile on her face, she probably would have commented on his bunny onezy but she couldn’t see it so she was not to know what he was wearing. She realized her walking stick had been left in the bathroom, “Cute?” She was calling for the little spider robot but she wasn’t shore if it was there, “Cute could you please get my walking stick?” They would probably know what she was on about if the robot wasn’t present. She didn’t really need her stick in Victors room as there wasn’t many places for her to go but she didn’t want to forget where she left it tomorrow and have no hope of finding it.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:44 am

Chris looked at Trigg with a worried look as he turned his attention on him as he then jumped onto him and kissed him. Chris did the only thing that he knew to do. He phased threw the couch and onto the other side where he then got up and ran behind Luke
"Ah, Luke.... what's happened to Trigg" Chris noticed something was off with him because he was way past flirty. Trigg was alway flirty to them all and Chris sore it as harmless teasing but this was something else. Chris poped his head out from behind Luke as he looked at Trigg.
-
Luke looked to Chris hiding behind him as he then lowered his eyes "ah, I don't know... he woke up like that" Luke said as he then moved over to Trigg and placed his hand on his shoulder as he then smiled "you look tired... maybe you should have a little lay down" Luke said as he was trying to get Trigg to go lay down as he really was worried about him and what he could do to the others there. He hopped that he would go and lay down but he has a feeling that he would want to.
-
Hayden was standing with his head back agents the door as he then placed his hand on his face 'why did I like it, it was with that thing, and he is a guy' Hayden thought as he then turned to punch the wall as then lent his head on his arm that was resting on the wall.
____
Jake had to admit that Lydia did look quite nice in what she was in. Not that she was his type. She was a little young and she was very sweet and girly but he couldn't deny she looked cute but more of a little sister cute to him then anything else. Jake moved to walk Victor to the side of the bed as he then placed him down onto it avoiding the wet underwear that was on the bed as he then turned to Lydia "did you want me to hang them out to dry along with your dress?" Jake wanted to but he didn't want to just take them as they where her underwear and she may be shy about it. Lydia may have got the vibe that Jake acted like a mum or another dad to the group when ivory wasn't there.
-
Victor froze up when he head jake talk about her underwear as he turned to look at it and went red as he looked away and placed his hands on his knees 'oh god, dose that mean she has no underwear on' Victor though to him self as he then placed both his hands to his face and slapped it gently 'don't be silly she would have brought some in her bag' Victor thought as he then lay back onto the bed as he closed his eyes.
Cute had gone and put its self on charge so it was in the room with them. When it heard it's name it whistled and then came out. It listened to Lydia's voice as it then clicked and scampered off to go get the walking stick for Lydia. It didn't take long as it was a robot on a mission as it made it to the bathroom got the stick as walked back to Victors room and then jumped up onto the bed as it gave a cherp to say that it had gotten what she wanted.
____
Tirian looked at Soraka as she asked if he was thinking about the baby. He wasn't really listening to the fact that she was pregnant before so he was a little shocked as he then placed his hand on her stomach. Tirian wasn't very fatherly when it came to this kind of thing. He was thinking of all the different ways that he could end the little ones life before it had even began but then remembered it really wasn't his, it was embers and he would have to deal with that not him.
"Are you wanting a girl or a boy?" Tirian asked as he then smiled a little as he looked at her. He really didn't care but she had brought the baby up so she must have wanted to talk about it. Tirian grumbled as she started to refer to him by ember again, it may have seemed like he grumbled because she said that he couldn't get out of training.
"I need to cover my wounds" Tirian said as he thought that a bandaid would most likely be a good thing to have at the moment.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:26 am

Trigg fell forward a bit onto the chair as Chris had slipped out from underneath him. He turned around shifting himself as he was sitting down on the chair as he looked up at them staring at him like there was something wrong with him, “I need to please you master,” he said as if pleading with them as he felt rock hard to the point of against hurting him and the spell make him really want it, “Is there another client I can please?” he asked, he felt sick inside as he used the word client what would they think of him. They were going to find out the truth that he was just someone worthless sex toy and obedient slave. In this state he could refuse or dance around there questions and he well tell them everything if they asked the right questions that was. Though in this state he wouldn’t emotionally break down over it as the spell made him act happy and him when to bed everyone in sight to give them extreme pleasure. He got to his feet as he stood in front of the boys, “Should I shifted master’s? I can be anything yous two want.” He told them as he was referring to pleasuring them at the same time in a threesome.

Lydia was a bright red as Jake suggested handing her underwear but she let it slid as she was use to her presents helping her out like that around the house as she nodded to him, “Thank you, Jake.” She could tell he was being brotherly to her and acting like a guardian figure to the group. She heard the little robot whistle as it scurried off to retrieve her request, “Are you tried Victor?” She was just wondering after his ordeal of having his powers come the surface. Along with the blistering headache and he’d also been sick. She reached out her hand trying to touch his head but she got his cheek into as she rubbed it slightly, “How’s your head?” She said as she slowly moved her head up to his forehead rubbing it gently as she sat beside him. She heard cute return as she felt the bed mattress move a bit as the bot jump up to join them, “Thanks Cute.” She said with glee as she reached the pet the robot with her other hand but she got thin air as she could reach her.

Soraka laid thinking about it if she wanted a little baby girl or a little baby boy, she wasn’t shore it really matter as long as the little one know it was dearly loved and never forgotten. She wouldn’t do to her children what her father and brother had done to her making her such an outcast in their family. She was unwanted and unloved. She had saddened in her eyes as she thought about her past but she knew Ember would be a loving father to their child. As he was so caring and loving toward her, “I do mind if it’s a boy or a girl,” She told him as she sat up looking at his wound, “As long as we give them are love.” She touched her hand to his open wound as she felt bad for him. She took of one of the pillow cases as she then ripped it and used some of it to soak up the blood. Then she tied the long strip around his upper arm shoulder tightly holding everything in place, “Do we need to go see your brothers? To help fixes you up?” She wasn’t really shore if Ember wanted to deal with them, but she figured Jake or Hayden, maybe Chris would be able to perform some treatment.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:57 pm

