Always In Our Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The boys house

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The boys house  - Page 4 Empty Re: The boys house

Post by Melliebee Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:53 pm

Victor moved his head, as he then moved to lean over the side as he felt sick and didn't want to throw up on anyone, he couldn't hold it in. He pucked on the floor, his head was spinning and his head was pounding "I'm.... fine" he said as he then moved his head to hold hers.
____
Echo moved his head to look at drake as he was almost ready to take that as a challenge but to win that one means that he failed his charge.
-
Ember moved to look at Soraka, he was still not clued in to what she was freaking out about he moved his hand to touch hers as he looked at her, he was not afraid of her burning him as he trusted her, he wouldn't blame her if something was to happen as he loved her "what, what are you worried a" ember then stopped as he looked her in the eyes as he thought about what was her symptoms where as he then looked a little shocked, and for some reason happy, he couldn't work out why he was feeling like that "really?" He then moved his head to kiss her forehead, he didn't know what happened to her mother or he may be worried as something like that could be a hereditary problem.
___
Hayden got up fast and made his way to Victor as he placed his hand on his back "Vicky" he felt his head as to see if he had a fever, he was warm, the change had a affect on his whole body. He then looked at trigg as he was not happy with him being so close.
__
Jake moved his head as he then raised a eye brow at Ember as Soraka as he then move his head to see the commotion in the lounge room as he then moved to stand up and walked over to near them as he watched worried "do I need to call Garnet?" He asked as he was wondering if they needed her to come heal Victor or if it was not that bad.
___
Chris listen to what was going on but was listening to what the spirit animals where say as he clicked in to what they where saying as he then looked a little confused and happy at the same time "well that's interesting... and he is still alive after touching Soraka" Chris said to himself loud enough for the spirit animals to hear as he was more saying that Drake didn't look like he would stand for that and Soraka could be pretty scary some times, he wasn't meaning to talk to them he was just talking to himself

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Lydia frown as she could tell Victor didn’t seem right and then she smelt the puck on the floor, nasty. She was thankful he’d turned his head to the side missing her so she hadn’t had to wear that, “Vic?” She sound worried for him as she placed her hand on his leg rubbing it slightly, “What happened?” She knows he said he was fine but still that didn’t seem all that find to just suddenly feel so ill like that, ‘I hope you’re ok Victor,’ She thought to herself as she wished she could do more the help him, “Do you need to lay down Vic?” She wondered think he had a cold or something, and he’d fallen ill.

Trigg tried his best to ignore Hayden disapproving glare as the boy wasn’t his biggest fan for some reason or other that he was starting to think run deeper than him just being in love with Luke, ‘What are you truly hiding? Hmm…’ he thought to himself as he gives the boy a stare in return. He was a little disappoint as Hayden seemed to be a little friendly to him earlier but it hadn’t lasted very long at all sadly. Always he wasn’t doing anything wrong, honestly he’d just come over to see if Victor was alright as he senses the power coming over the boy and the boy seemed stressed over it, “What are you sensing?” he asked the boy with more trying to pin point what sort of powers he had brewing within him. He could relieve Victors pain using his powers but Hayden probably wouldn’t like it. He looked back to Luke with confusion in his eyes wondering if he should act or not, as he often makes the reason choice that seemed to upset humans in the longer run. He didn’t mean to, he just didn’t understand humans very well.

Soraka stared over to Victor as everyone was crowding the boy, ‘Geez give him so space to breathe,’ She thought as she wasn’t often of being surround like that and the boy seemed like he was not feeling too well, not that she was feeling much better. She pulled her bluey green eyes away from the scene as she felt Ember kiss her forehead, “Yes, really.” She found it hard to say it out loud but it seemed Ember had court on regardless, “Ember…” She was still shocked herself, “I’m pregnant,” It was hard to believe that this was happening to her, “Drake can hear the heartbeat of the baby,” She said a little softer, she was feeling tried, “Maybe we should go lay down in the spare room…” She suggested finely giving in to what everyone had wanted her to do in the first place but she’d been too stubborn to admit it.

Drake stared over at Chris as he was ear dropping still as he disappeared in a flash of flames. Though a moment later he appeared right in Chris’s face with a scary look on his face trying to scare the boy as he barks really loudly at him. His voice echo though room as he allowed everyone to hear it. He wasn’t trying to hurt Chris today, he just wanted to scare the boy as he thought it was be very assuming and teach the boy a lesson about not sticking his nose where it wasn’t need.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

https://alwaysinourhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:17 am

Chris moved and fell back off the couch and the on the floor as he looked up at Drake as he put both his hands up "Okay... Okay" Chris said as he looked up at the flaming wolf, he got the point that Drake didn't like him ears dripping "you don't need to worry about Ember.... if he is anything like his father or uncle, he will lay down his life for Soraka and there baby" Chris moved to stand to his feet as he looked at the wolf, he could see that Drake was not found of Ember even if Soraka was "i won't say anything to anyone" he then added as to say everything he had seen he wouldn't be telling anyone and it was the truth, Echo could vogue for him as he ever told others what he has seen.
_
"Wow calm down... he is harmless" Echo said to Drake who had just let out a loud bark at the boy, he knew that wasn't going to stop the boy from ears dropped he was just going to try to be more sneaky next time as he had Chris do this to him even when embers father was alive "the boy is noisey but he won't tell anyone anything" echo said as he then moved his eyes to look at Ember who was looking worried over Soraka, he looked just like his father did with him mother when they where expecting ember.
-
Ember jumped a little as he heard the loud angry sound that Drake had made and hoped that it wasn't for him, he then moved his hand to her as he nodded and helped her to her feet "he can" Ember said questioning the fact that if Drake could why wouldn't Echo have told him, but then again Echo was his guardian spirit so he wouldn't be able to hear the changes in her body like Drake would
Ember looked at Soraka with love in his eyes, it was up to her with what she wanted to do with this baby, he would support her the in any way that he would "we don't need to talk to much about this now if your tired" Ember said as he looked at her and then ran his hand threw her hair, he had one arm around her waist holding her up and the other holding one of her hands.
_
Jake moved from where he was to over to Victor as he looked at Trigg and Hayden "come on guys give him a little breathing room" Jake moved to Hayden as he placed his hand on his shoulder "get something to clean that up with" Jake said as he would see Hayden was going to go at Trigg anytime now as he was angry and Trigg was the closest to him to yell at. Jake watched at Hayden walked off then he turned his head to Trigg as he could see that he was only trying to help in his own odd way even if it was to take the powers from Victor to ease his pain
--
"I'm so sorry..." Victor said apologising to everyone as he felt like he had spoiled the fun my being sick as he needed some care and so he knew that they most probably would drop what they where doing to see to him, he then jumped as every one did when Drake let out the loud bark as he then moved his hand to Lydia's "you don't need to worry I'll be okay" he said as if he was answering her thoughts as he turned to look at Trigg "everyone is just all talking at me all at once... I can't hear myself think" he looked at the guy as he then lent forward, a little as he felt a little sick again
--
"thanks Trigg..I've got this" jake said as he moved to pick Victor up into his arms as he was going to take him to have a shower, Jake then moved his other hand to Lydia as he held his hand out to her "did you want to come keep him company" she couldn't see so it wasn't like she was going to purve on him in the shower, she could sit on a seat to the side and talk to him wile he was in there.
_
Luke got to his feet and walked over to Trigg as he then moved his arms to wrap around him and pull him back as he hugged him from behind, he then moved his eyes to look over everyone that was there, this party didn't seem to be going very well, Soraka and Ember where calling it a early night well at least going to go rest and the same with Victor and Lydia, himself, Trigg, Hayden and jake could still have a little fun playing party games but well at least until he went off with Trigg to have there own kind of fun

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:23 pm

Drake was laughing on the inside but he didn’t let up his stern appears that strike fear into the strongest of foes, “I’ll be watching you!” he added for effect as he then disappeared to reappear besides Echo, “Someone has to put that boy in his place.” He said acting smug as he nudged the ghost bat and he then looked over to Ember hoping Chris was right about this boy looking after his charge.

Soraka smiled at Drake as she know he was shit stirring Chris as she’d spent her whole life with him. She knows when he was playing around and when he was really mad, they probably didn’t want to see him really mad. She got to her feet as Ember was an assisting her, “Drake’s my spirit guardian he can feel the way I am and know when I’m in danger.” She told Ember as she didn’t why Echo hadn’t enlightened the boy more or trained him better, she was shore Echo had his reason or Ember was really that hopeless, “He always comes when he need him,” As she said that she looked down at the Drake who was following beside her. As they reached the spare bedroom she laid down on the bed resting.

Drake appeared so Ember would see him as well as he leapt onto the bed to lay beside Soraka, “You better not mess this up Ember!” he said with a snarl as he rested his head on her stomach and his long flamey tail over her legs.

Lydia listened to everyone talking at once as they were crowding Victor so. She felt like backing off a bit as she’d felt what he was going through before and been surround like that by on looker who thought her to be helpless. She hears Vic saying he’d be alright but she was still not shore, don’t just puck for no reason as she then blushed bright red as Jake was holding her hand out to him and asking if she wanted to come with, “Umm...” She seemed a little shy but she wanted to stay with Victor to make shore he was ok as she reached up taking Jake’s hand into hers, “…ok,” She side softly as she was led by Jake towards the bathroom and inside as he guided her to a place to sit, ‘I wonder if Victor is Embarrassed by me being in here with him?’ She thought to herself even though she couldn’t see him.

