Always In Our Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The boys house

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The boys house  - Page 2 Empty Re: The boys house

Post by Melliebee Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:01 pm

Ember looked at Soraka as she tried to cheer him up a little by making the joke that he was the level boss, he knew she didn't mean it, as even garnet could fight better then he could. He watched at she ran off out the back and then strolled around trying to find a good spot to hide that was ferther away from the house so he was the last one that would be found. He found a old hollow tree stump that he would easily be able to jump into as it was wide enough and tall enough to cover him as well as it had small cracks that he would be able to see threw to spot people coming but no one would be able to see him, he did a quick check for creepy crawly but it was clear so he jumped in and quated down and waited.
-
Chris hid behind a sheet of large tin that was leaning up agents a tree, as he waited for Luke to get there.
-
Jake moved as he then jumped up onto the roof of the house and lay down flat he was pretty much impossible to see up there.
-
Hayden moved as he walked down the back to what seemed like a old shed, they didn't really use it much, the door was almost always left open, he slid in there as he then waited to
-
Ivory waited inside for Luke to come as he then activated his robotic left eye to its heat vision setting to get a quick idea of where everybody was hiding so he could give Luke a hand if he needed it.
-
Victor laughed as she was calling him batman, he then placed his hand on his chin to think "something furry are you shore? We don't have a pet" Victor said as he kind of realised what it must have been but couldn't just say it was a shape shifter that bumped past them.
"Well, hmmm... you have a better smell then me... what did you happen to smell?" He asked as he then looked around to see only Ivory standing there watching them with a grin on his face.
-
A car pulled up as Luke got of the car, seen the house was very quiet almost to quiet he didn't much like it. He closed the car door as waved as garnet then drove off leaving him there looking awkward as he then walked up to the door and placed his hand on the handle to open it.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:35 pm

“What can I smell?” Lydia asked in confusion as that was a very odd question to ask her, “Currently? ..Well I can smell fish..” She pointed out as the sushi was still in front of them, “What’s this got to do with solving the mystery?” She thought about it for a minute, “If you have no pet, then it must have been someone at the party… someone with fish breathe!” She said as she realized she’d smelt fish before coming to sit down here, “One of your brothers in a costume?” She asked, but then she couldn’t understand why they hadn’t waited around to help them back up.

Trigg waited in the brush in his human form getting somewhat bored. As soon as Luke came near the brush he was going to jump out at him and hug attack him. The tell him, ‘He was the chosen warrior and only he could defend the garden guardians.’ As he was playing along with the game trying to put a story to go with it.

Soraka lent back resting her back on the tree as she waited for her turn. She snapped a leaf off a nearby brunch. Looking at it for bit she then set it alight as the ashes blow off into the wind.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

https://alwaysinourhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:49 pm

Victor smiled as she said she could smell fish, as that would narrow it down as there was really only one person that had eaten at the moment "that's helpful... but it my be sus if we sniff everyone breath" he said with a laugh as he then patted cute who had been sitting on Lydia's lap this whole time.
"Yeah it could be some one in costume" he said as he seemed like he was thinking but he already knew but he thought that he would try and drag this out as long as he could as they where having fun.
-
Luke moved his hand to open the door to see Ivory just standing there and Victor sitting on the couch with a girl "hello?" Luke said as he walked over to them, he was just about to ask where is everyone but he seen Ivory point out the back, he then moved his eyes to Victor friend as he then smiled "hi there, I'm Luke. I would stay and chat but I think I'm needed okay the back for some reason... I'll come talk to you again but... k" Luke said as he walked out of the lounge room threw the house to the back yard

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:07 pm

Lydia was going to wish Luke happy birthday but he came as fast as he left. She thought about it a bit longer, “Well we can rule out Ember,” She court his name before, “And the Irish girl,” She hadn’t court Soraka’s name before, “Since they arrived after the crime in question,” She said giggling as they were playing make believe detective, “So that leaves one of your brothers? This is like cluedo. So which brother has fur on their costume?” She asked Vic, as she hadn’t seen the boy’s outfits for herself.

As Luke walked out into the garden near Trigg he leapt out of the brush. He jumped out at the boy trying to scare him a little bit and then he wrapped his arms around him, as he hugged him tightly, “Happy day of birth Luke,” he said with glee, “You are the chosen warrior to take down the guardians of the feywoods,” He pointed to the garden as he said that, “Only you have what it takes to, to prove to them you are worthy.” He let smiled cheekily, “But first,” He kissed Luke with such passion he was getting rock hard as he pushed his body against the boys, he only let the boy come up for air to give his home made card, “This is for you Luke,” he hands the card to Luke as he waited for him to read it.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:06 pm