Luke looked at Trigg as he sat there looking at them and asked how he could pleasure them. There was no way that Luke would be able to keep Trigg safe and in there house way from trouble alone. Luke turned his attention to Chris with a pleading look " you have to help me keep him preoccupied!" Luke new that he wouldn't be able to do this on his own as he needed some help to make shore that Trigg didn't ran off and corse some mayhem.
____
Chris looked at Luke and then pulled a face "but he is yours" he was talking about him bing his boyfriend. He then looked at Trigg and then sighed "fine... but I feel bad... I mean it's Trigg" he said as walked over to Trigg and then held his hand out to him "come with me" Chris held his hand out to Trigg. Chris was waited for Trigg to take his hand as he then moved to walk out the back with him with Luke following behind as he then went all the way to the back of the property where there was a shed. He opened the door and led Trigg in, he waited for Luke to come in as he then shut the door. It was dark so they wouldn't see anything.
____
Luke moved to turn on the light so they where able to see what was inside. This was Chris's play room he was into S&M. Mostly playing the role of the master but he wasn't a cruel guy when he played master.
"I'm going to be right here.." Luke said to Trigg as he then shut the door behind him as he then moved to sit on a a chair to the side.
____
"I'll leave you to rest" jake gave Lydia a smile as he happy that she seemed to trust him already after this short time. Jake wouldn't see her as anything more then a little sister, not trying to be creepy as she was with Victor in Jakes mind Lydia was now family. Jake moved his hand to grab the underwear "I'll put them in the wash ready for you tomorrow" Jake said with a smile as he then walked out of Victors room leaving the door open as he then made his way to the bathroom so he could get the cloths that they had left in there. Jake scooped the cloths up then took them to the landry room so he could but them on.
____
"Yeah I feel pretty tired" Victor said as he then looked at Lydia as she placed her hand onto his check as he just felt like he wanted to sleep for a wile but she was there with him so he didn't want to do so if it meant that she would be left there board "it's still a little sore but everything is quiter" he said as it was only them in the room now and he probably could only hear the thoughts of people close ish to him.
"Sorry, but I have to ask..." Victor said as he turned his head to look at her as he then smiled "you are talking the fact that my family have gifts pretty well" Victor was curious on why she didn't freak out for very long "do you know others with powers" Lydia would have almost had a heart attack probably thinking he was going to ask her a more presional question then that but really the thought of her being gifted in some way or another didn't even cross his mind.
___
Tirian didn't really care what she thought about it being a boy or a girl if it was his he would have truer to cut it out of here right there and then or just kill her to get rid of the full problem all together.
"The child will get the love it needs" Tirian said as he knew that ember was a big softly and would love the sporn matter what. Tirian watched as she preform sort of first aid on him as he grinned a little "i should be fine now" Tirian said as emebr did heal a bit faster with him in his body as he was linked to his blood like threw magic making him able to repair his hosts body faster then normal. But he was over estimating the amount that he was able to heal Embers body at the moment. They where both run down from all the training as well as the fact that he was starting to go threw the change from the werewolf bite he has gotten a few months ago. Before he was able to do anything Tirian passed out.

Last edited by Melliebee on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Trigg took Chris’s hand trusting him as he followed with though the garden and down the far back as they approached the shed, ‘What are they doing?’ he thought to himself as he entered the pitch black darkness, his golden yellow eyes glowed a bit in the darkness. He sniffed as he was trying to take in his surroundings, “Master’s? Is this where you want me to please you?” he wasn’t judging as he would do as they wished it but it was pretty damp and smelly.

Lydia smiled down at him as she stroked her hair though her fingers, “We can lay down and rest if you need it Victor.” She told him as she didn’t want him to have discomfort. She paused for a moment as he sounds all serious as he was going to ask her a question she wasn’t she’d be able to answer or should answer for that matter. She turned her face away from him as she was a little worried over what he may ask her, “Umm… ask what?” She said softy, ‘What’s he going to ask me? Does he know?’ She was freaking out in her mind which he may over hear, ‘I blow it…’ She sighs as she then heard this question, “I… well… you see,” She was stumbling on her words trying to figure out what to say, “I just… trust you that all, I like you Victor and I didn’t want that to come between us.” What she was saying was true but she was also covering her bases to the real reason why she hadn’t runaway in fear. Her long hazelnut hair was hanging down over her face as she leant forward hiding her face, “People with powers?!” She uttered as she held her hands together, “You are telling me there more of you?” She did her best to pretend to be shocked over what he had said but he may or may not of pick up on her faking it. As clearly she knows more then what she was saying.

Soraka nodded as she was happy he would be alright as she listened to him. She looked down as she had the realization she was butt naked as he’d taken off all of her clothing. She got up as she right into her bag pulling out some clothes to wear. She put on some white under, a pair of pj pants that had wolf paw prints on it and then she pulled on a top. The top was short sleeve with a beautiful white wolf on it and she had a hoodie which she pulled up over her head. The hoodie was a crimson colour, same for the rest of the outfit with white paws prints on the pants and as well as wolfie ears on the hoodie. She was probably losing some of her intimidating aura in this outfit but she liked it.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Victor looked at Lydia as she said that they could just rest if they wanted to. He would like that as he just needed a little bit of a lay down as he was slightly tired from all that he had done today as he had kind of over done it compared to what he normally would have done in one day "a rest would be nice" Victor said as he then smiled up at her as she ran her fingers threw his hair. Victor did over her what she was saying in her mind but he was looking right as her face and seen her lips not more so he knew it was most probably something that he wasn't meant to know. He didn't push on it as they both seemed to have a long day so he would bring it up later in there relationship.
Victor was happy when she said that she trusted him as that did seem to be somewhat true but he still felt like she was hiding something from him.
"Well my dad said there was others out there that where special for all different reasons" Victor said as to point out a little that he knew of non humans "I haven't met meany out side my family but" Victor added as he had met some of the blood lines that where working for Voltaire but that was pretty much it.
____
Chris looked around the lite up room that he had taken Trigg to. It was not dirty of wet as they kept it in really good nick but Trigg most probably had better smell to them.
"Come here" Chris said to Trigg taking on the role of Master already as he has entered his play room as he then beconed him over to where he was standing next to some bondage gear that would strap Trigg in place to a metal table that could the stood up right
"Please climb on" Chris said as he looked at Trigg and tapped the table.
___
"It's only Trigg, Chris will untire you after so don't be to frightened" Luke said it as he knew that Trigg was not fond of being tired up. Luke was going to stay right there with him as he realised he was not really in his right mind and was worried if he had woke up from this he would freak out.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:14 pm

Lydia was relived he didn’t seem to pick up on that she was hiding a big secret from that may or may not break their relationship up. Depending out how he took what she was hiding from him. She shock off though thoughts for now as she laid down beside him, “Other special people?” She tried her best to sound like she knows nothing of this but she’d been around and she know a few things, not too much but enough to not be scared over his powers. She wrapped her arm around his chest hugging him as she laid her head beside him really close to his face, “Time to rest Vicky, we can talk about it later.” She said as if changing the subject away from it. A little while after that she fell asleep stilling hugging him closely.