Trigg watched as Victor was taken away and Lydia was to as he ponder about what the boy had told him, “Hmm… everyone talking to him at once…” he said softly as he was thinking it over and rubbing his chin, “A shift in powers,” he added as he was putting the puzzle together, “Super hearing? …no not that,” As he had pretty great hearing as well and also would have been effected at the same time as the boy, “…He can hear the voices in are heads,” he gasped as he muttered that softly, there was a change Luke would hear everything he was saying or most likely some of it, ‘My thoughts are no longer safe,’ he thought to himself as he then realized there was a chance the boy could of hear that as well. He turned his head to see Luke as the boy embraced him, “Keynusar maylenne Luke,” he was telling him that he loved the boy once more in Druidic. He wanted to dragged the boy off to boy to have some fun with him to but the party was still young and he wanted Luke’s party to be a good one.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:53 am

Echo had a grin when he realised that Drake was doing, he has tried something like that before but he was not as intimidating as what Drake was. Echo moved his wings to stretch as Drake bumped him he watched as Ember walked Soraka to the shear room "what Chris said was true, his father died protecting him. Ivory lost his arm, leg and a eye the same way" Echo said as quietly to Drake as he followed Ember. Echo appeared next to Ember sitting in a desk as he made it so Soraka was able to see him to.
_
Ember looked at Soraka as she told him about her and Drake "echo did tell me that...I'm just questioned him to much on how that was possible" Ember looked at Soraka as he walked her up into the room and over to the bed "he just said he was a magical spirit bat and that was what I was questioning and shock his head" Ember said as he moved Soraka over to the bed and helped her lay down as Drake appeared he stepped back "yes sir" Ember said all nurvorse as he then looked worried "I mean I won't mess it up" Ember looked at the flame wolf as he then looked at Soraka "I'll go.... and get you some water... and some food.... and a bucket if you need it" Ember was just about to leave the room "did you want another blanket.."
-
"Ember... focus" echo said as he could see that he was stressing about Drake being there as he was pretty much her father in embers eyes.
-
"You probably don't need one because drake is so warm"Ember said as he then rushed off to go get the things that he had said.
___
Jake walked with Victor in his arm wile still detecting Lydia to the special bathroom made just for Victor to use, he slid open the sliding door and walked Lydia over to a chair that was over near the sink and helped her down onto it. Jake then moved over to sit Victor down on a wheelchair designed to go in the shower as he looked at the boy and knelt down so he was head hight "now then... what was that about?" He asked softly seen as he had heard that he has a head ach, it was loud enough for everyone in the bathroom to hear.
-
Victor moved his eyes over to Lydia as he seen her in there with him he felt a little embarrassed but then remembered that she wouldn't be able to see anything that was going on, his head then turned to jake as he asked him quietly "every one was talking to me at the same time... it made my head spin and then... well you know what happened" Victor said as he then looked to the ground, he would only be able to hear there thought, no one else's in the house
___
Hayden came back and started to clean the carpet, ignoring Trigg's rabbling as he was lost in his own thoughts and feelings wondering why Jake took over this, why was Lydia let in there with Victor, his jalousey rose as he scrubbed and cleaned the carpet.
-
Chris made himself visible again as he then moved his head to turn to look at Hayden mumbling to him self cleaning the carpet as he then looked around to see the almost empty rooms "food... we need.. food" Chris said as he got up and then walked over to the kitchen as he seen all the food, he picked up a plate of mini sandwich, curry egg, ham cheese, chicken cheese and lettuce and put it on the long dinner table as he then got then pizza's and placed them on the table, there was meat lovers, huwian, supreme, spinach and ricotta, and a pepperoni, he placed that on the table and then got the plate of lasagne toppers onto the table as he then looked at all the stake, sosagues, and other food as he went past that to the sushi that Jake had made and placed that to on the table
-
Luke moved from where he was over to Trigg who was saying some strange things to himself as he seemed to know what was going, as he said that he loved him to Luke in his native language Luke smiled as as he then placed his and on his shoulder as he then his arm around his stomach as he hugged him from behind and nuzzled his head into the grove of his neck as he kind of sniffed him "are you food..." Luke said kind of going along with what Chris had said as he then rested his chin on Trigg's shoulder "coz I could just eat you all up" Luke then kissed him from his shoulder and up his neck as he then kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly from behind, Trigg really didn't help as he had made him horny before and he to wanted nothing more then to drag him to his room and give him his gift.
___
Ember was in the kitchen making up a plate for him and Soraka as they where going to most probably miss out if they didn't get something now.
Soraka's plate had Mini curry egg sandwiches, pepperoni pizza, some lasagne toppers as well as paster salad and potato salad that he found in the fridge, he also found a big premixed bottle of what looked and smelt like banana and berry think shake, he pawed her a glass and put a straw into it, it had no milk or dairy in it so she most probably wouldn't feel sick from drinking it, it just as a refreshing flavour and was nice and chilled, or was packed full of nutrients as it was made for Victor so his body got enough of stuff, it wouldn't hurt her it most likely would be beneficial for her and the baby. Ember walked up to the room with her plate of food and the glass of drink, he was shore they wouldn't mind him borrowing some for her, he walked in and placed it on the bedside table "here, I didn't know what you may want" Ember hoped that she would at least eat something or drink the drink

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:06 pm

Drake wanted to laugh at the way the boy was acting around with but he liked it. He thought it was healthy for the boy to have a good fear of him. He looked over to Echo as he was interested in hear the full story of why Ember had been in so much danger and need protecting, for his father to fell in the effects to save the weak boy. As well as his uncle taking some pretty bad damage as well. He looked at Soraka with kindness in his eyes, “I need to have a chat with Echo.” He said bluntly telling her he’d be gone with a bit but if she need him he was known in a heartbeat. She wasn’t a little pup anymore and could handle herself a lot better than most of other spirit beast charges he known.

Soraka run her hand through his fiery fire but it didn’t burn her, “I would assume you have a lot of history with Echo and the rest of the spirit beasts.” She said as she looked up to Ember feeling a little sorry for him, “Chill Ember, relaxes… its pregnancy not a life threating dieses.” She knows he was just worried but she wasn’t going to carrying a baby around hold her back and she wasn’t completely helpless because of it, “It alright Ember I can keep myself warm with my powers.” She laid back her head thinking back to what happened to her mother in child birth, she hadn’t understood it back then but later on Drake had told her about it when she was at the right age. She watches as Ember darted off and then Drake existed with Echo leaving her all alone with her thoughts.

Drake jumped off the bed as he leapt at Echo pressing him though the wall to the next room so they had chat in private anyway from the people that could see them and hear them. He pinned Echo under his paws playfully as if catching prey, “So why is it your charge Ember father died in an effect to save Ember? What happened… and why didn’t he go to the uncle? It was a pretty poor choice choosing a wimp like Ember as your charge.” He pulled back his paw letting the ghost bat go free. He glanced around as he realized they standing in a bathroom as he saw Jake helping Lydia and Victor into the room. He wasn’t to bothered by that since they wouldn’t see or hear him and Echo.

Lydia was happy with Jake’s kindness as he guides her to a place to sit down, “I didn’t realize everyone was talking so loud.” She said as she thought it was a little odd what Victor was saying about people shouting at him so, ‘He must have like werewolf hearing,’ she thought, ‘Do vampires have super hearing?’ She was pondering to herself.

Trigg glanced the dinner table as Chris was bring in all the food as he licked his lips. He much enjoyed hanging out with the brothers as he loved having Jake yummy cooking. It was mostly because his master would often stave him or just feed him crap that could barely be called food, “I suppose to some creatures I may be eatable but I don’t humans is on that list.” He came back with such a serious response. He was getting really horny by this point as the boy was pretty much making out with him in front of his brothers, “If this is what eating is in human speech then I like.” He grinned as he couldn’t take it any longer as he dragged Luke off to their shared room. He pressed the boy up against the bed without bothering to closes the bedroom door.

