Always In Our Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The boys house

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The boys house  - Page 3 Empty Re: The boys house

Post by Trigg Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:33 pm

Soraka smirked a little as she saw Ember struggling as she run towards him to join the fun. The boy was a screw up and a total mess at time, but he did bring a sense of fun to her life. She grabbed his stretched out hand as she played a bit of tug a wag with Luke with Ember as the rope. She finally pulled him free as he came stumbling towards her and ended up knocking her over on the grass. She lay on the floor as Ember landed on top of her.

Trigg nodded as he went over Luke giving him a big hug, “I made you a cake,” he said trying to cheer him up, “Want to come see it?” he asked as he held the boys hand suggesting for him to follow him the kitchen where everyone would likely follow them to.

Lydia moved in closer pushing her body against his as he was kissing her and she returned the kisses with such passion. She felt that his lower region was stirring once more but this time she didn’t pull away from him out of embarrassment instead she pushed herself closer to him feeling his body warm, “Did you need more time to rest?” She said as she broke the kiss wondering if his body was tried still.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

https://alwaysinourhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:26 pm

Victor moved his hand to her back and gently ran his fingers up and down the part of her back that was not covered by the dress as he kissed her, as she pushed herself up against him more he got harder as he could feel her body right there. when she broke the kiss and asked if he still needed some rest he looked a little sad "if I say I'm okay dose that mean we stop? Because if that is the case I need more time to rest" Victor said as he then moved his other hand to brunch the hair out of her face as he looked at her beauty and wondered how he was so lucky to have met some one as loverly as funny as she was.
"Did you want to date... I mean I.. would like to, if you do" Victor said as he thought that it would only be right as he was kind of making out with her and wanted to be way more then friends.
--
Ember groaned as he kind of had a sore shoulder now as he was used as a tug of war toy by Luke and Soraka and he was still sore from the fighting lessons that he was getting from Soraka in secret almost every morning, as well as his normal training. Ember opened his eyes to see his was on top of her as he then quickly moved his arms and legs to the side so he was holding his weight off of her, he smiled down at her "my hero" Ember said as he looked down at her and then lent his face close to hers resting his forehead on hers as he looked her in the eyes "what dose my hero want as a reward?" Ember was almost kissing her but didn't and he was waiting to see what she said.
-
Luke looked at Trigg as he said he had made him a cake as the then moved his arms around Trigg and picked him up in a big cuddle as he then spun around as he was in a very happy mood "a cake" Luke said as he smiled and then placed Trigg down onto his feet as he then waited for Trigg to lead the way as he then followed him eager to see what kind of cake it was.
-
Jake glanced back at ember and Soraka then to Luke and Trigg as he heard the mention of the cake that he had made him as he then walked over to Chris and tapped him on the shoulder "you have to come see this" Jake said as he had seen the 'cake' that Trigg had made when he was getting stuff out of the freezer for the party and was thinking it was kind of adorable that he had at least tried even if he didn't fully understand the concept that cakes are normally made from something sweet.
Jake and Chris followed Luke and Trigg back into the house as they now both wanted to watch this.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Lydia seemed puzzled by his response as she only suggested that he might want to rest due to the fact he’d been tried before from everything they’d done today, she wasn’t going to up and leave on him. She figured he’d miss understood her maybe so she brushed it off and kissed his lips lightly a shoring him she wasn’t going anywhere without him. She felt Victor run his hand down her back as he asked her if they should date, “I’d like that,” She told him as she hugged him again laying her head on his chest.

Soraka took a breath as he moved off of her and hovering above her almost touching lips. Everyone was around them it was super embarrassing as she liked to keep her level head and lethal killer persona, “Do I get to have anything?” She said with a devilish smirk, “I think I’ll take a raincheck but you’ll have to do whatever I want without question when I ask it of you.” She was deadly serious and would take some time to think about what she wanted of him. She grabbed him and rolled him over so she was now on top of him with a grin playing across her face.

Trigg bounded into the house as happy as could be as he heads for the kitchen, “Closes your eyes,” he said to Luke as he wanted it be a surprise for the boy as he went into the freezer and pulled out a large ice cream cake, it had a layer of rum raisin with chill flakes mixed in the give it some kick. A layer of fish sauced flavored vanilla ice cream, and on top a mint looking ice cream but it was wasabi mixed with mint ice cream. On the outside it looked pretty safe, but on the inside was cut up pieces of raw salmon and chucks of tuna. It probably would smelly a little fishy and it was super spicy, “Would you all like a slice?” he looked so proud and would be most upset if they didn’t at least try it as he’d work so hard on it.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:49 pm