Sometime later after they’d had a cat nap she a awoke to see Victor landing there as he seemed a sleep but may not be and his arms was laying over as he had clearly been hugging her as well. She groaned a bit as the weight of his arm was heavy on her as she then realized freaking out a little as she pushed against his arms with her tiny hands that she’d transformed in her sleep into her true form she had been afraid of this happening at the party. It had been why she had the run off earlier at her own house and hide in the bathroom for some time in till she could change back. He had her pretty pinned as she wriggled around as she was the size of a Barbie doll in her true form. She was still wearing her flowery nightie as her magic allowed her clothes to shrink along with her body luckily. Though she had dragonfly like fairy wings stinging out of the back of her nightie where she had already per sew slits for her wings to easy fit though.

Her changed was formed by time pasting, though sometime it was not the same, normally she would be to change in her true form after two to four hours had past in that time she was a least locked to her fairy form for an hour but she could hold it for longer like three to five hours normally at most. Then she’d be focused to shift to her human form where she was no longer able to use her fairy sight, though she could do some tricks with her fairy dust when in human form. Her body created her source of fairy dust when she was happy, which it explained the purple dust like powered over her room and she left places. She finely wriggles her way from out of under his arms as she then hovered over him slightly flying as she neared his face, “You are super adorable!” She said with glee, though her voice was very softer due to her size but he would be able to hear her since she was so close his ears. She kissed his cheek lightly as she felt him stir she gave him a quick look over and shoot off in a glittery purple light under the bed to hide form him.

She was able to see him in her true form as she had the power of fairy slight. Victor most probably would felt her wriggling, maybe the kiss and they was a chance he would have seen the purple glittery glow shoot under the bed. She glowed like that we she moved quickly as it blur her figure so people couldn’t see what she truly was and fairy remained hidden. She sat under the bed in the darkness with her heart racing.

Soraka laid beside Ember as she rubbed her tummy thinking of the child with in. So felt pretty tried and fell quickly to sleep besides the boy as they slumbered together peacefully.

Trigg looked around the play room as if felt very familiar to him as the true sunk in of what he was used for daily and what he would always be. His ears were very lower as some of his true feelings were seeping through the spell as his room was made of his great nightmares. He shot his head Chris as he had a demanding voice in his tone, “Yes, Master.” He responded with hastily as he walks over to the coldish metal table and laid down readying himself to pleasure them, ‘What is he doing to me?’ he thought as he could see the blinds and his fears set in as he realized this was his fate, even they were going to use him like the bitch slave he truly was. He then heard Luke’s comforting words and dearly hope in his heart it was all true.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Victor took her prompt to stop talking about the subject as she seemed as tired as he was. As she moved to hug him and placed her head close to his he couldn't help but to go read faced as she was so close. He wanted nothing more then to kiss her but she had closed her eyes ready to drift off to sleep. It didn't take him long to go to sleep as it was quite a day for him too.
Victor hadn't noticed her change of size under his arm as he was sleeping but if he had he most likely would have moved so he wasn't crushing her so much.
He felt like he was almost dreaming as he started to come out of his deep sleep to hear a quiet softer version of Lydia's voice saying that he was adorable. He felt the light kiss on his check from tiny lips as he then moved his face a little as it tiggled slightly.
Victor opened his eyes in time to see the trail of the dust going under his bed. He sat up as he placed his hand on his head and then looked around "Lydia?" Victor said sleepily as he then moved his feet slide off the end of the bed to place them on the ground slowly as he then rubbed his eyes a little. Maybe he was still sleeping and this was a dream as he thought it was very odd as he had just seen what looked like a little person fly under his bed.
"Oh man... I think I am going crazy" Victor said as he then moved to lower himself so he was on his hands and knees to look under the bed as she did he could only just see the out line of Lydia as it was pretty dark under there "uhh.. hello... little" Victor seemed to be thinking as his eyes then opened a little wider "fairy.... fairy's are real too" Victor said with surprise as he looked at the small figure he still couldn't make out that it was Lydia from where he was. He then started to think of how frightening this must be for the poor fairy as he was so much bigger then it and could be frightening it really bad.
Victor then moved to sit on the floor with his back to the bed as he looked up at the roof and then closed his eyes "if you want to go... I won't look... I mean I don't want to make this uncomfortable for you... or get you in trouble... I've just never seen a fairy before" Victor seemed a little nervous but not frightening as he really didn't know what to expect from this.
"I mean Dad had told me about werewolves, vampires and even demons I guess I was silly to think that was all there was" Victor sat there with his eyes closed still not wanting to look if the fairy didn't want him to.
___
Seen as Tirian had passed out it gave emebr a little control back over his body as he could moved him moved closer to Soraka as the was still half a sleep as he then hugged her a little "I love you" he said half asleep as he then moved his head to press agents her arm.
___
Chris smiled a little as he seen Trigg looking over his play room but then noticed the look of the boy as his ears dropped down a little. Chris did feel a bit bad for him as he didn't wish to corse him any discomfort as he only took willing patisapence to his play room with him.
Chris picked up on his body language but it was different from what he was saying and doing as if he had no control over his own actions. Chris moved his hand to one of Triggs wrists as he strapped him in, it was tight but the straps where well padded. Chris ran his hand down Triggs arm then to his chest and down to his hip and down his leg to the ankle on the same side as he strapped it in as well "I would wish you to be female" Chris said as he then moved to strap the other ankle. Chris ran his fingers back up the other side the same way he had gone down on the other side till he came to the wrists as he then did the strap up as he lent over to kiss Trigg on the forehead. Chris was no where as cruel as Triggs master was. Chris got excited over being in control but didn't need to bet or injure the ones he was controlling to get off.
____
Luke was watching carefully as he was staying there so he could keep a eye on them and stop Chris if he had to. Just incase his brother took it way to far. He was also keeping a eye on Trigg as he didn't want him to freak out to much over this.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:32 pm