Victor waved at Luke as he walked threw the house as then out the back as he then moved his attention to Lydia again "yeah Ember and Soraka came after that so they are off the hook plus no fur on there out fits anyway" Victor said as he pointed that fact out as well, he then placed his hand on his lap and then acted like he was thinking "hmm, fur on the out fit..." Victor said as if he was working it out and then came to a conclusion "it could only be Trigg" he said in a shocked voice
-
As Luke walked out and Trigg jumped out at him Luke stepped back as he did he almost fell back but he got his footing and then looked at Trigg hanging off him with his arms around his neck as he sighed "you frightened me" he as he then stood up right and looked at Trigg as he was going on something about being the chosen one to fight some garden stuff "uh... okay... what?" He said kind of confused as he looked at him then as Trigg kissed him he kissed back and placed his arms around him in a hug, he released his arms to allow him to pull back to then hand him the card, as he did he read over it in his head as he looked a little sad then happy again and he smiled and gave Trigg a big loving hug "thank you Trigg... this is my best gift so far..." he said as he pulled back from the hug to look him in the eyes "because it came from your heart" he said as he cuped Trigg face with one of his hands and placed a kiss on his check and rubbed his thumb on his skin gently

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:35 pm

Trigg eyes wear filled with happiness as Luke kissed him back and was gently rubbing his face. He just wanted to drag the boy back inside and hug him lots but he had a feeling everyone else would be annoyed at him for doing that. Though partly he didn’t even care what they thought he only cared what Luke wanted and wanted to make all the boys dreams come true. He brushed his lips against the boy as he was teasing him, “Do you like my human coverings?” he was talking about his costume as he run one hand over his horns with a cheekily playful grin on his face, “Everyone is playing a game with you? I was playing as well.” He said softly cluing Luke in as he didn’t get what he’d meant by his chosen warrior speech, “It’s some sort of party game, a human thing I suppose. The one with the fancy accent suggested.” He pointed out as he danced his finger playful down the boy’s body, “But I didn’t want to hurt,” he adds as he gently cupped him with his hand, rubbing him gently.  

“Trigg,” Lydia said, “He completely ignored us,” She frowned as she didn’t realized Trigg always did foolish things without thing what the human thing would be to do instead. She decided to let it go these the poor boy had been crying earlier and was probably still just upset she figured. She reached out her hand to touch Victors leg, “I suppose he was still upset, I hope his ok.” She was very forgiving and kind hearted, “Should we put some party music on?” She said with a smiled towards him.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:38 pm

Luke looked at Trigg as he as he asked if Luke liked his costume, he looked him over as he then placed his hand on his head and rubbed it "you did good" Luke said prazing him as he then smiled and then looked around as he couldn't see anyone else "is it like hide and seek?" He asked as he didn't know what kind of game they where playing and doubted that Trigg would really be able to help him as he didn't understand things at the best of times.
--
Ivory walked out as he then placed his hand on Luke's shoulder as he then lent in "like Trigg said, you have to start a quest to defeat the evil garden creatures" Ivory said playing along with Trigg's explanation as he then moved a hand to point in the direction that Chris was hiding "we are your trail guides" he said as he then looked at Trigg and smiled.
--
"I don't think Trigg meant to or even realised that he has knocked us over" Victor said as he then moved his hand to his side as he touched her hand as he was going to pull it back but then turned to looked at her "uh, yeah I think he is okay now" he said as she asked if Trigg was okay and then asked if they should put some music on "ah yeah he said as he then thought of what to put on "pick a number between 1 and 20" Victor said as he looked at her and waited for her answer

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:17 am

Trigg lead Luke deeper in the garden with Ivory in toe as he placed his arm around the boys waste, “You have to listen closely, have a keen eye, and if a human can smell them.” He said that last once with a bit of a chuckle following it. He hovered around Chris location trying to give Luke a hint. Although he figured the boy was going to seek up or jump out at Luke sooner or later.

Lydia thought for a moment as of what number to choose and was wondering if Vic really had twenty songs in his head right now for her to choose from, “Hmm… number eleven,” She chose as she liked that number and started to wonder what sort of music Victor was going to play for her.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:19 pm

Victor then moved his hand to his chin "okay..." Victor said as he then sounded a little imbalanced as he then moved a little "I'm going to need a little help to get back up to my room" Victor said as he then moved to stand with the help of Lydia and detected her a little to help her make it to his room and over to his desk where his lap top, he pulled out a second chair for her as he then sat down and watched as she did holding the chair so it didn't move on her
He then opened it and entered a music program and pressed on his file for party music and pressed number eleven as he did Pain Redefined by Disturbed started to play, all threw the house as it played threw the wireless speakers set up in every room as he then looked at Lydia and blushed " there was only two disturbed songs and you picked one right off... sorry if it's to loud for your tastes" Victor was worried that it was just a bit much for her and not really her stile
--
Chris was waiting for Luke to become close as he had turned invisible and then move to creep up behind Luke as he then jumped on him only to be flung back onto his back as he then let out a gasp as he then became visible again as he lay there a little, he was partly winded from hitting into Luke as the guy was built like a brick wall "oh... okay... that hurt" Chris said as he lay there and looked up at Luke Trigg and Ivory.
--
"Oh crap!" Luke said as he had just felt something touch as he then moved his arm to try and knock what ever it was but didn't see anything so he didn't use restraint as he then felt something get hit he then looked down to see Chris on the floor winded as he then crouched next to him "sorry Chris.... are you okay" he asked as he then moved his hand out to him and then helped him to his feet and then patted his back off, still holding Chris as he was a bit wobbly as he had really hit him hard.
--
Ivory laughed as little as he place his hand on Chris's hear "that was silly, Luke didn't know you where there so he didn't hold back" ivory said as he then moved to put his arm around Chirs's waste and then move Chris's arm to over Ivory as he helped him walk for a little "I did say no powers didn't I" he said as he walked with them