Victor was happy when she agreed to date him then thought for a little as he really didn't have any idea what that meant as the then looked at her as she lay there and then looked to the side away from her as he then closed his eyes, this feeling almost seem unbearable as he had a rush of hormones he has never felt and they all wanted him to do one thing but. He couldn't, not to her, not if she didn't want to, not right now.
"Uh... did... you want to" he stopped as he then thought of what he was going to say as it seemed to be going the wrong way already "pick the next song" he added quickly as he didn't want to seem like a creep, he did already have a hard on and she felt so good pressed against him.
----
Ember looked at Soraka as she asked if she got anything that she wanted as he then looked a little worried but he couldn't say no to her "yes... anything for you" Ember said agreeing to her turmes of anything when she asked no questions as he then was a little shocked as he was then rolled so she was onto as he lay there his hands moved to run up her legs from her knees to her butt as they rested on it as he then looked into her eyes, he found her domanence kind of a turn on.
-
Luke covered his eyes like Trigg asked as he then waited for the all clear to check as he did he looked at the cake and smiled as he then nodded "yes.. cut me a slice" Luke said not carrying that it smelt funky and odd as he would eat almost anything as long as it was more out of food produces. Luke then turned to look at Jake and Chris as he gave them a 'say yes' look as he did he seen them both reluctantly nod to agree to try the cake.
-
"I would like a taste... it looks nice" Jake then looked at the cake as he could still smell it and wasn't shore if he wanted to even try but he didn't want to hurt the boys feeling.
-
"Me two" Chris said as he then gave a look to jake as to say this is your fault as if they didn't come on they wouldn't have had to try the cake in the first place.
-
"Give me some to" Ivory said from the back ground as he then walked into the kitchen with Hayden in toe behind him as he then sniffed the air "it smells... interesting" he added not wanting to hurt Triggs feeling as he has made this for Luke out of love so they would all have to stomach it or a bit if it at least.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:57 pm

Lydia paused at what he was saying in till he seemed to change his mind all of a sudden. Even though he hadn’t at right and said it she had a feeling what he was going for. She wasn’t shore if she was ready for that, was she? She pondered to herself as she was relieved when he mentioned picking a new song, “Do you have tale as old as time? Beauty and the breast.” She liked that song, it was a beautiful Disney classic. She run her hand though his shortish hair, as she played with his hair curling it with her finger.

Soraka was plead when some of the party guest wondered off so she wasn’t so embarrassed by Ember touchy feely actions though Hayden was still floating about and she wasn’t shore where Ivory was lurking neither. She glanced around to see everyone leaving to go inside as they were saying something about a cake, “Do you want birthday cake?” She asked Ember, wonder if he wanted to be involved in that part of the party or not. As no one was watching them anymore she lent down and kissed him.

Trigg smile grow as he was filled with so much happiness that everyone wanted a piece of his master piece. He placed the cake down on the bench as he took plates out of the drainer as he’d seen the boys eat of those before. He took a knife sliced the cake like he was wielding a sword, “A big piece for the birthday boy,” he said with a smiled as he handed Luke a plate. He then went around the room handing cake to Jake, Chris, Ivory and then he took in front of Hayden holding out the plate to him, “Would you like join us?” he said in a kind voice trying to include the boy for once since this was Luke birthday and they were brother even under all though hostel layers.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:24 pm

Victor thought of if he had that song, he didn't but he was shore that he could get it on just for her. He lay there as she twisted his hair around her finger "it not on the play list, but I can put it on for you" he said as he pulled out his phone, his lap top was on and he had a app on his phone that could connect to it, he looked for it and, he found it after a few mins and put it on for her.
"Umm... so" he said as he look at her with a sheepish smile "what did you want to do know? Say here or go see what the others are doing" he asked as he looked her in the eyes not that she could look back at me.
--
"I would rather say with you" Ember said as he looked at Soraka as he would much rather stay here with her then go do the cake thing. Ember kissed her back as he then moved one of his hands to her chest as he started to feel her up, he then moved his other hand to her ass as he squeezed it then broke the kiss "it's nice out here" Ember said as he looked up at her
--
Luke took the pease of cake that Trigg handed him as he then got a spoon and scoop a big bit into his mouth, he stopped for a moment as he looked at the others and then continued to scoff more into his face as he really didn't have much of sence of taste and this really didn't bother him at all.
-
Jake looked at the cake and then took his spoon taking a little as he put it in his mouth and then quickly sollowed it and then coughed as he then lent over, he was not shore he was going to be able to eat it all as he then glanced at Luke how has finished his slice.
-
Chris looked at Jakes reaction as he then dreaded taking a bite as he then moved his hand reluctantly grabbed the spoon and then put it in his mouth as he then coughed as he got a big chunk of chilli.
-
Ivory took a bite of the cake as he chewed it and then swolled as he then looked at the cake, it was eatable but was not then best tasting but hay it wasn't bad enough to kill him, ivory took another bite as he then looked over to Hayden.
-
Hayden looked at the peace of cake as he looked at the others then at Ivory "I don't really like sweet things" he said as it looked like ice cream cake, Hayden crossed his arms and then turned his head away "but thanks anyway " Hayden added in a fashion that was not really him at all as

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:13 am

Lydia smiled at him as he found the song for her, “Does that mean tale as old as time in playing all though at the house?” She asks as had mentioned the speaks that were all though out the house connected to his sound system, “I’d love to just love here with you Vic…” She said with a sweet smile on her lips, “…but we should probably go see your brothers on their birthday,” She was talking about Trigg as well as Luke. She gave him a kisses on the lips and then sat up. She would help Victor to the other room or lean on his wheelchair if he chooses to travel that way.

Soraka looked around as they were laying around in the open this was not a great place to be fooling around if Ember was going to continue the way he was going, “Why did you even come then?” She asks him, as if she though he was dumb for coming in the first place if he hated being here so much. She’d come for him to give him support though this bullshit and no other reason. She got off of him as grabbed his waist pulling him up sense he was a light weight or seemed as light as air maybe due to his powers or something like that.