Lydia flinched as she heard Victor loud voice as it seemed a lot louder to her in her smaller form. Though clearly he was speaking normally beside sounding a bit sleepy as she then saw his feet touch the ground. She was in trouble now he was going to find her and find out what she had been hiding from him all along. She saw the large figure moving in the darkness as she knew it must be Victor and then he spoke to her, though it didn’t seem like he could fully see her, “Fairy,” she spoke to herself softer than before it was very unlikely the boy would hear her, “Can he see me?” She muttered to herself as she knows her thought weren’t safe and would probably give up her location for shore. She watched as Victor turn away from her as he spoke of magical creatures and of what his father had told him about the enchanted world.

She wasn’t shore at first this was a break or make moment but she didn’t know if he would reacted well to her being a Fairy. She took up as she took in a deep breath deciding to be brave. She flow slowly out from under the bed as she flow in front of him, “Sounds like you’ve meet more magical creatures then I have.” She said to him as she fluttered in front of him, “I am so sorry for lying to you, Vicky,” She was upset when she said as she really thought he wouldn’t trust her anymore after that. He probably wouldn’t realize that she could see him with her fairy sight in this form.

Trigg wanted to struggle against getting retrained but as much as his mind was trying to well his arm to move the best he got was a flinch as the spell encouraged him to go along with it. He wasn’t enjoying this and he also found it rather odd how Chris was acting towards him. He looked at him with his yellow golden eyes that were still cloud, ‘Does he honestly wish to bed me?’ he asked himself as he seemed puzzled, he had play cheekily with the boys for fun but he never thought any of them wanted to have sex with him. Well beside his soulmate Luke who he loved dearly, “Your will is my will Master,” he said as he nodded in agreement and then shifted into the same human girl form he had with Luke before. He could be a different girl if the boy wished it but this one was his first thought to go to. He could always be a different species but upon looking at the human boy this female human form seemed fitting. He deep blue eyes and long blonde browny locks, “Does this please you Master?” he asked as he waited for the boy to jump onto of him.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:10 pm

Victor had his eyes closed until he heard a soft voice close to him saying that he had met more super natural creatures then they had. He thought that he recognised the voice but it wasn't till the soft voice called him Vicky that he could be shore. Victor opened his eyes and was shocked when he seen a mini Lydia with dragon fly fairy wings as she hovered in front of him. Victor looked as her as he then gave her a smile as he then let out a little laugh "you didn't lie" Victor said as he then moved his hand out flat so she could stand on it if she wished to "I don't remember asking if you where a small winged beauty" Victor said as he then moved his head back as he looked up to the roof again "and I don't remember you saying no" Victor didn't feel any bad feeling towards Lydia as he understood why she wouldn't tell anyone about this as well as if she did there most probably would be people that would call her crazy and ship her off to get some help for her mental health
_____
Chris looked at Trigg as he then smiled as he looked over his pretty human female as he then placed his hand on Trigg's face "that is very pleasing" Chris said as he then glanced over to Luke sitting over in the corner on a chair as he then walked over out of view from Trigg as he grabbed a blind fold. Chris walked back over to Trigg once more as he then gently placed it on Triggs head and over his eyes as he then moved to farcen a strap that went around Triggs waist to help take to presher off his wrists. He pressed a button that made the table that Trigg was strapped to move so it was up right.
"Now... what to do" Chris said as he then moved his hand to Triggs shoulder as he then ran his hand down to his boobs as he then squeezed them gently "is there anything you wish me to do" Chris was asking him honestly as he wanted to know if there was anything he wanted.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:16 am

Lydia smiled back at him as she saw him cup his hands below her as she flows down and stood on his hands in the middle. She looked to the side as she blushed as he said she was a beautiful, “I suppose not,” She said with a little giggle she was surprised he was taking this so well even though he was apart of the magical world it could have still been a shock to him. She sat down on his hand as she looked up at him, “You’re an amazing person Vicky,” She told him as she really liked him and was so happy he wasn’t scared of her. He would have some glittery purple like dust on his hands from her fairy dust, “I can’t change back, sorry,” She told him as her wings fold down on her back, “For a while, it’s a little random to be honest.” She never talk to anyone about her true self before it was strange to be opening up to him like this, “What would you like to do?” She asked him as she looked right at him as if she could see him, but he still may not notice that.

Trigg was truly scared as Chris came over with the blindfold placing it over him so he could no longer see anything as he just felt the boy stripping him in and as the table changed position standing him up right. He felt the boy racing his hand over his boob as he moaned a little not by choice as he truly thought his was getting out of hand and was confused why Chris even wanted to do things to him. His ears twitched as he listened closely to what the boy was saying and his movement since he could no longer see him. He was completely at the boy mercy, “I am here to please you Master, you may do anything to me as you wish it.” He added against his will as he waited for his nightmare to end.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Lydia being a fairy was a huge surprise to Victor and he was trying to still wrap his head around it. He may look like he was taking it well and he really was trying to as well as he knew no mater what she was she was still Lydia the same girl that he liked very much. Although he was a little unshore how this was going to work out as a relationship but he was willing to try it at least. Victor also was thinking of how hard this would have been for her. To come right out and show him this. Even if she didn't mean to she had every chance to just fly off somewhere and hide until she turned back to her more human looking form.

"Me... amazing" Victor said shyly as he really wasn't or at least he didn't think he was all that grate. Victor was blushing a little as he moved his other hand to rub the back of his head as he then looked to the side "I'm not all that grate" Victor said as he then moved his eyes to look at Lydia. She was looking right at him as if she could see him. But how could that be? She was blind right?
"Why are you sorry" Victor asked her as he had a some what confused look on his face. She shouldn't have to apologise for being herself. That was just silly it's not like she really could change what she was "hay a your pocket size girlfriend... and I bet your grate at hide and seek" Victor said jokenly as he smiled at her on his hand, he didn't want her to feel so bad about this as it was a shock for him but he still had feelings for her no mater what she was as he felt like he knew her and he was so looking forward to getting to know her more.