Soraka sat up as she saw Ember walking in with the plate of treats and the smoothie. She was happy to see him as she patted the bed inviting him to come sit with her as she took the banana smoothie in hand as she started drinking it. She was a bit like Victor and didn’t eat much, but everyone was probably going to nag her to eat more for the baby and she meant get pregnancy cravings, “Are we going to keep it?” She said bluntly, not really knowing what he wanted her to do with baby and if he was even ready the child, “I’m teaching him or her to fight,” She said with a slight laugh, “What do we do now Ember?” She said with a sigh, she was nineteen and not shore what they were going to do.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:44 pm

Echo watched as Ember kind of acted like Soraka was very ill and he was trying to impress Drake or at least get the spirit wolf to like him more.
Echo looked at Drake as he then pounced on him and pinned him to the ground as he looked up at the fire wolf "you could of just said" Echo said meaning if he wanted to leave the room he could have just said as they could have done so with out the need for the pushing. Not that Echo really did mind much he stretched his wing and then moved so he was sitting on the bathroom "it was Tramos and his half demon changed" Echo said as he started his story "the Blackwoods where out on a family camping trip over five years ago now" Echo said as he seemed to still be bothered about it, as he then looked at Victor and Jake "third night into there camping trip Tramos, his charge and a vampire attack them.. it was almost over quickly" Echo said as he remembered the night "Tramos was keeping me busy wile his charge and the vampire fort with the Blackwoods..." the bad then moved his ears back "but it wasn't then that did the real damage... the adopted girl child Garnet lost control completely and started to rampage threw everything" Echo flew up as he then hung upside down from the roof, he had been working frantically trying to keep them alive and was only obeying the last thing Embers dad had said to him "protect the children" Echo said as he seemed sad, he didn't have much time to argue with them as he worked as hard as he could to keep them all alive "they managed to subdue her but Steve was mortally injured and David was fading fast and seemed like he was going to go that way. I was getting dawn to the boy as he and the strongest life forse" Echo then flapped his wings as he looked down at Drake "David pulled threw, but as a strage turn of advents he turned out to already have a power" echo thought that that also my be why he was drawn to ember over ivory.
__
Ember took her promote as she patted the bed he moved over to it and then climbed onto it, as he sat there next to her. He looked a little shocked as she asked if they where going to keep the baby, he honestly hadn't thought not keeping it was even a option "well yes... I kind of thought that is what we where doing" Ember said honestly as he looked at her, He watched as she only picked up the shake, he wasn't going to go on that she should eat more as she hadn't felt to well before so he didn't want to push it, what ever she could stomach at the moment was good enough for him.
"I would agree to you teaching bub if you agree to music lessons for them" he said as he winked at her, just putting out there that their child should lern more then just fighting. He then moved his hand to hers as he held it and looked her in her light blue eyes "I don't know... I'll get a job... although I think I already work for Voltaire now.." Ember thought as he then moved his head to look up at the roof, he was so new at this and didn't know how he should act "Do we tell people... or wait till later?" He was not shore how if they should tell Voltaire and ivory at all.
___
"I'm not a werewolf or vampire Lydia" Victor said kind of laughing at what he thought she had said to Jake or something as he had heard it as clear as day in his head.
"I do feel a little better now but" Victor said as there was lass people around so he wasn't getting flooded with the thoughts of everyone at the same time.
-
Jake razed a eyebrow as Victor was talking to Lydia about something he hadn't heard her mention, as he then moved his hands to help Victor out of his batman outfit, as he has gotten some vomit on it and just looked like he needed a nice shower and a change of cloths then he was going to try and get some food into him
-
"That was a shock hay... Soraka could be pregnant... that means Ember survived her" Victor said as he made a joke that Soraka was pretty scary and would rip the head off anyone that tried to do something like that to her.
____
Luke smiled at Trigg's response as he said that humans where not Normally on the menu "but your so yummy" Luke said in a sad voice as he then let go of Trigg and turned him so they where facing each other as he then was a little shocked as Trigg dragged him into there room and pinned him in the bed as he lay there looking up at Trigg he smiled, he was rock hard as he lay there under him, Luke moved his arms to wrap around Trigg as he then turned the tables so he now was on top of him, he started to kiss him with passion as he pushed his clothed body up agents Trigg and groaned a little, they never lasted long doing anything as they couldn't keep there hands off each other and had poor self control as well.
___
Chris stood there as Luke and Trigg left, he then razed his arms up and shrugged as he was pretty much left there alone, other then Hayden still in his own world mumbling to himself
"More for me" Chris said softly as he then sat at the table with a plate and grabbed some meat lovers pizza and started to eat it

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:06 pm

Drake grinned devilishly at Echo, “Now where’s the fun in that?” he said to him pouncing on him so suddenly without warning. He sat down as he listened to Echo interesting tale and it did explain a lot, “I see, sounds like you got dropped with a babysitting job like me.” He said with a rumbling like deep laughter, he had a voice deep thick voice it was almost demonic sounding and very demanding, “Count yourself Luckily you weren’t having to figure out how to change nappies.” He still cringed at the thought of that and the fact that he could now seriously add that to his skill set, “It’s good you could fulfill your charges dying wish.” He remembered his last charge Soraka’s mother just thought him to all be in her head and she was nutty. He suddenly turned his head as he heard the boy talking about his charge, “How does he know of Soraka’s baby?” he resisted the urge to attack the helpless boy but Echo would notice he sounded angry.

Lydia pulled a puzzled look as she hears what Victor had said to her, “What?” She finds herself utter as she was in a little shock, “I didn’t say that out loud.” She muttered under her breathe as she slightly weird out, ‘Did he just? No… he couldn’t, could he…’ She thought to herself wondering if he’d read her thoughts. She shook her head trying dismiss it.

Soraka was assumed by his comment of getting a job, “I don’t think money is the issue, I have my savings. I work for Voltaire to you know.” She reminded him, she lived with her boss a lot of her life, well since she was seven years old she’d got a lot money squirreled away in a trust for herself. Though figured she’d be using some of it now for the baby and Ember if he really need something, “Music? Umm… ok, why music?” She didn’t have a problem with that at all just thought it was a bit of random choice and wondered if he had a good reason for it. She enjoys singing herself so it could be fun and she always managed the Dark Vengeance band undercover as her alias Katlyn, for V as he’d assigned her to watch over Rhiannon the bearer of the dark bear spirit bloodline and V’s grandson Kieran bearer of the light bird spirit, “I don’t know if we should tell people.” She honestly just did want anyone babying her, Ember mushy love was a enough for that and people would probably try to stop her from doing things she wanted to do.

Trigg rolled over with the boy as he smiled looking up at him as he felt so stiff down below as the boy was rubbing himself against him. His cosplay outfit didn’t have pants just a furry animal like skin kilt and underwear as the brother weren’t fond of him skipping around naked in his birthday suit. He pulled a face a Luke’s clothes as he was wearing way too many as he run his hands over it trying to get them off the boy, “Why? Just Why Luke…?” He said with a groan as he was fiddling with the boys clothing with not much luck. He run his hands up the boys back as he wrapped his arms around his neck, “Happy day of birth.” He said to him as he gently pulled the boys head down and started kissing him passionately.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:42 am

Luke moved his foot to swing and shut the door as the then moved back off of Trigg and took his own top off and bottom off, he wasn't wearing any under ware so he was but naked, Luke then moved to lay onto of Trigg again as he kissed down his neck then stopped "can you be female?" He asked as he then started to kiss him again. it was kinky to have some one that was able to change gender and there look, Luke liked it but was more turned on about knowing that no mater what Trigg looked like is was still him that he was making love to. Luke had never asked that of Trigg and just wanted to spice things up a little.
___
Echo gave a chuckle at the fact that he was got stuck with a babysitting job but then seemed happy he didn't have to change nappies. He then moved his head to look at Drake "Ember has the strongest power in him I have seen for a wile on this bloodline..." Echo then moved his wings out and flapped them "but he is fearful he will lose control like garnet did and inflict injuries or worse to the ones he cares for as that insadent is stiff fresh in his mind" Echo gave Drake a little more back story on Ember and why he was the way he was "Ember is so fearful of that he doesn't trust himself and then doubts himself, then loses control so the fear grows" Echo has tried to comfort the boy and get him to trust his instincts but he is so court up in his own fear he won't listen "but your girl, trust him and makes him feel like he can trust himself...she is good for him" Echo felt like he needed to add that to let Drake know even if he was not fond of them being together Ember needed Soraka to feel confident.
-
Victor looked at Lydia as she said that she didn't say that out loud "of corse you did...didn't you?" Victor looked at her as he then heard her thoughts again "I didn't just?" He was asking her getting a little worried now.
-
"What do you mean" jake asked as he looked shocked at what Victor had just said about Soraka and Ember having a baby, Jake moved his eyes as Victor was answering to things that where not said, he then smiled and looked at Victor 'hay Vicky, what did you want to do after this?' He then waited for his response as he helped him out of his cloths.
-
"What do I want to do after this... I could show Luke his present" Victor seemed to be talking to himself to anyone watching as no one but him would hear the questions that he was answering.
-
"Well then" Jake said as he raised a eyebrow at him then placed Victors cloths of to the side "that is new" Jake then moved over to get the shower head off of the wall as it was on a long hose "i thought that questions... I didn't say it" Jake said as he then turned on the water pointing the water away from Victor and himself as he want to burn anyone as he got the temperature right.
-
Echo looked at Victor as he watched what was going on as he then moved to stand in front of Drake "I don't think the boy could help it" Echo said as he looked at the state that Victor was in "this is new, Victor has never shown this ability before... I don't think he can control it.. or even know what is going on" Echo was trying to calm Drake down as he knew Victor was to polite to dig into people's thoughts.
____
Ember looked a little embarrassed as Soraka said that she worked for Voltaire as well so she already had a job as he then looked to then side "ah, right" ember then looked at her as he then thought of why he wants the Bub to do something musical "a insterment or singing or even something like art if not music" he wanted there child to be able to do something relaxing to help balance off the physical and mental out.
"It may be safer for now not to tell people" he thought if something happened to her or the baby, they shouldn't tell anyone till she is visiably pregnant

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:13 pm

Trigg chuckled as he heard the boy’s question as he then shifted under the boy’s as they were pressed up against each other. Luke would have felt him shifting as he rubbing himself against body as he wiggled around a bit, “How’s this?” he said in a girly voice, sounding more gentle like voice and sweet. He had blonde brownish long hair with light blue eyes, “Yes I can,” he said in response to Luke’s question, “Why’s that?” he was wondering if there was a behind him asking that as he reach his hand down between their legs and stroked his cock.