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:46 pm

Lydia sat on the chair in Vic room as he started the audio file as she jumped a little she hadn’t expected it to be so loud and play around the whole house. She covered her ears, “Got anything a little more soothing.” She shouted over the head thumping death metal like music ringing in her ears, “I change my mind, I’ll have number seven please.” She said quickly, as she realized there was a small chance she might get something worse.

Soraka had seen what had happened between Luke and Chris, as well as Chris cheating. She was a bit mad at that since she was told not to use her powers in this game. She knew she would win in a fist fight with Luke and she could use her powers, so she had only one choice left as the boy approach the tree she was sitting in as Trigg was leading him around the garden. She leapt out of the tree landing on her feet gracefully in front of Luke with a smirk dancing across her face, “Looks like everyone is letting you off easily,” She started moving around him in circle like a bouncy rabbit on her feet, she was very fast and could dodge his attack easily. Her plan was the tried him out instead of using blind strengthen against him.

Trigg watched on closely, he know he wasn’t meant to help Luke but he didn’t want to see him get hurt.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:21 pm

Victor looked at her as he then turned the volume down a bit so it wasn't as loud so each room was a okay volume even if it was another rock heavy metal song it wouldn't be as bad he then moved his hand to click on seventh one and readied himself but they got lucky and brake in from halestorm started to play.
-
Luke watched as Soraka jumped down from the tree and then moved around him, he razed a eyebrow as he could see what she was trying to do but that really wasn't going to work exactly like she thought that it would as he was not overly muscular so would almost be able to keep up with her and he almost seemed like he had endless energy, Trigg would know as they could go for hours, doing, things.
"What are you.. a bunny..." he said kind of joking as he moved to almost keep up with her as he then stopped dead, even if she tried to hit him she could hurt herself as he was almost as solid as a wall, Luke new this was just a game so he really didn't want her to get hurt, he held his hand for her to hit as there was little chance that she would hurt herself.
--
Ivory watched as he looked at Luke move around then stop, the boy was not without his weaknesses, his mind was not as strong as some of the others, Luke was a complete opposite to Victor, Victors mind was very strong and he was immune to mind control or suggestions and any kind of mind damage wile Luke was almost immune to all physical damage

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:45 pm

Lydia smiled as she hear the new song that was a lot more soothing, “That’s a nicer song,” She added as she reached out to touch Victors hand. At first she missed but then she found his hand and pulled it slightly, “Want to dance?” She said with a cute smile as she got to her feet and tugged at him gently, she wasn’t forcing him to but she would help him up if he need her assistance.

Soraka danced around full of energy, as she watched Luke do the same. It probably looked like more of a dance then a fight to on lookers. She halts as fast as she could when he came to dead stop right in front of her, “We need a real fight with weapons and powers,” She utter, Luke was using his power against her. The rules of this game where very one side and completely unfair. She smirked as she reached up to pull his hair joking around, “Got to fight dirt with these silly rules in place.” He was somewhat taller than her though, she was 5.5 feet tall. She shrugged as she figured she couldn’t win this, “I suppose you win, Happy birthday.” She muttered under her breathe glaring at him.

Trigg cheered in the background as Luke was beating everyone. He couldn’t wait to give Luke’s birthday cake surprises.

Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:56 am

Luke did agree it was kind of unfair that they where not aloud to use there powers but he has a power that he couldn't turn off it was just him all the time, Luke gave a nod as she said they needed to fight for real as he wouldn't mind that as he was use of being Embers fighting buddy as nothing he boy did even hurt him and it was to dangerous for others.
"Ah... no... my hair... my only weakness" Luke said acting like he was in pain as he bent forward as he was joking around as well as he then moved his eyes to look at her as she said she guessed he won. "How about this... next time we can, let's have a real sparing match" Luke said as he then moved his hand out to her as to say deal "I just think the old man here didn't want a bush fire on our hands" Luke pointed out that there was so meany flammable things around them and it was just a friendly game.
-
"old man" ivory said in a deep voice as he sounded disappointed at Luke for calling him old as he then looked at them "this old man didn't want to take someone to hospital with hard to explain injuries for a party game...." ivory said as he then scratched his head "and maybe the bushfire thing too" he said as he shrugged a little as he then coughed "moving on...... there are still more people" Ivory pointed out.
-
Jake moved as he then sat up on the roof as they here kind of on the other side of the backyard as he then lay onto his back again.
-
Chris then moved himself away from Ivory as he looked at Soraka and then moved to whisper to her "don't let him eat" he said as he then winked a little "he gets easily distracted and tires out quicker" Chris said as he then looked at Luke and Ivory looking at him as he then smiled "what he dose, it's more like a normal persons stamina then.." she would still have to deal with his invonrsbility but at least he would be distracted.
-
When Lydia held his hand and then asked him to dance he then smiled "yes" he said as he then thought a little "wait I'm meant to ask you that " he said sheepishly as he then moved to stand up and then seemed stunned as he remembered he didn't know how to dance "can you teach me" Victor asked hoping that it was a easy dance to do as his moter control over his body was not the best and he had to really consentrat to do anything with his lower body

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:31 am

Soraka looked to his stretched out hand as she shakes it, “That’s a deal, no holding back no matter what.” She added as she pulled back her hand and looked around at all the tree, “Would have been good party lighting.” She said with a smirk as she then stood with everyone else waiting for Luke to find his next target. She listened closely to Chris words, “I think I would have to attack him in his sleep to have any chance of getting to him before he eats.” She whispered back, pointing out Luke ate all the time like a bottomless pit and she wouldn’t be surprised if he slept with snack beside his bed for midnight munchies.

Trigg came up behind Luke and hugged him closely, “You’re that greatest warrior,” he said as he kissed his head.

Lydia helped him to his feet as she pulled him close to her, “Will just wing it, will call it a new style of dance. Will totally start a trend.” She said jokingly to the last bit, as she pulled him up as best she could so that his feet were resting on hers as she slowly danced around the round. She didn’t want to go to crazy as she didn’t know the layout of his room and she also didn’t want to drop him neither.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:28 pm

Chris looked at Soraka as she mentioned that she would have to attempt to attack him in his sleep to get him before he ate "you don't know how right that is" he said as he laughed a little then moved his and to one of Luke's pockets to pull out a power bar kind of thing that looked home made "Jake makes there so he gets the nutritional daily intake with out eating us out of house and home" it was a bar packed and compressed with protein and calories for him to be able to sustain himself with "it didn't taste to good but it's small compacted and nutritionally good for him... we have our own to, different people have different needs.... plus they are easy to carry as rashens for missions" he said as he then put the bar back into Luke's pocket.
--
Luke watched Soraka and Chris talk about him as if he wasn't there he then crossed his arms as Chris took his bar, he was just about to say something but Trigg hugged him and he got over his annoyed feeling pretty quickly as he hugged Trigg back "I'm just the best" he said cockily as he walked back towards the house as Ivory and Trigg had started to jester him that way.
Luke was not paying attention as he was getting all big headed about how Trigg had said he was the best and he then tripped over a wire that was in the ground as he did a next some out of no where and scoop him up and hung him from a nearby tree up side down.
-
"Smooth" Chris said as he walked over to the net and then placed his hand on it and tabbed Luke on the nose "Truly the best" Chris said as he laughed a little, he knew Luke was line it just was funny timing as he had just boosted and bragged.
-
Jake jumped down from the roof as he landed the bend his knees and then stood up right and walked over to them, he didn't say anything as he then moved his and to the rope that was holding the net up and pulled out a pocket knife and cut it to let him down, he then walked over to Luke and held his hand out to help him up.
-
Luke landed with a thud in his head as he then lay there for a little wile trying to untangle him self once he was free he looked to see Jake standing there with his hand out to him "okay, okay... point taken... don't be cocky" Luke said as he got up with Jakes help.
----
Victor laughed at what she had said as she pulled him to his feet, he then rested his hands on her hips "ah, is this okay" he asked as he then looked at her feet so he could watch what they where don't and he could move more smoothly with her movements
"This is fun... we don't need them to have a party... we are having a nice dance party in here" he said as he then smiled a little as she was so close to him and she smelt so nice as well

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:39 pm

Soraka was laughing on the inside as she saw Luke fall into the trapped and then wonder why that trap was even in their garden. She liked the idea of on the go snack bars that were packed with everything each person need. That would be something she would be interested in having on hand.

Trigg busted out into laughter as well as it was pretty funny as he then rushed over to Luke to see if he was hurt, “Was that apart of the game?” he said as he felt over the boy’s body to see if he broke anything, he totally felt up his lower region as well with a cheeky smirk on his face as he did.