"We can just talk if you want" Victor said as he was all for just getting to know each other a little more. He gave her a smile a little as he then seemed to think a bit "i will go first if you want" Victor said as he then looked at his legs and sighed a little bit as if he was a little sad about something "I didn't start off not being able to walk... I think I was a normal child till the age of five then my muscles became weaker slowly and I ended up like this" Victor said as he then looked at Lydia seen as he knew a little about her he felt it right that she know about him.
____
Chris heard the moan coming from Trigg as he played wish his boob. Chris had a small smirk from it as he was getting the rush from being in control like this. Chris didn't need to do anything sexual to Trigg as he was liking being in control like this. All thou he couldn't promise that he wouldn't get to carried away and want to do anything sexual with him.
"Well that's not what I asked is it" Chris said as he heard the almost mindless programed answer that Trigg gave him about him being able to do what ever he wanted to him "I'll asked again... is there anything you,Trigg, wants me, Master to do" Chris moved his hand to the side of Triggs face as he caressed it gently. Chris wanted a true answer from him not a pre programed answer and he was going to keep him locked up there until he was satisfied with the answer. Chris removed his hand from Triggs boob to his stomach.
_
Luke sat there watching what was going down. He felt really bad for putting Trigg threw this as he knew that he really was not fond of being bound and blindfolded. Luke had to fight almost every earge he had to get up and untie Trigg and help him down off of Chris contraption

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:39 pm

Lydia sat on his hand as she sighed a little as she had just felt like she need to say she was sorry because this was probably a lot for him to take in right now and she could change back at will. She rubbed his finger gently with her hand, “I just thought you’d be more comfortable if I was in my human form, but I can’t...” She pointed out as she shrugged at the last bit knowing there wasn’t much she could do about it so perhaps he was right pointing out to her it was a little silly to be sorry over something she couldn’t help. She laughed a little as he suggested she would fit in his pocket although it was true, “I can’t be that good at hide and go seek,” She said as she poked out her tongue at him playing around, “Since you did find me.” She listened to his tale as he spoke of losing the feeling in his legs, “Did something happen to make you lose the feeling? And get weaker?” She asked him as she was wondering if an accident had happened to him or it was something he was born with that took time to take effect. She stretched her wings a little as she looked right at him, “Victor I can see you,” She said with a bright smile, “This is the first time I’ve been able to see you,” She pointed out as she flows up kissing him on the lips, “As a fairy, I am still technically blind I suppose but have a fairy power called fairy sight… well that’s what I decided to call it.” She fluttered her wings hovering in front of him, “So it allows me to see the world and to see you,” She wasn’t shore how he would react to this as she then thought about using some of her fairy magic to help him and it wouldn’t least.

Trigg was puzzled by the boy asking him what he would like? Well beside his lover Luke it was very rare a client would want to please him instead of themselves. He stared into the blindfold as all he saw was darkness and he couldn’t hear Luke, was he still there? He sniffed a little as he could in deed smell the boy but why was he so silent why his brother clearly was doing as he will with him, “Please Trigg? Master,” he asked as if he was confused then paused as if thinking it over, “I see Master, this is a game.” He reposed with believing this to be a roleplaying game as he grinned, “Well Master will you come closer and kiss me?” he asked as if feeling like he still need to ask it, “And give us both pleasure,” he was talking about having sex with the boy, “We shell come in bless together.” he waited for the boy to approach him as he would then give him a passionate kiss on the lips.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:22 pm

Victor looked at Lydia as she touched his finger with her small hands and said that she thought he would be more comfortable if she was in her more human looking form "I like you, no mater what form your in" Victor said as he then gave her a comforting smile as he could see that she was also a nobest in this kind of situation. Victor gave her a smile as she said that she couldn't be very good and hide and seek because he found her as he then winked at her "i am a master at seeking" he said in a joking bosting voice "you stood no chance" Victor said with a playful smile on his lips as he felt like he could be himself around her as he was so relaxed with her.

"It just seemed to happen over time, my body just got weaker and weaker" Victor said as he answered her question about what happened to him to make him the way he was
"then may berth prantse left me on the street because I was to hard for them to look after" Victors voice seemed to crack a little as it was a painful memory for him "but the Blackwood family found me and adopted me" Victor then stopped dead what he was saying as he realised what Lydia had said.

She could see him. His face them had a smile come over his lips again as he then looked her little eyes as he then placed his finger on her litter head gently "fairy site, that is awesome" Victor said as he rubbed her head gently with his finger as he then took his finger off of her head.
___
Chris looked at Trigg as he said that he wanted him to lean in and kiss him. Then have sex with him to give them both pleasure. Chris then moved his eyes to look over to Luke. he could do that to Trigg. He had way to much respect for both Luke and Trigg to do something like that "if that is what you wish" Chris said as he then stepped back.
~
Luke stood up from the seat he was on as he then walked over to Trigg. Luke lent in and kissed Trigg on his lips with passion as he slipped his tongue into his mouth and massaged Triggs tongue as he kissed him. Luke then placed his hand on Trigg's leg as he slid it up gently as he then stopped at his slit as he rubbed it gently.
~
"We can pleasure you as you with, Trigg" Chris said as he then moved his hand to Triggs boob and then ran his fingers around his nipple till it got hard as he then smiled and squeezed his boob in his hand but continued to ran his finger over the nipple

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:46 am

Lydia felt his sorrow as she heard it in his voice as he spoke of his selfish birth parents casting him aside like a stray dog to live in the streets. She was in shock that anyone to do that to such a kind heart loving boy. Although she didn’t remember her birth parents, she honestly wasn’t really shore if she was a fairy that turned into a human or a human that turned into a fairy, as she could remember if her true parents where fay or not. It seemed likely her birth parents where fay folk, but then that raised many questions as to why she turned into a human at all. She had images in her mind of felids of beautiful flowers but as the recalled it would go up in flames in her mind as if she was remembering a brush fire breaking out all around her. Then everything would go as if she could no longer see but she still felt the heat rushing over her body, and she was afraid.