Trigg was so happy they were giving his cooking a go he’d just gotten the idea from watching Jake work his magic in the kitchen. He looked to Luke as the boy had finished his slice already, “What’s it like? Do you like? Would you like some more?” he asks loads of questions at once wondering if he cooked a good human meal. He looked around at most of the people coughing, “To spicy? …I like spicy,” he said sheepishly, as he had a feeling they couldn’t handle the burn but the ice cream was a good blend to help cool it down. He looked to Hayden as the boy was being rather nice to him which he thought to be strange, “It’s a blend of spicy with the sweet smoothness of ice cream.” He let it go, since Hayden was being so nice to him for once he wasn’t going to force any cake on the boy. Though looked around to everyone else for glee, “Seconds anyone? Just save some for Victor and his mate.” He wanted them to try some to, if Ember and Soraka wanted some they could to it was a big cake.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:15 pm

"I came because Ivory asked me to" Ember said as he looked at Soraka as she asked why he bothered to come as he then was pulled to his feet like he was nothing "also I can for Luke" Ember didn't have a bad relationship between all of the boys he got on okay with Luke Victor and jake too.
"I suppose we should go in there" Ember said as he would much rather stay with her but he had better go in and mingle with them or at least try to. Ember then hugged her and kissed her neck a little "we can sneak off latter when they are more busy" Ember was pointing out that they could go have some fun latter when others where less likely to find them.
Ember moved way from her has he grabbed her hand and then walked into the house with her.
_____
Victor moved to look at Lydia as he kissed her back and then was helped to his feet, he led her to where the his wheelchair was folded up as he then moved to pull it out and unfold it and then held her as he then moved his hand to rub up and down her back as he kissed her on the lips and then pulled back and smiled
"Pick up where we left off latter?.... I mean the nice cuddling" Victor had so say the last bit so he said that he wasn't pointing out that he didn't mean doing anything else.
___
"Yes" Luke moved his hand to hold out his plate as he did want some more as it didn't hate it "It had a interest taste... not bad at all" Luke then moved his hands to then pat his stomach as he then moved over to Trigg as he looked at his brothers, they didn't seem like they could handle it very well but they where trying.
___
Hayden looked at Trigg as he explained it to him and then moved his hand to take to plate as he then took a bite, he seemed to enjoy the mix of the spice and the smooth milky texture as he to ate wired and wacky things to as he then looked at Trigg as he finished it and then handed the plate back to him "more.... please" Hayden said as he then looked to the side, it was a strange feeling to have something in common with this thing "I didn't mean what I said before" Hayden said as he kind of apologising for what had happened before and that was the best he was going to get it.
____
Chris looked at Trigg and then smiled a little as he then shock his head as he asked them if they wanted more but he really didn't want anyone "sorry, it's to spicy for me" he said as he then smiled, he didn't say it was to bad he just said that it's wasn't to his likening.
_____
Jake put his down as he was not able to finish it as he looked at Hayden, he had basically said sorry well in his own way that is as he then laughed at Ivory, Luke and Hayden as they had all finished there cakes "I think they like your cake at least.... so it must be okay" jake said as he then moved over to Hayden and patted him on the back as he then walked into the lounge room and turned on the TV as he then turned on the PS4 and then waited to see if others would come in with him.
_____
Ivory looked at Hayden as he then was a little proud of the boy as he knew that he wasn't bad just hard to handle some times as he was trying his best at the moment.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:23 pm

Lydia helped him over to his wheelchair as she felt him rubbing her back to laid her head on his shoulder smiling, “Yeah,” She said blushing as he mentioned picking up where they’d left off from. She lent on the side the wheelchair as that she could follow him out into the main area. She walked beside Victor as he leads her back out to where everyone was eating cake, “O may what’s that smell?” She said softly not wanting to be rude but Vic would hear her as she court a whiff of the fishy ice cream cake.

Soraka agreed with a nod about sneaking off latter sound like fun or while everyone was sleeping would work to. She followed him inside with her hand in his, “Is that cake?” She mouthed to Ember as it looked a bit odd and the smell wasn’t so great neither. Though seemed to be smelling it worse than everyone else in the room and on top of that he hated fish.

Trigg was really happy Luke was enjoying his birthday surprise as he cut the boy a huge slice for seconds and slapped in on his plate, “Smells delicious,” he said as he loved fish anything really. His eyes widened as Hayden talking about wanting more now he knows his cooking must be great, “I’m happy you like it,” he said to the boy as he cut Hayden a huge slice as well and hand it to him, “Enjoy,” he was shocked when the boy was apologizing to him, that earned him some respected in Trigg’s eyes. He shrugged as they declined more cake, “More for us.” He then spotted Ember and Soraka, Victor and Lydia. He took to slices of cake over to Ember and Soraka as he was holding it out to them, “Day of birth cake?” he was asking if they wanted some.

Soraka took one glance at the cake seeing the fish chucks and the smell woofed over her making her felt sick. One second she was there and the next she’d dash off to the toilet feeling nauseous, as she then suddenly throws up in the bowl.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:58 am