Lydia danced around the room with him getting more into it, “Yeah we can just bring the party to us,” She said with a sweet smile as she moved around in a circle and side to side in a pattern, “What else are we doing tonight?” She asked him, wondering what the night would in tale.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:05 pm

Chris moved away from Luke and Trigg as he watched Trigg pat him all over as he then crossed his arms and stood next to Soraka "do you think he knows how awkward this is" Chris said as Trigg hovered over Luke's groan, Chris then turned his attention way from them and to Soraka "do you think others would be interested in the nutritional bar things?" Chris was asking more if there employer would be interested in it for the people in the field as it had helped them a lot, Chris wasn't thinking of money side of it just more of the practical side as one bar for normal people was cut in to three meals, they just needed to eat it with water, also there was like seven different mixtures they had made and they mostly probably create more.
-
Jake watched as Trigg patted Luke over "he is fine, it's all there" jake said bluntly as there was really no reason for him to worry as Luke had fallen from way way way higher then that
"Luke is think..." Jake said as he tapped Luke's head and then chest kind of saying on both ways as he had just walked into a trap that he would have seen if he was looking, luckily Luke was built the way he was other wise he would be dead so meany times already just out of his bad luck, cluelessness and clumsiness.
-
Luke looked at Trigg as he smiled and then moved his hands to Triggs and pulled them back up away from his bits as he really didn't want to have a boner right now, and that was so close to happening, also he may want to just jump Trigg and that wouldn't go down well with the others ether.
"I'm fine..." Luke said as he then tapped his own head "yeah... in think... I know" he said as he laughed as he looked at Jake, he was both very Lucky some times but also could be very unlikely other times so him being so hard to brake was a very good thing.
-
Ivory looked at them as he smiled a little, jake wasn't picking on Luke in anyway shape or from he was kind of telling the truth as he had seen Luke get lost and walk right into enimey hands could less times, and then thimble and take down a hole group of enimeys with just one move.
"You boy are a conundrum" ivory said as he then moved his hand to then pat him on the head, all his boys where pretty weird and wild but he wouldn't have changed them.
-
Hayden watched from the distance, reading the lips of the people he could see the get the conversation that he was to far way to hear. He then moved his eyes to see if he could see Ember, he thought he knew the detention that he had gone but he wasn't shore.
----
"I'm not shore... I think they are just wigging it" Victor said honestly as his brothers really where not alway that orginiced at time, they had the food, the music and the people covered as for games, the boys often just mucked around, played there PS4's or watched movies and even had little scratch matches or fights for something to do.
"I'm really sorry if it's not what I said it was... I normally just like being with my brothers..." he said as he moved in time with her "even if they act like a cicalone, turning everything in there path on its head" Victor added as they would be like a force of nature some times when they where all together like they where.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Soraka seemed just as uncomfortable as Chris about the two love birds as she turned away and glanced to him, “I have a feeling he knows and he just doesn’t care what other people think of him.” She said softly only to Chris about the strange boy Trigg as she then listened to him talking about the energy bars once more, “I think they could work well in the field.” She added as she glanced back to the group, “I could see Voltaire being interested, you should have a talk to him about it.” She moved the follow after the group as they head in search of the final targets. She scanned the garden with her eyes looking for Ember wondering what he was going to do.

Trigg placed his arm around Luke’s shoulders as everyone was walking. Though he wasn’t shore if that trap had been Jake’s doing and that had been the boys turn or if the boy was following them just waiting to strike, maybe two people would team up on Luke. He kissed Luke cheeks as he smiled, “Having a fun day of the birth?” he said as he listened for approaching foes. If two people did attack at once Trigg was going to jump in and take one, so he could be Luke’s team.

Lydia giggled a bit as she smiled, “Now I’m just imaging your house as real mess,” She said, though so wasn’t trying to be rude or anything like that it was just what he had said about his brothers being a force to reckon with when all together, “Did you want to see what your brother are up to? Well I guess you know but I mean spend time with them?” She ask, as it seemed Victor very much enjoyed hanging out with his brother and she wanted to share in the things he liked with him.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:39 pm

Chris moved his and to grab Jake and pulled him back to where he was walking beside Soraka
"Soraka said you should talk to Voltaire about your bar's" Chris said as he then tried to talk Jake in to coming in with him, it was his bar's and Chris didn't want to go in to see Voltaire all alone.
-
"Voltaire won't bite.... much " Jake said as he picked right up on what he was getting at as he then looked at Soraka as he walked with them, he could see she was trying to look for Ember as he slowed down, slowly both Chris and Soraka down as he moved his hand to point to past the fence to a big large stump as he kind was pointing out where ember was so she could go to him if she wanted as jake could see that Soraka was worried.
-
Hayden picked up a up a rock as he threw it right at Luke's head, it would hit him dead in the centre of his head if he didn't move.
-
Luke was walking, he felt something under his feet as he then bent down and reached to see what it was, as he did the rock that Hayden threw went past him and then hit into the big stump that ember was hiding in.
-
Ember jumped a little as the rock hit the stump, as he has fallen asleep waiting for Luke to come, he moved his hand to rubbed his head as well he then yawned a little.
---
Victor moved his head to look around as he laughed as she said that she just pitchered that the house was a mess "jake keeps it clean... and the others will if they have to" Victor said as his legs then got wobbly as he had been on his feet for a wile "ah, do you mind if a sit for a wile" he was getting really tired