Her face turned from worry to a smile once more as she saw his face light up as she nodded, “Sometimes it gets a little hazy if I’m weaken but it mostly serves me well.” She adding explaining her fairy slight to him, “I have a few other powers as well sort of,” She pointed out as she flows away from him and over to her bag. She inside as she looked for her porch of fairy dust. It was still large but would have become small along with her if she had been holding it when she had changed into her true form. She struggled to lift it as she dragged it out of the bag and dragged in over to where Victor was sitting, “This is fairy dust,” She told him as she pulled the sting opening the satchel revealing the sparky glitter purple like dust. She scooped some up in her hands, “Fairy makes this, not to sound gross but that’s just how it happens and I believe it happens when I’m happy mostly, and when I am sleeping.” She wasn’t really aware but a lot of creature sort after fairy dust to use in spells, potions and to uses it magical properties, “I can use this to make a couples of magical things happen.” She pointed out as she blows the dust in her hands onto Victor she probably should asked him first but she’d never been able to share this side of her with anyone else before enjoying herself. The dust rain down over the boy as he would start feeling lighter and then all of sudden he was floating. He would be able to somewhat swim through the air as if he was underwater. She flows up as she was flying around him as if playing with him with a smile of happiness on her face as she giggled.

Trigg kissed Luke back with such passion as he smiled he could tell it was Luke kissing him as he knew the boy well and the boy scent washed over him setting him on fire. In that moment he wondered if this boy could break the spell with his love and bring him to the surface once more out of his mindless state earlier than the spell was meant to end. He felt the boy rubbing him down below as he loved his touch and he also felt Chris playing with him at his pointed he didn’t really mind if the boy also wanted to have some fun with them as he was getting really into this for real, as well as the spell driving him. He couldn’t do match to them as he was strapped down so they were completely in control, “Luke?” he utters as if breaking free of the spell for a moment.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:48 pm

Victor felt something go over him as Lydia thought tried to think about her parents and tried to remember who and what they where. He couldn't see what she was seeing in her mind but he kind of got the feeling of what was happening as he did he then closed his eyes and placed his hand into his head 'what was that' he thought to himself as he then opened his eyes to look at Lydia as she smiled at him
It really didn't matter to him if she could see him or not as that really was not that important to him as she was one of the first people that actually saw him for who he was not for his dissability and that truely made him happy and that was one of the reasons he had fallen for her "that's incredible" Victor said as she talked about her fairy site to him as he then looked deep into her eyes "you are incredible" Victor said more softly as he thought it and just blurted it out but at the same time he didn't want to embarrass her more or seem like he was full on. Victor watched as she flew away and over to her bag as she pulled out the bag of fairy dust as she then made her way back over to him with the bag that seemed over sized agents her little body. Victor so wanted to just get up and help her with it but Lydia reminded him of himself and if he was her it would have hurt him to think the one he liked didn't think he could do such a task by himself. So Victor just watched and then listened as Lydia spoke of the fairy dust as she then threw some onto him.
As he started to float up he waved his arms a little as he was a little freaked out as he then started moved his arms a little less frantically as he levelled himself out. Victor had a large smile on his face as he used his arms to help him spin as he then did a summer solt in the air as he floated "aww wow, this is so cool, Lydia, fairy's rock! you rock!" He said as he laughed having so much fun as he floated there
____
Luke slipped two of his fingers inside of Trigg as he kissed him with passion as he then pressed his body up against Trigg female form. Luke moved his fingers in and out and wiggled them around inside Trigg pleased about the fact that Trigg would have been moaning. Luke wanted so bad to do him right there and then as he moved his eyes to look over at Chris. This wasn't the first time that they have had a three way with a girl before as most the time girls that where interest in what Chris had to offer also didn't mind if Luke came to play as well.
Luke felt like he had to ask Trigg if he was okay with Chris playing as well. As he didn't want him to feel like he was being used in any way and he had to consent to it before they went much further "Trigg, did you want a three way with Chris?" Luke was honestly asking him as he found that it could make thing interesting for the female parent and they often got praised for being good in bed. Although they didn't have any attention to each other they both admitted that it did spice things up and they often did things like this.
_
Chris was playfully tickling Triggs nipple with his finger as he gently squeezed his boob. This didn't need to be anything more then just a game and he would be just as happy feeling up Trigg then actually having sex. But at the some time if that was what all three of them wanted then he would be all up for it as long as Trigg was perfectly okay with that situation as he had no desire to force himself onto Trigg as that was not his way. Chris moved his mouth to Triggs ear as he then gently nibbled on his ear lobe as he waited for Trigg to answer Luke's questions. Chris wasn't looking for anything other then to make things more interesting for Luke and Trigg as he wasn't trying to wessel his way in to replace Luke or anything and the level that he cared for Trigg was high but he honestly didn't mean to see him a his lover. He was doing this for them more then himself and he was fine if they used him to just spice things up for themselves.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:54 am

Lydia giggled as he was so impressed with her little trick of making him fly. She thought it was very funny as he was fraying around like a fish out of water, “Relaxes, don’t stern your muscles I won’t let you fell.” Well she’d do her best to not let him fall though the fairy dust wouldn’t last forever and would need to be reapplied at some point. She fluttered around him as she could see he was enjoying himself as she used to powers over the dust to lift him higher though she did anciently knock his head on the centering, “Oops!” She said as she blushes as she quickly flows up to him hovering in his face, “Sorry, I normally just levitate objects. Are you ok?” She said a little sheepishly, “Just move through the air like you are swimming in a pool.” She suggested to him.