Ember watched as Soraka then ran off to the toilet as he looked very worried about her, his eyes then moved to Trigg "ah save us a slice..." Ember said as not to hurt Trigg as this was a celebration for him as well, Ember then ran off after Soraka and got there just in time to hear her be sick in the toilet bowl he then cringed as he stood by the toilet door "are you okay, did you want anything? Water? A wet cloth?" Ember wanted to help her but the sound and smell of someone being sick could some times make him feel sick as he had a weak constitution for that kind of thing as well as lots of blood that is.
_____
Luke moved his eye to the large peace of cake as he then smiled and started to eat it and then glanced over to Victor and Lydia as then made there way out of Victors room as he looked over there and then laughed a little at there bed hear as they both had clearly been laying down, he doubted it went any further then that as Victor was shy and this was the first girl he had ever really got to talk to but at the same time he thought that it was cute that they had at least been making out, Luke put his plate down and walked sneakily over to them as everyone else wasn't looking there way and then moved his hand to both there heads and straightened there hair up "you had bed head" Luke said softly to them both as he then tapped them on there shoulders and then made his way back to his slice of cake and then started to eat it.
_____
Victor smelt the cake as well but was mixed over his feeling on trying it, it looked nice but smelt off at the same time. "What?" Victor asked softly as Luke came over and fixed there hair up for them as he then went red as he then looked up at Lydia, Luke had worked out that they had been making out, he moved his eyes to look at Luke as he walked his way back to his peace of cake and then looked at Victor and Lydia with a grin on his face "Luke seems to know something" Victor whispered up to Lydia as he then moved one of his hands to touch his own hair.
______
Hayden moved his eyes to look at Victor and that girl next to him, he looked them both over as he didn't seem very impressed that they had ran off to Victors room wile they where out side. Hayden almost looked jalouse as he looked at Lydia with Victor, Hayden ate his cake as he just looked them over.
______
Chris moved his head to look at Soraka and Ember as they then ran of then to Hayden eyeing off Lydia with Victor and sighed as he pointed to the lounge room "we'll be playing Mortal combat" Chris said as he walked into the lounge room, they could hear everything that went on in the kitchen and dinning room to so could still comment if talked to.
_____
Ivory looked at Jake and Chris as they had pretty much moved away from the more awkward situation to play some games, he then looked at Hayden eyeing off Lydia, ivory sighed as he then looked at Trigg "don't give Victor any cake... he can't have any till he eats something for dinner" ivory knew that Victor would like the spicy cake and most probably feel sick and follow Soraka lead up to the toilet bowl so this was his way of politely telling Tirgg not to give him any
"Victor... why is beauty and the beast music playing?" He asked that then smiled as he seen Lydia reaction to what he said as he then grinned "it's good... to mix it up now and then" Ivory had a feeling it may have been the girl that requested it.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:53 am

As Soraka was throwing up she heard Ember at the door, “I don’t know what brought that on.” She said as she had stopped for a bit as she sat beside the toilet bowl still feeling nauseous. She didn’t like fish but she never reacted to it that badly before today, the smell had just really gotten to her. After recovering from the magical enchantment that had turn her into a little kid, as well as the odd event when they had swap bodies for about a few hours there was still magic linger in her body as an after effect as if was still wearing off. Ember had gotten her pregnant and the magic inside her had speed it up, making her sixes weeks pregnant at this point. She held her hand to her head as she felt dizzy and like she was going to throw up again.

Lydia blushed as well as Vic big brother had fixed up her hair, “We were just hugging,” She said softly pretty much saying it to herself. She couldn’t see Hayden had impressed look so she took no notice of it as she rubbed Victors hand, “Did you want to play PlayStation with your brothers?” She asks him, she pushed Vic to the lounge as best she could so they wouldn’t be offered any cake. She did ok she only hit the coffee table once. She sat down on the floor in front of Victor, “Can I play?” She asked Chris as she held out her hand for a controller, if they let her play they would find out she was really good at the game and had pretty memorized every more, and by memory know what the press. Who every versed her would get their butt kicked, the only thing she had an issue with was finding the other players character if they moved a lot but she listened closely to the sounds in game to try and judge it. So she owes them and pull off a finishing move easily.

Trigg nodded to Ivory as he would be good and not offer cake to the little kiddies, “Right,” he added as he cut himself a large piece of creamy fishy goodness, “More for me and Luke,” He said with a cheekily grin. He returned the ice-cream cake to the freeze as he picked up his bowl moving over to Luke, “What is this mortal kombat?” he asked the boy wondering if it was another fight to the death game like before but play fighting. He stood there eating his yummy cake.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:24 pm

Ember moved to sit down at the out side of the door as he wasn't just going to leave her like that, he then moved to look in as he seen her look even more pale as she was going to be sick again he moved in as he grabbed her hair to try and keep it out of her face as he rubbed her back a little doing the best he could not to feel sick to, he looked away from the bowl and out the door "it can't be helped..." he said honestly as there was no way to tell that it was going to happen like that. Ember had no clue what he has done or that the magicl this that had happened to her had sped it up.
___
Chris looked over to Lydia as she pushed Victor into the lounge room with them and then sat down in front of him and asked if she could play "shore" Chris said without hesitation as he then moved to get up and hand her the controller "I swear Jake cheats anyway" Chris said as he then laughed as he was not the best at this game and joking about Jake cheating as he then released that he had gave the controller to a blind girl as he sat back down, the thought had slipped his mind as she moved pretty well and so sometimes it was hard to remember she was.
____
"Don't go easy on him" Victor said as he then looked down at Lydia as he then laughed "he will take the slack and kick you a mile" Victor said giving her a friendly warning that Jake didn't hold back much he may with her but he would want to see what she could do first.
_____
"You just need to get good" Jake said in his defence as he then smiled as he looked at them and picked his character.
____
"It's a vidio game" Luke said as he then moved grabbed Triggs arm and pulled him to the dining room to sit as the table as they could see the TV from there and could also get a good veiw of the people in the lounge room to watch there reaction

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:08 pm

Lydia moved over the characters as it said their names to her and she locked in Nitara a vampire liked character with black dragon wings. Then the fight begins as it counted down, 1… 2… 3… Fight! She hitting the buttons so fast like a pro player, pulling off all sorts of combo’s giving Jake’s character a full on beating. She used her character’s signature move to jump on the other player’s character drinking their blood taking health off them and resorting her health points. She then did a finishing move on him.