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:27 pm

“O sorry,” Lydia said relied this was getting to much for him as she danced him over to the bed. She checked to see if the bed was their first before gently leaning him back to sit on the bed. As she then shifted around to sit down beside him, “You ok?” She was wondering if he need a glass of water or something, as she seemed worried about him. She placed her hand on his back and gently rubbed his back.

Soraka looked smug, “O don’t worry, if he doesn’t like it he’ll probably just throw you in the shark tank.” She said with a wicked smirk playing across her face as she was telling Jake what Voltaire would do them, though as far as she knows boss V didn’t have a shark tank she was just enjoying messing with them. Her employer sent most people he wasn’t amused by over to visit her for a bit of torture and integrating. She looked over to the tree stump as she Jake was pointing and she heard Ember groan, she wasn’t that worried about him. She was more interested to see how he was going fight Luke.

Trigg overheard their little chat as he walked up behind Jake with a grin on his face, “Aww can you make fish bars?” he said as he licked his lips, “You can cook up the shark into a nice yummy fishy bars for Trigg when you go swimming with him.” He didn’t realize swimming with the fishes meant death in human speech. He just assumed it was fun to swim with a shark.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:46 pm

"There is no shark tank..." Chris picked up as he then looked at Soraka as he placed his hands behind his head as he walked "I've been to almost every room and floor and..." Chris stopped what he was saying as he pretty much ratted him self in for doing something he most probably should have as he then lowered his hands from behind his head and coughed "I mean... ehhhh.... crap" Chris looked at Soraka as he could feel a talk with Voltaire some time in the near future. Chris had gotten board and then just phased threw the walls and floors invisible and checked out almost every room in the base.
-
Jake looked at Soraka as she said that he would just get thrown into the shark tank as he then looked at her face as he was trying to see if she was telling the truth as he then looked at his brother and place his hand on his face, okay he had almost done the same thing going threw the vents and had even gone with Chris at some points but Chris had just told Soraka what they had done.
"Fish bars" Jake repeated what Trigg had said as he looked at him and then placed his hand on Triggs head "shore, if I get thrown in a tank and make it out I will so do that" Jake was not really making any promises as he said if he made it out and most lickly he wouldn't.
-
Hayden waited for Luke to get closer as he then pulled a wire that made a big log come swooping from the trees and hit Luke in the chest, the Traps where Hayden's, part of one of the left overs from a previous scratch match they had held.
Hayden then ran out and jumped onto Luke with his knees so they wound have also hit into his chest then started to hit Luke with the back of his hand as he knew that a fist would only just hurt him.
-
Luke took the log to the chest as he was flung back onto the ground as he then grunted, it was lucky that Trigg had dropped back with the rest as he was worried that he would have gotten hurt. Luke lay there as Hayden then landed on him, it winded him as he had landed right over his lower rib cage and the forse moved his chest a little, Hayden then started to back hand Luke as he did he lifted his hands to cover his face. Hayden was siriose
--
Victor sat there as he then placed his hand on her lap, she was fussing over him "I'm okay... I just need to rest my legs that is all" he said as that had been the most he had done in one day for a long time, Victor then moved to lay back as he did Lydia would have gone back with him he looked at his roof, there was star stickers on his roof in the patterns of the star systems.
"It's okay... I had fun..." Victor said as he then turned to look at her as he then moved his hand to hers "if you want you can push me around in my wheelchair" he then laughed at the thought of all then back of the legs and ankles that they would run into

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Soraka wasn’t completely shocked that the boys had use their powers to check out the base. Though she very well knows Voltaire would be very unpleased over their actions, “That was a mistake that can’t be undone.” She said sounding annoyed with Chris over what he’d done. Although she almost seen every part of the base herself doing somewhat the same thing as she’d grown up there but there was a huge difference. He was an outright noob! That shouldn’t be sticking his nose where it wasn’t wanted and she was Voltaire’s favor child out of all of them, and a father figure to her. She would do anything for him including ratting out Chris’s little dirty secret to him. She gazed at him as if she was very mad at him and it was unforgivable. If it wasn’t for Ember wanting to be at this silly party she would drag him off to Voltaire right now. She looked back as she heard the fight break out, Hayden didn’t look like he was holding back.

Trigg turned his head quickly as he heard the log hit Luke, “Luke?” he asks as if seeing if he was ok but he was relieved to see the boy fighting back. He hissed at Hayden for being an utter bully, as he didn’t like to boy much. He was holding back in till he saw Luke covering his face for protection. He run over to them with a run up and pushed Hayden off of Luke. He tried to pin him but Hayden would of be fighting back, so it was tug a war between them, “Why are you hurting Luke for real smelly human?” he hissed at him in anger.