Trigg cocked his head to the side as he considered the idea of a three some with Luke brother, ‘Really?’ he chuckled in his mind as he never thought he would end up having fun with his spell how his Master had stuffed up there. Install of turning Luke and the brothers against him, it seemed to be having the upset effect. He moaned in bliss as the two boys were working their magic, ‘Well I guess if it’s ok with Luke, then it’s worth a try,’ he pondered the thoughts as he wondered how they would go about pleasuring him. He was fighting against the spell even more as he known how much they care for him and how much they both were trying to set him free, “Yes Master if that what you wish,” the spell reposed for him as he shook his head, “I mean…” he seemed very frustrated with himself and they would probably tell he was fighting with himself, “I would like that…” he bit his lip as he went to say Master but it slipped out anyway, “Master,” he had said yes it was just hard to overcome the spell controlling him. He was still put off by the binds but he trusted them so he tried not to think about it.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:37 pm

Victor pulled a face as he heard Lydia giggling at him for moving around as he tried to get his bearing, he must have looked very silly to her as he knew that she wouldn't try to mock him so that had to be it. But he was having a lot of fun with this and was actually very happy being able to float he said as he then seen himself getting higher as suddenly his head hit the roof, it was only a little tap as Lydia adjusted his high as a little as soon as she realized that he was to high. Victor couldn't be mad at her as he knew she meant nothing by it as she was just to sweet and lovely "I bet I'm not as heavy as I look hay.." Victor was sujesting that some of the stuff she lifted was heavyer then he was "I'm fine, I guess I wanted my head up in the clouds but this pesky roof was in the way" victor said jokingly as he smiled at her. He took her pointers as he moved as if he was swimming as he then smiled, he was not worried about her dropping him as he had faith in her ability's "I think I have it"
___
Luke could see from his response that Trigg was in there a little as it sounded less like a programmed response and more like one that he would had given. Luke then gave a smile as he then moved his other hand up to the blind fold as he lifted it up "okay then" Luke said lovingly as he moved his hands to Trigg's waist to support his weight.
~
Chris stopped kissing his ear as he then smiled a little as he then moved his hands to the restraints undoing them as he then made his way to the others undoing them all so that he was completely freed.
~
Luke was holding Trigg up as he then moved one hand to his back and the other to to his but to support his whole body weight.
~
Chris came up and moved his hand to help Luke by pulling down Luke's pants as he was holding Trigg so he had no free hands. Chris then pulled down his own pants and underwear letting them drop to the floor as he stood out of them and moved so he was behind Trigg as he then reached his hand over to Trigg's clit as he gently played with it. Chris lent in and kissed Trigg on the back of his neck.
~
Luke was rock hard and seen as he now had no pants on he was pushing up against Trigg's opening. Luke moved his hips so he was rubbing his length along the out side teasing Trigg a little.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:59 pm

Lydia smiles as he was getting the hang of it as if he was gliding though out the water with ease. She flutters in front of him, “What would your brothers think if they saw you now?” She was thinking his brother might think he had another power, “Might be funny,” She said with glee as she went over to the bed door that was slightly cracked open so she was able to slip though. She tried the push the door opens more to lure Vicky out but she wasn’t strong enough to do so. She rest on the door as she looked around to him, “Come on it’ll be fun to see their faces,” She egged him to come over and flying around more the house with her. Though if someone came to see them she was going to dart in under Victor shirt or in his pocket as she wasn’t ready for everyone to know her secret just yet.

Trigg seemed so relieved when they started freeing him and removed his blindfold. As he looked upon Luke loving face he know he was in safe hands and they could break him form the spell he was under but they may have questions. Though if they were going to ask him anything now would be a great time as due to the spell he had mostly likely for shore tell them without dodging around the blush. He rubbed his wrist though the retrain hadn’t been tight or hurt him like others often did he just felt the urge to rub there out of habit, “Thank you Masters,” he uttered as he’s eyes wear being clear he looked down at Luke rock hard cock as he felt so good with him rubbing there. He also then glanced over to Chris taking in his naked body as he cheekily run his tongue along his lips.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:27 pm

Victor thought for a moment on what his brothers would think, as he then smiled they would probably think that he could levitate or something like that as he clearly wasn't flying. Victor then watched as Lydia left the room "wait! what?" Victor said as he then realized that she was indicating that they really go out there and show his brother. As he then moved his hand to rub the back of his neck "I don't... what if they see you... I mean, they definitely probably would be cool with it" victor just didn't want to rush her on showing his family. Victor then sighed as he maned up and then swam/floated his way to the door as he opened it and then looked at Lydia as he then looked kind of embarrassed. He has never played a trick on his brothers "okay let's....." victor stopped as he looked down the hall way to see Ivory standing at the end
~
Ivory had come back from doing what he had to do for his boss. He had made his way into the house. He had heard the laughter coming from the hallway so he thought he would check it out. He came to the other end of the hall to see mini Lydia leave Victors room and see Victor following after floating non the less. lvory looked at them as he then pled his hand on his chin "okay... I missed a lot" as he then razed a eyebrow "what did you kids get up to wile I was out.. I mean, come on" ivory didn't sound angry in anyway but he seemed a little well maybe disappointed, not at him but at the fact he may have missed out on something big.
_____
"Are you ready" Luke asked as he then moved himself to be in line with Trigg's opening as he then could feel the wetness on his tip as he then slowly slid himself into Trigg as he then stayed still as he glanced over to Chris.
~
Chris was still behind Trigg as he then moved himself to be in line with Trigg's but as he then rubbed himself along his ass getting himself ready. As he did he became hard as he then moved both his hands to Trigg's ass as he spread his cheeks and then gently stipped in. One of Chris hand moved to Trigg's breast as he played with the nipple gently pitching it as his other hand moved back to Trigg's cliterus as he gently played with it "so, Trigg.... who is your master" Chris was asking that in a general way excepting Trigg to say one of them but he could also answer Fray if he didn't really understand the question that he asked.
~
Luke moved his mouth to Trigg's neck as he then kissed down his neck to his shoulder as he then started to rock himself inside Trigg slowly

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:34 pm

Lydia almost jumped out of his skin as she hears Ivory’s voice as it really seemed like he had seen her. She shoots out of view as she flows under inside Victor’s bubby onezy. She rests against his chest and the clothing, lucky the dust was holding him up as she lost focuses over that for a moment, ‘I’m such a fool,’ She thought as she then remembers Vicky could hear her thoughts as she decides to speak to him that way though she didn’t expect him to answer her as it would give her away as well, ‘Did he see me?’ She asked him hoping for once he was reading her mind, ‘Think of something Victor explain it away, you’re super smart. I am shore you can talk us out of this one.’ She sounded worried as she wasn’t ready forever one to know about her. She flutters her wings a little which might tickle him as she clings onto him. She was hoping he could explain this mishap away, maybe he could say she was just a doll she could play limp or one of his ticker toys with robot bits.