Trigg sat down at the table as he watched Lydia and Jake playing the gory game, “What does Luke want to do for his day of the birth?” he asked him, as he wanted to make the boy happy so anything he wanted to do he was up for or would at least give it a try anyway. He sat their scoffing down her cake.

Soraka throw up again as he was standing behind her holding her hair out of the way. After a few minutes she had nothing left to throw up. She got up as she held onto Ember arm for support. Flashing the toilet, she then walked over to the sink wash her face and swallowed some cold water trying to get rid of the acid taste in her mouth. She turned look at Ember he almost looked as pale as her, “I must be sick,” She couldn’t think of any other reason she’d be throwing up like that.

Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:19 pm

Jake was almost in shock as he has gotten his ass handed to him by her, not to mention that she was blind but not like that had stopped her as she clearly knew what she was doing.
He has gone Kitana and only just got some basic hits in before he had the beet down put on him "dam...." Jake said pretty much speechless as he didn't have much of a chance.
____
Chris cheered at Jake lost and then patted his poor defeated bother on the back "ah tough brake...." Chris grinned as he then added "maybe you just need to get good" Chris burst out in laughter as he still couldn't believe Jake had been put in his place.
____
Victor watched as he then placed his hands on her shoulders and massaged them "okay you just need to win the next round... you have this... you have him on the ropes" Victor said acting like he was her couch and she was some kind of boxer in a tough fight as he found this a little funny as jake had given them shit for a long time.
_____
Hayden moved to go stand in the lounge room still with some cake as he watched his brothers playing around and also seemed like he was keeping a eye on Lydia as he now thought that she had taken average of Victor some how, not that she did but he didn't know that
_____
Luke moved his hand to Trigg's face as he pulled him close and whispered in his ear "I would love to just have you" Luke said suggesting sex but that would have to wait till latter as he was shore that the rest of the people at the party wouldn't enjoy listening to that "but that is a gift I can give you later tonight" he said as he kissed Trigg's check and then lent back as then smiled at the fact that Jake had lost the first round "that's it Lydia... show no mercy!" Luke said as he laughed at the look Jake gave him.
____
Ember helped her up once she had finished and wanted to get up to her feet he carefully and gently helped her not wanting to knock her or make her feel like she was going to be sick again
"Did you want to go?..." Ember asked if she wanted to leave as she was clearly not well at the moment and he didn't want her to over do it "they would understand if you wished to leave if your sick you should rest" Ember looked consurened for her health and wellbeing

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:59 pm

Soraka shock her head as looked to Ember, “No it fine,” She was starting to feel a little better. She didn’t want to wrack his time with Luke, “Why don’t we hang out with Luke, since you came all this way to see him.” She walked with him out of the bathroom and joined the boys at the table. She was still put off by the fish cake but at least they’d almost finished by now.

Trigg glanced over to Soraka as she looked paler then normal as her normal skin colour was pretty pale anyway. He could sense the magic linger inside her and along with her normal powers she had, “What did you do to her?” He looked to Ember as if it was his fault as he could sense something was off about the girl and he could hear the faintest heart beat alongside hers, he wondered if she was with child. He looked to Luke grinning about the fun times to come tonight for them, “Sounds like a great present for both of us.” He said as chuckling as it assumed him greatly.

Lydia smiled as she’d beat him, as the countdown started for round two …1… 2… 3… Fight! He seemed more ready for her this time dodging her more but she pulled off some long button moves and dropped him on his head, as she then kicked him up into the air and then high kicked him into a pit of spikes as she won, “Someone else want a turn,” She said casually as she held the controller up to Victor if he wanted to play.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:17 am

Ember was still worried as Soraka had said that she was fine and didn't want to go home, he really didn't want to drag her around if she was in this state but he also didn't want to argue with her over it as he was truly worried and didn't want to make it worse as she was stubborn at the best of times "okay... but if you need a lay down they have a guest room" Ember pointed out to her as he had the feeling she was staying because of him, he was just letting that option known to her.
As they walked into the dinning room and took a set at the table with Luke and Trigg he looked at Trigg all defensively "I didn't do anything" Ember looked cross at him, He really didn't mean it in a mean way to Trigg as he was so use to having defended his actions to the others, Embers face looked a little softer as he looked at Trigg, a little sorry for treating him as if he was one of his cousins, the worried look came back onto his face "Soraka's just feeling sick" Ember added as he looked at Trigg then away from him and to the lounge room, Trigg would be able to tell that outburst was not detected at him but more of a normal reaction to someone questioning him or blaming him as that happens almost all the time.
______
Luke looked at Soraka as she and Ember sat at the table, she looked like she had been threw the ringer and back, she didn't look well at all, he then glanced at Ember as he got all defensive as Tirgg asked him what he had done, Luke chuckled a little as he then smiled "Ember wouldn't never intentionally hurt her...he is a harmless love sick puppy" Luke said as he placed his hand on Embers head and refuted to how he chanced after Soraka following her like a pet did its master. Luke moved his hand from Embers head then looked at Soraka "just say if you need to rest okay... don't want you getting worse" Luke said as he then smiled and walked his empty plate over to the sink then looked like he had a idea as he then moved to look threw the cabords and pulled out a deck of cards and then made his way over to the table again "let's play go fish" Luke said as he then looked at Trigg, he had explained this game to him sightly and played it a little well before they got destracted and played a more sexual game forgetting the card game.
____
Jake then moved to look at Lydia "good match" he was not angry he had lost just impressed that she had practiced it that much to remember all the moves to have beet him like that, he then moved his hand to pas the control to Chris as he gave him a go as he wanted to make shore they all go a go.
____
Chris moved his had to take the controller and then looked relaxed that he didn't have to verse Lydia "your a unstoppable..." Chris stated as then looked at Victor "oh it's on" he said playfully as he was more about having fun then winning the game, he picked his character Quan Chi and then put in a vice as close to his as he could muster "I will destroy you" Chris said jokingly as he then got really for the game.
___
"That was a good win" Victor said as he took the control from Lydia and then moved his marker to pick his character Kabal, as he then looked to see he was vursing Chris and seemed releaved as he then laughed at Chris's attempt at mimicking his character "let's make this quick" Victor said as he smiled and waited for the count down, he was a button masher so he could be unpredictable as he had no real moves or strategy, Chris would win the first round, and Victor the second, the third was up in the air but