The boys house  - Page 4 Trigg_10
((Trigg as a girl))

Drake sighed as he listens to how Ember couldn’t control his powers, “I think my girls just not afraid of him because she could probably whoop his ass if he was running out of control.” He said with a roaring laugh, “Your boy need some more training, I’ve seen Soraka’s trying to whoop him into shape with early morning training.” He pulled a thinking face as he was ponding something, ‘What if they were to fight each other Soraka and Ember?’ he wondering if that would give the boy some good training and give a good reason to stay in control, “They should fight each other all in. That would teach Ember to have control if his risking hurting Soraka and the unborn baby.” He didn’t feel like he was putting his charge at too much risk as she was a strong girl and well trained.

Lydia gasp as she was trying to figure out what was going on with him and then she heard Jake say he’d said that in his head as they seemed to be having a broken up chat, ‘O my god is he really reading my thoughts?’ She couldn’t believe this was happening, ‘Stop thinking… stop thinking…’ She tried to tell herself but it was really hard to do that, ‘Can he see into my memories?’ She was freaking a little, “What’s going on?” She said out loud, as she stood up.

Drake had chilled out already as Echo was still talking him down he watched Victor, Jake and Lydia closely.

Soraka put down the half-drunk smoothie as she wrapped her arms around Ember pulling him down on the bed with her as she laid down, “Does painting for blood splatter count?” She said in a serious at first but she cracked a small smile as she was having a joke with him after all. She stilled had her arms around him as she was hugging him closely. She never thought she’d feel this way about anyone but here she was embracing him.  
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Luke groaned some more has he felt Trigg shift into a woman as he then moved to kiss Trigg on the lips as he then lightly bit it as Trigg reached between there legs and rubbed him. It felt s good and it was tourture for him not to be doing any thing as he wanted to so badly
"I just wanted to know" Luke said as he looked into Triggs now blue eyes as he then moved a hand to Trigg bob as he softly squeezed it massaging it in his hand.
"You drive me wild... you know they right" Luke said as he moaned a little and rested his head in Triggs neck grove.
____
Ember looked at Soraka as he was honestly trying to work out if she was asking him that for real or mucking around, as she cracked a smile he was a little relaxed "maybe it could be the pacaso of blood paintings" Ember said with a joking voice as he then moved one arm to go around her waste as she hugged him as he then looked at her beautiful blue eyes and thought of how lucky he was to find her.
"I like this" Ember said as he was talking about the moment right there and then, it was as if the world around them had just stopped and they where all alone in there own world just the two of them, forever.
Ember lent in and placed a kiss on her forehead as he then groaned a little as his back and arm where sore from training before and Luke and Soraka using him as a tug of war rope but he didn't complain as he did have some fun.
___
Echo thought about what Drake said, it was a good idea but was extremely risky at the same time as he had seen what he could do when the other spirit in him had control and it was quite powerful
"That's risky" Echo stated his consurn as he looked at Drake as he watched Victor Lydia and jake
-
"I'm sorry.... I don't know how to stop" Victor said as he sounded truly sorry and a little freaked out himself as he placed both his hands over his ears as he closed his eyes
-
Jake moved his hands to Victor as he tried to comfort him "you remember when Chris and Luke" jake said as he laughed, Chris had trouble holding this as bits of his body would phase out on him and Luke broke lost of things sometimes even his brothers bones as he got his new found toughest and strength "you will grow into it" Jake said as he looked at him and then put the warm water over Victor so he could wash himself.
-
Victor looked at Lydia as she asked what was going on as he seemed to just look at her "I... ah...." Victor looked at her face as he then took a deep breath in "my family is full of... gifted people..." Victor said as he started to get worried for her as he didn't want her to move and get hurt "please don't be frightened... we won't hurt you..." Victor said as he sounded worried "mean I like you... I mean... I'm so sorry.... please don't hate me" Victor almost whispered the last bit sounding very sad as his eyes watered and tears started to form. She was the best thing to happen to him and if this was to destroy any chances he had to have a happy life with her he didn't want any part of it

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:23 pm

Trigg chuckled he still had his goof laugh it just sound a little bit more girly in this form. He run his finger though Luke’s short brown hair as he pulled his head down locking lips and kissing him passionately, he didn’t mind being a girl for Luke as he loved him so much he would do anything for him. He rubbed the length of his body against the boys egging him on to slip himself inside him, “I can shift into anything that has a living form, so not a tree. I don’t know maybe a tree…” he thought about that for a minute as a tree was alive but if wasn’t something he’d ever thought of changing into before and wasn’t shore he really wanted to. Although he could use his illusion powers to make people think he was a tree if he really wanted to. He kissed the boy lips lightly as he smiled at him, “Is there anything you want me to change into?” he asked the boy, as he kissed his neck nibbling on him a bit.

Soraka stared into Ember beautiful amber eyes they kind of remind her of a blazing fire. She pulled a face as he was groaning, “That little playful sparing couldn’t have hurt geez.” She couldn’t believe him sometimes, “Sounds like we need to up your training in the morning.” She said with a smirk as she knew he was going to groan more over that. She rubbed his arm trying to make it feel a bit better, “What am I going to do with?” That wasn’t really a question just a statement as she moved her hand to rub his back what she could reach.

Drake was not aware of the other spirit looming inside Ember so he wasn’t all that worried about it really, “It’ll be fine, we for my girl…” he said with a devilish grin, “Not shore about Ember, do you like your charge extra toastie?” he said joking a little though it could happen. He ignored everyone else in the room as he declined his head to Echo, “I’ve got some business to take care of so I’m off. Watch over the kids if you want.” He said to him as he disappeared in a flash of flames.

Lydia took in a deep breath as she considering everything he was saying. She seemed to strangely calm down as if she didn’t find it all that odd, “Gifted people… are you telling me you’re not human like supernatural creatures is movies?” She wasn’t really shore where he was going with this so she throws in like in movies to cover her bases, ‘His totally a vampire...’ she couldn’t help thinking that it just came to her, “Want hurt me… I’m pretty shore that what they always say in the horror films and books.” She pointed out, she was a little concerned by him as she didn’t really know what he was but she not outright scared as he’d only been nice to her so far.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:01 pm

Luke gave a smile as he heard Trigg's laugh it was some how just the same no mater what form he was in. As Trigg pulled his head down to kiss Luke kissed back with just as much passion as he then slipped his tongue into his mouth moving it around as he pulled his head back as Tirgg said something about him turning into a tree, Luke got confused as he then moved himself to line up as he then moved one hand down Trigg's left leg and lift it sightly as he then hovered over him, ready to slip in as he looked down at him slightly teasing him a little "why would I want you to be a tree?" He asked honestly as he then looked him in the eyes as he then slowly and gently slipped himself into him letting out a moan then leaning in Luke kissed Trigg as he moved gently trying not to be so rough.
____
Ember looked at he as he was hiding the fact that she wasn't the only one giving him training, Luke was helping and Ivory was giving him things to do wile no one was around so he was bruised and sore all over from all the extra work he was doing to try to get better for Soraka "ah, yeah" Ember said as he then gave her a smile not wanting to show her how much he was really hurting right now as he was doing all of this for her! So he wouldn't lose it and hurt her.
As she rubbed his arm it did strangely feel a little better as he then let out a sight and then lent his head on her, he was bet, early morning training, training at school and late night training had him running on fumes but he didn't want to complain as they where doing so much for him. Ember slightly drifted of to sleep.
~
Once Ember was out Tirian decided that he would come out to play as he then lifted his head and moved his hand up to her chin and then gave her a cheeky grin as he tilted her head to look him in the eyes "I can think of a few things you can do with me.... and all of them are fun" Tirian said as he moved his other hand to her inner thigh as he softly rubbed it "so my sweet... what did you want to do?" He asked her as he lent in and planted a kiss on her lips.
____
Echo watch as all this went down and as Drake disappeared, he had to tell him about Tirian at some point but didn't even really know what was going on there as something like that had never happened before and he to was trying to rap his head around it.
-
Jake could see that Victor was freaking out a little as he was dropping the ball a little as a figure of speech
"we are pretty human..." Jake said as he then looked at her as she seemed to be a little worried at this point "Victor is just freaking out, until now he was the most normal one out of us" jake said as he looked at Victor that seemed to be tearing up as he then sighted a little
"There is no way non of us would ever harm you... Vicky is just freaking out a little.... when he dose he often doesn't make much sense" jake added as he then looked to Lydia.
-
"I'm not a Vampire, I don't even like the site of blood" Victor said in his defence as he was pretty much like Ember with that as he felt so sick when he sees it
"Please... your the most awesome wonderful beautiful person I have ever had the privilege of meeting and being friends with... I don't know what I would do if I lose you" Victor said as he was putting it all out there as he looked at her with his big watering eyes as he then moved his hands to whipe them

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:57 pm

Trigg shrugged as the boy asked him why would he want to be a tree, “I don’t know, I’ve never done it before. I was just kind of thinking well a tree is alive so maybe I could do that.” He pointed out as he kissed the boy back groan a little as Luke was hovering over him and making him wait. Though it was worth the wait as it just made him more wetting for him as he wiggled his hips a little rubbing himself against the tip of his cock. He pushed his hips up as he felt the boy slid inside him gently and he let out a moan of pleasure, “You have no pleasure fantasies you’ve always wanted to play out?” He asked the boy as Luke hadn’t commented on him back about changing into anything he wanted. He wrapped his arms around the boy as he scratched his back gently and pressed himself against him, pressing him in deeper.