Lydia fell back onto the soft bed as he laid back she relaxed a little as it was comfortable, “They may not end so well if I knock you into a lot of stuff.” She said as she laughed with him, “Your life was probably a little bit safer before I came along.” She said kind of jokingly, but it may also be true, “Might be better if you push your wheelchair and I hold your hand,” She smiled with a smile towards him.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:51 am

Ivory was walking back as a little still in front of Chris, jake and Soraka as he heard Chris say that he had checked out the base with out full parmistion as he then looked back at him "Chris..." Ivory said in a unhappy voice as he genuinely seemed angry at Chris for doing what he had done as he moved to stop and hold his hand out to stop Chris "you do realise I have to take this to Voltaire" Ivory said as he was working for Voltaire and would have to bring this up but also Ivory was Chris's father and would have to punish him for doing something as thoughtless as that. Ivory moved his hand to point to Chris head as he pointed to it "keep it in here and tell no one else what you saw.... Not even me.. I will know what is there then I need to if I need to" Ivory said as he looked at Chris basically telling him to keep quiet on what he has seen as they really didn't need to know what was there unless they had to.
-
Chris stopped at Ivory did and told him of as Chris looked actually uncomfortable as he was bing scolded, he then looked to the floor as he realised that Soraka was looking at him in a not happy manna.
Chris then moved his attention to the log that had then just hit into Luke's chest as he watched it unfold as he didn't seem very shocked as there had always been something between Hayden and Luke that was some kind of unspoken tension. Chris knew better to get between this kind of this even if he did want to stop it as he would most likely get a hit from Hayden as well, and it would hurt him more.
-
Hayden grunted as Trigg pushed him off of Luke and tried to pin him down, Hayden was pushing Trigg right back as he glared at him "don't get involved where your not wanted... freak" Hayden said in a nasty tone as he then eyed Trigg off, this whole thing with Trigg being a blue furry creature and Luke loving him anyway as that thing as well as Luke loving Him, As a guy was just ticking Hayden off so much.
-
Ivory was standing there, but he couldn't just let what Hayden had done and said to Trigg slide as it was just not on. Soraka probably had never seen this side of Ivory as he had always been a happy bubble and some time goofy man at the base. Ivory moved to walk over to where Trigg and Hayden where as he pulled Trigg off of Hayden then lent down and picked Hayden up by the scruff of his neck as he then looked at him and placed him on his feet. He was not happy at all with what Hayden had down and to showed in his face as this was meant to be a playful game. Ivory knew that physically Luke could take the beeting but mentally was a different mater as it would have most probably upset Luke a little.
"Hayden" Ivory said in a loud grumbling but booming voice, he didn't really say anything more then that but he meant way more then what was said, Ivory then looked at Trigg "see if Luke is okay" Ivory's voice was less angry as he spoke to Trigg as he was not angry at him and didn't want to give Trigg the wrong information. Ivory then moved to walk as he did he dragged Hayden off out of site and out of ear shot as he was still holding him, he wasn't going to do this in front of the others.
-
Jake then made his way over to Luke to help him to his feet as Trigg had pinned or tried to pin Hayden, then watched as Ivory dragged Hayden off in a foul mood as he then looked consurned for Luke
"Are you okay?" Jake asked as he looked at Luke, he didn't mean to ask if he was hurt as he knew that Hayden would have beeten his own hands bloodied before he would even have the chance to hurt Luke physically.
-
"I'm okay" Luke said quietly to answer Jake as he stood there after Jake had helped him to his feet, Luke was clearly not okay as it did bother him, but what had bothered him more was the fact that Hayden had told Trigg that he was not wanted, he really didn't want Trigg to feel that way at all, Luke had also been beaten up and abussed as a child on the streets as well as one other things that he didn't talk about much. Luke stood there not saying or doing anything as he couldn't just yet. Luke seemed walled off from the others now was he placed one hand onto his faces and then just crouched down with the other arm going over his knees, he didn't cry, it probably would have been better if he had as he just stared at the floor.
-
Ember had come out of hiding when he had herd all of that go down as he walked over to the group and then right to Luke as he crouched down in front of Luke, he placed his head up agents Luke's hand over his face.
Ember and Luke understood each other well as they both copped it from Hayden all the time and knew what the other felt in that way, they where really close as Luke had always made Ember feel better after he had taken a lot of verbal abuse and Ember would make Luke feel better after he had taken emotional abuse. Ember didn't have to say anything before Luke hand moved his hand down away from his face, as Luke did that Ember moved his head back as he then looked at Luke, there was no way he could fight Luke now after he had been upset like that.
-
Luke then moved his arm to grab around Embers neck as he stood to his feet pulling Ember up as well, Luke loosened his grip around Embers neck just enough for the boy to turn so his back was to Luke as he then tightened it again and then placed his other hand into a fist and started to rub Embers hair as he then laughed as Ember struggled and tried to wiggle free from his grip
"I have court a wild red head" Luke chuckled as he mucked around playfully. It would have taken a lot longer for Luke to get over it if Ember hadn't did that as the two had a close brotherly friendship, nether really had to say anything to know what the other meant, they were similar in meany ways as well as being completely different in other ways. It may have been confusing to look at from the outside as it was almost odd to witness some times.
----
"Safer... maybe" Victor said as he though of some of the jobs that his family had done as he then laughed a little as his life was not safe at all "but no where as much fun" that was the truth there as he had not laughed like this for a long time, and she was so out going and tried to do everything she could, Victor felt like he could do anything and it was limitless to what he could accomplish when she was by his side
"I think you just saved my brothers legs with that desistion" he said as he laughed a little and then sighed as he lay on his comfortable bed and looked at Lydia "your beautiful" it just slipped out, he didn't think of what he was saying "and awesomely fun" he added as he smiled "I am glad I met you" Victor didn't mean to sound cheesy but it was the truth.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:53 am