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:32 pm

Trigg was surprising tranquil as the boy went off at him as he had feeling Ember wasn’t being a bully towards him and wondered if the human knows about his unborn child that was growing inside his mate. He wasn’t shore if it was one of those human times he should keep his mouth shut or maybe he should enlighten them of the heartbeat he hears within her. He looked to Luke as he brought the cards over to the table, “That fish game, where I can’t eat the fish right?” he said as if trying to remember it as a little bit of it came back to him.

Soraka sat back in the chair resting as she looked to Ember, “Any chance for a glass of water?” She asks him. She waited for Luke to deal the cards, as she would how and where from she got sick.

Lydia smiled as they said she was an ace player, “Thanks, lots of practice.” She listened to the match between Vic and Chris wondering who would win around. As she lent her back resting her back on Victor’s legs.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:42 pm

"Sorry Trigg" Ember said softly as he did feel bad from going off at the boy for just asking a question as he was shore he didn't mean any by it.
Ember got up almost as soon as Soraka asked for the water as he then came back with a big pump bottle from on the fridge as he handed it to her, he was really was trying his best to make her as comfortable as possible.
_____
Luke laughed at his lover as he then smile "yes... the game, you can't eat the fish.." Luke had been threw this before as Trigg was explaining that it was a silly name if there was no form of fish even involved in the game as Trigg liked fish and the game was lying. Luke handed the cards out.
___
Victor was just about to win but as Lydia lent her head back onto him he got a little destructed as he then looked down at he didn't mean to but he could see down her dress from up there and that got him a little preoccupied as he then heard the sound of his character getting stunned he looked up to see Chris finish him off "eh... well it was close"
____
Chris then chuckled a little as he seen what Victor was getting destructed with "they are so nice and soft" Chris said letting Victor know that he had seen him and then moved his hands behind his head "well I was just to much for you" Chris said kind cockily as he then moved his hand to hold out then controller to whom ever would take it
____
Hayden took it as he then picked Jade as his character and then moved to sit on the couch between Chris and Jake.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Soraka took the bottle of water as she smiled at Ember as she held the bottle to her mouth and drink some water, the cold water was nice and refreshing. She picked up her cards as Luke hand them to her and sorted what pairs she had already. She placed the pairs down on the table as she looked at the rest of her remaining hand, “Anyone got any three?” She asked starting off the game. Her hands felt warm as she was holding the cards, she was a little worried she might set the cards on fire, being pregnant was messing with her powers.

Trigg picked up his hand as he thought about what he was meant to do as he watched Soraka make her moves, “O right..” he muttered to himself though Luke would probably hear him. He sorted his pairs and placed them down on the table in front of him. He glanced to Luke as he lent in really close to him, “Would a human want to know about being with the carrying of the child?” He whispered in the boy’s ear so the others wouldn’t over hear him, as he nibbled Luke ear a little playfully.

“Aww sounded like you were close to winning that one Vic.” Lydia raised her hand above her head as she felt for the controller Victor was holding as she wanted another turn. She brushed his hand with her and took to control as she felt him let go of it. She went through the characters deciding which one to pick and then she choose Frost, as the fight screen load… 1…2…3 Fight! She shoots down ice onto the floor so Hayden’s character would slip over.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Ember moved his two pears as he then moved to pass Soraka a three, as he looked around at the people at the table "anyone have a nine?" He asked at he looked at everyone then to Luke and Trigg getting all close "how do you like the birthday so far Trigg.... I'm sorry I didn't get you anything but it was last minute for me to even come... I'll find you something when i go shopping next" Ember felt bad that he didn't get the boy anything.
____
Luke moved his gaze over to Soraka as Trigg asked him about if he should tell someone if they see with child "no way, really!" Luke wasn't saying that he shouldn't but more shocked that Ember had knocked her up. Luke stopped and then shock his head a little as to say no as he then felt his pants get tighter as he got a bonner from Trigg nibbling his ear, that was why they didn't last long the last time as he turned him on to much and he basically couldn't hold himself back.
____
Jake got up from the set as he went to go check on the food, he pulled it out as it was finished cooking but needed to cool before he could put it down to serve
____
Chris watched as Hayden played as hard as he could, glaring at Lydia ever now and then, Chris moved his hands to his side as he could see how that was going to go, Hayden would be horrible to her once she got to know him all because Hayden secretly was in love with Victor, it really wasn't a secret to all of them but.
____
Hayden jumped and landed a few good hits on Lydia's character but in the long run it wasn't good enough he got a little irritated as he lost the first round to this girl. He then became more siriouse as he got really for round two
___
Ivory had been sitting back and drinking some soothing tea as he watched what was going on "okay Kiddies play nicely... I have to go run some errands" he has a few easy jobs for Voltaire to do before it got to late but he was planning to try and make it back there if he could

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:16 pm

Soraka looked though her cards for a nine, “Go fish,” She said as she realized no one else at the table had one neither. She glanced over to Luke and Trigg as they looked like they really need to get a room. She was staring off into space as she was waiting for them to start playing the card game and not with each other. While she was spacing out the cards she was holding set of fire by mistake, “O shit,” She hadn’t meant to do that as she tried to put them out, her flames had burnt though the gloves of her cosplay outfit as well leaving scorch marks.