Soraka rubbed his back as she saw him drifting off to sleep she closed her eyes as well. Though a meant later she felt Ember hand on her chin moving her head to look at him, “You ok?” She asked him, “Fun things? You don’t find training fun?” She said poking fun at him as she then flinches as he was rubbing her inner thigh, she only flinch as she hadn’t been expecting him to want that after just talking about babies but it wasn’t like she could get pregnant twice so she saw no harm in it, “Really?” She said as he then planted a hot kiss on her lips. She run his fingers through his red hair as she passionately kissed him back though they were still both laying in their costumes, was he into the wasp wings?

Lydia couldn’t see his eyes tearing up though she could hear the emotion in the sound of his voice it was heart breaking. She didn’t think what she was doing as she stumbled over to him and reached out to touch him, she followed the sound of his voice to his location, “I’m sorry Victor, I didn’t mean to upset you with all the vampire stuff.” She felt somewhat bad as she had sort of been just playing with him on that one although she guesses there was a small chance he could have really been a vampire, but doubtful. She placed her hand on his shower forgetting her was naked, “I’m not going anywhere Victor,” She said as she embraced him in a hug as she started getting wet she brushed realizing what she’d just done, “You just scare me a little that all,” She said softly, as she stays there she was already wet so no point moving now as she hugged him trying to comfort him. She had just been a worried that he’d read something in her mind that she wasn’t ready to tell him just yet.

((I have this song for Trigg and Luke, but I think for this post it fits well for everyone. *Smiles*))

Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:05 pm

Luke moaned as Tirgg moved to push up agents his body more making him go in deeper and then gently scratched his back "ah" Luke panted as he then looked Tirgg in the eyes as he moved pushing himself in deeply, but he was still being gentle not to hurt Tirgg, he felt so good, Luke couldn't help but let out another moan as he then kissed his neck "I don't need to fanaticise, when I have you" Luke said as he thrusted into him and he then held him tightly as he moaned in pleasure as he felt so good "you are my fantasy" Luke said as he sped up thrusting a little faster as he then moved to kiss Trigg on the lips with passion.
_____

Victor was a little surprises as Lydia has walked over to him wile he was Naked and then hugged him, he couldn't hid his embarrassment as he then got a hard on as she was pressed up so close to him "ah... it's okay... I ummm" Victor moved his arms to rap around her as he then lent his head on her shoulder as he sobbed lightly, this was all just a little to much for him right now.
-
Jake looked at them both a he then gave a smile "I'll go get another towel... ah, seen as you want a shower to" jake said as he awkwardly smiled and then backed off as he then left the room closing the door behind him as he sighted and then walked off to Victors room as he then walked in to look for cloths for Victor to change into
______
Tirian moved to roll so he was with one leg on ether side of her and he was leaning over her with a grin on his face as he moved his head to her neck as he kissed down it and then stopped when he got to out fit as he then mirked at her "let me help you with that" Tirian said as he waved his hand to let a small gust out, as it come in contact with her cloths it slides them so her flesh was showing he then move his head down to her and then kissed her down to her bra as he then moved his arm around her and lifted her up as he then rapped his hand to her back and undid it one handed as he then kissed her neck once more. He was rock hard at this point and wanted her now "you are hot and passionate like the element you represent" Tirian said as he then moved his hand to her groin and then ripped off her underwear as he then pulled down his pants, and slipped his rock hard cock into her as he then groaned as he thrust into her tight space and moved his hand over her mouth as he then thrust deeper into her.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:04 pm

Lydia felt the warm water soaking her long hazelnut hair and was making fairy outfit wet. She smiled a little, “Sorry,” She said with a little giggle, “I guess I didn’t really think that one though.” She stood there for a moment as she heard Jake leave she wasn’t shore if she shouldn’t leave to or stay with him? She’d didn’t want to leave but he might want his personal space considering he was naked and all that not that she could see anything. In that moment she made a choice which would be good or maybe bad fire, as she lent in feeling his face with her hand and pressed her lipped to his once she located them that was. She just felt like she really wanted to do that as she kissed and pushed them both fully under the water soaking her clothes though. She could feel his cock pressing up against her leg as she was passionately kissing him as the water fell down over them.

Trigg rocked himself against the boy as he moaned feeling the boy press in deeper. He moved his hand down in between their moving bodies as he started rubbing himself as he wanted them to climax together. He was pretty skill when it came to pleasuring so he did wonder with his fingers and even rubbed Luke’s cock when it come out slightly, “You are everything and more than I can imagine.” He said with a sweet cute smile as he pushed himself up against the boy and rocked against him faster.

Soraka lay there as he was kissing her down her body. As he spoke she felt a rush of wind blow around her as it wiped around her body gentle and slipped her out of her clothes faster than she could say should you risk doing that with your powers. She had to say so was impressed with that little move if only he could bring his bedroom skills to his morning training as well. She felt like she need him inside her as he continued kissing her down to his bra she lifted herself up slightly helping him with undoing her bra as she felt it unclip. She moved her arms for a second to toss the white bra a side, “And you seemed as unpredictable as the wind.” She said in response to what he’d said her as he did seem that way. His mood seemed to just change suddenly for no real reason but she wasn’t complaining as she liked this passionate head strong side of him, he seems more shore of himself. She felt him rip her underwear off as she was a little surprised he’d down that in the heat of moment as she heard them rip. She moaned out in pleasure as he slipped his rock hard cock inside her and then she felt his hand covering her mouth as she decided to bite him. She sank her fangs into his hand sucking on his warm fresh blood as that turned her on even more.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:45 pm

"It okay... I'm sorry... it's just like a wave of emotions..." Victor said as he was trying to tell her that she didn't need to be sorry for what she had done, it made him feel better and comforted him a bit .
Victor then blushed more as she lent in and kissed him on the lips pushing them both under the water more, Victor moved his arms to hug her as he kissed her back as the did feel so much better as his cock twitched as she pressed up agents him he got even more imbaressed as he couldn't control that side as she was hugged and kissing him wile he was naked "now your all wet" Victor said sounding all worried as he broke the kiss then hugged her with his chin on her shoulder "I didn't mean to frighten you... I just don't know what this means for me" Victor said sounding worried "I'm sorry... this is a mess..." Victor was apologetic for dragging her into this with him
______
Tirian moved him self and pulled her up so they where sitting up on the bed, she was on his lap with her legs on ether side of him as he thrust inside her and then moaned as she bit him and drunk his blood, he seemed to get bigger inside her as he then moved his free and to wrap around his waste as he pushed her down more onto him as he then moved his other hand away from her mouth so he could kiss her lips with passion as he and he moved his bleeding hand to hold her other side so he could push her down on him more as he "Soraka" Tirian moaned her name as he then kissed her with passion not caring about the blood that was all over there faces and now on her hip from his bleeding hand.
____
Luke closed his eyes it felt so good and he was becoming wild from it as he then moved more in and out of trigg as he then felt him moved his finger along him, Luke then moved both his arms to hug Trigg as he felt it billing up and then started to rock faster as he then moved his head to kiss alone Triggs neck as he then felt it come, as he released himself inside of Tirgg as he moaned, still rocking as he wanted to make shore that Tirgg was climaxing too "don't ever leave me... I love you so much" Luke said as he looked trigg

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:22 pm

Lydia lent her head against his chest as listen him, “It means your special Victor,” She said softly to him as she had a beautiful heartwarming smile on her faces. She didn’t seem all that fazed by his magical gift anymore it had just been a shock at first that was all and someone poking around her thoughts very a bit troubles, to what they might find there. She felt her cosplay outfit getting heavy as it was absorbing the water, “A little water not going to hurt me. I’m not a witch like in wizard of OZ.” She said jokingly as he seemed worried about her getting wet. The white parts of her dresses were become rather see though and Victor would be able to see her underwear, “Did you want me to leave?” She asks him, she was really happy to be with him as she touched his cheek leaving a purple glitter dust on his face.

Soraka sat on top of him as he shifted positions she felt him filling her fully as he pushed her more onto him as throw back her head as she moaned in pleasure, “Ember I thought you were tried?” She was not complaining just though he had a strange surge of energy going through him and it made her feel alive as she rocked again him placing her arms around his neck so she didn’t fall back. She leant forward running her tongue along his lips that were now covered in his own blood from kissing her, “O Ember,” She moaned as she nibbles on his bottom lip. She didn’t know how to take Ember’s odd moods sometimes but he seemed amazing in bed. Not that she had other people to compare to.