Trigg wrestled with Hayden rolling in the dirt as he them saw Ivory come over looking like he meant business as the man took Hayden off of him. He cringed a little too at all of Ivory’s shouting but at least it didn’t seem to be focused on him. He was relieved when the man spoke to him much nicer as he scrambled over to Luke to see if the boy was ok. He sat beside Luke as Jake was looking after him, “I don’t like that smelly human,” he uttered sounding frustrated with Hayden.

Soraka had listened to Ivory talking the talk about ratting Chris out to her boss but she wasn’t shore if it was all for show or not, considering the boy was his son after all. She watched the events unfold as she crossed her arms wondering why Hayden and Luke had such an issue with each other. Although it didn’t surprise her as he brother had been an asshole to her as a child and completely hated her guts. So she understood having to deal with heartless siblings. She saw Ember run to his brother’s side showing a more loving relationship. She stays back not really feeling like she should get involved as she wasn’t their family and they probably just saw her as an outsider.

Lydia laughed as he spoke of saving his brothers legs from being hit a lot and then she blushed bright red as she heard his words, saying she was beautiful and awesome fun to be around. She smiles feeling all warm and happy inside, “I’m really glad a meet someone so nice as you and kind, and caring.” She was really starting to care about this boy, she had feelings for him. She rolled over on to her side and wrapped her arms around him to hug him, “I’d say your handsome in return but I don’t what you look like,” She said jokingly as she giggles, “Your super handsome in my mind.” She quickly added, she wasn’t shore how he would response to the hug
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:37 am

Ember moved to struggling but it was pretty much no use to as Luke had him in a tight, grip he then looked over at Soraka and noticed that she was starting to look like she was left out a little and held his hand out to her "Soraka.... help" Ember said as if he was pleading with her as he looked at her threw his messed up hair covering his face, Ember had his other hand trying to pull away at the arm as he looked at Soraka in a needing way as he struggled a little more.
-
Jake knelt down next to Trigg as he looked at him looking kind lost what to do "Hayden can be a jurk..." Jake said quietly as he then looked at Ember and Luke as he then looked back to Trigg "mostly to people that are brave enough to be who they really are" Jake knew the big dark secrets that Hayden was trying to keep from everybody close to him. Trigg and Luke were freely showing there love and Ember had control problems but didn't let them hold him back, he worked so much harder to get over them.
Jake stood up as he then helped Trigg to his feet and smiled at him as he nugged him to go over to Luke.
-
Chris looked at what was going on as he looked more worried that Ivory would tell on him as he knew he would, and get him to apologise to him as well as he knew Ivory would rather take him so he could try to get a more lenient punishment for Chris. It was better that they go right to Voltaire and he hear it from them then to dance around the problem and have him hear about it from someone else.
"Looks like Ember need saving" Chris said as he pointed it out to Soraka as he then pushed her towards him gently as if to say go to him.
-
Luke looked at Soraka as he then stopped messing his hair up and smiled "come on... he is yours.. right" Luke kind sounded like he was called Ember Soraka's propaty as he then waved her over "come and get him then" Luke said playfully as he was egging her on to come and scrap with him, it would be more tugging and pushing as well as light wrestling with each other and Trigg and Soraka where welcome to join in the fun.
---
Victor was a little surprised at the hug but didn't pull away or struggle as he quite liked the hug. Victor moved his and to her face as she was so close and he liked it that way, he then listened to her as she said that she thought he was handsome in her mind as he then moved his face to kiss her on the lips with passion as he really liked her as well, Victor moved his other hand to wrap around her waist as he kissed her.
He kind of got a hard on from being that close to her and kissing her like he did

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next