Trigg was a little confused if that was a yes tell them or no never do that? As he stopped playing with Luke’s ear as he saw the cards go up in flames and some of the embers scorched the table cloth as well, “Do that mean she wins because she has no cards left?” he said chuckling as he thought it was somewhat funny her out of control powers. He looked to Ember as he mentioned his birthday, “I don’t remember when my birthday is, so Luke choose to share his with me.” That may sound odd to Soraka and Ember as they didn’t know yet that Trigg wasn’t just another magical human Ember’s uncle had brought into the family. As he thought about that they probably wouldn’t even believe him if he told them she was with child. He turned to Luke with a grin playing across his face, “You can tell them Lukey,” he was leaving it in the boy’s ball court.

Lydia was unaware of Hayden’s dislike of her and the way he keeps glaring at her in a displeased manor. She just played her heart out at the game as she floored him in round one. The second round begin...1..2..3 Fight! She went to move as she smelt the fire, “Is that smoke?” She wasn’t paying attention to the game so if Hayden was still playing he would have beaten her, though it wouldn’t have been a fair fight, “Is the party food burning?” She wasn’t aware that Jake had just taken the food out already.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:53 am

Jake was in the kitchen so he seen the home thing almost as he walked over with a damp cloth to help but out the smouldering embers that had dropped from the burnt cards "are you shore you haven't cought Ember clumsiness" jake said attempting to make a joke as he didn't blame her for setting the cards on fire as she clearly didn't mean to.
____
"Ha ha very funny" Ember said as he looked at Jake, he didn't take that as a stab at him as he could see that Jake was joking and not trying to he a bully. He then moved to look at Soraka as he was very worried about her as this was not her at all, she had way more control then that normally "are you shore you don't need to lay down" he wasn't trying to push her to do that, he was only trying to look out for her well being.
____
Luke looked at Trigg as he said he could tell them that she was with child, he didn't want to do that, he wasn't a doctor and they most likely wouldn't baleave him anyway so want was he to do.
"Woe woe, if you didn't want to play... You should have just said" Luke said with a laugh as he looked at her, he couldn't be angry at her as he was use to shit getting destroyed every now and then from Ember by accident of corse, he then looked at Soraka and Ember "ah, are you shore she is just sick... maybe you should get checked out to see that it's not something else" Luke said sheepishly as he didn't want to seem wired for saying that but if she did that then maybe they would find out that she was with child, he felt happy with him as he then got to thinking on if he would ever be able to have kids with Trigg shore he was male but he was able to shift to female to so would he be able to bear a child?
_____
Chris moved his head to turn and look at the commotion that was going on in the kitchen "no it's okay... there's no fire, I think some one may have lit a candle" Chris said as he kind of lied to her but what was he going to say, oh by the way that Soraka chick can control flames and burn stuff with magical flames, the lie seemed like the best option over that as he then turned to see Hayden not taking it easy as he then won that round "that didn't count" Chris said as he eyed Hayden off for such a low move as she was destructed with the smell of smoke
______
Victor looked at the people and wondered what was going on as he did his head felt faint as he placed his hands in his head, after the body swop something in Victors gene unlocked bringing dormant powers to the surface, he couldn't control them, at that moments his telepathy activated flooding him with the thought of every one in the house

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:57 pm

“Is that catching?” Soraka uttered assumed by his joke, it was a rather quick witty remark. She hadn’t lost control over her powers sense she was a young child. Being ill did put her out of whack sometime but she was better than this at keeping them under wraps. She looked to Ember as he seemed very concerned for her, “I’m fine, I can handle it.” She was too stubborn and head strong to admit that she felt odd, but she didn’t know why, “What else would be wrong?” She said to Luke thinking he was a little weird for saying that.

Drake appear beside her as he stepped up putting his front paws on the table and cocked his head looking at her as if something was amiss, “Well you’re not in danger,” he said sounding relieved. People would be able to pass through him, they wouldn’t hear him innless he chooses to be heard and they wouldn’t see him. Inness someone around was a spirit or had some sort of powers to walk on the spirit plain. Ember spirit beast would be able to see him it came out to play. He could hear the second heartbeat though it was faint, “You better not go dying on me.” He as if he was hinting to something, “I’m not interested in changing more nappies thanks.” He bluntly said, ‘A bloodline mating, that’s never happened before,’ he wasn’t shore what that meant for him and Ember’s spirit beast.

Soraka was listening to Drake as it would have looked like was looking at nothing or staring at the floor as he bluey green eyes widen at this comment, “What?!” She said in a shocked voice as she seemed like she was talking no one or some else might think she was talking to them instead of Drake, ‘No way, that can’t…’ She thought as Victor would hear her thoughts, ‘I’m pregnant?’ She thought it as a question to herself.