Trigg thrusts against him faster as he felt the boy swelling in him as he was rubbing himself at the sometime. He peaked at the same time as Luke as he also came making it felt even better for the boy. He looked into to the boy’s eyes as he wanted this moment to last forever, “I never want to leave you Luke,” He said that as it was true but he wasn’t shore if he could for fill it though. He wrapped his arms around the boy as he slipped himself off of him and shifted into his true fluffy blue green form, “I love you to,” he told him as he lightly brushed the boy’s lips with his. He laid his head down on the pillow as he pulled Luke down to hug him so the boy was behind him spooning, as she long tail laid across the boy’s hip. He rubbed his head against Luke’s chin like a cat as he was shorter in his true form. He looked up at the boy with his golden yellow glowing eyes.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:39 am

Luke moved his arms to wrap around trigg as he had pulled him down to the bed next to him in the bed as he hugged him from behind as he sniffed his hair and then moved his fingers threw the fur on triggs stomach "I just want to stay here for a wile" Luke didn't want to go back to the party just yet as they where quite he then heard some moaning as he then pulled at face and laughed "wonder if that's Vicky & Lyd or Em & Sor.....who ever it is, they are having fun" Luke said as he laughed a little more and then grinned "well it's quite a party" he said as he then sighed a little.
_____
Tirian stopped thrusting as she screamed out for Ember the second time, He stood up and jumped down off the bed still holding onto her using his wind powers to help him as he then walked her over to the wall and lent her back against it so she was sandwiched between him and the wall, he moved his hands to pulled her hands from around his neck at then pinned them above her head with one hand as he held her but with the other as he lent in close to her ear "call me Tirian... if you want me to continue" He said as he had her pinned so she was couldn't even thrust against him herself taking full control of her pleasure "call... me... Tirian...." He said again spelling it out for her as he smile at her "my sweet flower" he added as he wanted her to beg for it to continue.
____
Victor listened to what she said about him being special as he then chuckle a little "I was more special in my family to not have powers" Victor said as he kind of joked at the fact that everyone had powers from his family, he said it without thinking about the questions she would have about that statement
"I forgot your a good fairy not a witch" Victor said as he laughed at what she had said as he then moved his eyes to look at her as he then noticed that some of her cloths where see threw as he gulped as he then moved his hands to rest on her shoulders as he then kissed her lips passionately as he then moved his hand down her back to lightly rest on her bum, he didn't want her to leave "please don't leave me" Victor said as he broke the kiss as he looked at her face as the water was running down both there faces "I... I think I love you" Victor had to say it even if it did frighten her off

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:12 pm

Soraka didn’t mind his rough play though was a little court of guard as he used his powers the pressed her up against the walk and pinning her completely so she couldn’t move. She struggled against him for a moment as she didn’t like feeling helpless and at anyone mercy even if he was just messing around with her. She growled at him deep from the back of her throat like a wolf though to be honestly she did found the rough play to be pretty kinky in deed. She felt his hot breath on her ears as he whispered to her, “Tirian?” She raised as eye brow at as she thought it was odd he’d want to call her another name then his real name, “I don’t know you were into that sort of stuff Ember.” She always seemed shock when she learnt something new about him as he normally seemed like a shy boy, “You’re really going to stop if I don’t?” She said being smug as she smirks teasing him a little, “Is this a sort roleplaying game?” She asked him as he she might be interested in playing along if it was fun, “Why did you pick that name?” She laughed a little at him as she found it hard to take him seriously, although she didn’t think the name sound interesting.

Lydia shrugged as he said the think about being the only normal one in his family because he had been powerless, “O well you’re special to me.” She was taking this really calmly now considering he was talking about having supernatural powers and that his whole family had them as well, Vicky may pick up on that. She laughed a little as he called her a good fairy, “I suppose you could say that.” She then added as she felt his hands holding her bottom as she kissed him, “I might have to go home at some point Vicky,” She said joking around with him as she then paused as he said he loved her. She wasn’t shore what to say, yeah so really liked him and she had strong feeling for him but was it too early to say love? She couldn’t believe this was happening as she butterflies in his stomach, “I… umm...” She felt like she loved him to but it was hard to say it, “I think I love you to Victor,” She didn’t mean that in a bad way, as she did love him but she was just sorting out her feelings towards him. She wasn’t shore this relationship was evening going to work out with him if he found out her secret but she wanted to the give it a try. She run her hand down his chest as she then stopped in her tracks for a moment lingering above his groin, “I love you,” She said with more meaning and passionate to it this time, letting him know it came from her heart. As she then felt around his lower region as if she was exploring him since she couldn’t see.

~^^~

Trigg did his very best to stay awake even though he was tried and just wanted a peaceful sleep for once but he knew better then to expect that. He had his arm wrapped around Luke’s arm as the boy was spooning him. His golden yellowy eyes looking him over as his eye lids felt heavy and before he knew what he was doing he had fallen sleep. No matter how hard he tried to fight it sleep would catch up with him at some point.

He frowned as he awoke in his master’s realm though he wasn't confined to his binds for once which concerned him more than if he'd been restrained. He walked around the chamber that he was normally always confined to but didn't see Fray anywhere though clearly his master had called him here or he would be happily sleeping right now instead of in this shit whole but his master wouldn't allow him such bliss.

Sitting down on the floor as he had no desire to rest on the bed even though it looked pretty comfortable it plagued him with too many nightmares. He'd been forced to pleasure his master and his master’s clients in this room over the thousands of centuries. Really this chamber wasn't a bedroom at all it was his prison, 'Why am I here you jack ass if you're not even coming to see me?!' he grumbled in his head though he would be content if his master had summoned him and still didn't have the time to bother with him.

At least if that was true he'd be left in peace to slumber on the cold stone floor. He laid his head down on the floor as he curled into a ball with his tail flopped over his legs. He was shivering a little as the stone was freezing to the touch even with his thick coat of fur but he would rather die from the cold then wrap himself in the cum stained blanket on the bed. He held his arms around himself trying to keep himself as warm as he could. He felt uncomfortable not because of the floor he was trying to rest on or even the fact that he was trapped in this hell realm. He had come to except though discomfits a long time ago. He felt like something was missing without being able to wrap his arm around Luke's body and hold him close as he watched him sleeping.

His ears shoot up as he heard footsteps heading down the hallway towards his door, "Please be passing... Please be passing..." he muttered so softly he barely hear his own voice as he feared the person outside would hear his words. He almost jumped to his feet as he heard a thud on the wooden door and then it swung open to reveal Fray standing there looking down at him like he was his personal plaything. He whimpered though only softly as he didn't want his master to lash him if he felt offend by his presents.

He shuffled kneeing onto his knees with his hands to the floor in front of him and his head was hanging low with his long ears almost touching the stone floor, "Master." He said a little louder than he was speaking before but his voice was still very shaky, "How can I please you? Master." He hated bowing down to the over sized git and calling him master all the time. Though Fray owned his ass and made a point of using it whenever he needed somewhere to shove his cock. There was nothing he could do to escape the ownership his master had over him and if he dared to attack him, his master would find countless ways for him to regret that mistake for the rest of his life.

"How is your search for more powers fairing slave?" Fray seemed rather tranquil as if he was the nicest master in the world and wasn't always beating on him. If only that was true. He moved closer grabbing Trigg's white hair lifting his head up so he could look him in the eyes. Even he had to admit the boy had beautiful captivating eyes. Trigg was very old but he was even older than him and still considered his slave a young boy.

Trigg felt his hair pulling as it hurt him but that pain was a mercy compared to what his master would do to him if he was mad at him. He looked up at Fray with sadden eyes as he knows what he wanted from him. In order to transfer Kieran's powers to his master he would have to give him a moment of bliss which meant his master was going to use him like the whore he was, 'Just say no... just say no...' he muttered to himself in his mind as all he wanted to do was tell his master that he hadn't acquired any powers. Though he knew Fray would catch him out on the lie sooner or later and make him pay for it dearly.

"I have acquired a new power for you, master." He said almost as a whisper in till Fray kicked him in the ribs with his foot, "It is the bloodline power of light." he said a lot louder giving in to his master as he felt him let go of his hair and he sat up on his knees looking up at the giant that towered over him, as his master Fray was eight feet tall, "Forgive me master but I am so tried and have no time to rest with your nightly visits." He was tried as Fray gave him little time to himself to sleep though he was laying it on thick as he would do anything to get out being raped by his master. His ears hang low as he stared at his master with a pleading look.

Fray didn't seem pleased as Trigg was refusing him again, "Don't play these games with me slave. You're driving my patience thin." He dropped his robes to the floor as he stood naked over the boy. The robes had clearly stated he was planning on having his way with him tonight whether he had brought him powers or not, "I believe you need to be tort some obedience slave." He walked over the dusty spell book that was open on a desk the same one Trigg had use for his tricky spells and pranks on people, the same spell book Trigg had use to cast the body swapping spell from. As the ancient book belonged to his master.