Trigg nodded as the boy asked if he was ready for him as he felt the boy slid into him. He then felt Chris playing with his butt as he seemed surprised by that as he didn’t pick the boy to be gay, but maybe he didn’t seem to bother him since he was in a sexy female form. He groaned as they both entered him as it was such an interesting feeling and he looked down at Chris playing with his nipples he was starting to think this boy was very experienced. He lent his head back as he heard the boys question, “You are my Masters for the time you have pay for Master.” He pointed out as treated them as clients that had clearly brought him to play with, “My Master orders me to abide to your wishes in exchange for your payment.” He was explaining it as if they were first time clients as he rubbed his head against the boy’s chin, “When your time is up Master Fray will return to collect me or innless you wish to pay for longer?” he was spilling his guts to the boy against his will as he felt sick to his stomach for telling them all this but he couldn’t help it, they just had to ask the right questions. He moaned in pleasure as he felt Luke pushing in deeper.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:06 am

Ivory had seen her clear as day as he watched her leave the room. He noticed that his presence startled the girl as she obviously hadn't noticed him there as she was having to much fun. Ivory wasn't knew to the supernatural world and had kind of realized what she was when he had spotted her as he has been told about fairy kind and there magical dust but he had never heard of them taking human form before.
~
Victor floated there as he then placed his hand on the back of his head as he then smiled at Ivory sheepishly "ah... hi dad" Victor said as he unconsciously gave away to Ivory that they where not alone as the boys never really called him dad mostly they called him Ivory as that was what he mostly had them call him. Victor heard her thought as he then tried his best to think of something to explain all this away as he then remembered that he was floating as well. Victor was kind of freaking out as he was not any good at lying so this was most definitely not gonna go well.
~
"Ummm" Ivory had seen her but she was still trying to hide from him and hopped that he hadn't as well as he looked at the puzzled look on Victors face as he seemed to be trying to think of a way to explain it and the fact that he was floating "if I had been drinking I would say I was way over the limit, because I could have sworn I saw a mini winged...Lydia" Ivory said quietly so only they would hear and it wouldn't bring attention to them in the hallway just yet as he walked over to Victor as he then placed his hand on Victors head "I think the jig is up" Ivory said in almost a whisper to them. As he then placed his finger over his own mouth as to say he wouldn't say anything. Which he wouldn't as he could tell this was freaking them both out and he didn't want to be the one that got in the way of Victor having a true friend and possibly a relationship because he was the one to frighten the girl off.
______
Chris listened to what Trigg was saying as at first he was thinking that he was just playing the role of a sex slave until he elaborated a little more on how it was all going to work. Chris moved his eyes to glance down at Trigg as he was leaning his head back onto his chin as he then slight glanced over to Luke. He didn't seem to have realized exactly what Trigg had been saying and that was most definitely a good thing as he could kind of see in Trigg's eyes that to pained him to say that. But Chris was curious and he wanted to know more, but he didn't want to hurt Trigg's feelings or Luke's. Chris knew that Luke would love him no matter what but would most probably do something stupid and get himself hurt or killed trying to free Trigg and he didn't want that to happen. So Chris moved his head to the other side of Trigg as he then licked his ear "who is this fray... and how long has Fray been your master" Chris whispered into Trigg's ear as he then moved to rest his head on Trigg's shoulder so Trigg would be able to whisper the answer back as he started to slowly thrust inside of Trigg's ass.
~
Luke was a little one tracked minded as he really hadn't registered what Trigg had answered properly as what he did hear he thought that it was just Trigg playing along with the Master game thing as most the time he had a three way it was a common thing for the girls to play or for Chris to ask them to play. Luke groaned as he thrusts himself in deeper as he then kissed Trigg's collar bone on the side he was on as he then lightly nibbled it. It was a strange feeling as when he thrust into Trigg it was almost like he could feel when Chris thrust into Trigg as he felt the resistance and pressure a little. At the moment when Luke was thrusting in Chris was pulling out and vice versa.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:59 am

Lydia hit her head against Victors chest though it would never hurt him at the small she was as she couldn’t believe she so foolish blow it. She was just extremely lucky these people know of the magical world and she wasn’t about to shipped off to a since lab or a zoo. She was doubtful about the zoo one but she didn’t know what could happen to her. She was slightly regretting letting Victor see her now but the jig was up and she would have to face it head on. She climbed her way up Vicky’s onezy as she reaches the top appearing over the neck line she was mostly covered as he had his bunny eared hoodie up over his head. She stared at Ivory that felt like forever though it was only seconds, “...” She went to speak to him back was lost for words. She turned her head Victor as she looked up at him but she mostly had a view of his chin. She used her powers to lower him back onto the ground on to his feet though realized at the last moment that it may course him to fell over these his leg didn’t work so well. She focused her powers to hold him up right, he would be able to walk if he chooses to and she would keep him steady. She finely pipped up figuring she had no choice now, “Hi,” She said softly, “What are you going to do to me?” She seemed worried as he was a grow up and they never seemed as understanding, she wasn’t shore if he’d want to study her and do tests of her.

Trigg was overwhelmed by the pleasure for a moment as he came over Luke and didn’t reposed to Chris question right away. He nibbled on Chris ears as he begins to whisper in the boy’s ear hoping Luke wouldn’t felt left out by this, “Master Fray, is my master and my owner.” He gave him a puzzled look as most the client normally meet Fray before wagging a deal with him, “Over thousands of centuries I have been in Masters ownership, it is too long to count.” He answers as clearly as he could as he run his tongue along the outside of the boy’s ear. He rocked against two of them pushing them in deeper as he turned his head to Luke kissing the boy a passion hot kisses on the lips with some tongue. He was in a heightened state of pure pleasure as he as he was sensing their powers washing over him as his body urged him to steal them for his master and it made him felt so horny. Green limey mist seeped into Luke mouth as they were kissing, the boy would feel incredible bless, little dizziness and weakening feeling as Trigg was drinking at his life force. He was out of control as he tried his hardest to release the boy but the feeling was just so amazing it was hard to rip away.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next