Trigg watch Luke as he was thinking as he saw the longing look in his eyes, “Something wrong?” he run his hand though Luke’s hair as he pushed him closer and kissed his check. If Luke really wanted children Trigg could shift into a girl and carry the baby for him as his race was able to do that. Though he wouldn’t be able to shift well he was pregnant and would be stuck in the chosen form thought out the pregnancy. He didn’t see it happening as he would never be safe to have baby with his master controlling life or even worse his master may want the baby, as Trigg could only have a child with his soulmate and another druidic would be worth a lot, ‘I hope this party never ends, I don’t want to fall asleep,’ he thought to himself as he sound scared in his mind, he’d been keeping himself a wake for the last few days as he had wanted to enter the vale where his master would come for him.

Lydia let it go as Chris mentions the candle and took his word for it. She was a little annoyed Hayden had taken down her character but she got over it quickly as after all it was just a game. She held the controller as she ready herself for the final round, ‘I wonder what the time is?’ She thought herself as she seemed worried about something happening, ‘Should I even be here? This is a bit foolish,’ She wasn’t talking about the party or Victor being foolish, just because of other *spoiler* reasons. She listened to the game as it started the countdown…1…2…3 Fight! As she forced on the game and crushed Hayden’s character.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Melliebee Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:29 pm

Chris felt something odd as Drake appeared, he then used his powers to phase out as he did he seen the wolf next to Soraka "oh... wow.... cool" Chris said quietly as he looked at him from the lounge room, he has seen Echo before but this flaming wolf was pretty awesome, when he used his phase power it was like him cross to the spirit plane, no doubt he would be senced but he was just looking and meant no harm by it as he was very curious.
____

Echo appeared a little after Drake did as he thought he had better check on his human charge as he got the feeling of uneasiness rush over him, he moved his eyes to look at Drake as he then looked to Ember " I think you're in over your head" he was talking about the fact that Soraka was with child and he had no idea on what was even going on, there was no doubt in his mind that Ember would try to be a loving father and nothing like Soraka's father was even if something bad where to ever happen to her, as heart broken Ember would be he is to much like his father to be a jerk ' would the charge be both of ours' Echo wondered to himself. Echo felt Chris there with them as he knew that feeling "Chris... don't ears drop its rude" Echo turned his head to look at Chris as he then flicked his wings
___
"Please just take it easy" ember said as he looked at Soraka, her saying she as fine and could handle it wasn't helping his worry for her as he loved her and wanted only the best for her
____
"It's nothing" Luke said as he then looked at Soraka and Trigg kind of answering both at the same time. he didn't really want to lie to him but he also didn't want to bring something like that up in such a public situation he then moved his eyes to look down "I just have something I want to ask you when we get some time alone" Luke added as he look at him, he loved Trigg for what he was and wanted a family with him so badly but knew Trigg had something going on that was difficult to talk about ' I just wish you would open up to me a little more' Luke though as he looked lovingly at Trigg he would never try to force him to talk more, and he know Trigg would tell him if he could
_____
"Hu?" Jake looked at Soraka as she said what? Was she talking to him, "ahhh I didn't say anything" he said as he looked at her and then rased a eyebrow at her and then finished putting the embers from the burning cards out as he moved to walk back onto the kitchen.
____
Hayden sat there as he didn't say any but got really to fight Lydia in the last round. He tried his best but it still wasn't good enough 'what dose she have that I don't' Hayden thought to himself as he looked at Lydia.
____
Victor sat there as he moved his hand over his head as it sounded like everyone's was talking loudly right near his head as all the thoughts rushed into his head he close his eye "bloodline, charge, wish, what, time" Victor said softly sounding all muddled up as he then closed his eye "would you all stop yelling" Victor said loudly as he had his hands over his ears still, his head hurt from the sudden rush or thoughts flooding his mind as he was not able to turn it off.

Melliebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Trigg Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:53 pm

Drake turned his head towards the boy as he stared him down as he growled at him with butting in. He then choose to ignore Chris as Echo appeared beside Ember, “I guess which ever bloodline fells first claims the child,” he said to the ghost bat as the powers and spirit beast was only passed down through the blood line as the last charge died. It had always been that way. He turned his head to look back at Soraka as he sighed, “I sense unbalance of magic within you,” he was suggesting to the remaining lingering magic and her own powers blazing out of control, ‘Hmm the baby is making her powers misfire,’ he thought as he would do anything to protect her and this new pup, Ember though he could live without.

Soraka was still wrapping her head a around it she was with child. She was only nineteen herself barely an adult though she grows up fast with the life she’d been though over the years. She shook her head at Jake as he mentioned if she was talking to him, “Are no…” She quickly said to him, ‘Could she do this? Look after a child...’ She thought to herself as she winced at the sound of Victor yelling for them all to shut up.

Trigg saw the loving expression in Luke’s eyes as his heart melted for the boy and he know he never wanted to leave him, ‘Even if it’s a blink in my life span I will do everything to stay with you, Luke.’ He thought as he decided to fight to be with his lover even if it meant facing centuries of torture from his master. He covered his ears as heard Victor crying out as if something unseen was coursing him great pain and in that moment he sensed strong power radiating from the boy’s aura. He got up out of his sit and walked over to the boy watching him for a moment, “What do you feel?” he lent in close to whisper in Vic’s ear.

Lydia almost jumped out of her skin as Victor was shouting at them all to be silent but they weren’t being all that noisy though. She touched his knee with her hand, “Are you ok Victor?” She sound worried about him, ‘What’s wrong with him?’ She thought as she wasn’t shore if this was something he normally did or not, ‘I hope you’re ok Victor. I wish I could help you.’ She thought as she rubbed his leg trying to calm him, she rubbed purple like glitter dust over his pants it seemed to be on her hands.
Trigg
Trigg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next