Trigg winced as he knew his master was going to be rough with him. He wanted to protest against it but know better than to piss him off further, "Please master not that." He spoke softly as he feared being slapped across the face. He was aware of the spell Fray was looking for as he had use it on him multiple times over the centuries. It was an obedience spell used on sex slaves to make them want to be rapped against their will and make him want to pleasure whoever was near him.

Fray glare at him for daring to speak against him as he then returned to flicking though the pages of the book, "I can still smell that disgusting human on you." He was talking about the scent of Luke he'd smelt on his slave the other night, "Why do you bed this human?!" he read the spell in Druidic a loud casting it on Trigg as he turned to look at him. The texted was in Druidic as the old spell book had belonged to Trigg once a long time ago when he had once had a bit of freedom in his life before his master and before the war.

Trigg remained silent to his master’s questions about the human smell on his fur, 'Because unlike you I want to be with him!' he shouted in his mind but he didn't have the guts to say it out loud and also didn't want to talk about Luke with his master. As he knew it would only lead to Fray trying to find out who he was and hurting him. He felt the spell wash over him as his eyes seemed to dim as if he wasn't all there anymore. He stumbled over to his master remaining low as he leant down near his feet, "How can I pleasure you, master?" he said as if it was an automatic repose.

Fray smiled down at him as he leant over placing his hand under Trigg's chin lifting it so he was looking up at him, "Give me the light power I so desire and yourself." he stood back rising to his full high which was very intimidating.

Trigg nodded as he rubbed his head against Fray's hand before he had pulled it away from him, "Yes master. Your wish is my will." He raised up on his knees in front of his masters as he run his tongue along his cock and licked the end of his length. He sucked on the end of his cock as he rubbed the tip with his tongue and then moved forward taking him completely into his mouth as he sucked on him, 'O please just hit me so hard that I get knocked out cold.' He plead in his mind as his thoughts Fray couldn't control with his spell though he often wished that he could as at least then he wouldn't remember it. He would have to live with the memories of his shame and the pain of the rape. Which cut deeper than anything his master could physically do to him.

Fray groaned in pleasure as seemed rather happy with Trigg's skillful tongue, "Now isn't that better." he run his hand though Trigg's hair as he patted him like he was a pet that he had trained well.

Trigg sucked his master off in till he felt a warm salty taste of him coming in his mouth. He swallowed as not to offend his master as he run his tongue down his length and then stood up as he walked over to the bed. He watched as Fray laid down on the bed as he was way too tall for him to reach his height to kiss him and transfer the powers, if they were both standing. He climbed up onto the bed as he sat on top of him brushing his groin against his as his legs where wide spread on each side of his hips. He felt Fray hand brush against his cock, 'No this is much worse. I should have just done what he'd ask in the first place.' At least if he had agreed willingly his master wouldn't of forced magic on him to make him a sex zombie.

He leant down over him as he touched his lips kissing him and he run his tail over his master’s hard cock. He knew his master found pleasure when he touched him as a surge of power built up inside his own body as a lime green glowing mist seep out of his mouth into Fray's as he kissed with such passion. He could feel his master's cock pressing into his thigh. After while all of the bloodline light power was transferred to his master and he could no longer summon its powers within him.

Fray sat up still kissing him as he grabbed Trigg as he then roughly swapped around places with him as he forced him down against the bed on his stomach. He could feel the new powers surging though out his body. Even though his slave was under the spell he was so use to holding him down he held Trigg's arms tightly above the boy’s head. As he parted the boys butt cheeks and then thrusts himself inside him. He wasn't gentle about it as he rode him hard and pushed his weight down on him holding him in place.

Trigg took it like the bitch he was though portraying his true emotions as his eyes were watery as he stared into the mattress trying to think of anything then what was happening to him, 'Please leave me to lay used and bruised.' he just wanted it to be over but he knew his master better than that to think this would end quickly. He felt pain as his master ripped him as he thrusts into him so deep and he felt a warm liquid run out of him down his leg. He couldn't see it but he could clearly smell it was his own blood.

Fray continued as he cared little for his slave’s discomfit as he felt his pleasure raising. He moaned as he pushed himself against Trigg, "You have such a fine tight ass slave. I have some clients welling to pay some good coin for your sweet body." he said that as he leant down close to the boy’s ear with his warm breath washing over him as he spoke. He was aware that Trigg could hear him and was very amused by trying to frighten the boy. He released himself inside him as he groaned as the pleasure washed over his body. He went at Trigg for over an hour as he finely pulled away from him leaving him aching, bruised and bleeding on the bed.

Trigg laid on the bed as he didn't have the will to move though he was still feeling the spell over him that made him so horny and it made him want more even though this was his worst nightmare, the spell had power over him.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:49 pm

Tirian liked it when she struggled and looked back at him with fire in her eyes as she growled at him, his cock twitched inside her as he enjoyed that look on her, as she said his name even in a question he thrust deep into her as to inforse what he was telling her. Tirian then stopped as she called him by the name Emebr as she said that she didn't know he was interested in this kind of bedroom play as he then smirked "I'm very interested in bed room play" he said as he lent in and kissed her neck as he then nibbled on it gently "let's just say... Tirian is the name of my altore ego" he said as he pressed himself up against her more as he then bit down on her flesh a little harder, not enough to hurt her but to give her a rush as he then moved his head to hover over her mouth teasing her lips as they where out of reach of his "so my pretty sweet little Luna flower.. if you want me to continue to pleaser you... you have to say the name of the one that will" Tirian said as he looked her in the eyes as he then smiled waiting for her response. Tirian was onto making them beg for it, and training them up to want it, he was rather good as he had all his life time as well as he has piggiy backed on others of the blood lines doing to them what he was doing with ember.
__
Victor picked up the calmness of her voice as she said that he was special to her even after he has blurted out that they all pretty much had powers. He did find it odd that she was handling this all very well, Maybe a little to well? He then lost that thought as she said that she most probably would have to go home at one point "ah, I mean yes of corse you do I... uh" Victor seemed to be stuck on what to say to that so he just stopped talking to her as she then said something that he wasn't expecting her to, she said that she thought that she loved him back. Victor then had a big happy smile on his face not that she would be able to see it but, she was just so happy that he didn't even care about the little details of her saying she thinks, the last bit was all he cared about, she had actually said it. Then when she said she loved him more passionately and comfadently his heart fluttered as he moved his hand to fermly hold her but as he then let out a little groan as her hand moved to fill around his cock "ah... Lydia" He said with little moan as his face was all red and he sounded flustered as she touched him, his cock seems to get bigger and harder as she explored him "we... don't have... to... rush" Victor said as he didn't want to be pushy about this on her, but it would be clear to her that he wanted it. He was just being a gentleman and letting her chose on what they did, but if she wanted to he wasn't going to say no, he was just not shore how this was going to work.. if they did.
____
Luke lay there hugged Trigg as he then noticed that he had fallen asleep, Luke ran his fingers threw his lovers fur as he then heard him whipper and mumbled something. Luke then moved one of his hands to Trigg neck as he rubbed it gently patting him trying to settle him down as he seemed like he was having a bad dream, it didn't seem to help much but as he was trying to calm him down the best he could but nothing seems to settle him
"Trigg... it's a nightmare" Luke said as he then sat up and looked at Trigg curled up on the bed, a look of worry came over his face as he moved his hand to scoop him up into his arms as he cradled him in his arms and held him close to his chest as he patted his head and then rocked him slightly as he hugged him as he mumbled and whipped "oh Trigg..." Luke said in a worried voice as he then placed a kiss on his forehead

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:25 pm

Soraka moan in pleasure as he pushes himself deeper inside her as he said to get a kinky kick out of being called Tirian. She did catch on to that pretty quickly, “Well do you think you can bring your alter ego to training every morning as well.” She said if she thought he seemed a lot more skill with his powers while they were in the bedroom then when it really counted in a fight. He amazing and torture the way he teased her so, it only made her want him even more. She didn’t see the harm in giving in to him on this as it was just a silly name it didn’t change anything or so she thought, as she didn’t realize this wasn’t her clumsy sweetheart Ember. She took in a deep breath as he lingers in front of her lips, “Fine.” She said as she then paused for second then spoke again, “Really Luna flower? Is that the best you got Em...?” She went to say Ember but stopped herself mid-sentence, “Right… Tirian,” She humoring him, “That way to cutesy don’t you think.” She was talking about the name he keeps calling her, she could do much as he was still holding her in place as he was in complete control of her.

Lydia pulled her hand back as she got the vibe he wasn’t ready for that, “Umm sorry,” She blushed feeling embarrassed as she read into that wrong after he’d kissed her and geez he was naked in front of her, not that she could see but still. She stood up as she moved back from him a little, “We should probably dry off and change.” She said as she trying to felt her way out of the shower without slipping over. She got out as she was dripping over the bathroom floor as she did know where the any of the towels were and she really need to get out of her wet clothes. She was a little turned around as she didn’t know where her walking cane was neither as she left by the chair but she was just feeling a little lost after everything had happened to her. She felt like such a fool as she clearly thought he wanted to make out with her and it didn’t seem the case. She never done that with anyone before and was rather confused. She felt pretty cold now that she was out of the warm water, “Do you might if...” She sorts of started to ask him but did it anyway as she slipped her dress off letting it drop to the floor. Showing off her white wet flower pattern bra and under which was see though it bit because of water on the white fabric.

Trigg felt Luke touching him as he then opens his eyes as the boy had kissed him on his forehead he seemed to flinch. He turned around sitting on his knees as he looked at Luke as his golden yellow eyes seemed glazed over as if he wasn’t himself as he could still felt the effects of the spell, “My will is your will Master,” he said to Luke as he treating him like a client. He was super horny due to the spell not that he need help with that with Luke but he would see everyone as a client he need to please and pleasure in till the spell ended, “What do you wish of me Master?” he asked as if he would do anything to please him. His long rabbit like ear hang low in submission, ‘Luke?’ he thought as he saw the boy through his clouded eyes, ‘No I don’t want him to see me like,’ He was weeping on the inside as the spell was controlling him, ‘What will he think of me?’ he felt so worthless, like his Master always told him he was in that moment. He lent over as he run his tongue along the length of the boy’s cock.

Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:10 am

Tirian had a smirk on his face as Soraka asked if this alter ego could come out for morning training, as she was asking to see him more over Ember, not that she knew that was what she was asking for "well, we will see" Tirian said as he then licked his lips as he looked Soraka, he wanted to do so much to her but he would be satisfied with his right now. A big grin came over his face as Soraka agreed to what he was asking as he then lent into kiss her lips, but he stopped so she was able to speak as he then gave a chuckle "two cute" he said with a surprise look at he then lent his head back as he thought a little then moved his face back to her "fine then buttercup" he said with a grin as he then lent into kiss her neck "before you complain 'tis to cute a name for you" Tirian moved his hand that was holding her arms up to lower them back around his neck as a reward to her for her giving into him as he then started to thrust into her deeply at a modaret speed "buttercups are poisonous" he said with a moan as he then moved his lips to hers and kissed her passionately as he thrust into her
_____
Victor saw the look on her face as she said sorry and then got up and walked away from him as she did he reached his hand out to her but she was out of reach as he looked at her he felt back, he didn't mean to make her confused, he did want it and really really bad as well but he didn't want her to feel like she had to do it ether he watched her wonder around as he then lowered his head 'I stuffed this up' he thought to himself as he then closed his eyes and took a deep breath "you don't need to be sorry, I'm sorry, I don't want you to feel like you have to do something like that... even if I do want it... I want you to be ready" Victor said to her more confidently, his eyes where closed so he didn't see her take her dress off "I'll wait... until your ready" Victor opened his eyes as he then looked at her in her underwear as he then placed his hand over his mouth so he didn't make any shocked or tasteless remarks. Victor felt hot all over and strange as she was turning him on and he really hadn't had that feeling all to much "un... I..." Victor was speechless but in a good way as he almost seemed to blush all over as he looked over her body
_____
Luke looked at Trigg as he woke up, he looked like he still was not fully there as he then watched him closely as he was acting odd, as he called him master and then asked him what he wished of him "Trigg?" Luke asked as he looked at him "are you sleep talking" Luke asked as he placed his and on his head as patted him gently as he did Trigg lowered his head to his crouch as he did he then moaned as he wanted expecting that from Trigg, he must admit that it felt so good and made him hard again but there was no way that he was going to take advantage of Trigg as he didn't seem to be awake as his eyes where gazed over. Luke moved his hands to Lukes shoulders as he pulled him back as then pulled the boy into a hug so Triggs head was next to his

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:08 pm

Trigg heard Luke calling his name as a tear run down his cheek as he felt sorrow in his heart as he knows deep down this was his fate and it would take a miracle to escape from his master. He felt Luke pushing him back as he then pulled him into a loving hug which seemed to give him just a warm loving feeling as if the boy was trying to tell him no matter what Freya did to him, Luke would always be there for him. He wanted to sanctuary to be free and to be safe. To not be bound down by his master’s wishes of him and to not have to put up with the way he treated him. Casting him aside like he was nothing, just a worthless piece of trash and treating him like he was just there to be used. He rubbed his head against the notch of the boy’s neck as he was within his embrace, “Didn’t that please you master?” he asked Luke as his auto plot zombie mode was trying to figure out the best way to the please the boy, “My will is your will master.” He repeated again he kissed the boy’s neck and cupped him with his hand, ‘At least it is Luke,’ he thought to himself it could be worse as he would do this anyone he run into in till the spell had run its course. No matter how much freedom he had with his lover he was always faced with the fact that he was owned and couldn’t breakthrough from his binds.

Lydia sighed a little as felt around for a towel as she then grabbed the one there that was Victor’s as she wrapped it around herself, “It’s ok Victor,” She said to him as he seemed worried over it. She wasn’t shore if it would even work between them after he found out the truth about her, ‘Would he still love me?’ It was hard not to think it wasn’t like she could turn off her thoughts because a mind reader was present. She hugged the towel around herself as she stared into the darkness of which was her world. She wasn’t normal, although he seemed to be gifted he was still pretty normal. She went a like red in the face, “Oops... did I steal your towel Vicky?” She realized as it wasn’t like she had intended to have a shower and Jake probably hadn’t brought a towel for her, “My clothes are in your room I think?” She somewhat recalled Ivory putting her bag into the boy’s room earlier. She wasn’t shore what to do as she didn’t want to run out of the bathroom with a towel covering her as she couldn’t see who was out there and she also wouldn’t have much luck pin pointing Victor’s room neither.

Soraka smirked as she heard the meaning behind the flower buttercups as she kissed him back passionately, “Well that does seem more fitting,” She hugged her arms around his neck as she leant forward, “Well Tirian, how tough are you?” She said with a devilish grin as she run her finger nail over the right side of his neck to his shoulder. She was wondering how much of his ego was a tough guy act he was playing out in his head as Ember was a bit of a softy normally. She leant closer nibbling on his neck as she felt him thrusting inside her as she let out a moan as she then sunk her fangs into his shoulder bit between his neck. As she made him bleed pretty badly and was savoring the warm metallic taste of his blood in her mouth.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:48 am

Victor felt kind of bad as he must have sent some confusing signals to her tonight as she then told him that it was okay, he then moved his head to to look to the side away from her as she was pretty much naked as some of the underware it's self was see threw so he was trying to do the respectful thing and not look even though he wanted to as she was so beautiful all over with the water dripping off her like that. Victor heard her thoughts on would he still love her, Victor was about to say something but then thought of how she was saying it as if it was to herself so maybe it was a thought that he wasn't meant to have herd. When said said something about her stealing his towel he looked up as he seen her with his baby blue towel with the patton of a head or a cartoon robot rabbit with its thumb up sone into the corner as he then smiled a little "ah, it's okay... I'm not getting to take it back off you... you can borrow it... it's new so don't worry... it's been washed... so umm" Victor was rabbling on as he seemed a little flustered.
--
Jake had been standing hear the door only for a little wile, only long enough to over hear about the towel as he knocked on the door "I'm coming in" Jake stated but it wasn't like he was going to see anything as Lydia had Victors towel around her and so she was completely covered. Jake walked in with another towel and Victors cute little oney of a little brown rabbit with floppy ears and a white belly as he then placed them down on the dry spot next to the sink as he the walked to turn the water off as he looked to Lydia "I'll walk you to Victors room so you can get dressed I have placed your bag on his bed" Jake said to her as he started to walked over to her "I'm going to place my hand on your shoulder okay" Jake placed his hand on her shoulder as he then moved his other hand to hold her hand. he left her with one arm to hold the towel with as he then started to walk with her as he took her to Victors room and then sat her down on his bed and moved the hand he had hold of to her bag so she knew where it was "okay... I'm just going to change Vicky now..." he said as he walked over to the door "call if you need anything" Jake most probably knew that she wouldn't need anything but he was just saying it so she knew that he would help.
He left the room then walked over to the door and closed it behind him as he then walked back to Victor to change him into his oney.
____
Luke had seen the tear come down Triggs check as he had pulled him up and into a hug as he then felt a little sad as what ever was making him cry must have been horrible. All thought that this was Trigg sleep talking mostly went out the window as he reacted to what he has done by asking if it didn't please him. Luke was a sight bit confused as Trigg was acting like a mindless robot program to do just one thing. Luke closer his eyes as he felt him nuzzle into his neck as he then cupped him in his hand, Luke groaned a little as he still hugged Trigg in his arms. Trigg was clearly not himself and something was wrong with him but he couldn't work out what was the matter "Trigg it would please me if we where just to hug as having you in a tight embrace feels nice" Luke answered as Trigg kept on saying that his will was Triggs will.
_____
Tirian was pleased that she seemed to like the reasoning behind why he suggested that name even if it was a little cute it also had a darker meaning. The moans where music to his ears as his thrusts did the job on pleasing her and him at the same time. As Soraka ran her finger along his neck he knew where this was going as the last time they had done it she was very much into blood and had taken a lot from him Ember almost pasted out from blood lose. As Soraka sunk her fangs into him he moved his hand to her back of her head playing with her hair as he groaned in pleaser as he then sped up thirsting a little faster and harder into her as the warmness of his own blood ran from his wound on his neck down his chest and down where his body met with his, the smell of blood seemed to make him more horny as he moved to hit her g spot with his thrusts as he moaned in pleasure as he seemed to grow bigger as he was getting close.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next